User, could I stay at yours for a few weeks?

>user, could I stay at yours for a few weeks?
>the kinoplex fired me for not charging the slavery reparations fee

Attached: 1553667022832.jpg (612x868, 102K)

Get a job, nigger.

Sure, Robert. Keep your chin up. Don't be a heartless bitch.

Yes Robert, but only if you protect me from burglars and other undesirables.

Lemme check with my wife, Robert
>comes back
Heh looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, come on in bud!

Only if you give me likes Robert, times are tough, you've been nice to me but I need help
Fuck off faggot😃

Only if it's headsCoin Flip: Tails

Oh have the tables have turned.
I thought you were too good for me with my few likes, Bobby? What happened?

This is what happens when you pirate movies! Look at Robert. He's unemployed and on his last borrowed crab leg...Many such cases

Only if you plow my white boipussy, friend Robert
I've seen the looks you give me walking away from the counter

robert, i know you are a prideful man, perhaps even to a fault. from that i can conclude that you do not ask a for a helping hand lightly, but only when you are at your darkest hour ... take a look at this ... that's you, drops of water and you're on top of the mountain of success. but one day you start sliding down the mountain and you think wait a minute; i'm a mountain top water drop. i don't belong in this valley, this river, this low dark ocean with all these drops of water. then one day it gets hot and you slowly evaporate into air, way up, higher than any mountain top, all the way to the heavens. then you understand that it was at your lowest that you were closest to God. life's a journey that goes round and round and the end is closest to the beginning. if you need a place to stay, my door is always open. if it's change you need, relish the journey.

Oh, Robert, you know you and all your alternate timeline/parallel universe counterparts are welcome at my place.

Attached: The Council of Roberts.png (1080x1072, 2.02M)

Based! Thanks, user!

Attached: Numales.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

As long as you pay the singles fee you dumb fucking nigger

Attached: IMG_0871.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>unzips
>How badly does Robert want to stay at my house?

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 15646675433.png (821x809, 1.33M)

Sure thing just let me restrain you after all I can't trust niggers unless they are no threat to me

the spookboys will pay them a visit. you'll have your job back in no time

Sure, but you have to water my garden, harvest the plants, clean my house, and suck by big gay white dick while calling me Masta. Those are the terms, take them or leave them.

I could use a slave or two.

Not his fault the mall died. He's a fast, customer service orientated employee. He will be back to work soon.

Alpha

Beta

Omega

Subhuman

Thank you user.

Literally nothing wrong with having a house negro protect you.

SEETHING likelet

wash your mouth before talking like that to robert

Attached: soylentsoyboy.jpg (277x182, 14K)

Don't ever reply to my posts again fucko✔️