Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1554086150646.jpg (640x799, 207K)

Depends if at the time of the photo the plane was above a one party consent state or not. If not, the guy behind him could press charges and pretty much eviscerate him in court.

If a white guy did this everyone would call him a pussy. A nigger does it and everyone thinks he's tough. I don't get why garden tools always get free social passes.

Well considering that the melanin-enhanced individual who originally posted this was acting and speaking like a true nigger, I would have to say that the nigger is in fact, in the wrong.

the nigger

seething wh*toid

Why the fuck cant niggers act civilized? Just say no you stupid ape.

black dude got so butthurt about something so insignificant as someone telling him to wear headphones on a plane that he posted about it on social media

didn't expect more from some doorag wearing hoodie simp though

S

And then he's gotta instagram it, what a birdchested little faggot. Probably would've ended up swallowing his teeth anyway lmao

He's dead now. Niggers can't behave so they get killed.

>this nigger is dead now
OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2342365255.jpg (1793x792, 141K)

nigga dead yo
white boi still breathin

Attached: hm.png (373x135, 7K)

What movie?

This

Attached: 1553994234375.jpg (599x1080, 264K)

Attached: 1548606999301.jpg (750x720, 121K)

goodified

Why are niggers so proud of being obnoxious pieces of shit?

white guy should've passively provoked the nigger until he snapped
getting violent on a plane gets you fucked up the ass by the legal system

black men are the most effeminate on earth very prone to emotional mood swings like bitches

Is typing like a retard considered old school by black people?

Attached: 1544611420269.jpg (500x830, 249K)

Who buys these animals tickets, is what I want to know. Do they get free plan tickets from the government? Flights can be expensive but airports are always full of groids. Who would want a groid to visit them, even fellow groids?

>doesn't understand per capita
niggers are so fucking dumb

Airlines used to be more respectable. People would wear suits and be fucking polite to each other, but now everyone treats it like a public inner city bus in the sky. It makes me sick.
The guy should have gone to the flight attendant if this nog was being a lil bitch about it. I don’t have anything against black people but fuck the ones who still have a chip on their shoulder about slavery. They sound like little babies whining about something that happened before any of us were born.

why is he dead

he was a rapper he probably got paid to spread cancer music to white kids

Is she joking?

>68k likes
There are people that think this ghetto behavior is not only acceptable but applaudable.

The guy that was making the crossword puzzles is having the last laugh.

That’s what happens when you’re raised by a single mother

nigger, just put on headphones and stop forcing everybody to listen to your annoying vulgar nigger noise, and stop trying to make a federal case out of it when a white man has got to correct you, boy

literally retarded

blacks are the most racist group in america today
high crime, low iq

>people that think this ghetto behavior is not only acceptable but applaudable have twitter accounts

Yes, and...?

There's a nigger conspiracy theory floating around
>he was making a documentary about genius black man who cured AIDS so the government killed him
But in have a theory of my own
>nigger in la with gang affiliations

KILLED BY ANOTHER NIGGER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy looks like an alien and a crackbaby made a mulatto mutant

plus you know he's got priors so that's gonna be a longer sentence than usual. I'd be eternally surprised if he didn't already have at least two felonies under his belt. Racial integration was a mistake.

He crossed the wrong man

why do you think OP made this thread?
it's the hottest social media topic right now, so of course it gets a Yea Forums thread.

Its an alpha thing, you wouldnt understand

twitter is digital detroit
electronic east st louis
it’s a binary toilet filled with undesirables sloshing about in the bowl with their own mental diarrhea

>he crossed the wrong nigger
ftfy satan

Spoken like a true beta cuck

There is a 95% chance the white guy was polite about it and was well within his rights, in a confined space for an extended trip, everyone should have headphones in. I'm happy he's dead, rest in hell you typical piece of human waste :--)❌

>priors
they’re usually on parole
the tough guy act gets dropped real quick when that police siren sounds
bitch mode activates

This, it's pretty easy to provoke them into ruining their lives. I've got one doing 5 years because I know how to talk to cops and give them the right information. They can't resist their primate urges.

Thought that was Woody Harrelson at first

Have you ever been around niggers? Of course he was playing something super loud on his phone.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-120816.jpg (1238x1149, 509K)

you feel that bullet burnin
now you learnin

>tfw this “Beta cuck” is still alive but the upstanding gentleman alpha boy who posted this is six feet under right now
Kek

>hey can you put headphones on while you're not listening to music
Does this sound logical to you?

>resist
The monkey was already thinking about hitting him.

>on a date with a nigress
>she says something along the lines of me and the male waiter look alike
>I jokingly say she's racist
>she laughs and says blacks can't be racist
>then stops laughing and casually says,"For real though, I'm racist against blacks. I hate that thug attitude, I grew up in shitty conditions too but still managed to get an education and start my own business. They're all a bunch of lazy porch monkeys."
>Mention that I have the same feelings about white trash
>after dinner we go back to my place and fuck 3 times
10/10, would race mix again.

Attached: 1542317045816.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

Cuck

Attached: 1551224649973.png (291x344, 85K)

>Why the fuck cant niggers act civilized?

You answered your own question. It's because they're niggers.

Yes. Niggers think it's cool to annoy everyone in the vicinity.

Alright lads, I had a brainlet moment there

He died on his feet while you white boi beta cucks live on your knees

I can't think of anything more gangster then making a tough guy post about an over the hill white man on Instagram when he's sitting 2 feet away from you

Tell me what you look like and how big your dick is so I know if I have a chance at intimacy like that.

You should always stand up for yourself, but you shouldn't be rude and disruptive without cause. People like that are anti-social and usually end up getting killed young. The nigger is dead now.👌

Do you have any other stories that never happened?

I mean fuck boomers but for real though wear your goddamn headphones you cunt. Hopefully I just fell for some maximum april fools bait

wait what, he asked him yo put his headphones on, why?

Is this real or is this a despite being only 13% stealth pill?

What does this have to do with my post?

Dont date black women, they choose nigger thugs over niggers with jobs thats how shit they are.

It could have been stopped...

Attached: 1548760336666.jpg (960x904, 162K)

Yeah fucking white people are shit! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! FUCK EM! I WISH THEY WERE ALL DEAD AND I HAD THEIR FUCKING JOBS. FUCK THEM THEY ARE THE REAL SLAVES SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WORK!

FUCK YEAH WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUXKING SLAVES!

I AM BLACK AND AM HAPPY WHITE PEOPLE WORK FOR ME WHILE I PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY!

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>t. nigger

I'm really skinny, have a strong jaw though according to her. Dick is 6 inches, not sure about girth, though dick size doesn't even come into the equation really. If she likes you enough to fuck she's willing to accept your dick as long as it's not freakishly small.

The guy in the hoodie. He's too oblivious to realize that no one wants to listen to your coon tunes and it's actually an annoyance.

but slavery is what got him there, he should be grateful

Its in the nanners