WHITE MAN BAD

Attached: peele.jpg (600x410, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7xwI_0huM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but ORANGE MAN GOOD

if you were born black you would be the most wewuz white man blaming fuck of them all, you know it to be true

drumpf

this but unironically, white people are a plague that must be eradicated

Get Out was unironically a good movie.

he does have a point. every time i see a white guy i spit in his honkey cracka ass face FUCK WHITEY

Yes, wait, no, ORANGE MAN BAD, WHITE MAN GOOD, wait, no... ERROR...

Attached: 1537082437478.png (490x586, 132K)

This

*owes whole life to white people*

FUCK WHITEY

*thunderous applause and approval*❤️

FUCK DRUMPF

Literally FUCK /pol/ and FUCK THE ALT RIGHT and FUCK RACISM BORN OUT OF SHITTY MEME CULTURE

Tell us how you really feel...

thats gay

t.incel

this die kills one:

1. all men
2. all whites
3. all straights
4. all /pol/tards

Rolled 3 (1d6)

a perfect world.

based

If he was white where would he be right now? Late Shift manager at Burger King maybe?

whypipo?

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7xwI_0huM

Hollywood has always been for whites. one nigger and brie fungus says racist shit, make me want only whites in cinema. Dont fuck with my movies damnit. I dont want my capeshit with homos, females and niggers.

Attached: 1531207060269.webm (312x318, 179K)

cringe and bluepilled

Literally hundreds of years of Colonialism, slavery and opression? umm yes.

>liking any form of capeshit
The state of /pol/tard brainlets

golem.

based and redpilled

testing score for the kitty

he can make what ever trash he wants, i actually agree with him. people should be free to hire what race they see fit. that includes whites. strangely the film and music producers, who choose who gets promoted and given deals, what allow this standard. there is a double standard.

nilsos gay

Attached: victims.jpg (640x618, 37K)

female, faggots, jews and niggers, KYS!

Capeshit isn't the problem, it's "cinematic universe" shit. Before the late 2000s superhero flicks were actually good

Attached: 1553852227253.jpg (1024x768, 561K)

Attached: 1553895593517.png (818x434, 134K)

Reminder.

Attached: hackfrauds.jpg (1912x1620, 760K)

As opposed to the black victims of oppression who saw a mean post on twitter?

There is NOTHING wrong with hating white men

nothing personell

ayo peele its ya boi key remerber when we useed to work together haha good times innit

BLACK WOMEN GOOD

Attached: 1553739310725.jpg (900x1200, 86K)

nigger

you'd change your mind if you could smell a picture.

you mean she would smell like cocoabutter and perfume?

hes half white. is he a self-hating white man? guys like him and obama are basically corny white nerds who happen to look sorta black...ish. i guess in the old days they'd call them oreos

Based and nwordpilled

Yes, earth will be better when the Smog Locusts take over

>Human Rights? Gone
>Industrial Safety Standards? Gone
>Freedom of anything that flies in the face of the all-seeing central party? Gone
>All societies converted into a Black Mirror episode? You betcha
>All rare animals ground up into penis powder? You betcha
>Pollution up the ass? You betcha
>Belligerent minorities rounded up into "re-education" camps? You betcha

Movie and tech companies are already pandering to them by curtailing shit that might make them mad. You faggots think life under white people was bad? Wait until your grandchildren live under a race that has already systemically removed the concept of empathy and individualism from its society

Attached: King Chink.jpg (497x617, 28K)

>poltard boiling

Attached: 1536287082839.jpg (1024x684, 96K)

test

Jordan Peele Talks Being A Black Auteur And Disproving Myths Of Representation In Hollywood
>“The way I look at it with what I can do with my films is that I get to cast black people,” said Peele. “I feel fortunate to be in this position where I can say to Universal that I want to make $20 million horror movie with a black family and they’ll just say yes.”

>He continues, “I don’t see myself casting a white dude in a lead of a movie — it’s not because I don’t like white dudes. It’s because I’ve seen that movie.”

>“We are in this time when there are so many great black directors right now,” he said. “The renaissance that has happened has proven myths of representation in the industry are false.”

I agree I miss the standalone capeshit that wasn't a clusterfuck of several capeshitters in a movie.

cringe and bluepilled