Janeane Garofalo Appreciation Thread

Discuss Janeane's career here.

If you know her, met her, or performed with her, share you stories here.

Attached: 28_janeanegarofalo.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bvsj9rRgR_q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard a rumor that she wears a wig, is that true?

Bullshit.

Not sure.

Attached: garbage.jpg (425x487, 27K)

Lame.

I've worked with Janeane on several occasions. She's very opinionated and thinks that OP is a mega-fag. She told me that OP isn't fit to sniff her braps. She told me the sooner OP moves on and finds something better to do with his time the better off everyone will be.

it's cringe, Re**itor

Go watch her new movie "Mercy Black" on Netflix

instagram.com/p/Bvsj9rRgR_q/

like my ass

Attached: 2f13-big.jpg (250x150, 27K)

Reality Bites Rules

Lame.

Up yours.

I am a large, burly redneck. I have been a large, burly redneck since I was 15 years old, my largeness and burliness only increasing with added years. I was waiting for the elevator of my college's student center when the door opened to reveal the tiny Ms. Garofalo.

We stood there staring at each other for a good couple of beats. I had recognized her instantly from one of my favorite movies, but nonetheless, my head slowly twisted to a quizzical angle like a dog's. The door began to close, but Janeane pushed it back open, continuing to stare at me in what I think was amusement.

"What are you doing here, Baby Bowler?" I said.

She smiled and said, "Going up?"

Embarrassed, I hustled onto the elevator. And there I stood next to Janeane Garofalo for three more floors, too starstruck and tongue-tied to say another word. We reached her floor and she told me to have a nice day and then added, "If that strong, silent thing is an act, it works for you." I stood there slack-jawed trying to think of a witty reply as the doors slowly closed, taking Janeane out of my life, but not my dreams, where I always have something smart to say.

This is fantastic.

she was on the 'guys we fucked' podcast, she said she never fucks with a condom and doesn't get tested, seriously give it a listen she's a mess

That's not what she said at all.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

its exactly what she said

What was her exact quote?

i haven't listened to it since it came out but i specifically remembered that she said she doesn't use condoms and doesn't get test
she said if she caught anything she just doesn't want to know
go listen to it you'll see, she even cries in it she's a mess

No, she said she doesn't do self check for breast cancer, and doesn't get physicals. She was very turned off by the sex talk.

dude she talks about not using condoms and not getting tested, I remember this it's in there. She talked about sex stuff, like how here pussy was super tight when she was younger, she had vaginismus.

Yeah, okay.

Are there any podcasts where she talks about her hair/wig?

Quack.

Honk!

this reads like copypasta

the only unfunny kike worse than her is silverman

Janeane is not Jewish. She's Italian/Irish.

she is jewish in spirit, she married robert cohen

She wasn't married to him, it was a phony drive in wedding. They never lived together

Garofaholics Unite!

My sister tends bar at a club in downtown Providence. She says Janeane comes in every couple of weeks with one of those folding tables and cologne and gum and stuff. I guess she knows the owner who gives her the ok. Apparently she collects tips as the bathroom attendant. She supposedly gets really close to you at the urinals and nods and smiles at people while offering them gum. But she never actually says anything the entire three hours shes in there. Even if someone recognizes her.

Ding!

Attached: 1529099488222.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

hey jeaneane. always liked you

Attached: colette.jpg (266x360, 11K)

Whatever that was, it won't play.

Aw, thanks.

I liked that song Ironic she did even though people say the stuff she says in the song isn't actually ironic. Even that is kind of ironic in a way, no?

>'guys we fucked' podcast
Uhhhh wut

Yeah, it's a real podcast. Look it up.