Why doesn't real African-American male culture ever get represented in the media?

Why doesn't real African-American male culture ever get represented in the media?

Whenever there's a movie or show about black people it's either about some whitewashed black family in the suburbs, some LGBT black hipster, or a black female genius. There's never any entertainment about real hood niggas anymore.

Attached: dc8d67656ed7316c92d4afff5131d147.jpg (736x1058, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fiWScbrAcM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZESMrbJwA-w
youtube.com/watch?v=d5-QRDeNTrI&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is much more to the African American male culture than just 'hood niggas.'

90s hood kino was great, Menace II Society is my fave

Black trash is actually a hard selling point for a movie.

>real hood niggas anymore.
very very very problematic. They don't exist. The only black people that exist are

>Tech millionaires
>LGBT Creative Artists
>Upper Middle Class families
>Elite musicians
>Police Force Captains
>Capeshit Kings of futuristic societies

>real African-American male culture
Just watch Cops.

>African-American male culture

Attached: faces of sp.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

hood niggas are too hood for the self loathing whiteoids who actually (((want))) to watch black people on the screen, so you get watered down blackies

Lol theres real niggas and fake niggas

hollywood only cares about the latter

Besides Black Panther, black people dont even watch homo shit like Moonlight only fake ass nigga hipsters do

>Juice
>New jersey drive
>Menace 2 Society
>Friday
>New Jack city
>Belly
>Dead Presidents
>In to deep
>Paid in full
>Strapped

I miss 90s hood nigger flicks. It was Kino to me got dammit.

Attached: 01-822.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Like????

Hood niggas are alpha just like white bikers

What do you think of superfly?
It's about southern hood niggers.

Hardly

"Hood nigga" culture is legitimately too rebellious and anti-system. It's all about selling illegal substances and collecting money without paying taxes to the government.

It’s about da time we let this guy do his own thang without any literally bullshit.

Attached: 478A8002-3EA6-4C0E-B433-FC4487D7DAD9.jpg (189x267, 12K)

He’s literally the one who decided that we cant have hood nigga films anymore

Attached: EF6C7D82-B4AA-422E-B397-BE98F9016D0B.gif (500x268, 994K)

Aw C’mon user. A dude just needs to go back where he started. BTW why ya hate da dude so much !?

Attached: AC9A8256-558D-4BBA-A8D1-4BF85F86D2E3.gif (295x282, 552K)

Never watched it, but isn't Atlanta about poor black dudes?

Ye but man oh man does a whiteboi love watching a fictitious black male strive and succeed in a non-hood atmosphere.

All the people op mentioned

Don't the vast majority of American blacks make less than $25,000 a year? Most of them are probably hood niggas.

Jews with their inverted sense of everything actually get off on feminizing black guys. You see it with the way they dress blacks up in drag as often as possible.
Like there's thus commercial on with a BMBF couple (rare to see now) where the guy is whining like a bitch that his wife used some of his personal bodywash. This is a thoroughly jewish commercial.

what like robbing people and smoking pot?

Is this loss?

Fun?

>Hood niggas
>white bikers
Both are FAGGOTS.

Nah both are alpha and so what they want and run with crime

if u prefer this then you are the aqctual nigger dude, i like them civilized, i know ur tricks u dirty kike

Before this thread devolves into a race war: I would recommend Baby Boy (2001). It's directed by a black guy, and can be a lot more honest and brutal about black culture than a white director would be allowed to get away with.

It's a movie about the infantilization of black men, and how they emotionally remain teenagers throughout their whole lives. Jody, the main character, still lives with his mother, has a new demanding girlfriend, and also has an ex-wife with a child still in his life ... and he's not even 25 yet. Things come to a head when his mother brings her new boyfriend home, a violent ex-con.

Baby Boy contains a lot of amoral characters: people who simply don't understand the difference between right and wrong. There's an eye opening scene where Jody is walking down Main Street and about three different guys run up to him offering him various different (stolen) items. I can imagine how that would slowly melt your sense of perspective.

Attached: babyboy.jpg (182x268, 23K)

Nothing wrong with living with your parents at that age

Attached: fuck niggers.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Not American and not black, but isn't there a super lower award winning TV series about hood niggas?
Forgot what it's called though.

if you go to college, you should have a job when you graduate and move to your own apartment/share with roommates

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis except sjw civilized blacks, glover used to be cool, now hes a fag like peele

Now, no. But in 2001, especially pre 9/11 when things were still booming, it was a big taboo. every knows things are fukked now

You sound like you have no grasp of reality if you honestly think this is feasible for most people right now

Maybe study something that isn't gender studies

>about real hood niggas anymore
they are the problem of your community and you are lying because there is still stuff about them who want to make them innocent for their abhorrent behavior, blaming racism for everything.

It was feasible in 2001 when the film was released

Like struggling day to day to grow up in the hood

gang banging cause it's the only way to put bread on the table

hanging in the same car as your homies when you get put in the joint

being ready to split wigs for them when shit pops off

that kind of thing

Attached: big-herc-620x400.jpg (620x400, 41K)

>white people talking about real blacks
idk, have them make their own movies, no false pretexts, no sugar coating, or race baiting
blacks making movies for black people or about black people
in this day in age i think the brash honesty would be refreshing

Attached: etdullhome.png (2246x1492, 1.52M)

Because "hood niggas" don't grow up to be movie directors.

As a black man who grew up in the hood who didn’t grow up as a hood nigga I’d like to see my demographic represented

Not very woke, are you?

HAHAHA EPIK MEME DOOD XDDD

most of the guys in the hood aren't 'hood niggas', it's a small proportion of them that terrorize everybody else and monopolize the chicks

Is this a white people thing? Multi generational households are the way to go nothust kick the kids out

Pic related is pure kino

Attached: MV5BMjAxMTkyOTE0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY3ODc0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (375x500, 46K)

seething dark skinned criminal

Still waiting for Africa to produce a Shakespeare or a Beethoven...

The obvious answer is that it exposes fractures in the Democrat's ethnic coalition. You can't really show 90's style gang culture in a modern context without explaining why it is so different today.

the Mexican cartels have consolidated most of the drug supply routes. they either co-opt the black gangs, or force them out of business. The black-on-black crime now isn't really gang warfare anymore. It's mostly about disrespect spiraling into a cycle of fear ("I dissed him, so he's gonna want to kill me, so I better kill him first if I don't want to die.") Those sorts of fights would seem extremely stupid and shallow. It's much easier to convey gang warfare being about money and power.

any honest take on the situation would be very damaging to the democrat's identity politics coalition. if they don't continue getting 90% of the black vote, they are in trouble.

>The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation.

>When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "nigger," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

>It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave.

>The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade.

>Compton, with a population of about 97,000, was predominantly black for many years. It is now 65% Latino and 33% black, according to the 2010 U.S. census. But it's not only historically black areas that have been targeted.

africanamerica org latinos ethinic cleansing

Attached: Franklindelanobluth.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Cops made me hate cops more than the criminals they arrest

In order to be truly alpha you have to be a little gay. You have to be willing to touch other dudes, get in their personal space, make them uncomfortable, grab their dicks, etc. The guy who is willing to be the gayest without actually being gay or flinching is always going to be the most alpha.

they do. WorldStar HipHop. it's mostly vertically shot smartphone footage of fistfights.

Nah that’s only white guys on pol think that

People really can't understand how much abundance there was before 9/11 and especially the global financial crisis. Picture being able to work a minimum wage job, easily afford rent, and have money left over to invest in the market meaningfully or go to college without a second thought.

Cringy sentiment only shared by african americans

Nope white never been arrested have a good job and 6’3 but police have always given me trouble for no reason. Nothing worse than trusting and liking police

Attached: D0B73C7B-FDDE-4FBA-BE42-344D4B850161.jpg (336x504, 26K)

sounds more like the 50s m8. Except you didnt need to go to college then unless you were actually going to be some kind of professional

This is my favorite 90s hood kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0fiWScbrAcM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZESMrbJwA-w
youtube.com/watch?v=d5-QRDeNTrI&t=1s

Attached: 300px-Original_Gangstas_Poster.jpg (300x467, 80K)

As far as blacks go, the multigenerational household usually includes the women and their young children. The males are kicked out once they become of age. Few black women will tolerate a son in his 20s still living with them