Movie critic spends years making fun of and criticizing cinematic slop

>Movie critic spends years making fun of and criticizing cinematic slop
>Finally gets his one shot at making a movie for themselves
>Ends up making the same cinematic slop they are used to making fun of and think its a masterpiece in the making
Why has every ''Film Critic'' that's ever tried to make a movie done this?

Attached: why.jpg (220x337, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7fyp1zErGg
imdb.com/title/tt0415191/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_27
imdb.com/title/tt1706365/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_13
youtube.com/watch?v=JiHhkUX96SM
youtu.be/6IoQNPhlX7A
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ym3j-1I5hs
youtube.com/watch?v=4egP5P8xkOg
youtube.com/watch?v=VrKP--XqoFs
youtu.be/c4oyHhb5kV8
reddit.com/r/AVGN/comments/a43qoa/i_asked_james_rolfe_if_the_nerd_will_review/
youtu.be/TVIwNhJdqP0?t=547
twitch.tv/videos/403822458?t=6852s
youtube.com/watch?v=V7BbVep9rTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go home bootsy

Those that can do, those that cannot teach, or in this case, review.

>Without my movies I'm nobody, really.

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

With the AVGN movie people were saying
>Its supposed to be bad!!
Yeah but its not funny so it doesn't get away with having shit acting or bad looking effects
The reason no one shits on Scary Movie 1 was because the movie was actually funny.

I NEED TO OBJECT TO THIS

James Rolfe made exactly the kinds of movies he enjoys, his favourite movie is it's a mad mad world, OR old horror movies, the movie he produced was in the style and humor as he enjoys, ON THE OTHER HAND the Redlettermedia people and the Nostalgia critic who makes fun and "criticizes" movies do not create a movie reflecting the films they enjoy, they make nothing but cheap looking shlock. RLM are the real hacks

Attached: 1552715824566.png (504x504, 442K)

Go eat a truck Ryan

see

he doesn't spend time criticizing cinematic slop, that is literally not what he does, the one time someone on his network does it's terrible and met with bad reception.

I wasn't talking primarily about AVGN
Although he does review bad movies. And is responsible himself for making a shit movie

I think RLM is afraid of making a real film, because then they would be criticized. So instead they make shit because it's easy to say that it's supposed to be shit.

but he doesn't lambast the movie he reviews like RLM or TGWT would, or any critic

then they are cowards, at least James made a film in earnest even if it weren't great

Is there a more useless """""""profession""""""" than being a critic?

at least Ralph did a decent job

>Movie critic

Attached: 1483250011773.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

oh look, another eceleb thread where people shill their friend simulators at eachother.

Still better than your R*ddit memeshit thread

It's going to be good, r-right?

Attached: gc.jpg (400x400, 31K)

this is a very typical movie review from James Rolfe, lumping him in with other critics is very disingenuous, he's like a high school project review of a film and ending most of his reviews with "it's worth your time"

youtube.com/watch?v=i7fyp1zErGg

Are we still pretending this was bad? It wasn't great or anything, but what the fuck were people actually expecting? Like some other guy pointed out, he made exactly the kind of movie he likes, and the result was perfectly fine.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 5K)

>Criticize movies like Sharknado that are purposely trying to be cheesy
>Make Space Cop

>and think its a masterpiece in the making
You're a fucking retard; James knew what he could create with a $250,000, got the people together, filmed it, and put it out online and in theaters. More than 99.99% of any of the people on this board will ever do

Maybe Douge Walker was making the type of Movie he likes
That means it was kino

They say there's one internet critic who actually managed to break into the industry and become successful in Hollywood...

Attached: latza.jpg (576x720, 56K)

Attached: n__bison_versus_dr__insano_by_gabdiel.jpg (771x1037, 250K)

AVGN did honest shit. his movie was sincere and james could not do anything better because he is an autist, pure and simple. there is a wall he cannot get through.

RLM could do better and dont even try, because they know they will fail. they dont have talent.

just take a look on the things that jay and mike think are good when they do those little specials with a bunch of aleatory movies.

is something between reddit shit and worst.

and theyre cowards: the whole internet talking about DRAGGED ACROSS CONCRETE and they ignore the movie because MUH PATREONS.

coward lazy faggots.

Attached: 1522606403130.jpg (1280x1024, 304K)

they have the funds, the loyal viewers, the platform, the youth and have been crititcs of countless movies at this point, and yet, this is what they create

imdb.com/title/tt0415191/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_27

imdb.com/title/tt1706365/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_13

Just how cringy is this? I'm afraid to watch it.

He always E-Begged his dumbfuck fans and they gladly footed the bill twice to see this slop, despite e-begigng being taboo in 2010/2011
Money well spent you retarded faggot lmao

>tell me, Doug, do you bleed?

He's done a movie and gets paid to play videogames and watch movies. I bet we all here wish to be in his shoes

FRED trilogy was kino.

no he clearly was not making the type of movie he likes, because you can watch any of his nostalgia critic episodes/film reviews and see him complain endlessly about the stuff that he himself put into his films, same with RLM

I had this ''He was making the movie he likes lay off user!'' arguement
Fuck off retard, no one ever uses this shit when disney or marvel puts out capeshit so why do small guys get a free pass?
And as I said he doesnt get a free pass to have shit acting bad effects and awfull writing because his movie wasn't fucking funny

that shit cost a quarter of a million dollars?!

christopher nolan first movie cost a tenth of this, for fuck sake. LOL

Attached: 1522697903563.gif (237x304, 2.04M)

>Hey I'm making a B-movie with friends and some cheesy practical effects, if you want to donate then thank you
>ok
>James then releases a B-movie made with friends with some cheesy practical effects
People knew what they were getting when they backed the project. Go slam your head on a knife you dumb bitch

>I'm jealous so you must be jealous too

>gets paid to play videogames and watch movies

I already am.

Attached: NEET.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>Black & white 2deep4u bullshit of some guy walking around for an hour
No shit it only cost 6k to make

He forgot the number one rule, don't make it for the audience, make you the audience.

>Movie (((critics)))
I cook food everyday so i'm a cook

>>Hey I'm making a B-movie with friends and some cheesy practical effects, if you want to donate then thank you
>Things that never happened

Getting paid to play videogames is the fucking best. I don't have a big enough channel to do it for a living, but at least I know I'm not wasting my time when I play.

Attached: 1539092449318.jpg (249x249, 41K)

> the whole internet talking about DRAGGED ACROSS CONCRETE and they ignore the movie because MUH PATREONS.
Yea Forums and brietbart isn't the whole internet

You don't do it for money

youre not wrong and it cost a shit load of money to do... THAT.

but people cannot be surprised when they look closer at james. there was nothing there, never, just a dude doing some ok comedy sketch at youtube.

and when he had the chance to do the movie, the peak was already gone for a long time - he could not even insert his character on real world in a creative way, he was LE SUPER CRITIC with a nigger sidekick.

it was sad, i remember that the trailer was very good at... lying.

Attached: 1521605040125.jpg (533x505, 24K)

based ashens knew how to do it without the fuss. No sappy progress posts or years of delay. He just got the money and made the movie. The end quality doesn't matter if you don't make a fuss. People don't feel betrayed when you don't hype it up, which is good. I see this problem a lot.

Hes also a literal cuckold

I occasionally hear James talking about making a new movie, is there any info?

youtube.com/watch?v=JiHhkUX96SM
What do you call this then? Because it sure looks like that's exactly what happened smoothbrain

two movies, user, Ashen will make 2(two) movies

He's a yes man but not a cuck. Know the difference.

Because people like AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Red Letter Media, etc are all no talent hacks that don't know what they're talking about.

It's easy to take potshots at bad movies, and criticize actual filmmakers when you're too chickenshit and uncreative to make your own film.

There are three movies made during the TGWTG "golden years" and together they have a run time of something like eight hours. I dare anyone to marathon these three movies without cringing to death.

>I'm making a low budget movie but I need a decent budget

Screencap this
His wife will leave him for the BBC in a few years

yes, a movie starring academy award mel gibson and vince vaughn and directed by a guy who did before two critically acclaimed movies is not as promissing as the new flick starring RAY ROMANO.

fuck off. really. suck their dicks, send a 1k check every month for their patreon to have access to jay asshole pictures, whatever, but dont you dare to say that anyone cares about some shit dumped on netflix starring a has been from a shit sitcom from 20 years ago.

he did a professional looking movie with 6k and now is a respected and successfull director.

james took 40x plus this budget and offer the world a flaming pile of shit.

now he does a RLM rip off with disgusting stupid and smelly obese people on his basement.

pretty much the same.

Attached: 1521561675941.jpg (500x409, 34K)

James Rolfe's movie premise was gone to shit the minute they actually uncovered the E.T. Games from the dump in the desert

A lot of youtubers don't realize their talent is being a friend simulator not whatever the fuck their channel is about.

>Those that can do, those that cannot teach
Are you mangling it on purpose, or did you use google translate?

>Why has every ''Film Critic'' that's ever tried to make a movie done this?
Truffaut
Godard
Rohmer
Bogdanovich
Schrader
Argento
Roger Ebert

They were different times

Did we watch the same movie?
>He works at a rental video game store for min wage
>He is also a celebrity as the movie dicksucks him for in the intro meaning that he doesn't need to wagecuck a job for

That's one fucking cheap-looking The Blob costume.

I know you fags keep hating on Chris Stuckmann, but atleast he keeps making sincere short films that he sends to film festivals. You gotta atleast admire his hustle

Attached: chris stuckmann.jpg (1200x799, 153K)

Step aside, real youtube critic kino coming through.
youtu.be/6IoQNPhlX7A

In the context of this thread, Stuckman makes better films than Rolfe by a country mile.

following wasn't deep you're just a brainlet

Jay said Dragged Across Concrete was great you faggot

This

>but he doesn't lambast the movie he reviews like RLM or TGWT would, or any critic

Has he ever ripped apart a film in his Cinemassacre reviews? Cause the only thing I can think of is him playing AVGN ripping apart TMNT stuff.

This
They're not making Danger 5 or Kung Pow

if this guy release a movie and people shit on it he WILL commit suicide.

like the dog fucker, he seens like the kind of guy with not enough of skin to be criticize.

remember his "script" page of BvS dialogue and how he react.

and he already did his best thing ever: post a picture next to a bunch of nigger to PROVE he is a guy who has transit with every social group because of his cool naruto tats.

the hood respects naruto.

Attached: 1521316463229.jpg (612x408, 41K)

godard was a critic before
this whole critics can't make movies is just a lazy excuse.

based

Attached: 1493680373673.jpg (580x523, 72K)

FUCKING CHAD

JUST

Attached: 1410416724919.png (475x350, 123K)

they also make fun of his movie, while james stayed silent and probably doesn't know about space cop

Attached: Good company.jpg (556x308, 106K)

Bump. It's a student film and doesn't claim to be anymore

sure? there was tits, jay doesnt react very well with the whole woman nudity. maybe the black guy butt discract him.

ANYWAY, would be nice if jay had balls to stand his ground instead of being mikes bitch and talked about the other relevant movie of that weekend instead of waisting time on the new ray romano flick - that a bunch of retards tried to watch and come up with threads in here. (how sad.)

RLM become a bunch of lazy faggots talking about whatever - wich would be ok if the "whatever" wasnt "some shit that mike watch", wich is always some generic horror movie - ray romano is horror. cosmic existential horror.

Attached: brit fag loser.jpg (600x780, 152K)

>that shit cost a quarter of a million dollars?!
lol nope
more than half the budget went to buy a new house (april's idea)

Attached: 1413358102855.jpg (433x541, 39K)

James is insanely positive about movies, you meant to post Space Cop
This. I like RLM, but they are insanely hypocritical with that shit

>stuckmann cinema
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XKrPjy-wA
not even once

Attached: 1460503479915.jpg (1024x1365, 202K)

paul schrader, the guy that wrote taxi driver/raging bull, started out as a movie critic

Back to TheCinemassacreTruth you dumb faggot

it wasn't james fault that few months before some autistsactually Excavated the burial although i believe this was connected and probably influenced by jewish circle

Attached: 1490689222239.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

the good ol days of james cuck posting.

Attached: 67ab734a630864a5618f2f7e480a9497ac2e513c3e2a95d347751840148ef607.jpg (570x360, 72K)

what james is currently working on
>autobiography
>another documentary about himself
>horror movie that will never happen

Attached: 1502576810085.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

>raging bull
oh james is a raging bull alright

Attached: 1523420420471.png (609x611, 667K)

He never made fun of cinematic slop you fucking retard, he loves cheap horror and monster and toho movies.

>B-movies fanboy
>makes a B-movie

iirc they did make a real movie, it was a horror movie i think

the recovered
they also tried to claim they invented slender man in that movie
embarissing....inb4 somebody tells they weren't serious, further proving the point of rlm being insincere fucks

>ran away without fighting back
What? The dude did a running sucker punch and fled immediately before Spencer even had time to process what just happened

Hes still a pussy for not punching the shit out of that literal shit eating cuckold

Just wait till my boy Georg Rockall-Schmidt makes his movie

Attached: 542188145052090411.png (128x128, 26K)

Literally who

B movies from back then were adleast funny
AVGN the movie isn't funny
Why is this so hard to understand?

a sub (on reddit) that is responsible for finding out many things, including why bootsy left

Attached: 1496531770432.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

You need to go back then

Attached: why.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Why is Mike so based?

Attached: you fucking idiot.gif (364x256, 2.97M)

he just is

Attached: 1497580415539.jpg (449x800, 28K)

His new girlfriend is hot

It is nice that Bootsy and Mike finally settled that. I was happy to find out Bootsy didn't care about they payment things. He just wanted people to know to support him to buy his music

This.

DROPPING LOADS

she is

Attached: DpvbcHkXoAAgtZ_.jpg (901x1200, 175K)

The regular Yea Forums streams of these movies were Yea Forums golden years. They are absolute cringekino, especially the 4-hour monstrosity that the last one was.

Or BWC (mike)

they look like siblings

id bang her

It started because of fags triggered over the Loco Bandito and Mike's retarded attempts at damage control for his many gaffes

Scope too big.

These people think that they can go from YouTube videos to some gigantic fucking epic movie with all sorts of crazy special effects and tons of characters.

James would have done so much better if he went the John Carpenter route. One of Carpenters first movies was Assault on Precinct 13, and not only is it a good movie, but it's a lesson on working your way up to bigger things. The movie mostly takes place at one location. And the location isn't even very big. Working within the confines of a single location probably really helped Carpenter streamline things, aided in production, all sorts of stuff.

A lot of horror directors seem to do this. Limit your locations, limit your characters, and focus on what matters.

Had James done this I think he's totally capable of creating something amazing, but he wanted to have fun. He wanted big godzilla-tier action and shit. And I bet he had a TREMENDOUS amount of fun making that movie.

The only problem is he had lots of fun - but the audience was less impressed. He should have started way way smaller, Assault on Precinct 13 style.

Now he probably feels like that's it, that was his one shot, because he can't go BIGGER, and maybe he feels like going SMALLER would be weird and a step backwards, when in fact going SMALLER is exactly what he needs to do. He needs to get back to his roots of simple, effective, streamlined movies without all the hollywood slop tacked on.

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

No chromo

How would you fuck

Those that cant teach reach, but those who also reach teach...
*ERROR*
*ERROR*
*ERROR*
BOOOM

penis in vagina style

I was about to post this. Based informed poster.

This post is very correct. Aspiring filmmakers are super into visuals and will spen a lot of effort trying to make their films look like big movies. However if you don't have the budget or manpower it can work to the detriment of the movie. The older RLM movies for example were far more enjoyable to watch, despite Space Cop having far more effort and technical skill behind it.

I think James is working on making a smaller scale horror movie now, so that could be something.

Based jontron reference

youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

good grief her hairline is worst than his

Test

Tell me, why did he touch the child?

Attached: 1523561729740.jpg (1280x712, 187K)

VHS minitapes used for filming my horror movie collection in the 90s.....

those were the days *ssssip*

Attached: 1553138982531.jpg (529x634, 45K)

Attached: 1520988132126.jpg (481x411, 55K)

is it?

Attached: christmas.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>that doe eyed fatso hamster with that retarded hat

What did Mike mean by this expression?

Attached: mike and friends.jpg (1412x720, 124K)

Attached: 1553660233792.jpg (406x447, 22K)

Will they ever do a reunion episode with Bootsy and Kyle?

Why would Mike post this under cinemmascreproductions? Was he drunk?

he doesn't care

Attached: 1503843319438.png (539x596, 147K)

>Bootsy
No.
>Kyle
You may see him come back for the 15th Anniversary of the Nerd, but I get the impression he's out and living a normie life.

He hit the big dick lottery

youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U

tell that to zod's neck

Why did he post his penis?

How long till mike accidentally says the N word in a fit of rage on his twitch streams.

Attached: 1538080217589.png (360x661, 341K)

elvis8atari

>But I'm def happy to be big
What did he mean by that?

I feel Ralph Sepe is a lot more acceptable because he didn't try to scam or exploit his audience with his movies, shits on his own work a fair amount and is almost 20 years younger than James or Mike so there is a bit more room for improvement

Monster Madness is James' peak kino.

It's a great survey of classic and cult BnW films

I honestly don't know any other content creator as autistically knowledgeable about old horror films

Why didn't James get Ben Affleck to play AVGN?

God, I'm so fucking desperate I'd rail one of the fat chicks on the right. Preferably the one sitting on the couch but I'm not gonna be picky.

James is much more like a Mark Borchardt type. Their passion for filmmaking started when they were kids and they made movies out of nothing but love for it. They were inspired by a lot of old shitty horror films as well. So what they deem entertaining is probably not the same as most people. Their first movies were not good. In fact they’re pretty bad. But even through that, they’re still going and making things. Doug Walker and all these other e-fucks are just doing it for some soulless reason. James has a genuine love of film and he’s made some videos about film history that are really in depth and you can tell that he really cares. Doug Walker has 2 fucking Batman movies in his top 10 films so I wouldn’t exactly say he’s a passionate film efficianado. James is way less critical than other reviews and often looks at the “bad” aspects in something as charming or funny. So yeah, he made a shit film. But at least he’s honest and staying true to his passion.

that's ryan sister
she's engaged

Attached: 1537711133872.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

He should've made an original movie instead of one based off the Nerd. Probably would've still been shit but at least half of it wouldn't been spent sucking off James for starting the angry reviewer trend on youtube. Did he even write the movie? Seriously comes off as if some huge fanboy did in some portions like when that scene where Mike lynched a black guy for eying a white woman.

>Yeah it's weird that it's public because of a few photos
>(That I leaked)

Based oblivious Mike, his social media presence is the gift that keeps on giving

I would love to see James direct a low budget horror movie for Blumhouse or something. Maybe co-write a script with someone in-house.

>Mark Borchardt
based
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ym3j-1I5hs

Has James even dared to scold mike about his dickposting?

he is a born entertainer

james is a beta loser

I hope so. Would be so amazing and progressive!
youtube.com/watch?v=4egP5P8xkOg

james does not care, he just films what screenwave tells him to do and that's that

Attached: 1532085365550.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

It’s no shock that James was drawn to this movie.

I'm probably better-looking than her fiancé. I could take that gash. God I'd ride that little oinker till she's squealing.

I'M SO FUCKING HORNY

> spencer is a absolute and complete FAGGOT.
> and would destroy bootsie.

to confirm: this is the autistic guy from board james? yeah, spencer could rape him with his ass and cock.

Attached: 1518588133310.jpg (607x567, 81K)

That’s what happens when you marry a SJW and then have a daughter.

>temple of doom is problematic with Asian and Indian stereotypes
jesus christ james

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-134006_Firefox.jpg (897x995, 395K)

Would the Nerd think like this?

That would have been brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=VrKP--XqoFs

god, james is such a fucking boomer

Attached: 56456456.jpg (633x703, 254K)

>Implying you don't want some qt monster girls

what is the problem here?

RIP JewWario

youtu.be/c4oyHhb5kV8

Why do most nerd review sites have so gay voices

james has such a punchable face

So Mike measured himself at 10 inches with 7 inch girth?

nothing...that's the problem. he's such a crystal clear boomer it's hilarious

Attached: 1524876081753.jpg (300x206, 20K)

I sucked your mom's dick last night.

this

All this time i thought that bootsy and the glitch gremlin are the same people.

>friend simulator
I wouldn't call that a "good" friend simulator

Attached: 1537852185231.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Was James embarrassed by Mike's behavior?

What in the..

that would imply james has any say what happens at cinemassacre

Attached: bazytv8mm9s11.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Why wasn't Mike there?

Attached: 1495163595874.png (214x194, 73K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1515709067059.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

the amount of soullessness in this image honestly makes me cringe

Should Mike apologize?

Welcome to the Crusty Justy
How racist are ya?

Attached: 1537161928229.jpg (1278x1278, 183K)

Has anybody met James and the gang?

yes, this guy
reddit.com/r/AVGN/comments/a43qoa/i_asked_james_rolfe_if_the_nerd_will_review/

>fan of monster movies
>millionare
>head full of hair

Is Del Taco everything James Roofe aspires to be?

Attached: guillermo_del_toro_house.jpg (670x476, 46K)

people posted their experience.
they said its lackluster. Janes didnt give contact, just mumbled a little, sign their stuff and moved them along.

hes totally jaded now.

Attached: 1552469142105(2).jpg (512x512, 173K)

> EL GOBLINO TIM BURTONESCO.

POOR LITTLE WHITE BOY

Attached: lol.png (832x691, 1023K)

His wife ruined it

They went to film school instead of films

How is one man born with such good genetics. its not fair...

Attached: IMG_20190331_182408_save.jpg (1080x1016, 592K)

he's such a chad

Attached: mike joker.png (588x970, 385K)

The worst thing about them is they play as shit as possible to make it look ironic. Every time they try to act normally it looks even worse

if only pepsi cured baldness

Attached: eib6iadhkso21.png (703x969, 679K)

>that hair
It’s not even worth breaking into the industry if you look like a pedophile

>pedophile

Attached: 1473417251274.png (810x438, 222K)

he must be stopped

Attached: IMG_20190331_185235_save.jpg (600x655, 159K)

HOW?

Attached: 1553307876582.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Because most critics ultimately don't understand what it takes to make a movie. Making a good film is almost a miracle and people who consistently make good films are geniuses.

Who is this sexy girl (male)?

Attached: 1504588800557.jpg (600x800, 62K)

mikes ex (claire)

Attached: SwkpFCR_d.jpg (500x667, 45K)

Mike Matei is a bum who won't get a real job and he has the humor of a child, which explains the abomination that is Loco Bandito.

>its a "mike laughs at his special ed friend trying to fogure out things" episode

Attached: 1445709291280.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

Can we post some moments where James shows his literal autism? Like in this clip, the way he reacts to the waterfall graphics is classic autistic overstimulation

youtu.be/TVIwNhJdqP0?t=547

Close your legs, Ryan. I can smell you from here.

Attached: Hey boys and girls.jpg (160x152, 11K)

The same reason I didn't get Ben Affleck to play me in my biopic, user.

Somebody else should have written the movie

Attached: Avgnmovierant.jpg (492x599, 75K)

Ryan's sister is cute. She looks like what Amanda Bynes would've looked like if she were happy.

Its supposed to be a quick recommendation because he is trying to imitate MonsterVision and Joe Bob Briggs, its more like curation.

It should have been a Dumb and Dumber/Pee Wee's Big Adventure, 80s/90s style road trip comedy movie. With Kyle, Mike and Bootsy along for the ride. I can picture it in my head. Would have been great. This is what we got instead...

Attached: 1402351799626.png (700x325, 266K)

Attached: Original Angry Nerd Production Animation Batman pt 2 - eBay-.png (852x2321, 136K)

>instead were getting avgn waynes world with 0 budget
How the fuck did he know

Attached: 1538337961863.jpg (550x713, 176K)

The only thing the guy was wrong about is "two episodes a week". It's impossible. But I agree he should have made a transition from avg character to avgn James Rolph who interviews game developers or just people who were involved into into old game scene.
Videos about old movies are nice tho

Man the artwork is so terrible that they tried to salvage it with a shitton of filters.

Attached: 1539393861945.png (452x448, 363K)

This would have been good. Honestly, I've always liked his movie reviews more than the AVGN stuff. It's cozier.

Christ, why do autists make me feel so uncomfortable?

Attached: raul duke.jpg (747x478, 62K)

Attached: AVGN_baloney_sandwich.gif (612x239, 1.97M)

one with the pink hat is kinda cute
I would rail her assuming her tits arent saggy and she actually has a bubble ass and not a bunch of hanging cottage cheese

Does anyone has the uncensored pic of Mike's schlong?

twitch.tv/videos/403822458?t=6852s
>1:54:12

Attached: 47hcnmtilha11.jpg (945x723, 43K)

I remember there was a thread like two days ago, and somebody uploaded it and it stayed and mods didn't deleted it
was very strange

Attached: yofai20xvtg11.png (456x810, 242K)

FUCKERS!

Attached: 1483266914573.jpg (475x360, 32K)

Is that Mike's girlfriend on the right?

this was a kino episode

>MikeMateiLive

Is it a strip show? Is he gonna show us his dick?

Average looks alpha dick.

Attached: 1523947302738.jpg (356x429, 38K)

>That time they had Alpha on their show...

Attached: 1486314254258.png (950x467, 522K)

whats he doing with james measuring tape?

Attached: 1490540749144.jpg (1024x1828, 531K)

That guy looks like he would be absolutely hideous if you shaved off all of his hair.

Attached: 1537721280765.jpg (1660x919, 273K)

you ain't see nothing yet
youtube.com/watch?v=V7BbVep9rTQ

this is peak autism gathering.

>stuffing spoony in the 2nd row of seats
>hes that insignificant
KEK

>Spoony

Attached: It's love my way or the highway.jpg (730x688, 73K)

Midnight heat/Freak out/Snuff by Brad jones were pretty good.

Attached: midnight heat.jpg (182x277, 14K)

>alphaomegasin

Attached: dr__insano_lightning_by_gabdiel.jpg (900x570, 140K)

people complain that erin rides mike dick to gain fame. But, she actually has more subs than Mike.

So, Mike might strategically sleeping with erin to gain views.

Attached: 20190331_202408.jpg (1071x1166, 340K)

>Hey you glow in the dark retard, remember when some literal fat scat fetishist limply sucker punched you in the back of the head and ran away? Yeah.

Oh ho ho, a speedrunner!

No, Erin rides Mike dick because it feels good. Duh.

Attached: Autism St. John.png (1366x632, 688K)

it's suppose to be an atmospheric horror movie

I think they actually like schlock but have to act like they have taste. Or at least Mike and Rich seem to actually like schlock. Which is why there are actually some schlock gems in Best of the Worst.

heh

Attached: 20190331_203045.jpg (1076x1004, 479K)

jesus christ

Yeah the classic I'll say it as a joke, but if people believe it hey its not my fault.

I wonder if James prefers the ORIGINAL RED RANGER Austin St John or is he a fan of JDF?

Attached: 1535228365710.jpg (1024x635, 99K)

>fat people blogging

Attached: 1552075721903.png (469x625, 558K)

As if he hasn't peeked at his wife getting cocked by niggers

>JAMES I'M AFRAID I'VE BEEN THINKING

>a fucking-shit prospect!

>I KNOW...

ive seen it before. at first i thought he was hovering above the table bit the sdow is tight so i dont think so. Also his balls are pressed up against the table

Havent seen that one before. you can see the outline of his retard size dong

it looks like 9 inches to me but isn’t entirely hard so maaaybe

the AVGN wasn't a *bad* movie, it's was just so unremarkable, forgettable, & void of any charm or wit that it calling it a bad movie gives heedance of it being anything resembling a movie.

it felt like a complete waste of time & money for everyone involved & everyone who watched.

A total nothing movie; basically Duke Nukem Forever: The movie equivalent.

Attached: 1541203949231.png (2024x1029, 3.89M)

With a face and hair like that she should have a career in journalism.

God, I hate that dumb whore.

Attached: Triggered.jpg (3264x1632, 276K)

based

Depends. Is he a Shatner or Stewart guy?

based

Attached: 1532395570963.png (1428x1080, 855K)

>The Bug Chasers
>Good

>the whole internet talking about DRAGGED ACROSS CONCRETE
No it isn't

White people are so insecure that they project it onto anyone more successful than them. It's sad.

I don't think he cares that much about star trek as mike does

Attached: 1538345977458.png (823x665, 1.09M)

I like how you can't have a thread about this shitty movie without people going "BUT RLM".
James is a soulless cuck and the movie was bad. I don't know why he thought it was good to make the Nerd character also a popular YouTuber, seemed misguided.

With the Kickstarter, and all the additional money coming in from Shit Pickle plushies as well as Paypal donations, we can assume that he received over $500,000, up to even possibly a million for this "movie." At the time, he was only requesting around $75,000. You KNOW he pocketed so much of the funds that were SUPPOSED to go to the movie. He cut SO many corners. If he didn't blow the money on a new house, kids college fund, etc. it makes it almost more pathetic. Think about that, he spend over $350,000 dollars for this abomination. It's beyond sad and he honestly never recovered from it.

Attached: AVGN_Movie_that_greenscreen.jpg (800x450, 81K)

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger spot on the Cinemassacre website, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of that room Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

I like Bootsy too much to be mad at him or call him a cuck.

Facts.

Attached: 1508991977525.jpg (1280x723, 213K)

nice copypasta

those streams are comfy af

Attached: 1418750229528.jpg (608x612, 34K)

Well, the ones he used to do on YouTube were sort of entertaining, before he went and fucked off to be a Twitch whore. It's was funny to see him streaming on YouTube a 3 in the morning.

help meee

Attached: 1553057052938.jpg (771x1017, 387K)

>it's a mike matei thread

Attached: DWFaO0uW0AAmeA-.jpg (700x1062, 235K)

isnt he calling the character a racist pig with that title

The best kind of thread!

Attached: Happy Mike.png (428x599, 503K)

how did he get away with this?

Attached: 1469212001794.jpg (1085x838, 236K)

Lol.

Attached: 1523696080390.gif (250x141, 800K)

shock comics? how does anyone

Good on them for leaving the house. Around here, that's brave.

Attached: 1522116972653.jpg (800x441, 56K)

Attached: 1501949618808.jpg (386x386, 77K)

Who is that with Bores?

I love these threads

Hardcore Pawn Jew.

Two guys who made their names by ripping off more successful shows.

when's spoony going to jail again?

Fuck those stupid assholes. Lame Chasers are the fucking WORST! Worse than Pat and that's saying something!

Attached: PAT_CONTRI_NES Punk.jpg (1800x1256, 660K)

Don't you EVER talk about Latza that way!

Attached: Latza means business.webm (1280x720, 707K)

>Hot...

Attached: fas.jpg (980x986, 147K)

Man that sounds like such a kind film

You mean that PF Chang loving whore, Mantis or are you referring to the 18 year old with the mentality of a 16 year old, Kitty?

Attached: jew_wario_rule_63.jpg (774x1032, 82K)

Kevin Finn and April wanted a black guy and a woman. because “thats how hollywood does it”. James lets people walk all over him. Which is the actual problem with Cinemassacre but nobody wants to plce blame on James for not standing up for himself.

where did their hair go

Is that Austin St. John?

Attached: 23e4eab1839f78c128b91bbaf0716aaa_1439756000_l.jpg (500x500, 22K)

hes 40 something. Where all mens hair goes eventually. why is it shocking to anyone that James lost his hair? Its what fucking happens.

Ironically AVGN probably had the best shot of any of them. The various TGWTG "movies" and Space Cop were far, far, FAR worse. Literally unwatchable because you wonder just how many grown men and women were really sincere about something so embarrassing.

How many people here are legitimately autistic

Yeah, and that sure worked out well.
>"DAMN!"

Attached: AVGN Kiss Scene.webm (976x418, 1.35M)

I unironically laughed during the fridge scene

TGWTG were zero budget, though. James' was over $350,000. That's the difference.

I kinda like how this just reasserted that the Nerd does not care at all about romance or sex. Like you know Doug or whoever would've had his hired female actress falling for him, or at least, had his character pathetically try to hit on them for the sake of comedy. But not the Nerd. He just wants to drink beer and play shitty games alone, and occasionally drink beer and play less-shitty games with a friend.

Attached: MonsterCockIsNotImpressed.webm (720x404, 171K)

What a pathetic kiss. It's like a kiss from j-drama.

It's "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach". Take note of the punctuation. The way you wrote it, it was a list. The list was of two groups (as implied by plural pronouns), the first being the 'can do' and the secend the 'cannot teach'. Punctuation is very important in English, it clarifies sentences that, while they may be understood when spoken, are ambiguous when written.

Kickassia is the only somewhat good one. Suburban knights is painfully unfunny couldnt be bothered to watch to boldly flee.
For what its worth. Watch phelous from the beginning. He is the only one who has been consistently funny and isnt an attention whore.

Attached: ce1.gif (320x180, 1.52M)