In fact, we've decided to keep you here for FIFTY cycles. WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!

In fact, we've decided to keep you here for FIFTY cycles. WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!
WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!
WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-110512_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2d0-OPQ4Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vertical screenwipes your movie
heh, nothing personal kid

Home office doesn't make mistakes

If man-animal prefers his rat uncooked, so be it.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2d0-OPQ4Rs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Are you not aware that I graduated top of my class?

19 years later I still don't understand how this movie got made.

TA AHAHHAHAHHA

DO

it was back when "star power" actually meant something.

The church probably funded it

I've watched this entire movie once AMA

*still echoing after all the posts in this thread* WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL!!!

Pleb Filter the movie. Anyone who hates this is a grade A brainlet.

I haven't seen it. Will you tell me the most insightful scene, so I can prepare myself and take notes? Thanks!

A mix, I think. I believe it was Travolta's passion project for the church.

YOU

The scene in OP. It's a recreation of the drama of the entire Battlefield: Earth world in miniature.

Watch the, "Your friendly bartender" scene.
Pure kino.

This movie isn't anywhere near as terrible as people make it out to be.

while you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME

That’s probably because you walked into this movie well aware of its reputation so you ironically watched it and treated it as some sort of comedy.
We are specifically taking from the lens of people who walked into Battlefield Earth without knowing anything about the movie and it’s standing among critics and sci fi fans.

yes it is.

What angle should my head be at for maximum enjoyment? All the screenshots look very tilted.

Upside down naked while your dom puts a toy in your ass so you can cum right when John Travolta holds up a rat and asks if you want this.

You are fucking stupid. Worst post currently on Yea Forums and I'm not even lying.

This is fake news