How does he do it lads?

How does he do it lads?

Attached: 55939972_10216358953779178_6689168704594247680_n.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
instagram.com/p/BmWPVtbhOYw/
medium.com/@TheHimmmm/not-her-final-chapter-34c7c93f0195
youtu.be/hWfM4DjUJlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6'2
>Not bald
>Not fat
Simple really

This is a complete mystery to me. I find his face literally disgusting like an open festering wound. What the fuck is happening.

Maybe he's just a nice guy, plus chicks love a guy that can make them laugh and from what I know he's a comedian or something

big dick energy

just b urself

he is prob having threesomes with her and lily. is that the most ultimate alpha

I dont know but this shit is so absurd its hilarios

big dick
free drugs

If ghats frue its a sign of literall end times. This is the fall of Rome gents

ugly unfunny jew

Big dick and Kate cannot accept she is getting older so she's trying really hard to stay hip.

>Fit these parameters
>KV at 26

Hmmmmmm

Attached: PeteDavidsonPickingUpGirls.png (514x360, 254K)

The answer is actually drugs.

This

Teen girl squad?

Attached: obi wan a name i haven't heard in a long time.png (650x433, 392K)

You need money and notoriety as well

No one has worst taste in men than women. Wise women consult gay men in their lives.

I mean she seems very immature and slightly unhinged. Same as Ariana.

He's borderline. Male borderlines are very charismatic and very personable. They're just unstable as fuck emotionally and put out the vibe that they just need to be loved.

Add in a lonely woman with a messiah complex who wants to fix and save a man...

THE UGLY ONEEEE

Imagine things he would do with her daughter.
Ha ha

Attached: aaa.webm (800x1000, 2.9M)

sure he looks like the secongd coming of Steve Buscemi, but he's not really that bad looking. then you factor in the big dick factor, it's not really baffling

you have no excuse faggot

I know the answer is already attention but every time I see something like this I always ask why? It's so stupid to me.

That stupid fucking zoom is ruining any potential enjoyment I'd get out of this video.

>looks like michael sheen when smiling

Her mom is famous for looking good and that's the only retarded world she has lived in.

He's pretty rich and really has that whole "bad boy"/trash human thing down, so girls with issues flock to them.

Literally who

What do you mean by borderline?

personality disorder.

her mom filmed this

Does literally no one hear know a slut irl? Kate probably has a dozen guys she fucks but this the one weird cuck that actually enjoys hanging out with the slut.

>I know the answer is already attention but every time I see something like this I always ask why? It's so stupid to me.

Shes obviously a very vain person. Woman like this get never ending attention for doing this, usually from pajeetes and mouth breathing retards. She won't be so chipper when she gets murdered by Bjork stalker 2.0

Yeah, and she's a massive whore that's jumped from man to man so I get that. I just always instantly think people would think to themselves "hold on, why the fuck am I filming myself doing this?". I think I grew up with too much faith in people and social media is a really good way of constantly slapping that part of me in the face.

Doesn't he have a huge dick?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Why do you faggots make threads like this without naming the people in the picture. I recognise the dude but can't recall his name and I don't think I've ever seen that girl before.
I thought this was Yea Forums not /gossipmagazine/. Not everyone who browses knows the ins and outs of every washup Hollywood type.
Can someone please post names so I can Google and educate myself.

Attached: 1552987592884.jpg (238x212, 6K)

the one about his mum picking him up from school cause he threw up on twitter is funnier.

>your mother is Kate Beckinsale
>but you look like your dad
top kek

Peter Davidson
Kate Beckinsale
Weclome to the internet grandpa! Sorry I couldn't make it this or the last 5 christmases.

>it's your fault i'm a faggot who lives under a rock

This is actual the answer
big dick and drugs is bonus

That's cause most of her beauty is surgery so there's no good genes to inherit.

Is hilarios some sort of cereal sponsored by Hillary Clinton?

>6'2
>Not bald
>Not fat

Is that all it takes these days and she doesn't think about his suicidal tendencies

Attached: pete-davidson-presidents-tshirt.jpg (733x1104, 101K)

Fucking an old woman is not exactly an achievement to be proud of.

Where is this from?

Suicidal tendencies might be a bonus for a nutty bat like her.

his suicidal tendencies aren't real
he and others like him (people with bpd) always broadcast such thoughts for attention, they are manipulative

>tfw I get told I look like Pete Davidson, not as a compliment either

H-haha he dates gorgeous women

cringy strokeposter

(((They)))

>gorgeous
Lad she's around 50

Female borderlines, too. I’m borderline and I get hot guys easy. I even tell them I’m borderline and still they down. We charming fucked up muthafuckas.

tits of gtfo

>a hollywood 6'2
so 5'10, with the complexion of a HIV/cancer/swine flu victim
have to wonder what poor kate must have done to have this forced on her

Apparently he admitted to not even having a big dick. He was just like "Ariana's fucking tiny. Everything's big to her. Don't get your hopes up."

You're not "charming". You're easy. I know borderline girls will choke on my dick for half of an "i love you"

>Not wanting a mommy

How to make self-borderline?

Attached: Apu Nail.gif (487x560, 899K)

Not easy. Not at all. Guys love that. Borderlines are magic. Just accept it.

It's fine when women are up front about it. Crazy is fun. It's only not fun when you think you are with a normal girl and then she start crying and cutting herself because you wanted to go to sleep instead of watching her shitty show. Shit now no one is getting sleep.

>not easy
>not at all
>"i get hot guys easy"
lmao the slut thinks she's anything more than a hole for these many, many, many, many men she's fucked. and even thinks fucking dozens of men means she isn't easy.

LMAO

L
O
N
D
O
N

Stop talking like a nigger

rather be a virgin than get all those ugly tattoos

women have such retarded taste

You are fucking delusional lol.

That’s the point. Borderlines are fucking crazy

Women get off on dudes that need "fixing". Those suicidal tendencies get her wet.

so? do you reall not find kate beckinsale attractive?

>lets go eat trash and get hit by a car together. Do you like heroin?

If you're a borderline grill post tits

The sad fact is this is what attractive women go for when money isn't something they have to worry about. How many times have you seen attractive teenage girls with this type (when they're at an age where money isn't a concern)? A lot. There you go.

best thing in this thread so far

>not easy
>banging dudes all the time
Master lock and master key, bitch.

>see rich girls for further examples

the "fixing" he needs looks to be basic hydration, sunlight and some kind of massive blood transfusion
most young people couldn't look this bad if they tried

Never understood people who cover themselves with tattoos, often shitty ones. What the fuck are they trying to tell? All I see are ink and horsecrap, not one meaningful symbolism.
He's not there yet but you get what I mean

Actually, I am pretty particular about who I sleep with. As long as they were born after I graduated from high school.

So who’s ballin?

Notice how the hole doesn't say "who I get in a relationship with". Notice how the hole talks about how many dicks she takes and not how affectionate and loving her boyfriend is.

Are there any other movies about publicity stunts gone horribly wrong?

Not your blog you slag.

Yeah, it's distracting

Post the other one

Attached: 1553971307722.jpg (496x474, 48K)

30 Rock does a funny one with James Franco and a body pillow.

h-how old is she in this video

Funny how this incel bullshit always fails to shame me. I love you guys. I would actually describe myself as a femcel — except I guess I’m too cute.

Yes it is, britbong

He looks like a feverish junkie coming off a high.

sarcasm award goes to you sir

Attached: lahey.png (299x299, 200K)

@112183915
>Funny how this incel bullshit always fails to shame me.
This doesnt invalidate anything he said. Men find your wet holes desirable; not your terrible personality. If this wasnt true, youd have a long term committed relationship.

>coke eyes

Attached: 1517487691750.png (199x202, 50K)

>I'm interesting! Please ask me about my tattoos and give me attention!

>@112183915

an hero.

Just leave, woman. Fuck off to lipstickalley.

fuck off you whore

He is fucking them both. Just imagine her cleaning mommy's creampie.

@112184019
>being so desperate for attention you get pissy when denied (You)'s.
fuck off

@112184019
Depriving BPD scum of (You)s never fails to amuse. Go lead on some randos on tinder if you want that dopamine rush, slut

under rated post.

>when you nutting but she'll only stop to number 10

does anyone know what the hell race this mutt is?

What harry Potter spell is this?

>So who’s ballin?
I guess you are with the hundreds of balls that have dragged across your face.

as much as i agree with shaming promiscuous people, the "lock and key" metaphor is so fucking stupid, its false equivalency and plainly just a comparison to excuse men for shit while still being able to shame women

1. His look is "in" right now. Tall, devoid of body fat, tattoos, grimey hipster aesthetic.

2. He's really really funny. Being funny gets you FAR with women if you're not shy.

3. Most importantly, he has drugs. All the women who date him are notorious coke whores. Coke whores want a guy who has access to great coke and will do it multiple times a week.

>So who’s ballin?
Son of fundin.

Attached: balin the hobbit.jpg (1920x800, 281K)

>big sick energy

If you want to troll tattoo wearers, mislabel their tattoos.

>wolf tattoo

"oh I love your doggie! Is that your pet?"

>skull

"oh cool is that the guy from Medievil? I love that game!"

Drives them absolutely furious cause they're always like "UM WHAT EXCUSE ME NO THIS IS ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY CALEB HOUSTON AT EASTSIDE INK OFF 14TH STREET" super defensive and insecure.

>2. He's really really funny

if you are a brain dead teenager, then yes he's funny. but to anyone else he's a unfunny loser.

he has a giant cock

He's tall, funny and famous (social proof)
It's not rocket science

But he’s not funny.

Wtf actually how does he do it?
He's so weird and sickly looking, lucky ugly cunt

Ariana now this?????

Attached: 1553728587041.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

Manage what? He only fucked Ariana who's attractiveness is hugely overblown and now he's smashing a turbo slut way past her prime. Wake me up when he starts consorting with underage swimwear models from Scandinavia on a regular basis.

It's actually a very good analogy, men who fuck lots of women do it because they're good at picking up chicks and it doesn't lower their value to other women, women who fuck lots of men do it because they're promiscuous.

extremely based and underrated

I actually met him a couple of weeks ago while i was at work. I told him his shoes looked cool. He was pretty chill, he introduced himself to he and I shook his hand. None of my friends were inpressed tho well except for my sister

If I had any friends, I'd totally do that.

>I told him his shoes looked cool.
I'm picturing this series of events in my head as they probably happened and I'm genuinely embarrassed for you friendo.

Attached: cat face.jpg (640x427, 58K)

Attached: 1535453987821.png (589x572, 95K)

>tfw I see too much of that in me

You're not borderline then.

If you're not a drug dealer and/or a feminist you are not having sex

Well no shit dude, that's why you don't ever read the DSM.
It's like googling vague symptoms you have and freaking out because those are definitely the first symptoms of hemorrhagic fever.

based have sex poster

Well I asked him where he got them. He told me where he goth them but i could't really understand him. They were these lighting shoes, they looked relly cool. He said he got the becuase it reminded him f the flash, and they did.
Why would you be embarrased for me user

>>a hollywood 6'2
>so 5'10
Why do manlets insist on coping so hard?

So nice to hear that Pete Davidson treats mentally disabled people like regular humans

So If you don't regularly get naked with a human female and stick your erect penis in her vagina which is 1 inch away from her sweaty asshole you're basically a worthless person now. What are we chimps?

Pete is one of these sneakerheads so while their convo is awkward, someone like him wouldn't mind so much.

Sounds to me like he was very impressed by you, user.

Attached: kramerspecialpersonaward.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>All this talk about Pete itt
Not enough Kate posting in this thread.

Attached: rs_634x634-170411105513-634-kate-beckinsale-bikini-1.jpg (828x828, 67K)

Worse

Attached: 1546155783204.png (636x1047, 120K)

3 is the only one of the points you made that is factually correct though. Also he's a 9/11 victim and has SOMETHING on a high level Jew somewhere, he wouldn't have gotten on SNL otherwise. I fucking hate him.

>why is it so hard for men to get sex now?
>why is it so easy for women to get sex now?

Attached: 4chanin2017.jpg (2260x1808, 629K)

She has a face that is perfect for low resolution photos.

>girls are also way better at talking to people
not in my experience.

In all of those things and I have never seen a vagina

How did we get here? How did I end up like this?

Attached: 1543073633712.jpg (836x543, 111K)

We all really know how he does it

Attached: 416F7E42-F7FB-484B-869B-BD520ABA36C8.jpg (280x280, 18K)

Unironically the internet did this to you user. Before this women's ego was a lot more blunt and malleable. Now they all think they are Queens.

women actually like average-unatractive men for mid-long term stuff as they instinctively find it an advantage against competiotion/getting their man taken off by other women

Attached: 53010788_10157279103210337_6877962152527790080_n.jpg (800x784, 113K)

bullshit. guy is famous, rich, not fat and maybe even charismatic. she is a huge whore. they probably did some really good coke together. its not rocket science and it doesnt take a personality disorder on his side to happen. btw the borderliners i have met, both male and female, werent the least bit charismatic, they were just fucking lunatics. nothing interesting about fucked up people only a shitload of trouble, especially if they are your clients.

this is clearly some publicity stunt between an old whore and another SNL nobody.

> her face of "this wasnt part of the deal" pretty much tells everything

michael sheen is a piece of shit to allow his daughter to act like the whore she does, on line.

brits deserve every inch of brown islamic cock theyre gonna get. degenerates.

Attached: 1521681134640.gif (500x350, 281K)

She’s ugly to me now

I find this adorable

Do stand-up. You don't have to be good. Most aren't. Even a woman can do it.

>Ywn marry Kate so you can have a threesome with her and your newly acquired daughter-in-law

Attached: 1_50th-NAACP-Image-Awards-Arrivals.jpg (615x900, 104K)

I know you ugly faggots cant comprehend this because youre sitting their thinking
>Heyy what the hell im better looking than this guy! Why aren't I banging Kate???
Its simple really. He has personality, he has charisma, and its confirmed he has a huge dick. If don't have at least one of these then you're fucked

>guy from Medievil
That might be a bit way over their heads, even Hamlet is pushing it.

thanks mate. I think part of the problem is the people around me as well, I have a poor filter for aggresive and selfish personalities.

Imagine your girlfiend being a milf, could you believe that?

Attached: 1527165399964.jpg (1526x2702, 460K)

I’m not sayin I think that KB has had no cosmetic work at all – in fact she probably has – but not much. You need to look at old pictures of her and reevaluate your stance on that. She’s always been pretty, even in her tom boy think phase.

Attached: 2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

*Twink phase not think phase. I’m a dirty phonecuck, not even sorry.

Nothing about hollywood relationships is real

It's all a fake. A theatre for goyim.

Nigger look at her melting face. She's one more operation away from Lara Flynn Boyle territory

She's had a lot of work done, it's just pretty good for Hollywood standards.

Attached: 1551698788060.webm (640x640, 3M)

She's just had a good chunk of relatively minor stuff to keep herself looking like that.

Unfortunately for her she's steadily reaching a tipping point where her age gonna outpace anything but major shit.
Doesnt help that she has smoked like a freight train since she was a teen

i am honestly jelly of him

the one thing men want is to protect and love purity, so why do women insist on being shameless whores?

Attached: 1525255480893.png (992x720, 712K)

we know why HE did it. why the fuck did she?

I'm assuming it's some publicity stunt considering she always looks disgusted with him.
Hollywood is all lies and bullshit.

>We charming fucked up muthafuckas.

sure honey

Attached: 1512047425037.jpg (750x720, 35K)

is that fucking kathy griffith with her?

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.gif (627x502, 940K)

Being a famous comedian also helps
Fame and fortune override almost everything when it comes to women

instagram.com/p/BmWPVtbhOYw/

looks like a Guild Wars monk tattoo

Attached: 150px-User_A_R_A_K_I_sirian_gray.jpg (150x303, 11K)

kathy griffith looks like THAT?

Jesus fucking christ

BUTTHOLE EYES

look up the forer effect

Jeeze she looks like a tranny. Is it the makeup?

This post was written by Tommy wiseau

Is it possible to learn this power?

You retards actually don't know that Hollywood sets up fake relationships to save careers and push agendas?

Attached: 1286113216_jm_vanhels_008.jpg (702x970, 374K)

Cope. Chad daddy Pete is banging Kate and her daughter and there's nothing you can do about it.

It’s because you’re self aware and she’s not.

Most people on social media are damaged goods and suffering from some sort of neurosis. They’re looking for validation and attention by any means. They’re not thinking rationally like you and I are. There is no introspection with them. Where you would think before posting an image of yourself online, they do not. People like this are not thinking long term. They’re just “having fun” not thinking about repercussions or the stupidity of their actions. It’s pretty cut and dry.

Not in anyones experience. I think one of the reasons I am hesitant to talk to a random girl somewhere is because I'm afraid of getting stuck in a shit boring or stupid conversation about some really dumb shit and I'm just too polite to leave without finding a lull. Most guys really will just put up with boring ass women to get laid because thats how its always been done. This dude is fucking retarded if he thinks this. I was at a place eating while this young couple were on a date and probably their first one. Dude stuff his face and fidgeted while this girl mindlessly blathered on about her hair for 10 minutes.

It's a fake relationship for publicity

It isn't. Why are men who have lots of sex praised and seen as "alpha" (good), yet women who have lots of sex seen as whores (bad)?

Remember, arguments about fertility and childbirth are outdated. Society has developed reliable technology called birth control now, which means either gender can have basically as much sex as they want without risk of diseases or unwanted pregnancies.

god I wish that were me

All I see is Michael Sheen with breasts, fuck.

What a retarded whore, good for only getting fucked

they're literal NPCs though, I don't think they even count as sentient

Me on the left

She's a woman + spoiled rich that's basically NPC for life.

you just know he's banging both of them

Attached: 6eb807eacae97e68554fd0bcc9d0ff6b.jpg (450x739, 40K)

this guy looks like he'd be in a 2004 xbox commercial, or a 2008 mountain dew commercial. just that perfect shitty douche cool guy vibe

Damnit, that is all I'm seeing now as well. Thanks.

The difference is men actually have to bring more to the table. They need personalities to match their looks. Women just have to be skinny and not annoying (and even that's not true when you consider Amy Schumer)

Imagine the smell

borderline is just a nice way to say you're a bitchy unstable person

I'm all of those things and forever alone

Attached: 61D7ED0D9DA8490AA3290FE3B40325B9.png (420x420, 73K)

not doing it for me. seems like a really annoying kid trying to be sexy.

You must be an absolute loser wtf ahaha

Femanon here, what the fuck is 'borderline?'

of what

its like bipolar but no dumb teenage girl stigma attached to it

Lol manchildren may like bi-polar women, actual men don't stick dick in crazy.

She's doing it to stay in the limelight. Being seen walking outside of clubs or whatever is what their agents have them do. It's embarrassing.

Because in our society, men are the primary pursuers. This stands even nowadays, no woman has every paid for tinder boosts.

As a result, a promiscuous woman just isn't impressive. All she did was acquiesce to sex with new people more than the average woman, which is probably not a trait you want in a long term partner as a man, because men will still be trying to have sex with her.

An analogy is if you have two rich men of the same demographic in front of you, flaunting their wealth. One inherited his money from a trust fund and hasn't had to work for any of it, the other built himself to the same station from a starting point of zero. The outcome is the same, but you will make different inferences about their personality due to how they got there.

I love every boy

based home star poster
based guild wars poster

Attached: 1548985920291.gif (487x815, 65K)

Dude looks like a gross junkie
I don't get it

Attached: Literal migrant invasion.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

his arms look fucking atrophied. I'm a thin little faggot who eats next to nothing and even I look toned compared to him. I don't understand how you can get that skinny without legitimately trying, or having some sort of eating disorder.

Kinda weird that this is happening at all don't you think? Kate Beckinsale and her daughter doing this stuff on social media...

You just know Lily's trying to seduce him on the low. She's wild.

>Ariana Grande dated him

That's it.

Why does he look so unhealthy? Christ he's rich, have your assistant get you some healthy food you fuckin loser.

He’s gonna look like Steve buscemi in a few years

even her expression is like "what the fucks going on with you, are you okay"

HYPNOTIZED
BY THOSE
BUTT-HOLE EYEEEESSSSS

It's just so tiresome..

Attached: 1501272438222.jpg (924x795, 109K)

And ejaculating on.

Drugs. He looks like a typical pills/heroin user.

Yuck

he was pretty good in dream door 2bh

Attached: channelzero_gallery_210recap_20_0.jpg (600x338, 22K)

Borderline is the mental illness with the highest rate of suicide.

lol 911 boy

I don’t want you.

I used to have a painkiller habit, currently have a kratom habit, and I look nowhere near that skinny and pallid

Hormonal contraception, SSRIs, etc. are fucking with women's heads and giving them a teenage girl's taste in men will into adulthood. A tall, slim, boyish guy like Pete is in relative terms a fully grown sexually mature woman's equivalent of that scruffy dad rock listening dude a couple grades higher than her that she liked/dated in high school. Things become a whole lot more clear when you think of it in those terms: mentally, they're back in high school; baby-faced dudes are "cute"; lanky dudes who lose 10 lbs have "abs"; borderline personality disorder is "soulful" and "emotionally open"; dressing like a goober in his pothead older brother's hand-me-downs is "cool". In the absence of a strong libido or ovulation, women lean more on the demisexual side. They shack up with some weirdo like Pete they get smitten with, they're blind to how much of a mess he is until the puppy love infatuation wears off, then they throw shade at how much of a loser and dumb mistake he was for her to anyone who will listen despite spending 2 years with him. Literally high school.

Attached: Untitled.png (583x476, 49K)

I've seen women approach tall guys in bars and start flirting.

That’s a lot of typing to spell
V
I
R
G
I
N

>Be objectively 6/10 on good days. 5/10 on bad days
>Average height. Average dick. Average salary. Average everything
>Still able to somehow consistently pull +8/10 women for the past 10 years

How do I know the women are 8/10s? Because when I show pictures, even to my colleagues, they think I'm lying.

Attached: 1544793538680.png (197x168, 57K)

Read the list of symptoms.
Borderline is basically ALL the neurotic behaviors you can think off combined with existential issues..

Who cares what kind of pussy you think you're getting when you already know you're an uggo. That shit sucks no matter what attention you get, as you have to try 4 times harder to get the same girl that chad can get by just showing up. And then afterwards they regret you and relate you to that "one time I slept with that short guy" story to all their friends, then she laughs with her friends as she passes your picture around to them from your facebook page.

This guy gets it.

I'm 6'2" and had girls who look like Katie approach me. I don't want that.

based

Your colleagues etc are humouring you. Did it never occur to your aspie mind that they’re never going to say “yuk, what a minger” to your face? They laugh behind your sad and docile back.

Enjoy your multiple miscarriages from your wretched womb

>coke eyes

how could you tell from that webm user?

Attached: 1523222197453.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

cope

The thing is I don't try. I'm unironically living the "just be yourself" meme, and the pussy just lands in my lap. I have next to zero game. Whether they talk shit about me afterwards is irrelevant to me.

Oh, they're not. Pic related was from a few weeks ago. She's 29, so about a 7/10 for her age. 8/10 in the right light.

Attached: stin2.png (644x820, 1.07M)

I bet they were whispering about the neckbeard watching them.

I would unironically fuck Kathy Griffin. Fuck, I need to get laid.

Another one. 26 years old, from last year.

They might not be 8/10 in everyones eyes. Especially amerimutts who are used to dating la creaturas of questionable origins, but they sure as fuck aren't uggos.

Attached: hanne.png (454x604, 516K)

hey bud we all would, you're just the only one willing to admit it

Porn when?

She looks a bit plastic and false. Where did you get her picture? Do you actually know her?

He's mentally ill

Kill yourself, prude

This picture sets alarm bells ringing. You’re a bit of a weirdo mate, most liars would just download good looking girls pics.

No surgeries, just makeup and good norwegian genes. Picture was sent on phone. And I don't just know her, I fucked her.

He’s got a large dick.

>Haha, your colleagues aren't calling you a liar because the women are good looking. It's because they're making fun of you
>Uhh, that woman is too hot for you. You're a liar, m8

Oh, how predictable.

Attached: 1531885264380.jpg (480x480, 16K)

29 here and was a kissless virgin until recently. You guys really make it worse than it seems. You really don't need to be a sex guru to find someone. Your more experienced partner, whenever you find him or her, will be understanding and show you the ropes. I'm a femanon, and my bf even thought it was cute and was more than okay with taking over things and letting me lay back and be comfortable. You'll find someone too.

This is titanium tier bait

Stop using this shit site for validation and you'll feel better as a person

wtf is wrong with her face? Now i feel bad for Pete

how did OP get away with making this thread

the fucking look on mark's face... he's seen this before

please go back

this is just mind blowing that they publicly post this shit, probably into exhibitionism or something too

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile I’ll pass thanks.

Robert Downey Jr and his crew already covered this in depth:
medium.com/@TheHimmmm/not-her-final-chapter-34c7c93f0195

>passing on something you'd never be able to get
good for you.

>moon shoes
Are these for stability while walking around on drugs?

I’ll stick with my own wife, I’m not into your swingers games type thing. Best of luck to you though champ.

Drug dealers dont have problems getting laid. And feminists will open it up for anyone

youtu.be/hWfM4DjUJlE

She goes after young comedians and is a crazy whore, nothing else to see here

based
thot status: patrolled

Cassandra!

Attached: Frasier-Crane-frasier-41269478-603-612.jpg (603x612, 45K)

They’re not really. I’m borderline and pretty cute and most girls won’t tolerate my shit for very long unless they’re super insecure or I dick them down super well. Trying to act like having this shit is cool and not lonely as fuck and demoralizing is cope and you know it. Holding a relationship down is such a fucking challenge and I hate it, I don’t see how you seem so proud of it.

Attached: 0142AE53-5BD8-41F6-8281-1D8BF0D56F2B.jpg (1029x1029, 173K)

>The time of Matriarchy is the time of Polyandry

>The Prostitute wants to be annihilated, and to annihilate.

Attached: a97604e77081a2178bb36822c51fa7d3.jpg (435x550, 44K)

This culture man.

How many women have you slept with overall?

25, give or take a couple.
4 of which were long-term relationships. And for reference, I'm 28.

You use apps/dating sites or just RL?

He is her drug supplier, and kinky sex administrator
She is also somewhat trying to feel young
She is still top pussy, desu

When I first got out of the last long-term relationship, I used tinder and a dating site for a few months. After realizing that tinder is filled with disease ridden sluts, and dating sites are filled with batshit insane cat ladies, I opted out of both.

Now I mostly just meet them through common acquaintances like at a friends birthday party, etc.

Alrighty, thanks for the info.

Jesus Fucking Christ just SLEEP you're a famous celebrity just care about your looks AT ALL and sleep!

sweet lord jesus

maybe 10 years ago

Fucking girls is how you pass on your genetic code. Doing anything else is simply your beta male genetics telling you not to breed because your genes aren't worth passing down.

>he's an unfunny faggot who looks like absolute shit, but I'm gonna date him because he's Ariana Grande's ex

Fucking roastie. She's embarrassing.

It's pretty easy you retards. People go after who they fancy in their social circle. If you had a 9/10 chad that somehow was around kate or her daughter for whatever reason, shed probably fuck him too. You probably havent heard about those ones. Id fuck all kinds of chubbies if i was in hollywood.

>6'2"
She's only 5'7"...

Fuck off you puritan pieces of shit

Attached: based pete.png (1006x30, 5K)

Shit dude you just gave me ptsd of my ex. Except what triggered her was me just getting out of bed and having a shower in the morning.

Wrong. That would be trannyism.

Notice how he isn't even holding her hand, she is just holding his, and he still gets away with it.

Shave his head and give him some fangs he would make a good Nosferatu

lol you know better than me how you people end,
heavily depressed, alone, addicted to pills and the worst sin, ugly and old

u cant run bae :.)

Attached: u.jpg (349x237, 11K)

PR STUNT
NAIVE FAGGOTS
IT WAS ARRANGED BY TWO AGENTS

He literally has a 10 inch dick

Not proud, man. You misunderstand. I’m just saying that Borderlines are not entirely charmless. Bringing the point back to Davidson. And why he’s pulled Beckinsale and Grande, both very beautiful women.

I use this site like everyone else does — to share aspects of my life and, in turn, be told that I’m a roastie post-wall disease-ridden cumdumpster who should be murdered or kill myself.

It never gets old, guys.

go LARP on /pol/ or /his/ instead

>lol i act like a roastie and people keep telling me roastie for some weird mysterious reason

Attached: 1544799339708.jpg (227x337, 14K)

biblical tier bait

bravo

Attached: 1521344900673.png (257x362, 41K)

You went from bordies are magic to bordies are not "entirely charmless" kek.
Face it kid, Mrs. Beckinsale being with P. Davidson has almost nothing to do with him being a bordie. That's just your inherent narcissism projecting itself onto other people's relationships.
I'm a bordie too. We're not a "special species", and we're about as "magic" as any other other person on the street. Sorry to burst your bubble but l trust my experience more than I trust my deceitful psyche and false self-image of myself.

Many women love a fixer upper.
Some women like young dumb guys they can manipulate.

get a load of these weak little bitches

Does anyone else here have a gay exception they would fuck if given the chance? Mine is pic related

Attached: kissable nose.jpg (683x1024, 395K)

why does this only make me harder?

She's semi-unironically right though. And it's still something.
Don't be too hard on yourself. People don't care about most of the shit that you put so much thought into.

nigga looks like a shinigami

Attached: death.jpg (654x490, 36K)

Huh. Is there a common cocurrnce of it with bipolar disorder? I had a bipolar ex who might have fit borderline too.

i'll borderline your mum

Attached: 12121.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Even after all these years, we are seeing the repercussions of 9-11.
Never forget.

Attached: miracles.jpg (899x905, 213K)

Coincidentally with /ourguy/ although my motives are different. We're physically similar enough that if I close my eyes halfway I see myself.
I just wanna see myself from a 3rd person perspective and have a conversation with myself, but I would also fuck myself out of curiosity.

Attached: 492466685.jpg (3485x2304, 2.6M)

>tfw schizotypal alien instead of fuckable bpdete

Attached: 23958.jpg (750x750, 54K)

That's not bordeline, that's just what 99% of people in an intimate context are like when you get to know them for a while.

you forgot
>wealthy
>famous
>not unattractive
he's probably also funny and pleasant to be around and not an edgy nerdy little fag when he isn't having a suicidal meltdown

finally. another woman on this board. /pol/ is invading this board and it's disgusting. #solidarity

please don't tell me having liked this ten years ago is now in the zeitgeist
don't ruin it you faggots

Are you getting off on this, Brie?

She's using him for the attention- just like Arianna. You boys need to learn a thing or two about women- they always need attention. Always.

This is likely a troll and yet completely believable. Most people haven't heard of BPD and if they have they just know it's something bad, not what it's actually like and they certainly haven't experienced just how awful it is firsthand. It's easy to think other people don't know what they're talking about when most people are retards who just mindlessly repeat what other people say or are exaggerating how bad something is when you haven't experienced it yourself.

he's okay looking. 7/10 is he even funny? SNL is awful these days. i have never seen anything he's done and i kind of don't want to ruin my mild inclination towards his devil-may-care artsy hip boy demeanor by viewing anything of his bc i have a feeling it will be ruined lol

Strong jaw, beautiful eyes, beautiful and big smile. He's a 7.5/10 and his personality makes him a catch regardless of fame.

He looks like that Monster from Monsters Inc that gets sucked to death.

Pretty much. Not matter your crippling social anxiety or autism - you don't deserve help.

>you don't deserve help
That hasn't been the case for a while now. Get out of your self-induced bubble and work towards bettering your condition.
It's at least partially doable, I've done it myself with no help from outside sources.