So, in my film studies class Friday, some stupid bitch didn’t know who Christopher Reeves was

So, in my film studies class Friday, some stupid bitch didn’t know who Christopher Reeves was.

I couldn’t help myself. I just sighed, literally facepalmed, and just embarrassed the holy shit out of her.

Everyone laughed at her. It was glorious. You would’ve been proud of me, Yea Forums.

Attached: 304AC963-8BF4-41CF-AA62-C8F2B148B598.gif (177x220, 987K)

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Fuckin' BASED & REDPILLED user. Way to go.

Tell us exactly what you said to her.

I didn’t say anything. I just sighed really dramatically when she asked who he was.

have sex

thats not very nice user

why do you have to be such a dick

Holy fuck his sons are Chads too.

They weren’t laughing with you, OP.

based and redpilled for humiliating a bitch
cringe and bluepilled for caring about celebrity names

No they totally were and more importantly laughing at her. It was fucking great. I bet that bitch doesn’t even come to class on Monday.

>some dude did capeshit 30 years ago
>burgers think this is important to films
I mean it's not like she didnt know who Harun Farocki is.

>going to film class to talk about capeshit
this must be in retarded ameriland lmao

Everyone was laughing at you, not her, dipshit. I know autism makes it difficult to interpret social situations correctly, so it's understandable, but everyone was definitely laughing at you. You did something incredibly cringe and acted like a total fucking sped.

it's capeshit you dumb manchild

shove that iphone up your ass

Wanna know how I know you’re a KHV?

if you didn't throatfuck her after the class you lost respect of all girls at your uni user, you're an incel and a pariah now

Breh two years ago people already didn't know who Brad Pitt was at my media academy.

Dropping spaghetti on the floor is embarrassing.

I feel like none of these newer/younger non-whites would know. And even some young white kids due to them literally doing nothing but watching faggots in youtube and playing fortgay.

How was it cringe? Its actually pretty fucking based

>not that was some proper capeshit *zips*

Make Children.

Well if they knew every celeb already they wouldn't need to attend an academy, would they?!

Attached: YAGpXPd.png (636x440, 115K)

AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED

Some dude in my film studies class started ranting that I didn't know a white male.
Me and Kaneeshwa just said "have sex".
The entire school bursted out laughing and hoemboy never was seen again

The biggest cringe is that you are in film studies class.

Attached: 1541448687438.jpg (656x703, 31K)

But that’s Christopher Reeve, not Christopher Reeves.

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I RECOGNIZED THE SUPERMAN ACTOR

So in american classes they studying films by watching some old capeshit. One girl didn't knew this one bullshit ""actor"" and autist sperged himself because of that, thinking he is embarassing anyone but himself.
Bravo.

and then he came to 4channel to post about it seeking appreciation. It's pretty sad if you think about it.

>cape shit actors are important enough to remember
why tho

>turns around at the rest of the class
>yikes, what a thot!
>class laughs

Why does it feel so good to ridicule others and get congratulated for it?

They were totally laughing at her, dumb white knight.

She might be really annoying and the class was congratulating him for pointing it out.

Is Matt Reeves related to George Reeves?

The most powerful nation in the world, I might add. In case you forgot.

t. c(h)ucks who don't even know who sneed is

Hey man I had all Christoper Reeve movies on VHS when I was like 8. I never thought about these movies much since then because I stopped being 8.

>beaten by Vietnamese farmers
kek

>beaten by sandniggers
>twice

they should have just blown the country up

they did

HOLY FRIGGIN BASED.

>his daughter flushed his genes away

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>let me just derail the thread and make it about race or something

That's not what happened at all, I was there. You tried to say something sexual and the other students had to restrain you until security showed up. You started crying and pissing yourself almost immediately.

>I AM...... THE KING!!!!!!!
lel

please hold me Henry

Attached: 1547965647160.jpg (1024x682, 151K)

>OP sitting in class
>They're analyzing some camera techniques from old capeshit films
>Girl in class is wondering who the actor is out of curiosity.
>She raises her hand
>"Yes professor, i was wondering if you knew who that actor was? He looks familiar.
>Op sitting alone in back row of class overhears.
>OP wipes cheeto dust from hands and starts sweating profusely.
>"Now my chance to be both BASED and redpilled" he thinks to himself
>OP inhales as deeply as he can
>"SSSSIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"
>everyone in class including the professor looks back to see what that strange sound was
>They see OP with his cheeto stained trench coat and sweaty forehead awkwardly smirking.
>The class can't help but laugh at such a strange looking man, even to professor loses composure.
>"I did it" OP thinks to himself "That was for you Yea Forums, the whole class thought i was BASED and redpilled"
>OP posts about it on Yea Forums while the professor and students wonder "what was the deal with that weird kid?"

based and redpilled. If she kills herself it's on you tho.

At least the shitty youtubers going for the 80s nostalgia can bring the classics sometimes and Hook some people.Heck my brother makes his young daughter laugh and calm down with the old Godzilla movies Thanks to those Review old Godzilla youtubers

>Imagine being soo butthurt that you have to make up OP story in your Head and shit on It to make yourself better because deep down you know you are more pathetic than OP and OP is a faggot...that is How pathetic you are.

Lmao based

t. OP

Someone warn that school there's a potential shooter among them

>film studies class
Why?

>Reeves