This is how Game of Thrones is going to end, isn't it? Jon becoming the NK to save the world from the undead

This is how Game of Thrones is going to end, isn't it? Jon becoming the NK to save the world from the undead.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

it really pissed me off how the undead dragon in got ripped off the aesthetics of warcraft
even if we live long enough to see warcraft III on big screen now people will think that it's just some got knockoff
also got is such a terrible piece of tv post s1

They had to compensate for a fourth dragon aka the ice dragon. It was easier to turn an already existing one to save money.

there's only so many ways you can do an undead ice dragon 2bh
I would love it if they copied the Lich King ending, would shit all over those "Jon + Dany + Tyrion ruling the kingdoms together" faggots

nope.
cersei will become the NQ.

Attached: GoT vs WotLK.jpg (2048x2048, 388K)

> Even stole the shot composition
Jesus fucking christ D&D

Ripoff or not it would be kino as long as Dany dies too.

what the fuck..

>Game of Frozen Thrones: Wrath of the Bitch Queen

was surprised blizz didn't mention this at all, even in jest.

Don't understand what's similar about the upper two, but damn the bottom ones

Gott im Himmel

>both have dragons and marching undead
>LOOK THEY STOLE IT
Haters gonna hate.

I'm just glad they killed off that complete mary sue stannis. Talk about a fucking self insert.

>The Night King is just a under developed Lich king/Arthas
>Undead Viserion is just a poor mans Sindragosa
>White Walker lieutenants is just like Death Knights but worse
>undead
>they live in the frozen north like Northrend
What the fuck did D&D play wotlk back in the day?

You could argue the top pics are slightly different, but fuck me that bottom pic is shot for shot.

Jon Snow will kill the Nights King and this will cause the entire undead army to collapse since they introduced that sudden weakness last season.
Compare that to the Lich King who after Arthas died they needed someone to take up the mantle of the Lich King or his undead army will just start rampaging across the planet with no hivemind to control them.

D&D are hacks

What the hell are you talking about

Arthas didn't become the Lich King to save the world from undead

Warcraft is for gay fags.
Get a life.

Actually Arthas was a mind controlled puppet who was just a body for Ner'zhul until wotlk retconned it

No they became one single being until WotLK retconned it

How did they retcon it? I only played Warcraft III.

Arthas was already the slave of Ner'zhul so it's basically the same thing.
Arthas was always a villain and killed Ner'zhul in a mind battle.
In Wotlk, every one acts like the Lich King was Arthas all along and Ner'zhul is never mentionned again.

In wotlk it was even revealed that Arthas was holding back the scourge unconsciously, otherwise the world would already have been overrun

Fuck that game desu, the cinematic is a masterpiece though

No, you fucking retard, he was not a mind slave. He never fucking was. Arthas gave up his humanity by taking up Frostmourne which was a DEMONIC rune blade. It had nothing to do with Ner'zhul. He served the Lich King for his own interests and eventually took the mantle in a power move to solidify his supremacy on Azeroth. He fucking destroyed Ner'zhul's soul and his lingering humanity to become a singular entity in full control of the Scourge. He literally outsmarted the greatest necromancer of all time and became an undead god.

Read the fucking lore. Jesus christ, even pre-WotLK lore shows Arthas was not beholden to the Lich King. It was always manipulation via the demonic runeblade.

Play wc3 instead of insulting me.
God i hate wowbabbies.
>his own interests
Yea he wanted to kill his father and his people all along lmao.

>"There must always be a Night King..."

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Uther is to blame about everything. If he wasn't such a treasonous cunt about Stratholme maybe Arthas wouldn't have ended up walking down the path he did

>It had nothing to do with Ner'zhul
Kill yourself

Arthas was doomed. If Uther hadn't left his side, he'd just have been struck down with Muradin.

GoT is literally made for gayfags. The amount of fag pandering is far worse.

Attached: 18586_9058.png (776x470, 522K)

>>"There must always be a Night King..."
they are gonna pull a Davie Jones arent they

I can see them actually doing it too

Attached: bored1.jpg (1600x1283, 119K)

You are so full of shit. It's incredible how WoW players love the rectons and shit story of WoW.

>reading retcon lore
It's hilarious how you WoWfags treat every retcon as gospel and ignore the games before WoW. I know they rewrote the story of Arthas in some shitty lore book that came out a decade after WC3

HE NEVER FUCKING WAS?
The whole point of Malganis/Frostmourne was to lure him into taking the sword so he could be mind controlled.
That's literally written in the game.
Why do you think that Malganis is so smug once Arthas got the sword when all that Arthas wanted was to kill him? By your logic he should have run for his ass.

He never played the game. He just read the retconned version on Wowpedia

Blood dk master race