Why was this so bad and easily the worst season?

Why was this so bad and easily the worst season?

Attached: A098999F-313D-4E01-8A69-D6FB816CC4D6.jpg (2000x1124, 99K)

because you didnt stir shit up with him

agree. 2>1>3

unda da moonligh'
black boi looks blue

dem keedz

Garbage

i thought the way they acted in the old makeup was funny

>2>1
fuck off

Dorff was fine

Agreed, it's more like 2 > 3 > 1. I think season 1 was ruined by the cringy Rust monologues and the le epic "cinematic" shots by Cary Fukunaga.

No way was three better than one

Because whether the showrunners like it or not, the reason the first season was so successful was because of the horror aspects. That is what set it apart from other above-average police procedurals.

Except there were no horror aspects retard.

It's 1 > 3 > 2 , you just disagree to be contradictorian .

Admit it

??? Every scene involving the cult was atmospheric horror.

I thought you meant supernatural desu.

>horror aspects

Attached: 1548872015108.jpg (300x300, 15K)

1>2>3 or youre a retard

2 > 3 > 1 or you're an incel.

1>3>2 but they're all bretty good

You're right but fedoras like to pretend there wasnt any supernatural stuff in Season 1

2 is puke garbage
3 is the correct execution of what 2 was trying to do
1 is still the best

It wasn't as bad as s2 but that's not saying much. It tried to be exactly like the first season and failed miserably, the plot was not engaging in the slightest and the final pointless. Dorff was awesome, though. It's obvious by now that Pizzalotto had a fluke with s1 and is actually a hack writer.

>112173869
>112174533
Weak bait. No (you) for you.

saulacanthinkabow

after the hilarious failure of season 2, pizza gave up trying to be original and attempted to rehash the first season, but couldn't come anywhere close in terms of quality b/c the only talented people involved in the first season -- the director and actors - were no longer involved.

Dorff carried the season

2 > 1 > 3
3 is hot garbage. dorff was by far the best thing of the season
does anyone remember when senile wayne had a hallucination of his pretentious wife who told him the answer to the last part of the case but then he forgot to bring roland so he forgot what he was doing? that was based, bravo pizza

it was a good season but 3 timelines was a mistake because aging makeup always look ridiculous

>i pretend to like dogshit so that makes me a rebel

i enjoyed it

not as good as 1 but better than 2 by a country mile

kind of gave me blade runner 2077 vibes

Unironically 3>2>1.

The ending, it was really good but the ending undoes all the good work.

The GOAT

The plot seemed to half assed both the mystery part or the character development part. Dorff was amazing but his character deserved better arc.

Funny that every time S3 is mentioned now most people agree it's garbage

In the weeks right after the finale aired there would always be a lot of people defending it and always saying the same things ("it's about the characters not the crime", "oh I bet you guys were expecting some pedophile ring thing", etc) like they were fed a script. The more time I spend in this shit the more I believe paid shills are a completely common and regular thing.

without foxchan it would have been a 4/10. but thanks to foxchan it was a solid 6/10.

season 3 had the character development season 2 lacked but not the plot depth of the other seasons.

missing girl simply isnt that much of a caliber compared to satanic cult of season 1 and shady organisation of season 2

>season 3 had the character development season 2 lacked
Yeah, one of the character likes dogs now. So much development.