Hello user. How have you improved Yea Forums as a board?

>Hello user. How have you improved Yea Forums as a board?

Attached: 48994FC3-7E91-4F27-8DF1-D9716FFC6C7C.jpg (1000x597, 540K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... sneed?

I post Daisy

Attached: 1537399680561.jpg (634x761, 106K)

I post emma roberts pics in emma watson threads

I frequently post threads about kino directors, films and soundtracks. I make sure to report Sneedposters, baneposters, and cunnyposters if those sick cunts ever show up. I make sure all intelligent replies get at least one (You), and I never samefag.

I refuse to answer to a bureaucracy that's so lacking in diversity. Question me again once you've improved.

I tell people to just bee themselves bro

Based Daisy poster

I do "Mad Men" spin-off threads (mostly parody, sometimes serious) and "Columbo vs NEETs" threads, I like to think people get a kick out of them

Attached: 1552735693498.jpg (400x266, 38K)

I stop myself from making a lot of bad posts because I'm too lazy to solve the captcha

I've been coming here for years and I haven't noticed either. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for the Columbo vs NEETs threads though.

call people cucks, incels, soi boys, and tell them to have sex

I have authored the original texts to at least 3 copypastas regularly posted on Yea Forums

well i hate trannies for one

kill poltards and sjws

>How have you improved Yea Forums as a board?
As its former janitor, I wrote scripts to automate clearing cunnyposters off the board then simplified the matter by allowing Baneposting without exception, which did the job of sliding cunny off the board for me. You're welcome by the way. Present janny, don't bother with a ban, we both know cookie tagging this post is pointless when I'm using a different browser and not my regular IP. Cope.

I started the "Get some rest, Yea Forums" Bourne threads and did them every day for like two months until the jannies banned me.

I also occasionally Maguapost.

Attached: Magua's Insults.jpg (1919x795, 112K)

Ive been an angel investor for up and coming meme entrepreneurs

When i see a budding meme, i provide that initial support in spamming it to help it catch on
e.g. cuckold/wife's son, sneed, the original Nintendo wojack, 'for free' posting, and some fit memes

The mods have been working extra time all throughout the day removing /pol/tard shilling.
Wht the fuck is going on today that some guy is funding so much shilling?

I've convinced incels to kill themselves

Spam pictures of Disney advertising on the board, sir.

Attached: 570D2D7F-6E31-48C2-9984-28F183C27E05.jpg (750x550, 266K)

prove it

Oh you know, I don't

Attached: 627.jpg (1080x1198, 553K)

When did Daniel Radcliffe transition?

Attached: 1543165392676.png (480x480, 277K)

i phonepost

Attached: IMG_2859.png (720x644, 31K)

I tell polcels to have sex.

the jannies delete them pretty quick

Attached: Scout's Honor.jpg (640x440, 35K)

Based

Based Bourne poster, I loved those threads btw

When someone posts a thread asking for movie suggestions I give them one.