Does Mad Men portray alcoholism in a realistic manner?

Attached: p10426355_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/menken-ginsberg-matthew-weiner-jews-mad-men-319713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely not you idiot

ok jeez no need to be rude

For a couple of minor characters, maybe yea

nah it's more shit
.t alchoholic

Rich alcoholism.

Don and Roger are "high functioning" alcoholics

Attached: Uu963XF.jpg (359x1600, 134K)

based

It’s a lot harder to function than they portrayed because you are waking up with hangovers everyday. Although getting to have 4 hour naps on your couch in the middle of the day definetly made it easier to recover.

It portrays mostly chad alcoholics, not loser ones like the beta that was on Louis THeroux's show asking him for lucozade

Attached: food.jpg (789x884, 49K)

no it's a glamorized version that romanticizes alcoholism even while it's pretending to criticize it

real life alcoholism just sucks and ruins your life

No fucking way

Attached: daysofwandr.jpg (350x561, 114K)

This.

Sorry you're right. I'm just buttmad I can't stop. I want to stop but it just wont happen. I want to stop so fucking bad its killing me. It's killing me so slowly.

Why stop? There's nothing else.

you know there are some people who claim to never get hangovers no matter how much they drink, I envy them but at the same time if I was that way I'd probably be dead by now

everyone forgets about freddy, he was probably the most realistic alcoholic

There's everything else. What a terrible thing to say. I'm goin' to bed.

we all have substance issues at some point user, well at least most lonely people do. I'm trying to quit weed and adderall but I just can't shake it. It's like I can't handle the monotony of everyday life or something

>performs "The William Tell Overture" on his pants zipper for a secretary
KINO MOMENT

this, but also Duck Phillips
Don is not really a realistic portrayal of anything, but rather an archetype that gets deconstructed throughout the series

I believe in you, fren.

classic

you can do a ton to mitigate hangovers. the trick is following through when you're in the state of risking one.

No, Duck was probably the most realistic. He’s just a laughing stock who publicly humiliates himself and his career as a headhunter is just him coasting on contacts he made before he destroyed his life.

They never show the physical aspects; a guy Roger or Ducks age would look twenty years older than they really were and would probably be fat bastards.

Freddy is realistic in the narrow sense that Mad Men doesen’t really show most of the characters lives and it’s all offscreen. We can assume that pissing his pants was the crown jewel of a lot of incidents outside of the office.

There’s literally nothing glamorous about alcoholism. If you go on a three day bender you don’t wake up with some sexy girl you don’t remember meeting like Don, you wake up in the hospital or with a broken phone and a missing wallet. And you don’t appear charming or amusing like Roger, everyone is either just trying to get away from you because they’re embarrassed for you or just outright pissed off.

126 days sober

>126 days sober

you should celebrate your long streak of sobriety with a glass of Suntory® Whisky.
Have a good time, have a Suntory® time

like what?

this

asshole

Not that guy but I think just hydrate. I’m pretty sure if you’re drinking as much as them you’re guaranteed a hangover unless you wake up still drunk. At the point just start drinking again and you will stop going through withdrawal.

What? why are you calling me an asshole?

CURE FOR THE COMMON BREAKFAST

>age would look twenty years older than they really were and would probably be fat bastards.
Alcohol doesn't make you fat.

Just stop drinking retard.

The three most important things your can do to reduce hangover symptoms are:
Stay hydrated before, during, and after drinking, because dehydration is the main cause if hangover headaches.
Get a full night's sleep, which includes being sober because you don't sleep fully when you're intoxicated.
Make sure you eat a meal before drinking, and preferably snack while you drink, because having food in your stomach with the alcohol will reduce the irritation the alcohol does to your stomach lining which causes the hangover nausea.

In addition, don't drink anything sugary because alcohol already fucks with your blood sugar which often contributes to all hangover symptoms, so having sugary drinks just makes it even worse.

It curbs any tendency to excercise and prevents you from watching what you eat.

When Don cuts back in Season 4 he starts swimming because he has time to kill. It’s literally the only excercising he gets in the series aside from some push-ups in the pilot.

yeah, this backs up what I already knew, the only thing I have ever done that actually seems to reduce my hangovers is drinking a big glass of water and taking an aspirin when it's time to go to sleep

>taking an aspirin when it's time to go to sleep
What is that supposed to do? I probably haven't taken an aspirin in like 25 years

>tfw a "high functioning" alcoholic with money, babes, and a life outside of drinking

I just wish this described me

Attached: 1507939809923.jpg (908x563, 302K)

it's greatly reduces the headache I have when I wake up

>this thread

April's gonna be the month, r-right bros

Attached: drinking-vodka.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

Nice, I'll have to try that

how much do the self-avowed alcoholics in here drink on a daily basis? genuinely curious what it looks like for other people. I know I have a drinking problem but I'm not sure how far gone I am.

Sugar has NOTHING to do with hangovers

Old wives tale.

Alcohol itself is a sugar.

I do a handle of vodka in 2 days. But down to just drinking on the weekend. When I was everyday probably like 8-10 beers a night so I could still function at work. Planning on quitting for good. I have solid control of it now and pretty much do it out of boredom.

Not much during the week, but I spend my weekends blackout drunk, for the past six or so years anyway

Good luck quitting dude. It's hard to break the associations with alcohol. Even if I don't feel like I need to have a drink when I'm watching a movie I still do it out of habit. Same with meals, hard for me to have dinner without having a beer.

IMO daily intake doesen’t really make for a good litmus fest. I don’t think Roger has a drinking problem, I think he just likes to get fucked up. A drinking problem is when you can’t (honestly) guarantee your own actions after one drink.

Someone told me once about a guy they worked with for three years who would only drink once a year (on his birthday).

Year 1, he got a DUI, the next year, he beat up his wife in a drunken rage and got tossed in jail. The third year he got shithoused at a barbecue and got his ass kicked. That guy shouldn’t have been drinking.

>Sugar has NOTHING to do with hangovers
>Alcohol itself is a sugar
I don't know if you're retarded or...
No, that's it. You're retarded.

That's a good way of thinking about it. I don't really ever do anything bad when I drink outside of maybe getting into some bad verbal arguments sometimes but I would say I don't have a mastery over just having one drink and stopping. I've also convinced myself that I need to have some drinks to combat my insomnia even though I rationally know the alcohol is in fact contributing to my sleep issues.

you type like a redditor

I don't know what a Redditor types like because I don't use Reddit.

At my worst I was drinking 10-12 drinks a night. I lived alone at the time so I'd come home from work, drink, smoke, play video games and watch Netflix.

My only real meal would be at lunchtime. Vomiting in the morning was common. I'm sure I stunk like booze most mornings. I started to have panic attacks while driving, to the point where I'd stop at the closest bar and get a drink before continuing home.

I've lost phones, wallets etc at bars. I had to be carried out of a strip club once, I'm pretty sure a stripper robbed me. I got a dwi once.

I met a girl I really liked and quit for about 2.5 years but she died (cancer). I started drinking again but it's not as bad as it was. Maybe 4 drinks every other night.

nah I believe you bro

Yeah I was never violent or anything. But if I bought a pint of whiskey at 7:00pm I couldn’t really be sure I wouldn’t run out for a six pack to top myself off at 11:00.

Maybe 9/10 times I was able to avoid drinking too much and winding up being late for work and then needing an afternoon pick me up to keep from going to pieces. Or having it turn into a serious bender.

But 1/10 is still way more than a normal person. Most people don’t think about moderation at all it just comes naturally.

whats it like to be addicted to something

ive always wanted to try to make myself addicted to something so i could test my "just stop 4head" powers

i cant imagine being addicted to cigs or alcohol because of a) how retardedly expensive it is, and b) how fucking bad it is for you

the only thing i can think is - just stop retard

I don't know about other people but for me it's like I don't feel like the real me unless I got what I need. It's almost like this really bad craving you can't do anything to satisfy unless you have the substance in mind. I don't know it's a real abstract sort of feeling but believe me friend stopping really isn't as easy as it sounds. Only way to do it is to keep yourself occupied every minute of every day so you don't even have time to think about it.

Attached: 1533972387638.png (274x368, 112K)

As it gets closer to the weekend its harder and harder to think of reasons not to drink 2bh. Its not like my life would improve substantially if I wasn't drunk every weekend

kill yourself. you're addicted to living. just stop.

Why don’t you drink home and alone like a properly mannered alcoholic?

It'll either make you fat or skinnyfat if you drink as much as I used to without any extra activity. That's like 2,000 empty calories a day.

drink water you retard.
>hurr it doesn't help
literally drink more.

thats weird to me, because as someone who doesn't drink at all, i always wonder what everyone else has going on in their brain that makes them want to do shit like that

i've always been the odd one out whilst growing up in that context, at 15-16 my peers were dying to sneak into bars and trying to do silly shit like that, and i am just like why nigga

but i am also a kissless handholdless hugless basedboi virgin so i know i am already a fringe retard when it comes to these types of norms

Did your father?

It's good that you don't have a sense of superiority user. I've met too many spergs on this site who are just too eager to call others that do engage in substances degenerate, etc. We're all works of progress. I've done all the normie shit fucked girls, went to parties, done drugs but I still feel empty. Being an adult just sucks dick

I don't know how people who don't drink feel but whenever I've taken a month long break I always am disturbed by how much society is trying to make people drink. It's impossible to walk downtown without being absolutely bombarded by ads for alcohol and bars with all too cute signage enticing people in to drink, not to mention the fact that every bar has beer logos hanging somewhere on the building. Alcohol is pushed all the time.

>i've always been the odd one out whilst growing up in that context, at 15-16 my peers were dying to sneak into bars and trying to do silly shit like that, and i am just like why nigga
Teenagers think life ends at 30 so think you need to rush into things and do a lot of everything all at once.
Little do they know there's 50 year olds going on wine tours and do hard drugs while on holiday leave

You ever thought about switching to weed user? Lesser of two evils maybe.

Good luck man. Have some positive energy.

Attached: 1547336821233.gif (200x146, 36K)

I got laid when I was younger because everyone was drinking at parties. My friend wouldn’t drink and would talk the girls up but they got freaked out because he wasn’t drinking. So he was a kissless virgin into his mid 20s. If you think you can handle it give it a shot. It loosens you up if you’re extra autistic.

you have no reading comprehension but beyond that... leave this place, no one wants you here, prick

I drive because of a woman and I drink to numb the pain I feel every day. It never works.

Attached: 1552733664690.jpg (415x423, 27K)

>Little do they know there's 50 year olds going on wine tours and do hard drugs while on holiday leave

Always thought that was kinda sad, doesn't surprise me that the Boomers are trying to recapture their youth by doing coke at 50 though lmao

I did probably a liter every 2 days or so for... 4 years I think. It tore my body up and I looked awful, but the thing that almost killed me was quitting cold turkey (don't do it without doctor supervision, I couldn't eat/drink for a week, lost 50lb and spent 2 weeks in the hospital).

2 years sober in January. Had to get my mmj card to nip some nerve pain that the alcohol had been masking and occasional liver twangs, but I have my old job back and got married last year (and married up too lol). I don't spend a grand a month on booze or sleep until 4pm, and my family can depend on me even for trivial things. Feels good.

Went to AA some. It helped a lot listening to those old bats tell their stories, normies don't understand addiction at all.

>Went to AA some. It helped a lot listening to those old bats tell their stories, normies don't understand addiction at all.

I was thinking of this but it's a small town and I don't want my employers to find out through the grapevine. Everyone treats me like a freak already, last thing I need is becoming "the alkie freak" at the office

In general you may be right, but I was highly functional and most people who weren't around me consistently didn't know but I was always some level of drunk I just paced myself well. But if I didn't drink I would get withdrawals, bad. Shaking and shivering and sick and out of my mind totally non functional until I had a sip of booze, then I could go on with my day for the next half hour or so.

>Always thought that was kinda sad, doesn't surprise me that the Boomers are trying to recapture their youth by doing coke at 50 though lmao
Why? If they can manage their responsibilities what's wrong with a little fun, I'm 30 in a few years and the most successful people in my circle (those who have a house/career/ltr) enjoy decadence on occasion.

This is what addiction looks like. You guys itt that have too many on a weekend and do something stupid thinking you are an addict is embarrassing. You just can’t handle your liquor. Don’t get me wrong you can still ruin your life doing dumb shit on the weekends drunk, and you probably need to get a handle on that, but you are not an addict. I hope for you anons sake you stay so naive.

Look up some local meetings and just drop in when you're feeling squirrelly. It's anonymous, and from what I've seen privacy is like a step below religion to those guys. No one keeps secrets like a room full of accidental murderers and people who piss themselves a little often.

Yeah, the worst was at the end, when my withdrawals were so bad I couldn’t keep the liquor down long enough to get myself back to equilibrium.

Is Mad Men the most embarrassingly misunderstood series on Yea Forums and by normies?

What Yea Forums thinks it is: romantic, glamorous un-PC but glass-half-empty portrait of an alphamale in the '60s.

What it is: a biting, sad, esoterically scathing portrait of a clueless white gentile aspiring to climb the social ladder of Jew York without ever understanding how he's contributing to the fall of white America, while being a parasite, through the psychological and subversive method of marketing and advertising. The opening animation of Draper falling and falling is the entire point. Draper doesn't even know who he is. He's the American male losing power of self while getting rich as a informant pawn in Bernays' Century of the Self. Of course the creator is a fag so he fetishises gentile beauty and fashion while sucking out the soul.

If you want to understand Matthew (((Weiner)))'s hatred of hetero gentile stupidity and arrogance, he wasted $50 million to make an Amazon joke about deluded Romanoff descendents, whom the Jewish Bolsheviks viciously slaughtered to end Christian rule in Russia.

Weed saved my life. They've got clinics that are throwing weed at addicts saying plz smoke this instead, that shit works.

I'm amazed how you fags manage to relate absolutely everything to the jews. look out bro there's a Israeli mossad agent behind you

Suck a dick
newsweek.com/menken-ginsberg-matthew-weiner-jews-mad-men-319713

Fun game: look at an Israeli entertainment forum about this show from 2008.

Learn how to "drink" around women so they feel comfortable. They like to have bullshit reasons for sleeping around and one of them is alcohol, but if you're not drinking they have to think about it. That's sobering to them and they don't appreciate the clarity, they just want to have mindless fun.

But that's exactly what happened irl.
Keep pretending white people ever had a chance against Jews though

fun fact: I'm eating a sandwich

You need to talk to women in a very specific language. The only one they can understand. I say we give it to them

Yes, it's what happened. The point being 90% of white millennials who suck this show off don't even understand the entire theme of the show. Which Weiner and many "woke" Jewish fans think is hilarious. The entire show is an epic joke at gentiles' expense, yet they can't recognition the burning satire for love of their own nostalgic reflection. Mad Men is a Jewish funhouse of mirrors dressed up like JFK's Camelot.

Choke on your kosher pickle, Lenny

as I've told you before on here, and as a white Christian conservative born in the 60s, I absolutely LOATHE your take on Mad Men

Attached: 1517614633497.jpg (3024x4032, 1.8M)

no need to be rude

Anyone watching Brit Mad Men? Aka White Gold.

I couldn't stop drinking either and then I finally went to detox and then outpatient and then AA and got a sponsor and worked the 12 steps and I haven't had a drink in almost 7 years. It wasn't easy and my life isn't perfect but its a fuck of a lot better than it used to be. I don't even think about alcohol anymore and I get the urge to drink maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

how do you get a girl if you're only 5'2 and have a nose like a pug?

tfw cant stand the taste of alcohol and hangovers just completely ruin me, feels good

You go for what you can get. Look for a 5’0 girl that’s within your attractive level. That’s how the world works unless you’re super charming and charismatic. But as this is Yea Forums I doubt you are.

>as I've told you before on here
Wasted digits. Never posted about this show on here until now.

yeah, you're not the frothing nut job we all know from every MM thread

lol I hope they win

I don’t know if you could really “get yourself addicted” to something that you don’t enjoy. For the most part you have it or you don’t. The very first time I had a sip of gin I knew there was nothing else I’d ever wanted more in my life.

no, alcohol is an alcohol, retard

you will grow out of both, i did without even trying and i dont recognize the man i was 3 years ago

dont be afraid to have hope no matter how much you feel the need to beat yourself up

For most of history people were drunk more often than not

you have an argument or you just want to be a fag?

sorry man

well they are both highly addictive so just intake enough and you'll be addicted, you judgemental cretin

thanks man. I think it's a college thing I'm in my final semester right now and once I start waging I think it'll go away. it certainly did when I did my internship so here's hoping

That’s simply not true. People drank a lot, but it was mostly low alcohol content beer up until a few hundred years ago, and widespread drunkeness didn’t become an issue until the industrial revolution.

yeah no shit

you aren't smart

fuck off

Detox can help or anything that really makes you get clean for a sustained period of time, so that your brain can actually begin to think clearly and have a gap in the cycle of addiction. You just got to remember that right now your mind is fucked. Your first instincts have been hijacked by addiction because that’s how it works. Your brain essentially thinks it needs the drug to survive, and priorities above even food and water. Your whole brain is just acting from bottom up to enable the addiction because it thinks it needs to. You have a choice not to start, but that choice is inhibited by your brain working to get your next drink ASAP. What seems like you making a decision to drink is more just you giving into a fucked mind trying to force you to do what it has decided it needs. It’s not impossible at all to quit, but it is hard. You just can’t try to reason with the beast, engaging with it is the energy it needs to sustain itself. What may seem like good reasons, overwhelming circumstances, or just pure boredom are just your brain working towards another drink and working against any interference with its top priority

With sustained drinking I stopped getting hangovers, I think my body became so used to it that it just became normal life to sober up while I was asleep and adjusted. That and it was processing alcohol long enough to not feel a sudden stopping, and then I could get another drink before too long

Not preaching but this was a very easy read and helped me a lot for those of you struggling to just "maintain".

Attached: 51nyl07g9wL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 36K)

A shot contains near 100 calories and makes people tend to not excercise
The body just doesn’t know how to process alcohol into fat as well so the impact is less immediate, but it catches up.
The misconception is the delay in the calory intake and alcoholics often only consume alcohol making them skinny by process of not eating
>No food because stomach hurts all the time
>Alcohol is makes you more drunk faster with no food in the stomach
>Go into a cycle of drinking and passing out all day everyday
>Lose weight due to not being able to consume enough of anything and the only thing you regularly do makes you pass out at a point
Oh and the weight loss kills you btw. All of your muscles breaking down over years without nutrients destroys your health

Benzos are better than any Advil but also a terrible idea

>benzos and alcohol
Yikes.

fucking idiot

Your identity just gets kinda hijacked by some type of drug. Everything gets kind of pushed back over time because you need it to be yourself, and every event in your life comes with the caveat that you wanna be high or drunk during it. The cost doesn’t matter because it’s the one thing your money gets you that you truly find essentially, the health thing less so because you feel like you couldn’t exist without it anyways

Or just lie and say whatever beverage you have in hand is soda/lemonade/punch with liquor.

It even happens to shit as simple as caffeine or tobacco. Haven't had my coffee yet? Life is hell, don't fucking speak to me. Top of the hour? I need a cigarette now, be right back. No I'm not waiting.

>talking to a woman sober
Fucking normies REEEEEEEE

There is a thing called a college alcoholic(guy who drinks in a manner that easily could be confused with a person with a drinking problem but is actually a social drinker)
Some people are some people aren’t. Having your mind develop and having person responsibilities helps and changes a lot of people making them drink much less. Other are true alcoholics enabled by college. In general if you are worried you might have a problem take a break now and if that is impossible for you get help. Best not to play it by chance

You take them the morning after not during

Mad Men is pretty good but I was rewatching Season 1 recently and it was kinda on the nose with all the 60s social commentary, I think it exaggerated the way people acted back then desu. Not as subtle as I remember

Going to AA and not smoking or liking coffee makes you feel so abnormal

The first episode of Mad Men honestly is kind of terrible in spots. The whole first season is way too on the point with the social commentary. But it really picks up mid-way through the first season and the later seasons in fact subvert the social commentary of the 60s in any ways.
I think they made season one with the thought that they wanted to maintain a more traditional TV drama before AMC started giving more and more deference to Weiner's vision

I got bogged down in season 1
I only remember liking the waters of Babylon song, Don Draper really getting on my nerves, and a lot of wishing they did more of the ad guys talking to regular people about why they like so and so cigarette.
>People like me invented love and it’s all fake
Was just too asinine of a thing to say

Am I the only alcoholic who sticks solely to beer? Is that a thing?
I also never drink more than 7 or 8 per night, and that's a heavy night. But I also drink 3 or 4 most nights though

No plenty including my dad did
Still killed him

Well what you are missing is that many people who struggle have long since gotten passed the health and financial costs. You don’t think that alcoholics know that drinking poison is bad? You don’t think crackheads know it’s bad? You have to fucking try to imagine that rationality will not stop you.

I am a drunk, and I have fucked up an incredible amount of things, but my friends and family generally do not think I have a drinking problem. I’m talking about people who have cleaned up my vomit and worse.

Why would you ever want to be addicted to something? How naive are you? For the record, I’ve gone 3 years sober and relapsed, and now sober again.

Attached: 7297297A-E3EC-43D6-8F97-F957ADCDDAEC.jpg (3264x2448, 815K)

Fucking hell, didn't drink in 2 weeks but yesterday i got so drunk i had to crawl on the floor because walking was impossible. Add cussing at myself, texting every bitch I know calling them whores and to not leave me and you'd have a pretty realistic portray of drinking.
I need to stop for real but life sober is just absolute shit

Not sure how old you are, but that’s how it started for me. The scary thing is that it sneaks up on you where your day starts out with “fucking dammit, I don’t even like drinking” and by 2pm, it can easily be “ugh traffic sucks I need to kill time.” Keeping busy is all that has worked for me. Good luck

It would but not immediately.

haha sorry i misunderstood

i have done that and it helped a lot

No worries. It works great but having that much of a cheat code for getting out of the consequences for drinking can be a risky thing. That or just benzos by day drinking by night is walking down a dark path

The traffic bit would be funny with how stupid it is to think like that if it wasn’t so painfully true

Yeah, my first job out of college, I would drink six shots every night probably from around 9:00 to 11:00.

It was comparatively healthy to what I would do later but I was completely at a loss if I was faced with the prospect of not drinking that night.

All I would do was sit there and watch Netflix (I think it was The League for a while that year and before that Veep ) and maybe apply to better jobs. But it was the only time of the day I really enjoyed. Work and evenings were just killing time so I could have a few drinks and enjoy my life.

Usually most hardcore alcoholics switch to liquor. It’s cheaper and quicker to get drunk. But both will kill your body long term.

This. My friend once said to me “have you ever considered quitting or even just not getting drunk for ONE day?” I hadn’t realized until he asked but there answer was “Yes. Every single day.”

The follow up, “what was the longest time you’ve been sober recently?” was pretty harsh too

>Don is not really a realistic portrayal of anything
Excellent way to describe him

Right on bro, 107 days sober here.

I once got so drunk I woke up in the woods in another country

Woke up on the floor of some Mexican dude’s house shirtless once

I got past three months and relapsed
I’ve more focused on one day at a time and that helps a lot but I don’t count anymore.

The first part is relatable. AA definitely exposes you to crazy shit. I took a normie with me once and he was dumbstruck afterwards. Couldn’t believe I thought I had to be there. I’m terrified of what life is like without booze desu. My because it’s amazing, but it’s everywhere and everyone in my life drinks at least “socially.”

I don’t have insurance so I’m trying to quit today, cold. Turned 30 yesterday and was a shit show. Take care of yourselves

a fifth every night for several months at a time

Fifth of vodka maybe more everyday

nice work bro keep it up it only gets easier

Unless it showa him shitting and pissing himself due to loss of bladder control and getting the fear/DTs then no.

I'm done drinking for real this time

Absolutely terrible advice

I average about 15-20 cans of Tyskie/Stella a day. Its not much compared to Vodka user from the al/ck/ threads but people I know irl have said its bad.

Not even my dumbest but a recurring reason for sure.

Sounds about right, especially about applying/job searching. I’d get drunk or high and watch/rewatch shows and movies, more background noise than anything. Video games becoming unbearable tonpkay most of the time was a hard thing for me.

But I was able to very easily drink as much as I could afford, even when living with multiple people. It’s been said here already, but “normies” really don’t understand because they’ve likely never had similar thoughts or felt the degree of loneliness/whatever issue anons here do.

Yep. Talked to a friend recently (we got beers last time we talked) and he couldn’t remember if he’d had a beer since.

It had been over 3 months and I legitimately couldn’t believe it considering how many alcohol-related thoughts I have weekly/daily/etc.

Attached: 2A906E50-F323-40C0-BCD6-83938F2A336A.jpg (500x508, 30K)

ITT babbys who cant handle their liquor

Lmao at the self destructing goy trash in this thread