Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: lol.png (610x397, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTNOihQnqVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s gonna suck because of shit like this
>>The first two episodes both arrive on April 1, and they are just awful. “Nightmare at 30,000 Feet” threemakes the paranoid tale of a man going in-flight crazy. William Shatner and John Lithgow starred in the previous versions, and I hope they’ll forgive Adam Scott for his part in this abomination. Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future.

ah what the fuck

WHAT A VISIONARY. THANK YOU BASED BLACK MAN

Kek

>Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by a podcast predicting his own deadly future

Attached: 1517125732469.png (1130x1204, 1.4M)

this cant be true

>Imagine if you will...
>shitting all over a legacy

Projecting a bit, aren't we, Jordan?

It would be cool to have "nightmare below 300 feet" with a dive team who see some weird monster under the ocean and they can't run away without depressurizing or their lungs explode.

That's the difference between Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.

Both shows have episodes with really fun premises. But Twilight Zone is 25 min and Outer Limits is 50 min.

Outer Limits is twice as long, but this doesn't make it twice as good. Twilight Zone is tight, streamlined, exciting, fun, each episode is a fun ride and only 25 minutes. You never get bored. You never want to change the channel. It's great. Outer Limits on the other hand can drag. It can drag and get boring and you might want to change the channel.

I love Outer Limits, but Twilight Zone will always, always, be king because it did SO much in those 25 minutes and Outer Limits couldn't come close even with 50 minutes.

>twin peaks
>good
Fucking reddit meme

This was kind of an episode of The Outer Limits.

William Shatner is the first man to land on venus. Outside the window he sees... Something. Coming towards him. And there's nothing he can do.

For the time it was actually really fucking spooky.

>Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future.
WE WILL NOT BE ERASED

Attached: 12374912837429.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gTNOihQnqVQ

>it's going to be bad because it's long
was sophie a mistake?

Attached: 1506737144259.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Name ONE good sitcom that has hour long episodes

Hint: you probably can

It's called 57 meters down

Shameless, at least the first season

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

too real

dateline

Nothing about either of those premises is any worse than plenty of the concepts on the original show. Execution is what matters.

Are they combining it with that episode where the girl records a song and every time people listen the lyrics are different and about what's going to happen to them?

Season 4 of the original Twilight Zone was hour long episodes and there's maybe one episode of the whole season that wouldn't have been improved if it were half an hour. The economy of the storytelling was a large part of the appeal.

Why?

its called sphere

Bunch of movies with that very plot-
Leviathan, Deep star 6, sphere, (all were decent movies too)

The Twillight Zone tried for the hour format one season and it's the weakest one. 30 minutes is great since you can't use any fluff to tell the story.

to be fair the entire 4th season of the original Twilight Zone had hour-long episodes and almost all were total garbage

Attached: 20181130_180237.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Why the hell are we making remakes? Twilight Zone should be adapting new sci-fi short stories liek the old series did. Break new ground. Making remakes of old stories is just lame.

I feel like there are some episodes of twilight zone that warrant a current day presentation just because of the genius of the Rod Serling's story telling. I don't think a lot of people would experience it unless it was retold, because who knows how many people watch the original series. But I'm so worried that the timelessness of Twilight Zone will be bastardized and ruined based on today's impotent representation of modernity and lack of brilliant story telling. I hardly trust Jordan Peele, originally of the Key and Peele 30-minute sketch comedy series. I mean Get Out was fine. I haven''t seen Us yet. But does Jordan Peele have the insight and the prudence to develop something so layered and so expansive as the original Twilight Zone? He might hit on some key messages and explosive moments but to the extent at which was delivered by the original series again and again and again, I seriously doubt. And this might be a case where mediocrity in modern day story telling is yet again accepted by myself, and there's nothing I can do about it other than let out a sigh and revel in the old classic brilliance of the black and white show as I lay in bed falling asleep

We're living in kali yuga

kek

Imagine if it was Cumtown

>black guy is panicking
>Stav laughing in the background

I can’t fathom how one can enjoy both Twin Peaks and America’s Next Top Model.
I don’t know if this woman’s a comedian though, so she might be joking.

This. And each of those hour long episodes would have been better if they'd cut them down to 30 minutes.

>hour long episodes

PEAKY FOCKIN BLOINDERS pulled that off just fine

>Not The Wire
Opinion discarded

is it that the podcast is talking about his particular flight crashing or something? that could be pretty spooky especially if he kept listening to it and nobody else would

>One hour
Not even a fan of one hour eps back in the day. Hell, even contemporary watcher back then felt if was a padded shitshow because the series is slowing down and they thought it would safe it by adding more screentime. Fuck off.

Star power. Its either oldfags that want to see something he used to like, OR newfags that tried to fit in. Never the sanest bunch that want old remakes, especially if they only remake well known eps, instead of those that werent that successful.

At least an actor and two kids probably won't die this time around.