Do you still watch the Simpsons, Yea Forums?

Do you still watch the Simpsons, Yea Forums?

Attached: Simpsons.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

S

Nope

Attached: 1553105104146.png (500x450, 292K)

formerly watched

Hoe’s sew and crow?

More like SNEEDSON's

Attached: 1528404329964.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>The member of SBFP nobody liked (not even the guy he worked with 10 years) is now doing Simpsons videos

Seed more like...
Bane?

Matt really is the worst cunt Ive ever seen

He still makes the better solo content compared to Woolie and Pat though.
>LE EPIC DMC HYPE
>MAH JOJO
>BACK TO FALLOUT NEW VEGAS

?

i don't get it

Why do their eyes always spread like that

formerly shut

Woolie and Pat are likable human beings though, hell, even Liam is more tolerable than Matt

Not saying they aren't. But I'm not their friend and watch them for their content. Which is lacking since they're trying to go back to what they used to do.

Let's Plays are entertaining, especially if it's games I probably wouldn't have bothered with otherwise (DMC5)

OMg this is liek so TOTALLY me & my wife(male) XDDDD1111!!!!

test

i tried to watch his asura's wrath lp and it was horrible he just never stops talking. i'm watching two god's fight to the death on the moon and the motherfucker is just going on and on about applebee's. He's like that shitty friend you had when you were 13 that talks during cutscenes.

It's sow you dumbass

>even Liam is more tolerable than Matt
Did you watch their nier automata lp?. Liam is insufferable and stupid

every time i see a 4-panel i think its loss

Dirty hoes are the one thing Sneed's and Chuck's had in common.

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Matt is such a fucking nigger holy shit.

Attached: 1517857216998.png (1000x700, 85K)

For a second, I'd like to just have your attention. On Yea Forums, we got standards, friend. Retards like you come in here, and shit up our threads. Make it fucking stop. End it. Right now. Like, what the fuck do you losers get out of it? You guys can seriously fuck off.

Cucks like you need to be fucking hung. How are some people so pathetic. Unless you cease sneed posting, I will be forced to make a call— that's right. Call the janitors. Kikes like you are about to be crushed by the heel of the janny. See you later, sneed-posting bitches.

HEY REMEMBER FACE/OFF?
ME AND MY WIFE DO THAT THING FROM FACE/OFF

Attached: 1550816631665.jpg (1281x860, 137K)

Tangential, but the fact that left-leaning slobs like Matt and Pat both treat their cats like their kids and will die childless amuses me to no end.

wow, they made marge actually look fuckable!

They're all pretty shitty. Woolie and Pat was watching two blind retards trying to navigate a labyrinth: funny at first but after a few thousand times it's just frustrating and boring. I'd say it's even more incredibly frustrating because both of them actually are very invested and interested in the games they play so you want to hear what they have to say about it but because they have a combined IQ of TV static it takes a million years for them to form any kind of meaningful analyzation of anything. That's why Matt and that other gay one who left first were good foils; they kept the game moving along at a non-snail pace and provided a solid tang comedy to the more mild comedy of woolie or pat.

My conclusion is Pat and Woolie need to team up with Oney and Zach.