So, is it worth checking out?

So, is it worth checking out?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I loved it, so it's good.

not for full price

Why would you support a movie with bl*ck characters ? Don't do that

Doppelgangers the government created of every citizen come up from underground and take over the US. No, it isn't worth it.

>Based
>Europoor
>Based

the fuck man?

Literally not even the plot. They were created originally to test cloning, but the government realized that the closed and their originals "mimicked" eachother. They tried to use this to control the population, but it wasn't effective so they abandoned all of the clones, which continued to mimmick their above ground copies. Replace government with Jews and it's actually a pretty based metaphor desu.

It is really bad and stupid

would you be able to kick your own ass? idk if I could

>financially supporting black "people"
no

why kick your own ass when you could suck your own dick

Based

Yes but its not really as thematically powerful or consistent as Get Out.
A lot of the stuff getting a lot of praise in the film, like Nyongo's acting, is more often than not unintentionally hilarious. The social commentary at work with the doubles sends a lot of mixed signals, like Peele couldnt decide if they were an allegory for working class opression or black duality, so he just made them both and that really doesnt work.
The score is excellent, and Peeles comic side comes out way more than it did in Get Out.
Watch it but dont expect it to be this masterpiece of film like "critics" say, the audience scores are way more accurate.

Eh it’s fine, worth a watch

>A lot of the stuff getting a lot of praise in the film, like Nyongo's acting, is more often than not unintentionally hilarious
Are you joking? The script has a tonne of problems, but her acting is easily the best bit of the film.

no it's totally overrated. average horror film at best.

It wasn't good. I got in for free thanks to Atom app.

Only some mimicked. Why did the gimp boy mirror Jason and walk backwards into the fire? Nobody else did that.

oh come on. The doubles voice was absolutley hysterical. Impossible to take seriously. It reminded me more of the old man in 14 cameras than it did anything resembling something creepy.
Yeah this was bothering me too. It seemed like they only mimicked the actions when it wasnt inconvenient for the main characters.

She had acting terrified down to a tee.
I didn't find the tethered's voice particularly scary, but I'd imagine that's how she was directed, rather than any fault with her acting.

Well, considering that Red had been stuck in isolation since she was a little girl with no human interaction, I'd say it's understandable

Are you sure? Didn’t they swap when they met at the beginning?

It seems to be that Red was able to seperate the tethered to some degree, especially without government maintenance of the project. Jason's tethered in particular seemed to mimic Jason as it's own trait based on the closet scene. Not to say there aren't some issues raised in the movie. Still are great movie.

Yes, they did which made 'Red's monologues moot and retarded to boot

Yes, but don’t go in expecting it to meet or exceed get out. It’s a good film, just not that good.