Evening user, off to the movies on a saturday night again?

Evening user, off to the movies on a saturday night again?

Attached: 1497510151543.png (1383x1574, 1.67M)

Hahaha y-yeah......

One ticket to Captain Marvel IMAX please.

Attached: be379e225962026a100a4596290d6983.jpg (995x701, 378K)

I'm already at the movies you retard. I'll have an extra large bucket of mussels, hold the ranch.

N

No.

Attached: 235460_screenshots_2016-02-15_00004.jpg (1270x1048, 284K)

O Robert, i'm just here to say hi bud!

O,or at least I never feel alone when you are around friend

Rob, my man, s-so when is Jules' shift over?

Attached: nou.jpg (443x692, 34K)

I saw captain marvel and i'm 6'2" you fucking dweeb

nou wat, vriend?

i spend 16+ hours a day on Yea Forums i'm not even into videogames or movies or anime or any of that i literally just browse Yea Forums day in day day out i havent gotten joy out of it in a long time but i cant stop. my parents sent me to a treatment center with no internet for 5 months last year where i was on max dosage antidepressants but i didnt change at all. i have no friends(even online) no skills i dropped out of high school im too retarded and lazy to hold any job i dont know what to do guys

Attached: jjnknjknjknjnjknjk.gif (645x773, 7K)

is your name lucas btw? also find a way to claim benefits from the government so you can at least have money to live.

have sex

Trade Yea Forums for reddit

just bee yourself

>off to the movies
I'm already here, dummy

my name isn't lucas. my mom is trying to set me up to receive neetbux when i come of age cuz im autistic but they might not think its severe enough
i dont really want to

considering you've been sent to a treatment center for depression and autism as well as neet you should be able to get a decent amount

I sense an air of unpleasant judgement from your tone, Mr. Robert. I’m gonna need to speak your managers about this.

Join the corps you will fit right in son! you will get the chance to travel to exotic places, like Japan!

Have some respect, please.
Sorry about him, Robert.

Hey Bobby-boy. How's the butter tonight

Hey Bob-O, can you tell the woman in the penis inspection booth that if she doesnt want me to get hard, she HAS to stop stroking my dick.

Take little steps outside of your comfort zone,when you improve and get comfortable again,go a little further

Everyone has the potential to be the person they want to be,i beleve in you user!

Paranoid schitzo with stress induced seizures here. I havent been able to hold a job real since before I turned 20 but I live in a 4 story house with my gf of 3 years. Guvbux help support a guy decently but you will live a relatively poor life in the long run if its your only form of support. Also focus on more than just financial support, what motivates you and what are your talents? Ive been playing musival instruments since I was 9 and I have slightly better than average writing capabilities, so when im waiting on my govbux I write articles for shitty Buzzfeed-tier companies or do music work for small time projects or youtubers to make some extra cash. Also make a point of finding some hobbies that are solely for your own spiritual and mental health. In my spare time im a big /out/ enthusiast. I enjoy planning trips and heading into the open woods with nothing but the gear on my back and my knowledge to get by. Being in the woods makes me forget about all the minute problems that cloud my mind, and replaces my anxieties with a confident understanding that I have to focus on the next step in my journey. Whether its gathering and preparing firewood in the middle of December, setting up shelter in the rain, or just breaking trail and carving your own path till you find the place you want to set up for the night.

>tl;dr: apply for neetbux but find other sources of income and find out what things define yourself outside of technology, then push yourself to defy your own expectations

Attached: 1551155211812.jpg (843x800, 154K)

>4 story house

Attached: 28015B77-6205-479D-8DA7-D13D1679D76F.png (922x715, 282K)

neger