The Highwaymen

was this shit any good?

Attached: the highwaymen.jpg (980x1053, 757K)

Absolute kino.

(((Critics))) hate it because depicts Bonnie and Clyde as the bad people they were.

Not really. I fell asleep halfway through and didnt bother with the rest

>Untold
Why do they say this shit all the time? Plenty of films and books have been made chronicling Bonnie and Clyde's crime spree and demise.

So people watch it anyway duh

Wow, you're a bright one aren't you

It just seems to it is being used more and more often now, especially by shitflix.

Same, last night, as a matter of fact.

The untold story doesn't pertain to the story of bonnie and Clyde. They are talking about the untold story of the highwaymen who caught them, since people usually focus on bonnie and Clyde and their story has been told a million times, Netflix can confidently go and say that the story of the highwaymen is untold because nobody has ever focused on them or made a series movie about them etc

i cant watch anything in which the men are dressed like this for some reason. i think it affects my ability to differentiate characters

Basically this.

Gonna watch it now and find out.

Stop, my non-invincible partner!

I was surprised, it was actually pretty decent. And for the record I loved the 60s Bonnie and Clyde.
It's biggest weakness is how it portrays (or doesn't) the two though since it really skirts over their bank-robbing

8/10

How did a movie with an all white cast which glorifies cops make it into (((Netflix)))?

Shocking, it was really good.

sometimes the crack addict crazy hobo finds in the trash an almost perfect piece of big mac and a few chicken nuggets.

Attached: 1547419896861.png (617x574, 422K)

To be fair, nobody ever tried to tell the Bonnie & Clyde story by way of having two actors who only showed up for a paycheck meander around somehow doing nothing but also being disjointed for an hour.

I think you might have the tism

Welp, I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Pretty good, but I like anything Woody Harrelson is in. Costner is kinda meh. Thanks for letting me know this existed.

why does he say judas priest judas priest is from the 60s

I honestly liked how the film obscured Bonny and Clyde until the very end. It made them feel like the mythical characters that they have always been portrayed as. But at the very end, the facade is lifted and we see the scared look of two deer staring into headlights.

Not bad, the same director was in charge of The Founder. Is that worth watching?

6/10

It's biggest flaw is the absolutely boring cinematography. Shot after shot, just boring to look at. No inspiration, no heart, just by the numbers point and shoot.

its a way of saying jesus christ but without taking the lords name in vain

Pretty good, portrays those degenerate criminals the way they should be instead of glorifying those murderous retards

Was disappointed that Harrelson wasn't more like Marty and Costner wasn't more like Rust.

just watched it. good.

Could have been kino with Roger Deakins involved.

It’s shit

I watched it while I was getting ready for work and it made me late because it was actually good.

Rude.

Who cares about Bonnie and Clyde anymore?

Attached: 5AD32CBD-D328-4CEA-8710-BEF77F928F9C.jpg (819x875, 85K)

I like it

Can someone please photoshop this poster into the Boomer Meme?

thought it was pretty fucking boring. only an american would think a story about a guy shooting another guy is interesting

>a detective story about stopping one the most infamous gangs in the US is boring because they kill them

Attached: 8B9D6CBD-1B05-4BC6-8FDA-E81CA4855476.gif (300x127, 267K)

Fair enough, we aren't as big on gay sex films as they are across the pond.

Just watched the Founder after seeing Highwaymen, I liked it much better. Keaton is a much better actor than Costner and I don't really like either of them.

hear hear, us europeans prefer movies with strong female lead superheroes

This, Hamer is a legend in the Texas Rangers and it was nice that they gave the other officers some recognition like Gault and the Louisiana sheriffs

>dat image
>mfw

Attached: 134534634657.png (501x264, 153K)

All I learned from this movie was

>be american
>get shot

What you should have learned is
>be bank robber and murderer
>get shot

Just finished. Entirely pointless. A very dry film. I didn’t like it.

My parents watched it last night and were telling me about it today. They said it was fairly good but too slow.

looks like a movie you won't remember in a week

Two hours just for a car to get shot up

libcucks have always seen them as an inspiration, even today