Is there anything you’re bad at?

>Is there anything you’re bad at?
>”To be honest, no. Probably just people. People don’t like to be studied, or bested.” He shrugged. “I’m fine with it. I don’t really like people that much. People accept me now because I have power, but they still think, Oh, he thinks he’s the golden flower of the black community, thinks he’s so different.” He laughed. “But I am, though! I feel like Jesus. I do feel chosen. My struggle is to use my humanity to create a classic work—but I don’t know if humanity is worth it

Attached: 24-donald-glover.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hWnA2dgE-M
youtu.be/rasILMsJiD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look up the quote
>it's real
You're part of the supporting cast in a shitty Joel McHale sitcom. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

Tbh I like Atlanta

>lightskinned nigger with a god complex
Say it ain't so

>For white people, Glover wants the catharsis to be an old-fashioned plunge into pity and fear. “I don’t even want them laughing if they’re laughing at the caged animal in the zoo,” he said. “I want them to really experience racism, to really feel what it’s like to be black in America. People come to ‘Atlanta’ for the strip clubs and the music and the cool talking, but the eat-your-vegetables part is that the characters aren’t smoking weed all the time because it’s cool but because they have P.T.S.D.—every black person does

>assuming this guy's bullshitting just to go along with the thread
>it actually is a genuine quote
What the fuck? Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Jesus, apparently

>Kanye reincarnated before he even died

>this is a real quote

What an ego-maniac lmao

Attached: 1356630673109.png (486x523, 198K)

i like atlanta and glover but this is some pretentious shit. relax homie, you aren't MLK.

Truly the voice of a generation. What a faggot.

>Glover is literally Earn
hope he was in-character lmao

Yeah, this is some bold shit coming from the guy whose career started with making jokes about bad blowjobs and the word niggerfaggot

He thinks practicing to get better at something is some kind of divine ritual hidden by the occultist elites. I wish I was joking, this dude blew his own mind when he realized that if you keep trying, you get better

>*clears throat*

Attached: sopranos_gandolfini_falco_02.jpg (288x449, 34K)

This is just normal dissonance for a succsessful black. A few come to terms with the fact that they love the white mans systems, industries, and luxeries and that they've just managed to be succsessful under these and now enjoy their fruits, but weirdo ego blacks like glover have this forever internal struggle of some bizzare black identity clashing with accepting the gifts the white man gives him, truly bizzare stuff

Wasn't it also him that said he had "figured out the algorithm" or some shit because he practiced basketball and got better at it?

Imagine creating affirmative action, literally requiring buisnesses having hiring quotas for blacks, lowering test standards for their entry into colleges, spending double what white schools get per student on black schools, even going out of your way to produce media for them in order to give them role models and they STILL not only resent you but ruin your neighborhoods and murder each other at rates comparable to african war zones

What else are we to do

To be fair self-improvement is a massive accomplishment for a nigger.

Sure, but even then there's a difference between that and 'I'm black Jesus, and everybody is just waiting for my masterpiece'

>every single nigger has PTSD because a few of their ancestors got whipped 200 years ago
woah, i didn't know PTSD was a hereditary disease! i must have PTSD too

>I feel like Jesus.
Wow, guess everybody had him pegged as an asshole where right.

After Kanye nothing can surprise me, or so I thought until I read the words "It's like my super power" in relation to practice

You know.

Attached: animal mother niggers.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

He is that classic retarded kid that everyone tells he is the most talented and actually belives it. He is a B tier entretainer at best

Oy vey, that's very ignorant and anti-semitic of you!

>Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

Why does almost every successful nigger literally thinks they are divine? Do niggers have such a massive inferiority complex that when they are able to achieve anything their brains malfunction?

Light?

This a classic case of black egomania.
Nothing really new here.

Hard work is such a foreign concept to niggers that they think it’s a superpower

See
A few like sam jackson, jamie foxz, and morgan freeman are able to not lose their fucking minds, but these younger successful blacks sure are fuckin ego freaks

>As Legend bustled over to show me the giraffe, Glover said that he thinks of reality as a program and his talent as hacking the code: “I learn fast—I figured out the algorithm.” Grasping the machine’s logic had risks. “When people become depressed and kill themselves, it’s because all they see is the algorithm, the loop,” he said. But it was also exhilarating. When he was ten, he said, “I realized, if I want to be good at P.E., I have to be good at basketball. So I went home and shot baskets in our driveway for six hours, until my mother called me in. The next day, I was good enough that you wouldn’t notice I was bad. And I realized my superpower.” During a lunch break on set one day, in the gym of a Baptist church, I had watched Glover play 21 against five crew members. He made three long jumpers, then began charging the lane to launch Steph Curry-style runners—stylish, ineffective forays facilitated by the crew’s reluctance to play tough D. “It sounds like I’m sucking my own dick—‘Oh, he thinks he’s great at everything,’ ” he said now, leaning forward. “But what if you had that power?”

this has to be a bit lmao

Based and Stirner-pilled

The power to do what? Fucking practice something? Id love for this dumb faggot to learn about blacksmiths who hammered steel from the age of 7 until 75, callousing their hands, burning themselves, the countless injuries, impalments, and blunt damage they withstand, the constant sweat and anguish to craft something with your bare hands day in and day out, and this nigger throws a basketball for 6 hours and he thinks he's superman, motherfuck

He’s a beloved visionary and sex symbol

Stay mad incels

If it were coming from someone like Steve Coogan I'd definitely assume it's a bit

as usual the world fears and denigrates the unspooked man

>shit actor
>mediocre writer
>good musician
Not exactly killing the game, Don

>Is there anything you’re bad at?
>To be honest, no
>no
How the fuck can this faggot say that after he was caught lying about being assaulted and still had to submit his bond? Fucking cant wait til the FBI prove this faggot to be the liar everyone knows he is

>During a lunch break on set one day, in the gym of a Baptist church, I had watched Glover play 21 against five crew members. He made three long jumpers, then began charging the lane to launch Steph Curry-style runners—stylish, ineffective forays facilitated by the crew’s reluctance to play tough D.
Lmao, even the writer feels like he has to call him out

>Derrick comedy
>All white friends
>Genuinely funny
>CHIMP MODE ENGAGED
>FUK WHITEY
>PTSD NEED THEM GIBBS
I used to really enjoy their college humor skits

>good musician
Hip-Hop isn't music.

Comon dude, i know all blacks look alike but thats donald glover not jussie smollet

>good musician
I mean, Göransson composed most of that shit. Watch the video where he explain the process of making Redbone, Donald's total contribution was the drums.

The guy from Lethal weapon? I thought he was a lot older than that

this nigga isn't even half the man kanye is

>>good musician
pretty sure this nigger can't play a note of music on an actual instrument. "rapping" doesn't make someone a musician

>He picked up a rock from the fire pit, then dropped it. “It’s hot! I didn’t know it was the same rock.” Looking at his singed fingers, he said, “Chris Rock told me, ‘Man, they wouldn’t have let me make your show back in the day.’ I’m a little better than Chris, because I had Chris to study.

This fucking thing is a goldmine

if hard work and success is so easy, what's you're excuse?

I hate Glover, but he's earned his delusion. The only people who whine about the accomplishments and confidence of other people are jealous people.

>I'm such a fucking genius it's not even funny
>OW FIRE IS HOT
This fucking guy

Kanye is unironically nowhere near this fucking delusional. Holy shit.

To be fair I'm usually a smart guy, but have almost burned myself more than once after wringing out a sponge that I've just had in hot water.

He's still an arrogant douche though

Kanye at least has some of the clout to back up his arrogance too

reads like some kind of mental illness to me. Manic or narcissistic grandiosity

this faggot is such a fucking meme. He is the quintessential nice black guy that Reddit tier faggots had a hard on for. Then he got some fame, and decided to act like a hard ass nigger whose shit don't stink. Fuck this nigger, and his Lando sucked.

literally sounds like a black trump
what an annoying useless cunt

>So I went home and shot baskets in our driveway for six hours, until my mother called me in. The next day, I was good enough that you wouldn’t notice I was bad. And I realized my superpower.”
sounds like privilege to me

>if hard work and success is so easy

Who the fuck said that? Strawmanning faggot.

No one is whining about his accomplishments, but about his astronomical arrogance.

he did some good skits with those two white dudes

You're using the "u jelly?" excuse where wealth and status hails king and the end-all answer.
Nobody is criticizing him of his amassed wealth, it's his blatant egomaniac tendencies in using racism as a vehicle.

Strong soul but incredibly weak will. Blacks fall the fastest to corruption of the mind. The nicest and politest nerdy black guy will turn into a narcisstic charicature at the first smell of 'power', how amusing

Attached: 0a17f39ef6749d4a94602fbd6447c69c0235e5a0_hq.gif (500x250, 508K)

>That entire quote
Same minus the power part desu. I'm black with a curly minifro too so I'll take his place in Hollywood after he an hero's in a few years.

Attached: (((woke))).jpg (500x500, 21K)

>lightskinned

>he's earned his delusion

Attached: 1513970417321.jpg (522x450, 30K)

youtu.be/3hWnA2dgE-M
Here’s your Jesus, bro.

African-Americans literally believe that having money will solve all their problems.
It's called "respecting the hustle."

Ok his name is Satan. That's your first red flag

'This is America' is the epitome of jungle nigger music

>end-all answer.
it literally is

only place to go from there is inside. spiritually. also connecting with family

Cringe and Kanyepilled.

Dude needs to be careful or he will become unlikable.

the thing about kanye is he's proven his status. donald glover is talented sure but the overwhelming majority of people are nowhere near the level that kanye himself has earned

it's just performance art. ignore him and he'll go away like shia lebouf

Actually it's too sophisticated for that and the video is phenomenal. In fact, the video is what propelled the song. The song on it's own is just ok.

it's funny because now kanye is based and kanyepilled

>blah blah blah oh btw I'm black
Racism exists because of people like him

Holy fuck what a pretentious faggot.

Even Trump wouldn't claim to be Jesus. At least not to a fucking reporter.

Honestly how is it that niggers can't handle anything, and can't see the world except how it relates to them.

Jesus, nigga.
Don't fucking tell me shit like slinging crack for cash is ok cause you're "hustling".
Get the fuck outta here.

*AHEM*

WHATSA MATTER LYNCH NEED A DICTIONARY

HIS ONLY MISTAKE IS BROADCASTING IT
MIGHT TURN PEOPLE OFF HIM

BUT YOU CAN WRITE IT OFF AS BOAST RAP
HARD NIGGAS DO THAT
CUS HE HARD, NIGGA

Attached: the m-word.jpg (562x467, 63K)

where the fuck did i day that dumbass hahaha

drug money isn't legitmate.

Kanye is at his lowest level right now. Getting liposuction, addicted to drugs and saying the lowest IQ shit. I believe he's on suicide watch.

>When people become depressed and kill themselves, it’s because all they see is the algorithm, the loop
This shit is too real. All I see is people reacting to their environment in predictable ways. Public outrage for nothing. Et cetera. The real downer is when you realize you're one of those people too and you can't do anything about it.
>muh fee will muh independent individual
yeah, sure, now go fuck yourself

One dude tops charts while wearing a roblox outfit and mumblerapping about getting his dick sucked and the other is a b list sitcom star with too much fame going to his head, and I can't actually tell who's in the lead when I say it like this

all artists needs to suffer to create proper works, kanye will come back with something amazing

He's coming off as a Chuuni whose superpower is called practice.

No you're thinking of the guy from The Sandlot

Acting

kek

There’s a difference between thinking DonGlover is a cunt, and thinking he’s a cunt because he’s black. That difference is you ever getting laid on the reg. Enjoy your saturday night, fa/tv/irgins, and all you tourists too

Attached: ABEBEB5C-4FE2-4612-AA96-A55862E32202.jpg (1024x1365, 395K)

Have a wonderful Caturday

You don't have PTSD but you do have down syndrome

This is just sad lol

NO, HE PLAYS ON RACE
>think, Oh, he thinks he’s the golden flower of the black community
AND WINS

I like that he accepts he has power.
People in minority racial demos who have tons of money who then turn around and say White people have more power than them despite class difference make me so frustrated.

>lowest IQ shit
like what

kek that's a good point. i think now kanye does his inane bullshit because he know it'll keep him relevant. around college dropout/late registration days he was working his ass off and now he's just riding it out

He didn’t respond to you because he can’t refute your argument

He's right you know

>muh cunt, muh dick, muh virgins
nigger you seething

Attached: 1533259309306.png (125x125, 29K)

I like Atlanta, but it's not the best thing to ever grace television.
To add on to that, he's shit in pretty much everything else he's done. His standup special was awful, and Camp is legitimately the worst hip hop album I've ever heard, with his other albums just being mediocre at best.
Dude is a pretentious cunt

HES WRONG

IF HE WAS WHITE HE WOULDNT HAVE SAID POWER TO BE SAID CUNT

DONALD GLOVER CREATED A PERSONA AND RACE IS INTEGRAL TO IT

This lmao. Based writer.

You literally said wealth and status are the end all answer you absolute retard. If you wanted to tack on exceptions for bullshit like nepotism and crime you should’ve done it beforehand, now you’re just moving goalposts.

he seems pretty okay to me
youtu.be/rasILMsJiD0

Attached: D2XVVzJUYAERJIu.jpg (960x1200, 162K)

>you should’ve done it beforehand, now you’re just moving goalposts.
bro please calm down. it's not that serious

Glover is a narcissist, and egomaniac and not very smart. He's quite typical for Hollywood.

>get btfo
>h-heh you're stupid for caring about this anyway!
yikes

Not surprising.
Every black person ever has a big ego.

Some people steal, some people fuck every white woman within reach and then brag to friends, and some make it big in the entertainment industry and develop self-worshipping attitudes.

Next.

I LIKE TO SKATEBOARD

Post Traumatic Slave Disorder

He will get #MeToo'd.

>treating this shit like it was an academic debate
>too autistic to get the gist of my original statement
>sperg the fuck out when i clarify
No user. you're the cringe here. You'll get no more (you)s from me.

Attached: CYkT9pKUEAAKXjz.jpg (600x603, 43K)

why is this board so obsessed with race

>n-no u!! ;_;
he just keeps digging kek

I liked him more back when he did sketches about niggerfaggots

>his best role was in a ten year old sitcom
>his best movie roles have sucked
>his best song turned out to be plagiarized

Atlanta is good, but not next Jesus good.

Because it's become /pol/ colony since 2016

people like this should be exterminated

Thats not the same as picking up hot coal

when did he become an ego faggot?

He does have a pretty successful music career.

That's right, Yea Forums never has anything bad to say about white celebrities. It's all because Donald is black.
You fucking retard.

>Atlanta is good
I smell cocoa butter

/thread

>ctrl+F "nigger"
>1/16

It's a term of endearment, nigger.

t. Pitchfork fucking shit

You don't hate Glover for having a big ego. You don't hate him for being black. You hate him for being black AND being better than you.

The only reason you want to say provocative shit that has no impact is because you're an insecure white guy who likes to imagine black people thinking you're "different" and cool. You idealize this community outside of your own because you're not accepted in either.

>they have P.T.S.D.—every black person does
lol
his head is so far up his own ass

Billy Dee Williams was a better Lando Calrissian.

practice: a superpower among niggers

Let this nigga take a standerized test and i bet his perfect ass fails

I don't hate him at all, you dumb tranny
I do think these quotes are worth mocking, just like I think you're worth mocking
go fuck yourself

I don't know if he's even popular in the black community, it seems like the only people who ever discuss him are whites and woketards.

What a goddamn fucking nigger anus

you sound upset

>Donald Glover is now a beloved visionary and sex symbol
ohnononono, the standards for that are that low?

This, Saint Pablo was gold

Not an argument.
Also I can't imagine what kind of crybaby pussy you'd have to be to complain about racism on Yea Forums.

Why are n*ggers so obsessed with playing the race card

>Not an argument.
Are you retarded? Guy claimed race had nothing to do with anons hating on Glover, I demonstrated that the racism was pretty explicit. Observing something isn't the same as "crying" about it you faggot retard.

>we

He's like Kanye if Kanye had a fifth of the talent and jumped directly into his post-Yeezus mania phase from the start

Why are whiteboys salty when blacks talk about race, even though whiteboys can't stop talking about race?

>the characters aren’t smoking weed all the time because it’s cool but because they have P.T.S.D.—every black person does
Is this motherfucker serious? I bet if I said that to him as a white guy (that I smoke pot for PTSD) he would laugh in my face.

Attached: WhenLucassoldSW.gif (360x215, 1.93M)

White people always wanted to stop talking about race and got called out on it. There was a time when "stop talking about race" was consistently mocked and attack on progressive circles as a crypto-racist line.

What makes you think i'm white? Not everyone worships blacks like the media leads you to believe, boy.

fuck I hate this dude so much
god his music is awful, the name he uses is even more cringe
he’s awful in everything I’ve seen him in
who actually likes this cunt besides white guilt white girls

>who actually likes this cunt besides white guilt white girls
White boys who think being into SJW shit will make those white guilt white girls fuck them

I liked him for awhile only becuase I thought he was funny on Community for something like one fucking season. I don't even think Community's that great either. Lots of people probably like/liked him before they realized he said and thought shit like this.

>thinking these two wise fellas are trying to pull a fast one on me along with op
>it's actually a real quote
What the fuuuuuuuuuck, man?!

AYO FUCK WHITEY

>be insanely lucky and privileged
>never have any real issues
>talk about how hard you/blacks all have it
>be incredibly arrogant
yep he's a cunt alright. atlanta was pretty good though.

the video isn’t anything special
he just chimps around and shoots people, making weird faces

YA YA YA YA YA YA YA OHHHHHHHHH
DIS IS MERICA, SLIPPING YA AREA NO