No Rian sweetie! We can’t have Rey look vulnerable after that last scene with Snoke! Edit that knife out!

>No Rian sweetie! We can’t have Rey look vulnerable after that last scene with Snoke! Edit that knife out!
>But mistress Kennedy we already took down the set and I told Daisy to act like she had just gotten stab.
>Did you just mansplain to me sweetie?
>Of course not! I love women! I’ll have Larry remove the knife no problem. It will be subversive,

Attached: 6DF50641-B18A-4417-A130-2742895CA8A8.gif (477x200, 2.65M)

Bump

I really hate how female protagonists can't suffer hardship these days. What fun cheering on a hero (or heroine) who you know is in no danger?

Exactly.

Kek

Women already suffer enough in real life, having to listen to Donald Drumpf verbally rape them everyday. It's empowering to cheer on a hero who doesn't need to worry about patriarchal social norm and can thereby live up to her true potential. A mere knife should not be able to harm an unchained woman.

it's just bad writing, not a conspiracty.

they can't figure out how to put women in jeopardy without making them look weak or like victims, so they avoid the issue. you need to chill out.

>I really hate how female protagonists
stopped right there. Sorry to say, sweetie, but nobody wants to hear a male's opinion, kay?

Oh fuck off. They're clearly playing identity politics with Disney Wars. Studios had no problem creating well written female leads decades ago

Identity politics has made them forget the fundamentals of writing. Twilight fucking Sparkle who got everything she ever wanted is still imperfect and constantly fucks up. A My Little Pony is less of a sue then Rey.

They're just being realistic. Have you ever met a real woman? They're infallible when society isn't actively belittling them.

Did they edit it because she was going to get stabbed or she was always going to defeat this guy and they only realised during editing how easy it would have been for him to kill her?

If you look at her acting it looks like she was supposed to get stabbed. Why they removed the knife is anyone’s guess.

oh she got stabbed what will she do now? this movie kicks ass
>No fooled you she's just Mary Sue. will you just fucked Star Wars again.

>they can't figure out how to put women in jeopardy without making them look weak or like victims, so they avoid the issue
This is exactly what we are omplain9ng about nigger

Women don't like challenges. They don't want to see a character go through hardship to obtain what she needs, that's soul crushing to them because they don't want to make any effort. They want to see a character receive everything she needs fro free at any given moment. That's the female fantasy. You can't switch gender just like that. men like challenges, men need challenges.

I'm not sure Ridley's acting is a good gauge of anything.
Is the original script for this turd around? With how many leaps in logic it wouldn't surprise me if they wrote her getting stabbed in the back and then be totally fine for the rest of the movie.

he gets the lightsaber-dagger thing so close to his own face

but chicks loved mean girls

Wtf are you on, OP?

reminder that the closer you inspect this fight scene the worse it gets.

Attached: directoral_genius_1.webm (1920x804, 2.98M)

Attached: directoral_genius_3.webm (860x804, 2.99M)

Attached: directoral_genius_4.webm (500x800, 1.57M)

and finally because OP was too lazy to upload a decent quality version of the scene.

Attached: directoral_genius_2.webm (640x536, 2.71M)

>uM eXcuSe me She DoeSnt HaVe PareNts ThAts a FLaW

This post is extremely low quality.