I can’t stop thinking about Eyes Wide Shut

I can’t stop thinking about Eyes Wide Shut

Attached: D042B065-D1E6-4FF9-93A9-D0DBDF21D381.jpg (1600x907, 194K)

Just overlook it.

Eyes Wide Sneed

I can’t stop thinking about how people keep saying the two men at the end “kidnap” the girl even though they’re not even looking at her and are walking away from her direction.
>hur HURRRRR b-buh but they were seen at the party too!!!
Ok and? Absolutely nothing hints that they had to give away their child

I can't stop thinking about Twin Peaks

Attached: itishappeningagain.png (960x720, 585K)

based

Think that's bad? I currently can't get the musical number "No Dames" from the movie "Hail, Caesar!" out of my head. Admittedly, it is a catchy tune and who knew that Channing Tatum had the chops to pull off a musical number to begin with?

based peaks poster

i can't stop thinking about Barry Lyndon

Attached: peaks bts.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

I can't stop thinking about the Zone

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-27-20h46m28s277.png (1280x929, 996K)

The way their daughter wonders off at the end is very weird. Conspicuously so.

Doesn’t mean or imply she was kidnapped though

if you are an autist, maybe.

Well, I can't stop thinking about your mom's ass wide open!

It's the adult version of a Christmas movie about family.

Killer Kubrick Kino

I don't think she gets kidnapped in a literal way but in a metaphorical one, the control Bill and his wife have over her is fading away and she's going to be subject to the same kind of sexual instincts inducted mental slavery Bill was subject to by the elitarian society

Still with no proof. Faggot

Stick to the court, kid.

this is the dumbest theory I've heard.

it's literally just so that Tom and Nicole can having a very adult conversation ending in the word "fuck" without the audience being taken out of the moment because the little girl could hear it.

Wasn't he like a dancer or something?

There were children at the party and Cruise / Kidman sold their daughter to the sex cult to save themselves.

Attached: vlcsnap-00206.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

You're one of those people Kubrick said would only get the surface narrative aren't you?

I can't stop thinking about suicide

Attached: 05553ac86038bd2df9f0ca74f0f28f8686698c-wide-thumbnail.jpg (640x640, 105K)

I have all of Kubrick's movies on DVD and have watched EWS multiple times.

your theory a shit. there's literally nothing there.

the cool symbols in the movie are tiger plushies, christmas lights, and masks, all of which are in the hooker domino's apartment and crop up elsewhere at key moments. the rainbow ends at death, BTW.

Kubrick could’ve shown the daughter in the background looking at toys or something. So we can see she’s safe but out of earshot. He specifically has her round a corner, disappearing from her parents. It’s weird. I don’t think she’s being abducted but there’s something to it.

Nope

play salieri

he never shows her going round a corner because he cuts back to Nicole. I don't want to say there's nothign to it, because there's a stand of tigers and she's surrounded by four men at the cut. but even if it wasn't a simple choice of extras Kubrick made on the day it's still more sublte than, e.g. the lift floor indicators being the same as the teddy bear's eyes in the shining.

She doesn't round the corner. The last time you see her she's walking down that aisle. There is zero indication that she ever left it. The theory is retarded and so are you.