Holy fuck this whole documentary was pure kino. Why don't I see more discussion about it?

Holy fuck this whole documentary was pure kino. Why don't I see more discussion about it?

Attached: panodrama3.png (1120x602, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2bvLvyk4
thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2bvLvyk4

Funny you mention this. My friend tried to use BBC as a viable source for news (he's left-leaning, go figure) against other MSM sources for his news feed.

>2 1/2 months in solitary confinement for livestreaming on the street

LMAO the absolute state of Britbongistan.

LOL I hope you redpilled him! fucking libtards

Attached: 1510058903364-Screen-Shot-2017-11-07-at-124659.png (2534x1428, 2.93M)

BLM ACAB fellow comrade, wakanda forever!

Attached: eggboy1.png (412x667, 443K)

He's too far gone I'm afraid. I can only converse with him about non-politics topics.

I remember a number of years ago (before I was given knowledge about the real state of the news industry) him showing his youtube history and that he watched TYT on a daily basis.

I imagine he's far surpassed that now and is a firm believer of the MSM. He even cites Snopes and other incredibly questionable sources from time to time.

fuck yeah 6 bogans jumping on a skinny manlet like a pack of niggers. fucking based. this is a great representation of my ideology.

the BBC is a propaganda arm of the liberal establishment, watch tommy's documentary

what a dribbling little mongrel hahaha

Attached: eggboy2.png (417x669, 324K)

I'm watching because it's interesting stuff but I wouldn't doubt it to be incredibly corrupt just because it seems all MSM in the world at large seems to have become compromised by those who pull strings at the top.

>Takes 6 grown men to subdue a teenage boy
So based

>takes 6 grown men
sauce? only took one based chadrighter to put this little gimp in a headlock and make him form a little puddle of saliva on the ground

why are leftymongers so beta and weak? he even got slapped around by an old grandpa

>n November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants.[144] He pleaded guilty to two charges and in January 2014 was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.[16][142]

>Robinson's fraud amounted to £160,000 over a period of six months. Judge Andrew Bright QC described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of a series of frauds totalling £640,000. "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning." He described Robinson as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild. Rothschild had assisted some defendants by providing fake pay slips and income details.[17]
>Rothschild
>somehow /pol/ defends this

Why do right wingers always say ''an-tee-fa''
>sauce? only took one based chadrighter to put this little gimp in a headlock and make him form a little puddle of saliva on the ground
There were at least 6, watch the video

>Why do right wingers always say ''an-tee-fa''
because they have no idea what antifa actually is

I've seen the video, one guy tackled him to the ground and put him in the headlock, it only took one you sperg

cringe

>(((Wikipedia))) is the source
Where's the real source user?

The sad thing is john sweeney is still working at the BBC and there was no investigation over this. That's how entrenched the establishment is and even in the face of irrefutable evidence of their corruption no one can touch them

How are you supposed to say it? They are anti to fascists right, so an-tee-fa?

he's a mixed bag but his BBC expose was genuinely great, nice attempt to derail the thread I guess but w/e

>I've seen the video, one guy tackled him to the ground and put him in the headlock, it only took one you sperg
Politican hits him, guy behind puts him in headlock, a few more pile on while he is on the ground. Also his response to the cops coming was pretty based ''here comes the bacon for the egg''
>They are anti to fascists right, so an-tee-fa?
Antifascist = Anti-fa, not an-tee-fa

Are we pronouncing anti differently or are you saying you should always say the full anti-fascist.

Clearly people wouldn't take it seriously if it was read out lout as "anti-fa".

>wikipedia bad
>convicted fraudster good

When right wingers say it they always put a weird emphasis on the ''ti'' part of antifa, its hard to explain in writing, but you know somebodies opinion of antifa just by how they pronounce it lmao

>still no source
Good work.

anti-fa as in anti-/fa/ because everyone knows that left wingers are degenerate freaks/trannies and useful idiots for globalist agendas

>he doesn't know how footnotes work

Link the footnote then, if you're so confident in the source.

Any source you would be given you would just dismiss as fake news anyway

Link?

here watch the whole thing

You sound alot like my friend, unfortunately. ;^)

Need to do an expose of channel 4 news next, they're somehow even worse than the BBC

Its true though. Go on then, name what sources you would say are credible

Right wing youtubers who don't fall for MSM reporting and people who have unedited footage of incidents put up on social media are generally more trustworthy.

That recent native american event put a huge hole in trust in the MSM.

Very interesting how liberals ignore sexual assault allegations from their friends and allies almost as if they don't give a shit

these hope not hate niggers genuinely deserve to be in prison desu

>youtubers
Opinion discarded

he's right though. the thing is you or 99% of people would happily quote the BBC as an impartial source but thanks to documentaries like the OP we know that's not true

>hope not hate
>blackmails and threats to violence for people who don't fabricate evidence against le evil nazi bigots!!
>literally tries to rape journalists without them knowing
>gets absolutely no attention in the MSM
do you think these people know they're the bad guys and just don't give a shit?

Its good to be skeptical and to check several sources but when you are dismissing any mainstream media source and instead relying on youtubers for your information you are going to be in trouble

Attached: 56445.jpg (1199x1015, 152K)

It was pretty good. He shouldn't have brought up the clips about the greeks/turkish comments or woofter though as they kinda took the pressure off what he established earlier in the interview

every excuse sweeney came up with he had a clip to disprove it immediately after. the racism/homophobia stuff just diluted it somewhat and allowed him to squirm away

as some other anons have said, nothing has come of this even to sweeney. If that doesn't make you angry I don't know what will

Has the BBC released their documentry on Robinson yet? Has he released this to try and beat them to the punch. I want to see both sides

>both sides
of what? They've already established they were desperate to smear him with whatever they could fabricate. They have no credibility

Why can't these dildos get suits that fit? They look like children wearing their fathers' clothes.

I like how they banned Tommy's facebook account the day after he released this, what convenient timing

Attached: DfTzp0tW4AAFNi0.jpg (451x475, 34K)

Here's an interesting post on that

thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

OI, OIOI

THATS ALOTTA CHEEK ON YA M8

YA CHEEKY CUNT BASTARD I'LL HOOK YA IN THE GABBER FUCKIN NONCE

>calling someone attractive is the equivalent of the systematic mass rape of thousands of white orphan girls by shitskins across the last two decades
what did they mean by this lads, really?

This guy comes off alittle biased when referring to Tom's followers as "his cult".

Not sure if I can trust a source like that.

OH TOMMY TOMMY
TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

Attached: 060-IMG_7173a-590x885.jpg (590x885, 141K)

Attached: gfhfghfhge.jpg (668x457, 81K)

thats a nice outfit hes wearing at 1:00:00.

BASED

UNIT, SIMPLE AS

luv da norf
ate da souf

based

>how are you supposed to say it
"Violent heroin addicts protected from justice by the very establishment they ostensibly oppose"
but antifa is shorter

LEFTYPOL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT