Did South Park predict the Michael Jackson Leaving Neverland documentary...

Did South Park predict the Michael Jackson Leaving Neverland documentary? Rewatching this episode is eerily similar to modern day accusations

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YdFTlW6xbs
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Gy-nhmO-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded?

That was Mr. Jefferson, no Michael Jackson you dumbass.

Are you retarded?

yes almost like they predicted Britney blowing her brains out

Seriously, are you retarded?

A L L E G E D L Y

L

L

E

G

E

D

L

Y

zoomers think this is something new. everyone in the 90s knew he was a pedo

Wow people actually thought MJ was weird back then? Truly ahead of their time

this, OP confirmed underage

They predicted that he was innocent.

If everyone thinks this is so obvious then why is everyone suddenly only talking about Michael Jackson now? Was wasn't this kind of stuff in the news back then?

i hate zoomers

You must not have heard. Theres a new mini series called "Leaving Neverland" where 2 of his victims come forward for the first time for a in-depth look at their abuse

Attached: pepsiman.jpg (942x714, 221K)

exactly what I thought, if you go to Yea Forums the stupid zoomers thinks that radiohead and nirvana are "cool new underground bands that no normy knows about" that they have suddenly discovered....

Attached: 064[1].gif (326x281, 171K)

that's ignorant

I hate what Yea Forums is now

He's being ignorant

montel
youtube.com/watch?v=4YdFTlW6xbs

Lol yea? To be fair the same thing happened when millenials discovered them

The deleted scenes are even worse. Wacko Jacko apparently brought a little boy home and said "we're gonna look at the stars, don't you want to look at the stars through my telescope?" and then he made the boy bed over, pointed a several thousand dollar telescope at the boy's asshole, and masturbated while saying "brown stars are my favorite stars." It was deemed too graphic for HBO along with a lot of other scenes and interviews.

michael jackson was actually on trial for pedo crimes in the early 00s which is why south park made an episode

Attached: 00-michael-jackson_0.jpg (1500x1085, 350K)

no facts

faggot

this zoomers...

Yeah they also predicted sneedposting.

Attached: 1553607028333.gif (384x270, 1.08M)

This.

>episode ends with them just saying he actually didn't do shit to kids but is just a manchild that should grow up since he has children now

>DID THEY PREDICT THIS?!?!

That's exactly what they were when the oldest millennials discovered them, millenials are in their late 30s now

Sort of like how based Cameron predicted the Titanic would sink.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Gy-nhmO-M

Based and sneedpilled

this

zoomers will be the first to get the oven.