Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/messytails
vocaroo.com/i/s10Oo034xoFj
economist.com/prospero/2016/01/21/how-racially-skewed-are-the-oscars
youtube.com/watch?v=8UIkq1a3bps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek/10

That's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1549744921822.png (784x349, 19K)

>animated [insert avatar] crossing its arms
top soi

Made me smile. Have an (OP)

Ebert was a shit critic.

MauLer having those segments with his friends and their furry icons really spoils the videos.

>fat and balding IRL
>slim cartoon representation with full head of hair

Your mom is a shit lay.

I can't even remember all these fuckers but I know at least 4 of them

Attached: 140873952.png (752x480, 407K)

i don't get it
wolf crossing his arms?

soruce?

rags, biggest alt right furfag popculture consumer on youtube.

look him up if you want to cringe so hard that your body collapses into a vacuum

It's not Rags, there's another one with a gray wolf avatar with sunglasses

Can't remember his name

Will furries kill the alt right?

Attached: 1552957097193.jpg (1125x1156, 122K)

those sad faggots dont live past 40

kek. so many YouTube channels pop into my mind that do this that I'm not sure which one he means.

those mentally ill abortions think they can talk about political and social issues with logic. too blind to see their parents cry everytime they see him carrying his furry suit

....wew

Attached: it should have been you Gordie.jpg (263x150, 8K)

>half a mil views.
fuck this gay earth

solid kek

if roger and siskel were such good critics why didn't they have a fat balding side kick everyone ruthlessly mocks?

speaking of furries, do you guys remember that furry that recently died from eating his own literal shit?

Seriously fucking why? i dislike somethings i see on the internet, but i actually unironically genuinually hate this. i don't understand why furries are a thing, i don't understand why they make these kind of videos, i just know that i want them gone forever. This is something else.

any e-celeb who uses an animated or drawn version of himself should be avoided at all costs

Literally pretty much all those people Yea Forums always posts who make videos about Captain Marvel and the Star Wars sequels on the daily are the same brand of people as the bronies everybody used to laugh at on here 7 years ago. Often times fat, bad facial hair, bedroom full of children's toys and videos games, often have fursonas they use in their videos. I feel so out of touch with nu-Yea Forums because these guys seem like the biggest faggots in the world to me and I feel like you'd have to be fucking braindead to watch a 2 hour youtube video.

How come he never duelled with Dark Ebert to not stop the review?

Is this a reference to someone ?

Why do furries think drawings of dogs scowling is an argument

damn this isn't the one either, there's another annoying "critic" with a wolf in a suit, the youtube algorithm is always forcing it down my throat

he's alive that twitter reply was literal fake news

I bet mauler is a furry too

Attached: 062316.jpg (1080x1062, 174K)

thats even worse

there's dozens of them

>Why is it forced?
They literally cannot answer this question.

RICH IS PURE AND BLAMELESS

>Implying you can counter it

Need more chlorine gas

Proof?

*hiss*

someone post his face pls

>I have a question
>let me reply without answering it
Helpful!

Is this bait? It's forced diversity because they create a story, then arbitrarily swap some races to non-white afterwards so as to fulfill (sometimes literal and not just social) diversity quotas.That's beside more specific cases of forced diversity like having non-white actors/actresses portray white historical figures.

>75% of all Yea Forums threads

Why does this exist?

Attached: 1553781143992.png (467x458, 431K)

I don’t even think this is a real Twitter account. I looked up the name and some shitty marketing account for a movie pops up.

>furfag
Hitler wanted to stop this before it began

Based

Cartoon video essayists need to be rounded up and killed tbqh

We really are living in a fucking clown world

Attached: 1549684479396.png (112x112, 5K)

Oh nonononononononono

Ebert was alright. The world is in need for critics that can dig up and promote hidden jewels.

For example he loved Dark City and shilled it even making a commentary track for the DVD.

I don't know, why does Yea Forums think drawings of frogs frowning is an argument?

Attached: 1507854866340.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Imagine doing this for your "job"

Is clown world just WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY but completely unironically?

Hmmm

Attached: 063152.jpg (1080x294, 50K)

>White is default
Try again sweatie

We do live in a society.

He was a reasonable critic for most of his career. Toward the end he did catch the SJW virus.

make it go away

Yes but it's more light-hearted and less cringeworthy

>furry=rational

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 10.39.33 AM.png (595x410, 94K)

what kind of loser would spend time editing youtube comment screencaps

>usually almost always british
>rags started it first being the only "American"
>almost always all gay
>all apart of the same group

>fat spics is the target audience of these internet critics

white is the default in the Western white world, yes. Just like how the default is brown in Bollywood or Asian in Asian movies. No shit.

>the youtube algorithm is always forcing it down my throat
Funny, I've never seen that
I wonder why YouTube thinks you'd like to see it
hmmmmmmm

I did answer you dumbfuck, it's a general reference to a trend among youtubers. How hard is that to understand?

>image in my head was just a small drawing of a wolf running up the dude's arm, across the shoulders and down the other arm
>seemed awfully contrived
am I a retard

Attached: c11sq.png (246x184, 724)

Attached: D2v9hLUWkAA2aZO.jpg (1176x1164, 107K)

These are the people who are posting about Captain Marvel on here every day.

oh boohoo, go away you spoon feeding bitch

Ebert confirmed for hack

Attached: russia gay.jpg (870x942, 134K)

>please provide an example
>"No!"

that would at least be kind of cute

hey user! your friends are here!

Attached: D2sP4eCWsAAVCL1.jpg (1024x578, 83K)

>t. absolute dipshit

When did furries come back out of the closet

Attached: a man's desire.png (321x322, 39K)

Ok, riddle me this. Why can't they pay decent money for a high quality avatar? What's the appeal of this shitty paint-drawn garbage?

>Toward the end he did catch the SJW virus.
He was always like that. Have you ever heard his old rants about slasher movies?

Is this the altright's answer to trannies?

Attached: 17nhq91.png (624x482, 292K)

Attached: D2rFwpyXcAA7mR8.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

It's real. Use a capital i for in place of the lowercase l in "people"

You understand completely.
Where's the robot

Yes, but also riding the craziness and laughing about it instead of getting bent out of shape.

I mean you can't deny it's hilarious we live in an age where autists who use cartoon furry avatars are making hour-long screeds about dumb political takes in pop culture

Look in this thread, dude there's at least six examples.

reported for fursecuting

Attached: fursecution_fox_by_augustuscartesius-d5mjknw.jpg (360x450, 42K)

The ginger guy comes to mind

that would be pronounced like "peepee" lel

i need statistics on this. are there more commie or nazi furs?

t.Armond

30-40% of America isn't white.
Also the fact that you didn't notice that obvious bait just goes to show how low iq you retards are.
Forced diversity happens sometimes (eg. Ghostbusters 2016), but not every movie with a black guy in it is forced.

Dobson.jpg

you just KNOW

>Good vs Bad Yiff
>1/4th of it already watched

one of the worst movies I've ever seen. ebert was dumb

Are they crossing their arms

Attached: jokes on you.png (1920x1418, 3.18M)

if i wasnt at work id make an edit of this

Attached: 2fbyuw.jpg (764x500, 80K)

God, I fucking hate rightists.

>Towards the end
He shit on Blue Velvet for "how it treated its actress (Isabella Rosselini)" and that was 1986. Ebert was overall a great critic but he was always SJW.

Nah I like him, especially for his based video games comment and not changing his mind on it from pressure

any kinos about furfags being bombed from orbit?

Attached: pumpkin.jpg (1193x1600, 217K)

To be honest I'd rather watch 8 hours of furries dissecting a Marvel movie frame-by-frame than a single episode of I Am Jazz.

Lmfao that wolf avatar is so fucking gay. It looks like a parody.

Im gonna have to disagree with you there even though I see where you're coming from I can see Jazz having entertainment value at parts

more than 80% of the people in Hollywood are white, why would you think marginal population demographics are relevant. If anything, you should be looking at population demographics from 40-50 years ago, because those people are the powerful influential part of the contemporary workforce. I'll give you a hint: The US was extremely predominantly white up until the Hart-Celler immigration act of 1965 (which proponents ironically claimed would not change the US's demographics...).

I agree, not every black guy in a movie is forced diversity, but changing races when adapting existing material, like a book series or human history is forced diversity in my opinion.

>ugh, just don’t talk to me ever again

Attached: C48EEF3D-6756-4843-9780-E963CFDB13A7.png (750x1334, 436K)

You will live to see disastrous furry confirmation surgery and its teratomae

>Jazz having entertainment value at parts
especially the parts that necrotize and fall off

I wouldn't want to talk to fat spics who post furry shit on the Internet too, you know.

Just post your fursona already.

This is the guy in the OPs Captain Marvel review.

Attached: 3F320FFA-52C7-45C3-9FB6-4E0E93A69191.png (750x1334, 455K)

the west is lost

so butthurt guy told you to go back to the kiddie pool that you had to post about it on 4channel dot org slash tee vee

twitter.com/messytails

delete this

>go back to the kiddie pool
and maybe consume a raw vegetable

There is no such thing as a good critic.
A critic voices their opinion, they do not create.
You can say they're very articulate but that makes them a good writer or a great speaker.
A critic cannot be good or bad, they simply are.
Their audiences will either identify with them or not.

OH YEAH SORRY HES NOT A LIBERAL JEW OKAY

why the animals

Attached: Dale.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: av.png (680x1007, 1.18M)

KEK

>oh it's a dull account
>click "Media"
fucking kill me

Attached: 1532643914049.jpg (2185x3072, 479K)

Furries really dont have taste and he already overpaid for that one

delete this at once

have s*x

good fucking god

>its a youtube video essayist
>cartoon channel picture
every time

>A critic voices their opinion
That's what shitty youtube critics do. Actual critics evaluate films on the basis of film theory, like Ebert did.

Yea Forums here, you have no idea how much we fucking hate these people too

Ebert had pleb taste but the video essay crowd are shite.

>give me click revenue for having an opinion about pop culture
GET A FUCKING JOB AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM ALREADY ALSO GOD DAMN IT BURN THOSE FUNKO POPS YOU FAGGOT

Go fuck yourself Emmanuel we are not your personal army.

>Go fuck yourself Emmanuel
he can't find his genitals

Uh excuse me, I am too smart to 'work', okay? I have the soul of a wolf and didn't like Gnomeo and Juliet, for reasons you MAY not expect

>a wolf with a tiny head and a goatee
why is this so funny.

lol

>and didn't like Gnomeo and Juliet, for reasons you MAY not expect
YouTube was a mistake

>video essays by early 20-somethings hamming up a british accent

It's so easy to tell when they're forcing this shit.

Attached: 1549986522525.jpg (548x548, 64K)

take the gnomepill, user

Attached: gnomes.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

tgif
thank gnome its friday

>Cutting off the best one
It says "In defence of Pedophiles"

Attached: 1521899218354.png (256x256, 5K)

He fucking sucked, only fucking faggots from the coast thing this fucker was good

but....its saturday

Attached: pepe glasses.jpg (655x527, 36K)

read his review for Maniac or anything from the 80s, dude was part of the pitchfork moms trying to get horror banned

What I find strangest and most disturbing about all these videos is that their "avatars" aren't avatars in the traditional sense of the word
most youtubers who have animated avatars have avatars that represent them in some way that is appealing and representative of the channel - or is just an animated characature if they also make live appearances.
But these furry channels... these are just their fursonas
They somehow think that their fursonas are the appropriate avatar to provide an in depth explanation of why the last jedi is bad

Roger Ebert was a straight up retard.

>ELLO OIM BRITCH LET ME BE ANNOYING NAO

No one reads textual movie reviews anymore, so you have to do it in YouTube videos instead. And if you don't want to show your face, you have to use a fucking drawing. It's annoying, but this is literally what you have to do to be a film critic now unless you have a degree and connections.

>when theyre awkwardly edited together across dozens of takes and sped up or voice modulated to simulate maturity

Attached: 1553614995148.jpg (611x676, 213K)

that's a yikes from me

>dude was part of the pitchfork moms trying to get horror banned
He was mad at the "if you have sex you'll be killed" trope as if it were going to lead to some negative social conditioning. Which it didn't.

>MauLer's furry friends ruin his videos
>not MauLer's own unbridled faggotry

Attached: 1548040628826.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>the youtube algorithm is always forcing it down my throat
How about you stop watching faggot shit? I've certainly never had ANY furry shit pushed on me.

>And if you don't want to show your face
then fucking don't make these
simple as

actually a sick burn lol

Should you really be looking up interracial gangbang images at work?

Kek

Attached: AF4E1241-2727-41E1-ABD2-67D0F2ECAA36.jpg (1536x2048, 851K)

MauLer is fucking based and he completely dismantled the “whys your video criticizing this movie 14 hours long” argument.

It didnt surprise me at all that Mauler is an overweight balding man in his 20s with a lazy eye

wtf yoda??

Please never interact with us again, furfaggot.

YMS and plenty others do faceless reviews, and that guys even a real degenerate

im a sysadmin. im the watcher not the watched.

>mfw this info
Bur. I was imagining that skinny blonde faggot with the bowtie. As pathetic as he is, it sounds like he wouldn't last in MauLer's bracket.

what the FUCK

sup mike

Attached: mike2.jpg (960x480, 130K)

YMS fucks dogs and should be hung from a tree

>youtuber has an animated avatar of any kind

Attached: 89447FBA-A230-469B-88C9-6F0987ED13E0.png (571x618, 53K)

Just make a fucking podcast like a million other people are doing. The truth is that they WANT to throw their fursonas out there to get attention and validation, instead of just throwing their shitty review ideas out.

you can just say you're gay m8

Should you really be looking up interracial gangbang images at work?

the furries are mad and they have receipts!

Fuck you, I shouldn't have to dox myself to be able to review movies.

hate how this is a mainstream meme

everyone thinks 24/7 of BLACKED RAW

disgusting

lol calm down

Pretty sure the studio wouldn't let him. He had a set slot to fit inbetween other shows and to go over that fucks over the advertising revenue. Plus Ebert tended to avoid spoiler reviews because like before, pissing off movie studios by spoiling their movie on tv before the public sees them, tends to stop them from giving him early access to the movies he needs to review in time for the next episode. Thus fucking over advertiser revenue and in turn his own paycheck.
By the time the long interviews were a thing you could make money out of on the internet, the dude was having his lifeforce sapped from him. So it's not like he could even if he wanted by that point.

>not making yourself sound like a being outside the constraints of physical form

vocaroo.com/i/s10Oo034xoFj

I feel him

This, he gave The Raid a 1 star review I'm glad he's in hell

autism

Contemplate the aromas

How do you become a sysadmin? What's your day like?

>80% of Hollywood is white

Wtf cool it
Every role given to a black white or brown person is stealing it from a Jewish person
Black panther encourages anti-semitism

Attached: 97E4C854-96CB-48F8-AC03-93F14480D839.jpg (1024x577, 86K)

oh my

sounds pretty logical, furries are moronic

Also i think he wasnt even a furry???

Wow neat graph, too bad only Jewish gets a label and then you get the eternally vague "white/black/asian"

Roger Ebert was an idiot.

do you feel like you'd be a movie star if it wasn't for those pesky blacks and jews?

economist.com/prospero/2016/01/21/how-racially-skewed-are-the-oscars

Maybe do some fact checking before you go posting images you found on /pol/.

This is the part where you pretend you were just joking and it was ironic to protect your frail little ego.

you should look into media literacy

Esoteric entity is an ancap.
An extremely cringy one.

I'm a libertarian nationalist but this guy needs to be nuked from the internet.

The idea of an alt-right furry is juuuuuusssttt about getting to peak "I live in a peaceful country where my rights are protected but I take it all for granted and actually ironically criticize and demonize the very things and people that have allowed me to live the lifestyle I enjoy without having my head bashed in with a hammer or strung up from the nearest tree".

the irony
the irony
the irony
the irony
the irony
the irony

Attached: 984394.jpg (257x151, 38K)

i guess they figure trannies were accepted into mainstream society and furries are less degenerate than that

Imagine being dumb enough to think these center right furries are fascists or support restricting their own rights just because they criticize the left.

Are you actually a leftist or something?

> libertarian nationalist
you can just say corporate protectionist or hypocritical cuck lmao

>imagine being

Attached: 0923409823420-212.png (207x243, 7K)

>being mad that you actually are

Lmao slave

>magine being dumb enough to think these center right furries are fascists or support restricting their own rights just because they criticize the left.
everyone on the right supports restricting their rights to dab on the boogiemen their propagandists fill their life experience with. Britbongers are making their own ability to travel and trade way harder out of spite. Americans are forcing themselves to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each on healthcare in their life. Everything the Trump administration has done has been explicitly about stripping pro-consumer regulations to benefit the corporations that have captured the agency of the agencies that are supposed to be regulating them.

And as long as you think the trannies and sjws are also getting fucked you'll keep shilling for your daddy as you get fucked too.

so what you're saying is, we need another war?

It's disingenuous messaging strategy for liars and people with psychotic disorders. You're trained to reflexively retreat to your imagination and talk about the boogiemen libruls you pwn in the arguments you have in your head.

You might as well just say "well I never" or some other hysterical thing that old ladies say when they get flustered.

> t. Abbie Hoffman

Keep watching touched by an angel

Russia has been at war against the US since 2014. And the terror war will never end.

>someone that supports massive government control over the economy and central banking calling anyone else a cuck

You people unironically support being impoverished and enslaved lmao

>daddy govmint pls change my diaper
lmao slave

This has been a new trend for a while and it's fucking disgusting. I thought people putting up footage of a random videogames while they talked was awful but I'd rather take that shit than their gay OC skits and emotes.
Internet Historian is a top example for me, his pre-avatar videos use to not be cringey as hell

Attached: 1504914395616.jpg (453x439, 85K)

You're overthinking it and being weird, his only point is that criticism of leftists is not right-exclusive. Gays and furries are indeed allowed to criticize the arbitrary productions of unaffiliated pandering movie producers. Frankly your post and especially your second one are pointlessly defensive and clueless to his point.

keep consuming bad faith propaganda from malignant industrial complexes that are training you to be permanently unhappy and disaffected and alone because that keeps you acting in support of them to spite the boogiemen they are abusing you with. Dumb consumer cuck faggot.

>Americans are forcing themselves to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each on healthcare in their life.

Why are leftists so unbelievably retarded?

>pro-consumer regulations
Don't you mean pro corporate regulations disguised as pro consumer regulations?

Attached: 1551436335255.jpg (2576x2728, 1.71M)

oh manny no

are you claiming there is a racial subset of one of those categories with an even higher ratio?

I'm not trained to do anything and these absolutely retarded leftists aren't a boogeyman, everyone sees them every fucking day acting insane, look at AOC or internet SJWs.

Faggots on YouTube have animated semi anime looking avatars imposed over their reviews. They "react" to whatever the faggot is saying with different faces and expressions.
It's terrible autism.

what really fucks me up is that blue dragon fag sometimes makes some really good points but he's such an unlikable pseudointellectual with his head up his own ass

Internet historian is hilarious and the only reason you would hate him is because you're a leftist upset that he's mocking you lul

this is an 18+ website

>someone that supports massive government control over the economy and central banking calling anyone else a cuck
I'm a mixed market capitalist. And "central banking" basically means nothing. It's just a codeword for "jews."
>You people unironically support being impoverished and enslaved lmao
so do you. Every American has to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on healthcare, about 1/4-1/3rd of their income is going to be wasted on not dying before they die, which is something that no one else in the world has to deal with. Plus we have the system of student debt and everything else. The insurance system in healthcare is literally a tactic to force people to be "enslaved" to their jobs or risk getting bankrupted by bad luck.
>daddy govmint pls change my diaper
the US government spends more per capita than any other government in the world on JUST medicare and medicaid, because it's forced to operate on top of the cost-inflated insurance only system. On top of the hundreds of thousands you personally are going to lose over your lifetime to healthcare, you're also supporting the government burning trillions to only benefit corporations that exploit sick people.

Yeeaaah you're a leftist redditor teenager that unironically got triggered by some youtube videos lmao

Attached: 400.jpg (355x400, 99K)

anti-sjw rhetoric panders to the most low-iq people online, of course furries fall for it

>Are you actually a leftist or something?
Dumb conservitard

>central banking means nothing
Imagine being this brainwashed and wanting your wages and savings to constantly get destroyed so corporations can have more power.

Just fucking get a job or self-employ lmao, try to avoid getting hurt and try to be insured. I mean yeah I know insurance can fuck up and ruin your entire life but its not actually your intellectual-ass fate to have your finances ruined, just fucking git gud at money its not hard

>2 hour movie review

What's the fucking point? I'd rather watch the movie.

You win this time...

>muh healthcare
You didn't even read the image.
Holy fuck why did you retards think America has a free market in healthcare and that's why it's so expensive.
It was cheap as fuck in the 50s and 60s before the government took it over.
Pic related
We need to abolish government control and abolish patents.

Attached: yMGHNc5_d.jpg (640x475, 31K)

>so do you. Every American has to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on healthcare --- The insurance system in healthcare is literally a tactic to force people to be "enslaved" to their jobs or risk getting bankrupted by bad luck.
Look, you're not entirely wrong but its a fantastical stretch to say insurance guarantees poverty and then to call work slavery for providing resources. You really can buy your own insurance, I know it's expensive but people do it.

>Frankly your post and especially your second one
brainlet

Probably the Dishonoured Wolf or however he spells it, raging autist on youtube. Check him out for some truly cringe film "critique"

How does the hair on that wolf work

example?

Do you spend a lot of time on Yea Forums looking for implied commas and odd grammar rather than reading the content of the post?

Why do the people with the spiciest opinions online always use weird cartoon avatars? I would rather have nothing than see a cartoon go from pose to pose the entire time. Main reason why I stopped watching those videos even though I probably agree with them.

>nerds oveeacting reaction videos
>video essays of nerds ranting

What's the next trend going to be?

not him but to play devils advocate, even if you've seen just one video of a topic it's already enough for youtube to shove a bunch of similiar videos down your throat.

Why do either of you retards throw around terms like 'pro-poverty' when you're clearly debating insurance reform? Yeah, I take a pro-poverty stance, I'm really all about it.

Sometimes

but what I was actually doing was pointing out how stupid you look assuming those two posts were made by the same person on an anonymous board in a thread with 119 posters

Spicy 'challenging' opinions are identical narcissistic attention seeking to furry avatars and dress-up. People draw themselves on a podium boasting 'rare opinions' for the exact same reason they call people bigots for not referring to them as a purple emo-haired jungle cat

>You're overthinking it and being weird,
nope. The people you trust know exactly what they're doing. You're under-thinking it because you're a stupid fucking asshole kid. You're trained to think that acting like a smug psychotic nigger that reflexively whatabouts to your imagination is normal, because the people you trust are abusing you. They're causing you a lot of cognitive dissonance and teaching you to flee to "imagine being" is one of the strategies that helps you alleviate that cognitive dissonance.
>I'm not trained to do anything
LMAOOO SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OVER HERE. THIS NIGGER INVENTED ENGLISH.
>and these absolutely retarded leftists aren't a boogeyman
yeah they are. Your life experience is very purposefully filled with examples of people that upset you, because that influences your perception of scale, makes you feel persecuted, and increases the likelihood that you further radicalize out of spite. You're very intentionally being constantly exposed to extreme examples of The Other so that when you think of politics you just reflexively think about fucking weirdos that say edgy shit for attention on twitter.
>everyone sees them every fucking day acting insane
yeah everyone that fits into your virginal gamer boy psychographic profile does. I don't see any of that shit on my social media experience because I don't follow or engage with propagandists. YOU see a much different thing when you stare into the black mirror than everyone else sees. All of our media experiences are built around tailoring our experience around things that will keep us engaging with the platform and looking at ads. If you're seeing things "every fucking day" it's because that's the shit you click on, comment about, follow, etc.
> look at AOC or internet SJWs.
yeah that's what your handlers fill your life experience with. And then algorithmically, because that's what you like to look at, more things like that will always be on your timeline.

Hopefully youtube advertisement being nuked and all those faggots abandoning the platform for some other shill site nobody's heard of.

They think they look good

Ha imagine the egg on my face. Anyways both you and the other guy are weirdo sticklers looking to argue anything but the point

>Why are leftists so unbelievably retarded?
dope argument reddit. You're the one gladly throwing away a house on not dying, while your government throws away a government on exploiting sick people.
>Don't you mean pro corporate regulations disguised as pro consumer regulations?
nope. You're having to spend more money now. Your cost of living is going up. Your safety standards are going down. Your internet is getting worse. Etc.

You're a sniveling loser and a virginal cuck. The people you trust are abusing you.

you’re a sane man in an insane world. its best to just ignore these things, no matter how hard such a thing may seem. I plan on getting rid of my smartphone and cutting my Yea Forums/etc use completely pretty soon

Attached: image.jpg (396x423, 124K)

>make fun of genre of YouTube videos
>get indignant when fans of said videos call you an idiot
Furries are fags but anyone who reacts this way to getting criticized is a bitch

Attached: 559FD903-4B9F-4539-9720-5F3DA242EAC6.jpg (1100x618, 31K)

Reminds of Bob Chipman very obviously speeding up his voice to sound like a fast-talking, wise-cracking Yahtzee type. He's that afraid of looking like a dimwit.

The dude shitposts professionally on twitter. Of course he's going to just ask a furry to never interact with him again, because that's funnier/more outraging than actually debating them.

>They're causing you a lot of cognitive dissonance and teaching you to flee to "imagine being" is ~~~ yadda yadda
Dude, you're unhinged here. I'm not blind to what you're saying, but it's truly not black and white, and being gay or a furry doesn't obligate you to love Hollywood, and certainly doesn't prevent you being extremely possessive of your social groups' presentation in media. You're making a terrible mistake in assuming all gays or fetishists are in automatic solidarity with any random multi-million dollar movie.
You're right that the gay furry movie critic audience is largely schizophrenic and are often needlessly carving out an anti-social little hole in their bubble on the internet, I don't disagree with you there, but it's not literally true that gays or alternative people must support liberal-tasting movie appeals as recompense for being allowed to exist.
Some of them are confused 'libertarians', at least.

Hey triggered retard, random gay sex fetishists aren't necessarily going to love politicians and pandering movies. Nothing about being gay means you have to be some measured social actor, you can literally just be a smelly gay NEET who can't communicate properly unless you use a picture of a twink wolf.

>the guy defending autistic furries and their Yea Forums-tier rants is a fat beaner
pottery

Can we agree his 4 points rating was retarded?

Who is your least favorite autistic "reviewer" or "pop culture commentator" mine? This faggot. He's clearly a morbidly obese autistic and can't unsperg his voice so he put some reverb on it to sound "robotic" even though he already does. His opinions are braindead.

And yours?

Attached: not a just a faggot.jpg (474x379, 62K)

>Imagine being this brainwashed and wanting your wages and savings to constantly get destroyed so corporations can have more power.
You don't need to imagine anything. You and everyone you know are being forced to throw away an average of $300,000 in your lifetime on healthcare.

And you support a system that keeps wages depressed. You support the government having to spend billions every year on food stamps and entitlements for people that work full time jobs. When a company doesn't pay an employee a living wage, the government covers the difference. The US is corporate socialism.

But yeah keep blaming "central banking" for literally everything lol. Just never actually engage with any actual subjects. Just whatabout to central banking at all times! Who cares about healthcare?! Lets vaguely talk about central banking!
>Just fucking get a job or self-employ lmao
haha just be married to some shitty job forever for fear of getting bankrupted if you get sick!
>try to avoid getting hurt and try to be insured.
Why not just do what literally everyone else does and just stop being cucks for a cancerous industry that is destroying the country? There are 700,000 medical bankruptcies a year in the US, there's effectively none in the rest of the world. Just don't get hurt or sick or need medical care ever easy peasy!
>I mean yeah I know insurance can fuck up and ruin your entire life but its not actually your intellectual-ass fate to have your finances ruined, just fucking git gud at money its not hard
you're bad at money though. That's the fucking joke. The government is spending WAY MORE than it would if we just had a public option. You are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars REGARDLESS of how much you avoid doing things that could hurt you. You're choosing to cuck for existential extortionists FOR NO FUCKING REASON. Just stop it. Stop defending unambiguous cancer that is ruining the country

That guy is fucking awful, not only did he get a fujoshi to draw a lithe gay sex robot for his avatar, but... well I guess that's plenty. His avatar is really queer, moreso than avatars already are.

Except he had a serious refute against him in the replies.

Attached: E7CF7F13-BDBA-48F8-BF43-1447F57E217A.png (750x1334, 277K)

>shadman
>walking away.gif

Why would you think I know enough of them to pick one? Literally the only one I know of is that guy with the glasses, and that was from near a decade ago.

>not putting emotions above logic

How the fuck does he think you argue with the average person

you guys are cancer

My post was flippant for sure, but you can't blame people for coping with it instead of hoping their lives for an instant political reform, when politics is a jumble of competing factions working within a system designed to limit everyone's abilities. Your big rant is true in an ideological sense, but I can't really just join you in seething and call it clear. I actually did kind of design my life to allow for protections the government doesn't give. I know I'm lucky.

wtf i screamed and voted liberal and it didn't work, I must be a self-hating psychopath with no brains. I guess I should feel scared and cucked my entire life instead of literally doing anything about it for myself.

You make reasonable points but it's really not just about writing paragraphs on the internet and getting insulted when people aren't as mad as you.

Living the dream T B H

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 1.15.42 PM.png (1192x778, 241K)

Who is this?

>You didn't even read the image.
lol "I read the best images." I used to make image macros for a Koch subsidiary that would be spammed on Yea Forums. "Reading images" is propaganda. You're being lied to.
>Holy fuck why did you retards think America has a free market in healthcare and that's why it's so expensive.
insurance systems are naturally cost-inflating. Every market participant is incentivized to over-bill because of Insurance fuckery. If you just do what every other fucking country does, which is have a universally-available public option operating at cost for private option insurance to have to compete against, cost goes down across the board.
>It was cheap as fuck in the 50s and 60s before the government took it over.
yeah we also just let poor people die outside of the ER. Everything we've done since the 50s and 60s to protect the insurance industry and avoid EBIL SOCIALISM has allowed the insurance industry to go nuts.
>We need to abolish government control and abolish patents.
you're a good little cuck. Let daddy cum on your face.

If you're going to have an internet cartoon avatar, you need to be the one to draw it. The only productive purpose in having one is to demonstrate you have a talent and can create an appealing image, these furries who buy other people not only to draw but to DESIGN their OCs for them are really not participating, I feel.

an oldie, but a goldie

youtube.com/watch?v=8UIkq1a3bps