What does one do when finishing Lost? How does one cope?

What does one do when finishing Lost? How does one cope?

Attached: 52345122413.png (1221x686, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_DGamgvcXw
youtube.com/watch?v=iggE4ImYwyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cope? Getting a life. LOST was shit.

I felt the same emptiness when I finished
Filled it up with a combination of Trailer Park Boys, Breaking Bad, and King Of The Hill
The Sopranos would probably also work

It's just a tv show you sad cunt

Attached: DvD76m0VYAA2Qxp.jpg (1080x720, 244K)

drunk rewatches to soothe your soul

Have sex.

PEHHNEH?

Attached: 48712347891.png (1064x577, 1.36M)

Name a single tv show that's better than Lost.

you cannot

Subhumans like you are why Jew Jew Abrahamowitzstein is a thing.

No it isn't.

Literally anything.

based retard

Depends, are you trying to cope with how utterly shit Lost turned out to be, or did you actually like the ending?

Have sex?

Watch the 9+ hour review of the series

youtu.be/k_DGamgvcXw

I didn't dislike it.

That ending was the worst ever. Everything happened = irrelevant. Dexter's was shitty, but it was way better than Lost ending...

you just wait some time and rewatch it again
you cant cope
LOST is the best desu

i cant get into that show. The pilot is cheesy as fuck and the actors can't act for shit. Is it like the wire where it becomes kino later?

Lost is horrible

I fear this is only way. This was my second viewing but the first time I've seen every episode. I really REALLY regret not being on Yea Forums when it aired.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: youjustkilledeverybodyonthatboat.png (1680x896, 1.4M)

Step 1. Reflect and compare the show to your own life for 4 months then rewatch the entire series.
Step 2. Repeat step 1.

you do you nigger

Xfiles, Stargate sg1

>That ending was the worst ever. Everything happened = irrelevant.

Not only that. Everything being irrelevant would have a nice absurdist touch.
Plot-holes every-fucking-where is not the same as irrelevant.

>Dexter's was shitty, but it was way better than Lost ending...

Dexter's ending was one of the best endings I have ever seen in a tv-show - maybe THE best.

It's almost like a prelude to a new series.

Twin Peaks if you haven’t yet

It was all in Jack's head. Prove me wrong

That scene after he died on the DVD

If you aren't angry at the amount of time and wasted enthusiasm on this shit show then you are plebian and contemptable.

If you can't enjoy six seasons of television just because the ending isn't as you expected/to your liking you are an incel and should have sex.

Battlestar Galactica

Breaking bad is the best show of all time.

Out of lost? leftovers.

I actually called in sick after the finale in 2010, felt like losing a friend

About Dexter, I didn't like it, but I understand what you mean, I would have preferred closure, maybe with him exposed somehow (the villain seemed the right one for the job).

The whole last season was crap and pointless, but a good ending could have saved the Show. Writers made many mistakes, plot holes everywhere, etc. etc., however they still had a chance to make it right...

Hes the best character in bone tomahawk, I still think they could've casted a better actor for that though.

I remember being 14

Watch frindge

watch something good

watch The Leftovers

this but without the based part

You shut your whore mouth

Attached: 1331634745412.gif (237x125, 1.23M)

>muh closure
I miss SupaHotFire, he knew how to school you losers still bitching about this show over 8 years after it ended

Why does /tv hate Lost all of sudden?

Not an argument bitch. 14 y o's like it to be sure, it's still one of the best shows in existence

We have to go back

This is the real answer, OP. Not even a huge Lost fan but the Leftovers is the only show that sort of captures that same sense of fanatical mystery that Lost had. Also does the whole constant cliffhanger shit that Lost did as well so you'll probably feel right at home watching it.

post Lost verticals already

handmaidens

Nah, not at all. It's mediocre show

Attached: Lost bad news.jpg (500x1886, 248K)

House.

the memes on /LOST/ really helped me cope. will never forget

>2019
>still not understanding the ending
>complaining about viewers lost after season 1 as if that's a point against the ending
How retarded can you be? The ending makes complete sense. I admit I didn't understand it when it first aired but after my second rewatch I finally understand what was going on. It is without a doubt a great ending, maybe not as great as The Sopranos but still satisfying. It's the ultimate pleb filter.

It was not a great ending. It was POINTLESS. Afterlife, irrelevant what happened before, why they were there and all the rest. Also, last season (with exception of, maybe, the first episode) was useless.

This
>ooh let's just carrot dangle ooh umm we've finally run out of ideas umm purgatory fuck u audiences
Same with Promethus and leftovers
The fuck lindleloff has got to be the worst writer I've seen especially for endings

ITT
Haters

Attached: 88CDABF9-1D28-4938-8B59-6DF5408E4661.gif (300x169, 2.77M)

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad

28 years on an island with no pussy

Lost's ending is the greatest pleb filter ever made. If you didn't drop the show after season 3 but didn't like the ending, you're a complete fucking retard and your opinion on anything is worthless

>implying

Attached: Tanya.jpg (1390x2085, 409K)

how fucking epic is Yea Forums now

>started lost
>didnt even finish the first season before giving up
lmaoing at your life

What do Hurley's numbers mean and why do they give him good luck?
What happened to Ben's childhood friend Annie?
How did electromagnetism cause miscarrige?
How was Libby linked to Hurley?
Why is Walt special?

Who built the statue?

These are just a few unanwsered questions due to shit writing

I meant bad luck

There isn't a single plot hole in Lost.
Prove me wrong.
>inb4 Walt

damon lindelof is a gigantic fucking hack. he proved it with lost and again with the leftovers. his idea of "writing" is to make up a bunch of interesting plot threads and then never resolve any of them.

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Lost was a lie cobbled together by people who made a show they thought was not going to be picked up. They had to make up this bullshit as they went, and there is nothing to understand beyond that. Entertaining, sure, Profound? Hell no.

Claire should have walked around the island naked

Attached: claire.jpg (1244x700, 148K)

brainlets think anything not getting explained is a plot hole. Too many zoomers and retards need to have everything spoonfed to them and can't decide on their own why something happened. It's the reason why anyone who didn't like the ending is a confirmed retard. They spent 6 years waiting for a resolution to plots while ignoring every part of the series telling them it wouldn't come. There's a reason the man of science/man of faith dichotomy comes up so early, and why every scientist on the Island dies. Don't blame other people because you're too stupid to understand basic symbolism

Fuck she's good looking

No, they were working episode to episode and the writing suffered. To do things like introducing a whole character never to be seen again for no reason is garbage writing. It's one thing to be able to ignore it but to pretend like the writing is good is just pathetic

>they were working episode to episode
They have been teasing Jacob for several seasons retard

you got filtered. Cope

Attached: 0249341302019.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Cool so they barely planned ahead. See

Most of those were answered tho. Try watching next time.

None of these comes even close to Lost. Breaking Bad has good character development in Walter, but doesn't even get to the same level as Sawyer, Locke or Jack in Lost. It lacks the tension and world-building Lost have. Game of Thrones is the only one that can beat it.

mad men

but most of the character development is abysmal on GoT though?

you mean a man

theres nothing that can be done, you just have to move on with the knowledge you wasted that many hours and got nothing for it

This. Damon Lindeloff is the scourge of entertainment.

No they weren't. Try watching next time.

I remember after season 1 there was some meet the cast and crew thing where they said everything would have a scientific explanation, and all the speculation on forums with people trying make sense of it al the way up until the final few episodes

Yes, that why it's probably the only show that can beat Lost

kate and juliet are boring , kate = juliet , jack or sawyer ?

No one is going to try to anwser these questions? I'm kindof curious

Why was Christian appearing to his son on the island?

>Who built the statue?

Not sure why this matters, jacob's mom was obviously not the first person on the island before the ship crashed in. The statue is just a sign of an ancient civilization once inhabiting the island. They don't have to be the beginning.

Who is" mother"?

it was the black smoke appearing as Christian as he does, because he wanted Jack to find fresh water.

The black smoke is accompanied by noise that signifies it.

I don't know if that scene has any noise, but there are plenty of moments black smoke appears as Locke without any noise.

Also it shows no animosity. And if it's the smoke then why?

Why do whispers accompany the presence of the others in the early seasons?

>What do Hurley's numbers mean and why do they give him bad luck?
Coefficients in an equation that predicted mankind's extinction. They bring bad luck cause they bring bad luck. In a world in which magic places exists, why would this be unreal?

>What happened to Ben's childhood friend Annie?
Left the Island with her parents

>How did electromagnetism cause miscarrige?
What makes you think electromagnetism is the culprit?

>How was Libby linked to Hurley?
>Who built the statue?
Why is this relevant?

>Why is Walt special?
Seen answer 1

Watch it again. Literally from the first scene where Jack's father appears alive on the island there is special sound attached to it

all of them from jack to hurley ,etc ben too , they need something on my life to make sense their lifes ,(jack is a clearly example , flashbacks,etc ) the reason of why the afterlife is because they need move on and heal , that's why they were there because they need something and because all of them were going to do nothing , the episode "what they died for" is the answer

The smoke is actually Jacob's cursed brother, and as such its actions aren't spontaneous or impulsive.

The whispers are all the people that have died on the island or something, somewhere in season 6 hurley hears the whispers and michael appears from the dead and explains its them.

Your explanation for the numbers is bullshit unless you can explain it.

No Annie literally disappears

You're right, what does cause miscarrige?

They were obviously tied together
That doesn't explain his pyschic powers

>that episode where the couple gets paralyzed and buried alive
pure nightmare fuel

Attached: 1545636391657.jpg (693x663, 60K)

Why do the whispers follow them then stop?

Agreed. Both her and Kate should have been nudists

Absolutely based, none of these zoomers remember when LOST was airing and how disappointing it was when they started fucking time travelling

Did I ask why the cabin move around? They make things like this seem significant seem significant

Attached: On-Lost-why-were-the-numbers-seemingly-cursed-for-no-reason.jpg (675x338, 27K)

The statue wa made by civilazation or whatever is implied that there more people before "the others" ,the episode: hurley and jack goes to tower and there was like 100000 names

hurley has the power of hear people and watch people dead , the power is medium ? and there is another dude with similar powers but he only can talk and hear with dead people

I still use the numbers as part of my password for most accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=iggE4ImYwyc

Yeah that explains the numbers

Horrible episode. I hate the best ntoduction of those random shitty characters

Jacob wrote the names of Charlie, Desmond, Hurley, etc and gave them a number to each name (if I remember John Locke was 4, example: 4- John Locke, etc) the numbers were all over the island because, if you remember desmond he had to enter a number and a button every 120 minutes the numbers were the photo you put and why pressing the button is because in the past dharma Dharma made a hole in the central point of the island and there was a great condensation of electromagnetism and they had to contain it and built the base).

Yet they only effected Hurley?

the csbin wa the smoke , the smoke can prove to make himself human and take animal forms , so it was smoke ,

That's a fan theory

ilana

a tool

Kate

This moment always hits me right in the feels.

Attached: 1380154171383.jpg (400x400, 25K)

long hair and beard

Attached: Desmond-Hume-desmond-hume-15203933-333-500.jpg (333x500, 78K)

That's nothing. How about comatose patients not really being comatose but functioning? Real life btw, thousands around the globe at least

So far you've correctly explained the statue. And Jack's dad maybe

grow up and watch a real show perhaps?

find something else to watch
duh

Are you baiting? Or are you a retard or woman?

CHARLIEEEEE, MY BABY ,CH AAAAARLIE MWA BABYYYY

Attached: Except-Crazy-Jungle-Claire.jpg (550x458, 40K)

they probably meant kabbalistic science not goy science

Why didn't Gilligan just ask Wilson for help?

Lol please explain how the numbers effected everyone else

Charlie's death depressed me for a month when I was a kid

Attached: doggie dog.jpg (516x488, 38K)

The statue was created by another civilization in the past, before "the others" and dharma, and jacob. He take it and use it as a house. It was made after smoke

With her mouth sealed shut so she couldn't speak her awful Australian accent.
Sounded like an American trying to do an Australian accent

The house made out of smoke isn't in the show it's a fan theory

in the episode where hurley and jack go to a lighthouse because jacob told hurley to go, you can see several names and their respective numbers (several as 1000 names plus) implying that there were several candidates to protect the island

>his idea of "writing" is to make up a bunch of interesting plot threads and then never resolve any of them.

well the reason why lost was so good was because it had the interesting mystery plot threads on top of everything else. they let your mind wander. it's usually better if you aren't spoonfed an explanation because it will probably be disappointing vs what you had in your head. look at season 6. when they actually have to explain shit step by step, it becomes shit. season 6 is such hot pile of garbage like when it they reveal everyone was brought here for a reason because jacob. zzz

maybe there are better writers out there who can create a sense of mystery and adequately resolve it in a way that the viewer is happy with but i can't think of any examples off the top of my head

The flight number you mong

the statue was put after smoke was born

Both Jacob and black smoke appear as people on the island.

With Christian it was when helping Jack find water it was Jacob.
When it was leading Jack to dangerous shit it was the smoke monster.

That's not the flight number lol. Oceanic flight has three numbers.

HURLEY

It's not an interesting mystery plot if they raise a bunch of questions and don't bother to anwser them. It's just bullshit

>season 6 is such hot pile of garbage
Agree but
>they reveal everyone was brought here for a reason because jacob
Why is this bad? It goes all the way back to season 1 when Locke says this to Jack

>maybe there are better writers out there who can create a sense of mystery and adequately resolve it in a way that the viewer is happy with
I guarantee you these faggots triggered over some mysteries being unresolved or not having scientific explanation will never be satisfied, no matter what you throw at them. Actually scratch that, they will be satisfied if something can be 100% explained by hard science, but at that point it's sucked dry of any mystery it perhaps had.

>well the reason why lost was so good was because it had the interesting mystery plot threads on top of everything else
Actually the most important thing were characters acting according to their personalities. At least in the first 2 seasons.

It wasn't Jacob, just like Christian appearing in the shack wasn't Jacob. Nor Christian taking care of Claire, that too was the black smoke as becomes evident in season 6.

But they create characters and then just forget about them. This is different from leaving out scientific explanations.

So? No closure, just like irl. Also, lots of shit happens off-screen.

666 woah what do these numbers mean?
Better turn the show into a survivor/american idol contest.

LOST

Not having closure? Character who are supposedly significant then they just don't have time to fit them in or something. It's just bad writing. Annie for example. They wrote her in with significant screen time in one episode then don't bother to mention her again. That would be like showing Ben's dad in one episode then never showing him again

Attached: 30084764_214944609271822_4523687009025261568_n.jpg (625x781, 146K)

Adorable aren't dey

I wish I could be stranded on an island with Claire. Almost as much as being in the apocalypse with pic related

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 6K)

>Actually the most important thing were characters acting according to their personalities. At least in the first 2 seasons.

yeah but the thing that set lost apart from everything else was that it had that and underlying mystery themes. you always had the sense that something wasn't quite right.

>Why is this bad? It goes all the way back to season 1 when Locke says this to Jack

locke randomly alluding to it in season 1 isn't him actually conveying the truth or what was going to happen (despite it happening). the whole point of locke's character is that he was a nobody with a shit life and he tried to convice himself that things happen for a reason to make up for his own shortcomings.

the reason i took offense to it was because it detracted so much from the earlier seasons. what's the point of it when there is some man behind the curtain who willed all of the events into existence. all of the drama the characters went through in the early seasons seem a bit pointless when you consider that.

why is it bad writing to have a side character exist for a short amount of time and never bring them back? annie had a purpose and that was to humanize ben and show you a side to him that isn't just the callous leader of the others. he kept that doll she made for him because it meant something to him. the fact he did speaks about the relationship they had and you don't need to be explicitly shown that. you would probably end up moaning about the screentime they wasted showing literally who annie

I love the show but I can still recognize the reason why it was so good was:
- the god-tier soundtrack ( scary for scary, emotional for emotional, michael giacchino is good at what he does.
- the characters and the nostalgia factor around them.

Short amount of time is cool if you at least mention or allude to her again. Ben was supposed to care deeply for her

Attached: 2609200647563.jpg (1386x2079, 463K)

God she is sexy

Attached: lockeOrange_WIP 5.jpg (720x576, 26K)

was this bait?

I agree a 100%. On rewatching it, after a few episodes I understood that the love was all nostalgic. Didn't make it any less enjoyable though.

why was hurley fat if hey only eat fruits and fish?

The terror

Star Trek Discovery

>nobody posted Sopranos yet
bunch of fucking zoomers

lol

Azoomazoomzoom in the boomboomboom

You can watch Youtube reactors watching it. I know it sounds dumb, but the idea is you get to re-live the moments again through the eyes of someone else.

I reccomend Jimmy Macram, Normies reacts, and Fear of Reactions (he's really gay sounding but pretty cool and gives his theories)

First 3 seasons only took place over the time of 3 months pretty much. Also he had a secret stash of Dharma food

Incel

How did Dharma get it's money? Not that it matters but is this covered?

Some philanthropy Alvar Hanso gave them money.

Lost is the show that taught me to never watch the last episode of a show I like.

*was

Literally anything.
But I'll tell not one that is better, but THE BEST: Mad Men.

I though I saw a recent picture and she still looked good. I'd still get stranded on an island with her on purpose