WTF Yea Forums

You actually memed me into watching this blasphemous shit.

>It's lovecraft kino tho
That CGI garbage HAHAHAHA

Attached: the_shit.jpg (620x400, 29K)

KYS no taste Nigger

Attached: 1552357318612.jpg (913x477, 72K)

fpbp

story trumps muh graphics

Atheist faggot, stop trying to be a pseud

Attached: pepechrist.jpg (400x400, 44K)

kys zoomer
also you'll never have sex

kys

>interdimensional aliens whoa dudeee.
>Thats like unthinkable bro
>I'm so smart
go to sleep you edgy faggets. literately Reddit level circlejerk.

Attached: kys.gif (400x311, 334K)

Are you trying to be edgy?

The story was shit too.

Simple yet extremely effective and daring ending, one of the best I've seen in film

I enjoyed this movie.

The movie had some of the worst characters to ever be put on the screen.

Same.

it's ok, there are a lot of retards like you with no taste.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (500x411, 394K)

Are you seriously replying to this thread with the same gifs and trying to act like a patrician. I don’t even want to guess your age.

the movie was supposed to be release in black and white, so maybe that was the reason.

but the characters are indeed annoying, i cannot care about none of them - specially

> LE LETS BE RATIONAL DUDE

i mean, cmon, really? the bible lady is thaaaaaat crazy for imagine that this completly insane scenario is some kind of god punishment?

really?

its just stupid.

Attached: 1553822968407.gif (328x259, 1.65M)

God is the least rational explanation she could come up with.

>oh my god like serrrslyyyy muh retarded opinion

All you deserve is dumb gifs

Attached: muhlady.gif (240x180, 189K)

The ending is one of the best pleb filters of all time.

on that scenario anything goes. if there is the chance to open a portal and those creatures come out of it, god, devil, smurfs, ANYTHING GOES.

the problem is that stephen king is a retard and none of the characters had any nuance, wich is another reason not to care about them.

and he could put the gun right at his kid head and the bullet would kill both, NOT VERY SMART NOW, HUH RATIONAL MAN?

They were clearly fauna from another planet, but the crazy cult lady probably thought science was from the devil and lost her mind.

Okay I changed my mind. How old are you, really... and be honest :)

yes, but this is like the kind of scenario were there is no right or wrong guess.

its like when you look at the picture of the devil that was evoked by crowley and it looks like a grey alien.

what it is? i have no fucking idea and any other explanation is just trying to cope with the impossible to feel comfy.

not saying that bible lady was right, i just think the scenario wasnt well written and the characters are a bunch of clichés.

Actually showing the monsters in the mist is always a grave mistake.

I liked that the one character who ultimately succeeded was the one who didn't sit around and waited but was instead determined to find her kids in the mist. Fear consumed the rest of them no matter where they went, the scene where The Punisher decides to abandon Carol from The Walking Dead being basically the point where he gave in to fear and sealed his and his kid's fate.

About Crowley, he probably conjured STD from another dimension from years of abusing sex magic. Great guy though.

the end is nice and ironically, not the same of the novel. every good adaptation from king doesnt follow his work, is really insane.

and that crowley drawing is spooky. the whole twin peaks mythology from the third season comes from this.

until the 50s, 60s, there wasnt this separation between science and mysticism, there is a bunch of very smart guys who accomplished a lot of shit that were "believers" into something or try to get in touch with the occult.

you smell of reddit

Attached: 1553813569035.gif (312x253, 21K)

Take a shower

What movie are we discussing here

Have Sex.

the fog

The director intended this film to be in black and white and the CGI looks better in the black and white version they eventually released.

the mist

have you watched the black'n'white version though?

Have and raise children.

The ending made me so upset. It was one of the few times I was actually truly horrified by a films ending. Pretty kino desu.

>It's another Zoomer fundamentally misunderstands both the themes and narrative style of someone as basic as Lovecraft
Just cut.off your nuts and start drinking soeylant now

Attached: JfCfoTa.gif (500x360, 621K)