I'm sorry George, this is really good!

I'm sorry George, this is really good!

Attached: star wars the clone wars.jpg (970x744, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqmmChgP4uA?t=566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ORANGE

GIRL

What exactly do you mean?
I get the feeling your memeing somehow but could you explain how?

no memes, it's entertaining, and more expansive and imaginative than I'd first given it credit for.

Yeah, but you do realize Lucas financed it with billions of millions of yen, which made it possible to become as great as it was, so the OP comment makes no sense.

garbage art style
annoying characters
treats the audience like they're retards
all the jedi shit is a fucking snoozefest
barely anything new, mostly rehashed shit from other media or star wars movies
there's maybe a season of decent content
the new season is going to be shit
written by an unbridled furry who went on to make rebels and resistance (but guys they get better as the seasons go on! so mature and dark!)
literally bested by samurai jack star wars
no where near the amount of content or interest that revenge of the sith media had
the only reason people want more of this shit is because it comes from a time before the kikes took over the franchise and the industry
new season will mostly be bugs bunny tier action and a kids version of delta squad with cliched characters
panders to weebs

SEETHING

Attached: 841c4ae762e36a49378b72abcb7bd879.jpg (455x800, 49K)

well yeah, of course disney wars is going to be universe clueless garbage written by mongoloids, but what else is new? this series is actually quite nice for the refined fan of the series.

>good
series, yes
movie, no

obviously didn't mean the movie

Attached: star wars.jpg (1063x818, 88K)

it's just as bad as disney wars. considering that they're all working for disney, you might as well just throw this in the trash with it and all the other post 08' media after they wanted to market it to zoomers with their bobble headed art style and the ROTS marketing ended.

The movie was okay. Not great, but not terrible.

Attached: upsy daisy.png (1920x816, 1.13M)

nah, it's quite on form with respect to the universe rules and whatnot while creating some nice arcs that have us explore a lot of interesting and unseen locales of the star wars universe

like the lower reaches of coruscant

Attached: descending into coruscants stinking guts.jpg (1908x1636, 444K)

in other words they do shit that's already been done in universe before in other media or do something that's been done in other movies. i get that it's hard to be creative and do something that hasn't been done before, but the creative team was really limited with what they could do so they just ended up doing "dude what if godzilla was on coruscant man?".
ended up just being a below average show with 90% of it being forgettable because it wasn't creative enough.
when they were creative it just got weird and we ended up with shit like mortis and the entire last half of season 5

Attached: AT-TE cockpit.jpg (1920x816, 148K)

Got bored around the time of the yellow Darth Maul and those witches

but that's when it gets kino

darth maul should have stayed dead on naboo

he got better!

Which Clone Wars era was better?

Attached: 1505792174330.png (960x540, 1.04M)

what a loaded question

what a tease

Attached: grievous regrets some of his life decisions.jpg (1156x820, 95K)

The original clone wars series was awesome by on a whole 2008-2014 by far

I'd say Filoni Clone Wars is superior.

Gendy Clone Wars is super stylish but its really light on story. Its an awesome spectacle but it doesn't really deliver a narrative or character development. Filoni Clone Wars isn't nearly as pretty but it has the best story telling outside the original trilogy.

Attached: Star Wars Clone Wars Gendy ARC troopers.webm (848x480, 2.76M)

characters were shit in cgi and it treated its audience like stupid kids. if you think ashoka tano was an interesting character or that maul was worth bringing back for the fifth time, then i wouldn't be surprised if you were saying rebels was better than all of the prequels. nu-clone wars managed to literally shit on grievous and ventress when they already had proper introductions and characters arcs set in the old multimedia project. not to mention the autistic sub-plots that plague the 2008 series really take down any hope of it being a decent series, like the r2 episodes or basically anything revolving around jedi or ashoka tano. gendy managed to top that all without using dialogue and you just posted the reason why. if you'd compare that scene to the second battle of geonosis, it's painfully obvious

Cope

Keep seething

youtu.be/XqmmChgP4uA?t=566

whoa. this is epic.

Attached: TheOnesCreatureForm-Overlords.jpg (1280x544, 92K)

based cope retards

Attached: SiblingSmackdown-AOM.png (1920x816, 1.96M)

neat