Guess what, The new Twilight Zone is awful

ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/03/29/twilight-zone-cbs-all-access-review/

Guess what, The new Twilight Zone is awful

Attached: twilight-zone-trailer.jpg (1000x563, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/03/29/twilight-zone-cbs-all-access-review/
rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_twilight_zone_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't believe you. ima watch it

Everything he makes that doesn't make fun of black culture is shit. No surprise. How long until he has a breakdown and moves to Haiti?

twilight zone without serling isn't twilight zone

I'll give the first few episodes a shot. See how it goes despite his shitty politics .

>The new “Nightmare” exemplifies the series’ problems. Aspects of the story are immediately unbelievable. Scott’s traveler is on a flight from D.C. to Tel Aviv.

Oh fucking come on now they are just mocking us.

the 80s revival and the movie isn't twilight zone either?

correct

>Everything he makes is shit but gets praised by self-loathing Americans and liberal reviewers if it reinforces black culture
FYI

Yeah? They were famously divisive

You know it's funny, this guy and M Night Shamylan were called masters after like 1 movie. M Night was called the next Spielberg and Peel the next Hitchcock both after only 1 movie. Has any white non Jew director ever been given accolades like that after a hit or two?

Tarantino was the "hot new director" after Pulp Fiction came out.

Yea I need proof on that. Pulp Fiction also wasn't his first release.

is night gallery twilight zone? it has serling but he was just a host and had no creative control

He's playing ball more than Chapelle ever has or ever could. He's functionally white. The guy was raised in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. They don't have to worry in the slightest about him having a conflict of "keeping it real" and bailing. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown were the failed experiment that brought about Beyonce and Jay Z. Dave Chapelle was the failed experiment that brought about Key and Peele, then they just played the two off each other and found who was more compliant.

>i'm gonna need proof on the effect fucking Pulp Fiction had on the 90s and the massive amount of acclaim it got

Pulp Fiction was pretty hugw when it came out. At the same time it was almost impossible to find a copy of Reservoir Dogs at Blockbuster while PF was in the theaters. He even made a phone appearance on the fucking G. Gordon Liddy of all people's radio show one day when I was listening. Then Jackie Brown came out and flopped and people stopped talking about him. I can't prove it with links but I fucking lived through it. I was a senior in high school when PF came out.

It's made by a black guy and has a diverse cast. How could it be bad?

Nothing on All Access is good. It's all awful gutterbrow tripe. Discovery is at least that bad so this doesn't surprise me at all.

>hey just take my word on something that happened 30 years ago

good goyim will watch it anyways

It has some pretty good episodes but it was no Twilight Zone. Decent show.

SJWs are anti fun

Him being raised culturally white is why he overcompensates so hard.
You see it all the time with mixed or upper middle-class black kids.

I'm 20, this is common knowledge to anyone who knows anything about modern film history. Resevoir Dogs put him on the map and Pulp Fiction propelled him as a massive force in the industry

It's both funny and sad seeing Gambino trying to relieve his 20s by presenting himself a down-to-earth urban artist when he spent his actually 20s being the whitest motherfucker on the planet

>Should we blame Peele for this Twilight Zone‘s failure? A couple of twists recall the Escalator Problem from Us, a gaping hole drilled into the plot to make room for blessed Themes. But the new Twilight Zone feels like a collective failure. Sadly, it’s just another bloated TV property: a famous franchise rebooted with zero inspiration, a bold creator bestowing indifferent attention to a side project that could only exist in a churn of infinite content, a failed attempt at relevance with all the depth of a Saturday Night Live sketch.
BTFO

I'm sure Peele isn't doing much on this show anyway, besides just being its face, unlike Serling. They know it will bring in some of his fans for the premiere.

Damn I haven’t read something so based so hard in a while. Good shit.

>a gaping hole drilled into the plot to make room for blessed Themes
MUH PLOTHOLES

Christ, it's like reading a Yea Forums post.

Yeah, plotholes aren't an issue. Just overlook continuity problems.

Plot holes are a problem user. As someone who is actually trying to make a career as a scriptwriter and director, going to school for it, I value detecting flaws in films and writing, and self evaluation of my own writing. Can everyone who doesn't know shit about film keep their retarded mouths shut?

Both are problems. But it’s not simple as “all plot holes ruin all movies”. It depends on the content in the film, the writing, and the size of the plot hole and how much it causes a problem for a film when you think about it.

Now you've got it.

Meant to say, both plot holes and continuity issues are problems, as most of the time they go hand in hand.

Did his popularity really flounder after Jackie Brown? I remember Kill Bill was niche popular but I mostly remember it being referenced in the media for being controversial for all the gore. Looking back it seems like he never really did a bad movie, but looking closer seems like Basterds was a bit of a turn around moment for him.

>t. zoomer

>Jordan Peele is the new Hitchco-

Guess not.

Yeah, he's talented but he's wildly overcompensating, you can tell he'd be pissed off if you showed him clips of Troy on Community. Funny that being a professional rapper wasn't enough for him, he left that to run an urban drama show so he could literally spend all day pretending to be a a street hustler.

He has a retardred face

COPE

Did you guys read this shit?
>>The first two episodes both arrive on April 1, and they are just awful. “Nightmare at 30,000 Feet” threemakes the paranoid tale of a man going in-flight crazy. William Shatner and John Lithgow starred in the previous versions, and I hope they’ll forgive Adam Scott for his part in this abomination. Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future.
HAHAHAHAHA

why didn't they get the horrorkino master

Attached: james-wan-arachnophobia[1].jpg (446x299, 138K)

Was Obama the last of the Golden Negroes?

Lol you’d have to be mentally ill to think of him as the next Hitchcock, or any director of that matter. The same people saying this are saying US is the best horror movie all time. Just autisticly insane. I don’t understand user, I just don’t.

>Wut if blackz wuz whitey and whitey wuz black

>makes an SJW cry
BULLY!

A Key and Peele reunion? Sorry Jordan, I’m pretty busy these days.

Attached: B7E5EF60-EF35-451F-A362-593B9CE79C4C.jpg (1600x2200, 520K)

why do these corny black guys marry ugly jewy hags?

It sounds like Armond is writing under a pseudonym

James Wan is remaking Arachnophobia?

>Slow zoom on empty table, cut to close up of Leigh Whannel/Patrick Wilson looking scared, cut back to table, Leigh/Patrick, table, continue for a few seconds.... suddenly cut to Vera Farmiga with a spider on her face.

Literally what.

I think he’s just producing it along with like a dozen other things currently. Wan is like the new Corman more than anything

Jesus christ.

Why is it so hard to find people who want to do The Twilight Zone reboot? You'd think there's tons of up-and-coming TV writers and actors who would be passionate about something like that. Who have seen the old episodes and genuinely want it made well. It seems like CBS was just spitballing remakes, someone mentioned TZ, then they immediately hired the show runners before lunch. Like they didn't even stop to think about. Just hired whoever was in the building at the time.

Because Michael Dougherty was busy with Godzilla.

what the fuck kind of zoomer shit is this

but Chapelle wasn't raised in the hood, he lived in a white neighborhood

What if tables were sentient, and at their dinner off of people!?

Now I actually wish it was Islamophobia. A podcast predicts his death? Fucking retarded.

I’d love to work on the twilight zone, there’s so much you can do with the show, they just keep hiring shit writers sadly.

>Just overlook continuity problems.
You know, like a non-autist would.

what if there was an episode about a stunt helicopter crashing and killing three people, and the jews got away with it

If only we did live in a non-autist world.

same reason niggers go for fat white chicks

Fucking racist.

>purposely stepping on Black Mirror’s toes by going the “spooky technology” route right away
Not the best idea

what if there was an episode about a comedy duo, where one becomes a superstar while the other gets a divorce taking all his money, and his career takes a nosedive.

I was wondering how they’d differentiate it from Black Mirror, looks like they picked the stupidest choice lmao

what if podcasts, but too much

extremely high iq deduction and post

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>end of episode, character breaks 4th wall to point out they are copying
>everyone looks at Peele
>"Looks like we wuz the Black Mirror all along!"
>spooky twilight zone tune plays

Attached: 1551411370444.png (3000x3000, 620K)

marrying into the tribe for continued success in the industry

An Elliot Rodgers powerhouse. Imagine how many manifestos will be produced.

Attached: MUTTED.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

CBS knew they could bank on Peele's name. With Simon Kinberg and Marco Ramirez (writer/showrunner for Daredevil S2 and Defenders, plus some writing for other Netflix shit), he probably had very little to do creatively.

Does this shut that obsessed faggot up from last night?

must be pretty good then if some schmuck nobody from Enterianment Weekly says it's bad

lol that does not matter. if you marry one of theirs they get extremely uppity about it.

Cope harder, Peele dickrider

>ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/03/29/twilight-zone-cbs-all-access-review/
even if the writing were good the cast listed in that review makes me have no desire to watch it

Shit. Even 80's TZ could boast that the episodes were written by well established sci-fi and horror writers like Ray Bradbury, Harlan Ellison and Stephen King. Who do they get for nu-TZ? Capeshit writers.

only if you don't make them piles of money, if you do you you're that nice gentile mensch

Kek

nah, they make you convert to their kikey religion first — they wont ever really consider you one of them, they just consider you a dumbfuck willing to sacrifice the legacy of your own ancestors in favor of theirs

but it has all the funny comedians in it!

>Ray Bradbury
>writer of I Sing The Body Electric, one of the worst episodes of any Twilight Zone series ever
Even good writers can contribute absolute drivel.

>what if.. aliens were racist to US!

Imagine living your entire life completely obsessed about racial conflict simply because your black dad left you and your white mom

Absolutely SEETHING

has anything produced by Wan ever been good?

Maybe we'll get an Outer Limits reboot again

yeah he's a dumb nigger who only got famous for making fun of white liberals who "ain't woke enough" and those said white liberals spread their asses for it

They always obsess about the ones that leave, not the people there for them. That doesn't just apply to milanos though, but oftentimes it does

Shiiiiiittttt let me make a new outer limits, I got tons of paranormal ideas for stories I’d love to flesh out.

I fucking LOVED Outer Limits. My favorite was the episode where the guy has no memory of who he is, just a case full of injections that slowly bring him back. Fuck that was a great ending

Theirs one episode of the newer outer limits where a newly elected president had to deal with an alien ship attempting to contact the earth that was pretty kino, were their any others?

I was always pretty luke warm to this "reboot" of the twilight zone fearing simple remakes, why the fuck would I want to see remakes of 50 year old television episodes? Is Hollywood so out of ideas that they have no idea how to write 22 minute stories?

Wtf bros, why is this critic assblasted towards Peele? I'll be watching for myself.

Attached: 20190329_231001.jpg (1044x1044, 292K)

Would critics really do that though? Just rate something highly because it was produced by black talent?

Attached: Black-Panther-movie-Rotten-Tomato-Ratings-784x441.jpg (784x441, 62K)

>Your biggest talent is critiquing other people's talents
How dare a critic critique.

Why do they keep ruining classics?
Why do people like that?
Am I just too nostalgic?

imagine ever considering that for best picture

Minority here. Has anyone seen the new twlight zone and is it good ? Or is it blunt race based/social issues crap like black mirror. The key word is blunt.

>listening to this mans opinion

Attached: swrnds.png (1431x871, 786K)

What are some guaranteed episode remakes that will be in the New Twilight Zone
>while on a flight a paranoid white man becomes increasingly more nervous as he sees theres a muslim on the plane. Twist is the white guy hijacks the plane and was just worried about the blowback on the muslim community
>A man wakes up from surgery completely covered in surgical wraps. Once unwrapped it is revealed the doctors turned him into a cis white male in a world where gender non conformity is the norm.
>A bratty red faced child with a funny hairdo is able to banish whomever he wants at will through sending out tweets. The episode starts and muslims and Mexicans have already been banished while he also goes after china, the lgbtqa2+ community, black people, and members of the media. The episode ends without much of a climax as it is presented as a cautionary tale

Probably one of my favorite last was the episode “Nightmare” pretty creepy episode with a creepy alien design.

There’s literally a shit ton of inspirations they can go with but they keep hiring brain dead writers with garbage credits who can’t think outside the box. They can do stories ranging from lovercraftian, time, reality, typical aliens, dreams, etc. anything but sadly a lot of writers today for film and shows are mediocre or decent at best.

If 4channel says something's awful then it's most likely kino

>The third episode, “Replay,” is the most pointed political statement, and comes closest to developing a captivating story. Sanaa Lathan plays a proud mom driving her son (Damson Idris) to college. She’s holding an old camcorder, and when she hits “rewind” the whole world rewinds
Jesus that sounds like a bad anime plot.

heh, what if there was one about a lonely guy posting on an imageboard

There are probably 5 people alive who could pull it off. 4 of them would do it for various reasons and the 5th wouldn't be offered the job.

so do you think capeshit is kino, then?

what if 330 million clones made by the government lived underground and survived on only rabbits, despite a rabbit only diet resulting in wasting and starvation? spooooky

Favorites, not sure why last was there

Wouldn't do it, that is.

>Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future.
Why?!!

>She’s holding an old camcorder, and when she hits “rewind” the whole world rewinds

Attached: 1386550756896.jpg (426x463, 39K)

except chappelle was raised in pretty nice area and had two professors as parents

yaaahh it’s rewind time.

*Peele has 5 writers he can hire*
*One of them is a white guy*
*White guy possibly is the best writer for this type of thing out of the bunch*
*Peele tells him he’s not going to hire him because of his skin and not his skills because he wants to represent*
*Picks diversity over equality*

How you feeling bros?

That sounds like something even Black Mirror wouldn't make.

i hope they fire this racist critic. this is 2019, guys - stop being racist. everything black people create is brilliant and deserves an Oscar/Emmy.

WOT IF WHEN YA HIT REWIND THE BLOODY WORLD REWINDS

simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
it's hard to let it go

based and utadapilled

Mmmmmmm simple and clean

Are you unironically going for "Dude turn your brain off lol, it's just a movie it doesn't mean anything and you should forget it when its done like it never happened y so serious"

Agreed, Spielburgs Twilight episode was pure shit.

Twilight Zone is either where you go to blow peoples minds or reveal you really need other people to carry you.

>DELETE THIS POST

Attached: F8E1E4BD-ECAE-433D-8D13-B732BF48E5E6.jpg (460x276, 13K)

imagine the sex

He's never made a good movie. The entire cinematic output if the kate boomers/gen-x has been atrocious.

Attached: DFA24874-57D6-402F-A840-C953F358951C.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

how big is her strap-on?

Attached: A4E1DCF2-F2F8-46E9-B67F-07CF618FEDB2.jpg (1000x1333, 307K)

yeah

I mean, that’s exactly the kind of thing that will fuck you up for life

>i'm gay and this is my big-nosed beard
could it be more obvious?

but that’s not on TV

Lives through it. He’s right.

I knew it would be after seeing an Entertainment Weekly article titled "Twilight Zone: Reimagining the classic for the Social Justice Era"

But he made Weinstein a shitload of money. That more made Miramax an overnight success.

man the Twilight Zone was the funniest show

>a fucking Goosebumps episode

I thought the whole point of the Twilight Zone was that horror could happen to anybody
Having a star-studded cast instead of unknowns completely defeats that

>critics hate it
So it's good then

>White male reviewer

Umm sweetie, you're not the intended audience for this.

>the most pointed political statement
Am I stupid? What’s political about this?
The old show did the same plot with a tape recorder...

critics love it, this critic hates it

>A fucking podcast

Attached: 05F04559-DDED-4990-9EA4-81FB5FC4FA87.jpg (656x425, 186K)

Oh, nevermind then

so it's just the first 20 minutes of final destination?

Because the episode has the son keep dying to a cop no matter what he does.

I can't wait until the shill campaign around Peele as a genuine auteur winds down so we can all have a good laugh that this guy was once hailed as the next Hitchcock

This is the most based reply I've seen all day. Good job

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 1543033049222.jpg (450x675, 66K)

Damn...not even time travel can defeat systemic racism

chapelle is still black peele is not

Maybe I’m retarded but I don’t really get the context here.

prolly more black talent producing TZ than this heap user

Yeah the exact same capeshit movie they put out every 3 months except now it’s fucking citizen Kane because blackies made it

I figure it's the other way around, if a softball publication like EW is tearing him to shreds then it must be even worse than we thought

Fuck he's ugly

THE APPLE iSTORE THAT ONLY CARRIES THE SOUNDS OF YOUR DEATH

OOOOOOOOOOOO

what if you had a fitbit but when you turn it off your heart fucking stops

> Hitchcock also fronted a TV show in which he had little input.

there's a comedy video with this premise.

Except that show had good writers

>More technology = bad

Attached: heavy metal music stops.jpg (1024x581, 100K)

don't talk shit about the good fight.

Alfred Hitchcock Presents is easily one of the best television shows ever aired and well worth the time of anyone who hasn't seen it. I watched one episode the other night and caught an early appearance by the young Charles Bronson.

Episode title: 10,000 Steps

formerly 10,000 preps

fuck i wanted it to be good

what if twilight zone still on air?

william shatner get ipad

Wow, yea, that's right.

One day you'll get it user.

Wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

They're called beards.

Everything Peele touches is shit. Glad someone finally said it out loud.

>M Night Shamylan
He did a variety of really great movies, His problem was he kept trying for these twists to ground the stories more in reality, which just doesn't work well when it ends up with stories like The Village where you find out in the last few minutes that the village was really existing in present day or Mr Glass where you have to pull a secret society out of your ass that was secretly keeping all the superhero stuff secret.

To help their careers obviously.

Attached: Jews love Watermelon.jpg (480x640, 68K)

>The third episode, “Replay,” is the most pointed political statement, and comes closest to developing a captivating story. Sanaa Lathan plays a proud mom driving her son (Damson Idris) to college. She’s holding an old camcorder, and when she hits “rewind” the whole world rewinds; yeesh, did someone pull these scripts out of cold storage? But beyond the goofy techno-contrivance lies legitimate fear. Their drive is haunted by a racist policeman, played by Glenn Fleshler with monolithic quiet. Lathan’s performance is great, powerful even when she’s fully unglued. You see profound strength and emotional frailty: Here’s a woman living with perpetual paranoia, fearful of what America will do to her African American son.

He couldn't even get through three fucking episodes without doing this shit. Three. Fucking. Episodes.

So Life is Strange?

Jeff Daniels better be coming back

Attached: 69f69055c84d8f596a836de00bb5feaf.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Hollywood is down to pure uninspired nepotism

Season 1 Episode 1
Nightmare at 30,000 Feet

A journalist listens to a podcast detailing how the plane on which he's a passenger will disappear.

So Millennial it burns the inside of your mouth...

Attached: hands up dont shoot.jpg (800x533, 251K)

Attached: tz yikes.jpg (800x226, 65K)

> Temper your expectations, is what I’m saying. Then throw them out the window. The first four episodes are all bad, a mess of sleepy conceits grasping toward topicality with on-the-nose dialogue spoken by boring characters. A couple sharp performances can’t triumph against nonstop plot contrivance. This is one of 2019’s first great disappointments.

so sjw happy death day

Have to watch it first bro

I'm pretty sure EW is known for being brutal, especially to new shows, in it's reviews

does it end with her being knocked unconscious with the rewind held on until she wakes up and accidentally brakes the camcorder before the camera pans up to see the confederate army passing by (with the commander resembling the policeman?

Pretty sure they mean she can rewind what she has recorded only. I’m imagining a fund footage style episode where it keeps rewinding and showing the same scenes over but with different outcomes

> The third episode, “Replay,” is the most pointed political statement. Sanaa Lathan plays a proud mom driving her son (Damson Idris) to college. She’s holding an old camcorder, and when she hits “rewind” the whole world rewinds; yeesh, did someone pull these scripts out of cold storage? Their drive is haunted by a racist policeman, played by Glenn Fleshler with monolithic quiet. Here’s a woman living with perpetual paranoia, fearful of what America will do to her African American son.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 01.00.39.png (640x480, 365K)

dang, I guess I'm more imaginative than peele :/

> Similarly, an episode starring Steven Yeun as a mysterious traveler, he claims he’s a YouTuber who loves to travel to weird places, hanging out in a remote Alaskan jail is built with great, creepy suspense by director Ana Lily Amirpour, but ends in an overly complicated political whodunnit.

Another story about the popo.

>OH MY GOD, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A CONSPIRACY!

Or, 3 of the producers of the show are Jewish, you fucking spastic

>CBS All Access

Attached: jillettepenn1-81e334093ba9acddf11b01e1a23f44d5a05dd61b-s800-c85.jpg (666x500, 45K)

>I need proof that Tarantino's most widely known and acclaimed film is what made him popular

Based and retardpilled

Huh...

Attached: 1552721174900.png (326x295, 156K)

Secret society twists is pleb filter.
I think we both know where you stand, user.

damn that nose is aggressive.

You’re looking for night gallery friend

Twilight zone has always been known to have stories that add a political commentary; some a less on the nose, some a little more on the nose, but not all the goddam episodes did this, there was fucking variety and the commentary itself didn’t fucking take away from the actual story.

There’s an episode about a man going mad by playing god on alien planet, there’s an episode of a man getting haunted by his car after the guilt of running over a child which killed said child, there was an episode about little men attacking a old woman in her house which turns out to be humans were the little men on a world for giants, there’s an episode about trying to find an alien among a group of bus riders in a diner. You don’t need to shove your agenda in every episode, all you need to do is write simple but engageful stories with a neat twist at the end. You also don’t need to remake classic and well written episodes and also turn them into political autism.

I swear, if and when I get into the industry, I’ll make sure I never write as retarded as these fucks.

So Steven Yeun is playing Drew Scanlon?

Attached: blinks your path.jpg (229x550, 16K)

more like they let Peele make his movie after there Keanu movie and it was a it so now there pushing him as the next spike lee Key was just unlucky because he likes acting ans standup more than everything else and his friend doesn't cast him in anything anymore

>a haunted podcast
Does it make you gay

Attached: image.jpg (770x1027, 120K)

The first of many

Attached: will smith genie jojo 1549948716358.jpg (1200x666, 84K)

>>A bratty red faced child with a funny hairdo is able to banish whomever he wants at will through sending out tweets. The episode starts and muslims and Mexicans have already been banished while he also goes after china, the lgbtqa2+ community, black people, and members of the media. The episode ends without much of a climax as it is presented as a cautionary tale
I'm honestly willing to bet my balls and savings that there'll be at LEAST 3 episodes centered around the orange man

statistically the niggerdom gets to him no matter what
based peele

I used to argue with my black gf about how zhe did not like water melon. I couldn't understand how anyone could not like it.

Even worse. Capeshit that pretended it wasn't capeshit to weasel in Netflix audiences.

Good. And if there's anyone who should be sucking CBSs dick, its EW.

Finna be slaw.

No, theyre not.

Interesting take, son

>Twilight zone has always been known to have stories that add a political commentary; some a less on the nose, some a little more on the nose, but not all the goddam episodes did this, there was fucking variety and the commentary itself didn’t fucking take away from the actual story.
To add to this, The Twilight Zone originally came out in a time where a lot of its political statements genuinely needed to be said. That's the mentality that annoys me these days - we have equality. There is still individual racism and bigotry, but the system is fair -in fact if anything it's tipped in minorities' favour through things like affirmative action etc- and these cunts legit think we live in some crazy racist state where black children are gunned down in the street in droves and the average person needs it explained to them that black people are people too. What these people don't understand is that nobody gives a shit, the vast majority of people don't have an opinion either way until they get pissed off with having the agenda shoved down their throats 24/7. Just shut the fuck up about it for five minutes and make a film or a show with an actual storyline, then we might actually get something decent for a change which is severely fucking needed at the moment.

This, same thing with Donald Glover. Afraid to look like an "educated lame" so he rants about whitey to overcompensate.

This is just embarrassing

All of my this. It is literally pandering and agenda pushing in film that's made me a racist over the last few years. If I ever do a shooting I will articulately blame Netflix for pushing me over the edge. Watch this space.

Is comfy sci fi/horror kino really dead?

Well I hope Masters of Horror gets rebooted just so actually talented writers/directors can take turns humiliating Peele anthology style

Because NO ONE wrote this shit as well as Serling.

Which is one reason why I’m going to school for film to direct and scriptwrite, as I want to make well made stories and characters that all don’t really on an agenda or a political motivation. I’ll hire the leads I want based on who I feel fits the role the best. White, black, Asian, etc. doesn’t fucking matter and the people who keep acting race is the most important thing before skill or talent is what keeps all this bullshit the same.

Agreed though I think there’s some sci-fi and horror writers that can do a close job to his writing.

If you do a shooting give me a shoutout as “that one user who asked for a shoutout”

The old one is mostly shit, nostalgianiggers need to go home

Stay triggered, you talentless nigger!

>>hey just take my word on something that happened 30 years ago

Fucking idiot, I was 16 when Pulp Fiction came out and you have no fucking clue how massive it was. It was like a lightning bolt that captured the cultural zeitgeist of the time!!!FACT!!!

its funny how white people can appropriate black culture successfully but blacks can't appropriate white culture without failing miserably.

So it sounds like Peele doesn't really have much to do with it?

He didn't make it, he is just hosting it.

>There is still individual racism and bigotry, but the system is fair -in fact if anything it's tipped in minorities' favour through things like affirmative action etc

Attached: Du5EqRKWkAAZBxp.jpg (828x932, 90K)

>Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future
get fucked

Attached: 1553139399873.jpg (252x274, 22K)

you're retarded

but to get back on topic Tarantino's fame was deserved and so was Shyamalan's though he ended up fucking it up.
Peele is being pushed so hard because he's black, not saying he's horrible but is he really that special?

there's no twist there though

the guy does ONE FUCKING MOVIE, that was, basically, THE SKELETON KEY backwards and worst, and become some kind of "the new face of kino".

and he is not?

wow, what a fucking surprise.

and imagine how bad this is when "the" cock sucking critics have to call it bad. you know, the same people who praise shit like GET OUT and BLACK PANTHER?

i cannot wait for this guy to be on the position he deserves: as a mediocre director that does confuse social commentary - wich is already an advance for his career of being the most unfunny guy from MAD TV and that show on comedy central with the other mulatto.

Attached: 1553647138784.jpg (716x900, 233K)

The problem is that the show would benefit from up-and-comers who are hungry and want to do something original and risky BUT the money they're putting into it means they'd never hire anyone who wasn't established or was a risk.

So you have a show where you can do practically anything you want and tell any story and you give it to people who are comfortable with phoning it in.
I think someone said it best just the other day: "I've already seen that movie."

I like the idea of technology versus supernatural horrors which the Twilight Zone would be perfectly positioned to tackle.

>An episode where the traditional ghosts, ghouls and goblins team up, form an underground resistance and try to kill all the technology based monsters.

>An episode where a Vampire gets a virus on his phone but all the phone repair shops are closed at night so he can't watch YouTube(or CBSAllAccess) and keeps accidentally killing all the people he hires over Craigslist to take the phone to the repairshop for him. More a tale about how without technology we're so utterly isolated but disguised as a horror-comedy.

its almost as blacks are fucking dumb, its pretty curious.

Attached: 1553525255690.jpg (827x760, 194K)

I mean compared to capeshit and Tom Cruise vehicles every year, Peele is a master. I preferred Get Out to a lot of shit that's come out this decade.

>Remaking the most popular episode right off the bat
Whoever thought this was a good idea should be fucking fired. You don't need to touch the classics like that, just be your own spooky thing. Why the FUCK would you try and reinvent the wheel for your maiden voyage? FUCK these people are stupid.

jfc

I think it was an Outer Limits episode when David Hyde Pierce(Niles from Fraiser) played a scientist who developed a machine that would simulate the entire duration of a prison sentence in under an hour, so the prisoner would experience several decades of mental jail while being conditioned to better themselves, get an education, be less of a criminal and then upon "release" they'd return to society cured of their criminality.
Only problem was that it didn't account for innocent people being in the program and it would torture them so he went into the simulator to save this innocent person [spoilers]they died and he went to jail for forty years for negligence only to finally get released after learning his lesson to discover he'd been in the machine the entire time[/spoilers].

That was intense.

She goes nose first.

All I remember was people were really looking forward to his next movie after pulp fiction. Everyone I knew who saw Jackie Brown said it was dog shit.

Outer Limits was better than Twilight Zone, don't @ me
I remember an episode where a guy had some kind of new super weapon or biological terror or something and the moral was that the reason we never encounter alien life forms is that any society, long before they develop faster-than-light travel, gets to a point where weapons become so powerful they can destroy a country but so simple a child can make them.

Attached: Film_poster_for_the_2017_Australian_film_OtherLife.jpg (250x369, 31K)

It's just weebshit you dumb zoomer

>“Nightmare at 30,000 Feet” threemakes the paranoid tale of a man going in-flight crazy. William Shatner and John Lithgow starred in the previous versions, and I hope they’ll forgive Adam Scott for his part in this abomination. Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future. That’s an example of the warmed-over “modernization” you find in the new Zone: Black Mirror rewritten by your uncle who just got on Facebook.
jery get ipad

I’mma be watching that, tho

You will never be successful and nobody cares

> from shatner to lithgow to adam fucking scott. LOL

and whats the surprise that the most retarded generation of writters cannot... you know... write?

the places youve gotta go to come up with a deep story are not "safe spaces" that these faggots would dare to come even close.

Attached: 1553849536287.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

>going to school for it
And paying? I hope they kissed you first. You do realize the """greats""" got by on luck, connections, and nepotism, right? I know the school promised you they would put you on the right path when you handed over the check, but if they knew how to get million dollar scripts bought, they wouldn't be wasting time and money teaching, now would they?

yeah there is media bias/virtue signaling in a lot of modern publications but Peele is genuinely talented as a filmmaker and hope he improves after the missfire that was Us

>Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future
Jesus Christ Peele confirmed a hack.

Attached: 1553635719840.gif (490x476, 1.97M)

imagine the offspring

>chapelle is still black peele is not
this is literally mental illness. a nigger is a nigger and there will always be a few blacks out there who are an exception to their race, peele is not even remotely one of them lmao

Jordie was raised white, only ever dated white, and now only makes content for the race he was never really part of. He’s like the fucking Worf of horror movies.

Good Fight is amazing.

rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_twilight_zone_2019

>jordan peele
>about race and sjw bullshit
>only 84% on rt

it must be really really bad

>they went the black mirror route
it's shit

>that doesn't make fun of black culture
Oh so you just want something that makes fun of black culture where you won't be called racist.

Like Rush Hour or some shit.

He’s such a huge faggot, never liked that nig on anything he’s been in and his music sucks

Only stupid white kids think CB is interesting music

I love her Japanese stuff so much. Traveling is music kino. Her American hop stuff is awful. The early 2000s were such a great time in my life... I wonder what she's doing these days?

Peele was always a hack. Get out is just stepford wives with black people and Us is just an episode of twilight zone about mirror people.

Plus his “woke” social commentary which is what critics will suck like a shriveled up cock and call it original

Nice poast. Pryor didn't play into the system, watch him calling out Jews on YouTube, but Eddie Murphy played ball until he got too rich like Cosby

>Then Jackie Brown came out and flopped and people stopped talking about him.
This isn't true at all. Jackie Brown premiered at Cannes. It had Oscar nominations. The film was ahead of its time, with muh strong older black woman and a white old cuck. Still great movie. It wasn't expected to do Pulp Fiction numbers and reviews were excellent but it was recognised as more of a sleeper. It still grossed $50m domestic, that's like $80m today, and it made $100m in rentals.

Tarantino was an idol to every geek in high school and middle school from 1994-2001. Keep in mind True Romance, his cameo in Desperado and his BFF Rodriguez was still an indie idol, he directed an epic of ER that was promoted for a month. His Howard Stern interviews were talked about and taped for weeks. Tarantino never faded from popularity. Scorsese had faded circa Bringing Out the Dead.

Nigga we finna slaw son! SLAW

No it didn't flounder. There was no way to top Pulp Fiction. Jackie Brown just shored up cred with I, and Kill Bill went full normie sensation. Looking back, everybody says they miss the JB QT. By Inglourious Basterds Weinstein had made QT his good goy lap dog, giving him a $100m budget to remix the Third Reich's doom as some Torah justice bullshit

So they can continue working and get a nice vacation condo in Tel Aviv next to Franco's and Portman's.

What the fuck is an Outer Limit?

Charlie Brooker already made the modern Twilight Zone with BM, but CBS All Access paid Peel lots of shekels to simply film all his Fat Serling segments in two days. Unlike Serling banana Peele didn't write and substantially contribute anything. Cash grab.

career over in 3.. 2..

Attached: peelequote281.jpg (773x675, 94K)

The main mistake they made was doing this as a Twilight Zone remake. What they should've done was make an original series, and have it piggyback off Peele's name (which this remake series also does). Then, you wouldn't have shitty remake episodes, and you'd also avoid comparisons and not living up to expectations.

M Night tries, he doesn't make movies with Indians and race bait.

It's really strange how many remakes they seem to have done. Worse yet they went with the SocJus axiom that adding more women, poc, gay characters makes the story better in of itself

i need to see the nose on any 56% mutt abomination they spawn

Attached: erhyaetdnhbgf.jpg (1643x944, 282K)

>it's another half white niggro crying about white people
Ay
Ay yo
Lemmi tellu somefin mayne
Dat nigga finna fixin be slaw mayne
heheheh nomsayine mayne?
aaaayyyiiiee *high pitch noise*

>podcast
Did Kevin Smith write that one? Fucking hell.

Niggers ruin everything once again.

>not liking based Cruise
The man does nothing but make kino.

Should have called it The Blacklight Zone

>Killer Queen
>Daisan no Bakudan
>jojoreference.jpg

Anybody watch Tales of the Unexpected before? It’s like the British Twilight Zone, except all the stories are by Roald Dahl, who also hosts the show like Serling did

Gets a lot more into horror territory than Twilight Zone, but twists are pretty regular like TZ

Attached: F2D63AE0-F546-4BAB-B851-717E8D24C7F1.jpg (295x499, 31K)

>geniunely talented
>hope he improves
>after second film

Imagine being so mutt you call a nigro, culturally wyte

Get out of here, nigger.

serling was a crank that believed in ancient aliens

WOT IF YA PODCASTS WERE CRATED BY AI AN DEY COULD PREDICT YA DEAFS BEFORE DEY HAPPEN

Attached: MV5BMzc1ODgyMTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY1NjcxNw@@._V1_.jpg (1353x2048, 786K)

Sometimes I feel inadequate in my looks but seeing hollywood people without their make-up makes me feel like the most handsome motherfucker on the planet

i dont like his fat, placid face. as if he knows some shit... come on, i am a bit older than you and from what i have seen of your work you aint got shit on me even when you talk about the the black burger experience

>The What-If Whitey Zone
>one-note writer/producer
>bad
Color me (ha!) shocked.

I've always got the impression that it's just a stupider Twilight Zone. I'm British and I've never watched it

He didnt mean that bit.

The episode shows a flight where the passengers are able to view cameras inside the cabin from multiple perspectives watching the pilots, obviously to resolve a plot problem like: why would passengers be scsred of something happening in the cabin if they cant even know what goes on there. Because obviously later on something bad happens in the cabin.

The worst thing about that is that it's so obviously telegraphing it that you'd probably spend the entire episode just waiting for the cockpit problem to happen and it would take you out of the rest of the episode.

If the show pushes dumb politically correct or overused topics it will be trash. Nobody likes PC culture or pussy weak celebs whining.

Studies show blacks/browns think censorship and PC is bad. And white fags who are self hating pussys are hated by blacks

Blacks respect self respect. I bet you most blacks today would have more love for white power nazis than hollywood/basedboy "I hate my race omg ew whites" white faggots

Legit. This goes for muslims too. Muslims used to have some respect for christians who had women in check and kids in line. Notice muslims only started getting rapey and evil when liberals made women into whores and kids into trans.

If youre white. Be proud. Talk big. No. Body. Will. Spare. You. If. You. Are. A. Pussy

Which is why Chappelle probably had the foresight how fucked up hollywood and his life can become if he kept going further.

Did you not see any of his post-african adventures big interviews? He talks about how it was starting to be more of people telling him what to say or do and less about his creative control.

We all know what happens then when you are as big and influential as chappelle, at least in his peak days, and hollywood is telling you to say certain things.

it is better, but it wouldnt exist without TZ and the original TZ black and whites were fucking kino and influential as fuck.

Based

And a lot of film schools can be a chance to make connections, which is the main reason I’m there and also to help refine my skills. Not only that, I’m also working on different major at the same in case something doesn’t work out.

I think that user is just trying to say that the one-drop rule goes both ways, culturally speaking.

I’m not an autistic thinking “herr durr, school going to offer me jobs, and companies will hire cause me got degree”.

Contacts and more refined skills is why someone who isn’t retarded would go to school for film. The problem is you got a bunch of idiots thinking just because they’re in school, means once they finish they automatically will get a job. Gotta be talented and know people and that’s why I go.

check out this website its got break down on the whole thing bing.com

FUCK YOU!

Imagine the noses of their kids. That his width and "her" length combined... it will be unlike anything before.

Not really. Race is a costume to Jews. His kids will be half black Jews, able to more easily infiltrate and influence blacks.

I don’t see myself watching a black dude as the lead in movies and TV shows.

WOF IF I WUZ A COMPUTAH LIVIN INSIDE A HUMAN, GOV?

One day you will realize that there is a jewish woman/man with 90% of rich people.

They are leeches that attach themselves to wealth even if they have to suck some negroid ball sweat daily.

what a fucking post

Attached: 1241478031175.png (595x586, 589K)

They're gonna add more Jussie Smolletts to the world

The way I look at it, I get to watch white people in my movies. I feel fortunate to be in this position where I can say, ‘I want to watch a $20 million horror movie with a white family.’

must be nice being a nigger in charge of making movies, if someone doesn't like it you can always yell racism

i wish he made it past 50

i like how despite the fact that he was ultra-liberal, he could still portray confederates as human beings, something which could never happen today

is original worth watching? im not big fan of horror genre. the only "scary" movie i enjoyed was the wild ride, but it was more thriller than horror

>Charlie Brooker already made the modern Twilight Zone with BM
Every other episode is about someone being cucked. It's an anthological soap opera with the rare decent commentary on society/technology.

6 years

>is original worth watching?
Yes, you fuck, get off of Yea Forums and watch it.
>im not big fan of horror genre.
It's not really horror. It's an anthology series, only some are.