Heard about this on the Yogpod, worth a watch?

Heard about this on the Yogpod, worth a watch?

Attached: 71C5B654-AD9A-4579-9B88-157415704638.jpg (771x1024, 545K)

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

FLASH

AHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hell yes. It's premium cheese. The villain's daughter is hot as fuck.

SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!

If you like camp you'll love it. Good soundtrack too

Yes, the campest sci-fantasy film you'll ever see.

Whats camp

flamboyant, over the top, cheesy,exaggerated. Its also got an epic sountrack by Queen.

Yes, but mostly for Timothy Dalton and the soundtrack.

Attached: Timothy Dalton in Flash Gordon-8.jpg (1200x1202, 183K)

>yogpod
Its 'two and a half dads' now

dont remind me

Attached: 1549412663461.webm (1280x544, 2.85M)

Flash GordonĀ“S aLIVE??

fukn watch it YESTERDAY!

I like how De Laurentiis basically gave no fucks about the special effects. It's like he was just straight-up thumbing his nose at Star Wars, a film series that started nearly a decade earlier.

>I'll devote a buck fifty from the budget for visual effects and blow the rest on booze and hookers and the world will be the better for it.

Where does one purchase an orgasmo ring?

Flash Gordon is 1980, it was Dino's attempt to cash in on Star wars mania, but yeah as ever it looks like he subcontracted the sfx to the local kindergarten.

Odd, I thought it came out mid-80s for some reason. Maybe I'm confusing it with another cheese-kino favorite of mine - Clash of the Titans.

His gamble paid off.
Flash is infinitely re-watchable.

Worst green screen effects in a movie, bar none. That's part of its charm though

I feel exactly the same. I giggle like a retard at the Hawk-Men and the rocketcycle.

Attached: flash gordon brian blessed.webm (1920x816, 426K)

HAIL MING!

Flash doesn't need effects because it's got style. It looks exactly as shitty yet evocative as an old Flash Gordon strip.

See also: Barbarella

>Yogpod
The what? Nah, don't answer that. Just kill yourself, faggot.

This is pretty much the reason people love Brian Blessed, he makes the whole film although everyone else is perfect, although see also I, Claudius and his guest appearance in the Avengers.
>DIIIIIIVE!

Breddy gud/10
It't the perfect sunday matinee kind of movie.

Very unique very weird. Worth a watch

The SFX wasn't supposed to be anything as good as Star Wars. It was done in homage to the old 30's Flash Gordon movies. It was filmed campy and cheesy intentionally.

That's Ms. Ornella Muti playing Ming's debauched daughter, Aurora.

W-what

This movie is a fave of mine. Sad there was no sequel. Effects suck but styles, costumes, colors, and most of all soundtrack kick ass. Cast and story are great, too. Campy and fun.

I remember getting a boner from the swamp scene as a kid

Attached: timothy dalton flash gordon prince barin.jpg (1011x1024, 626K)

this was enough for me to watch it

Attached: manimal-melody-anderson-dvd-complete-series-3-dvdbash-wordpress.jpg (744x900, 151K)

The Triforce podcast
Lewis + Sips + Pyrion

Attached: Lord Flashheart.jpg (900x644, 200K)

anything with based Brian Blessed

Just look how I claudius tone changes when hes gone.