Is there any hope left for X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX?

Also, new poster.

Attached: Dark Phoenix.jpg (640x913, 160K)

>we held a contest for a lucky fan to design the movie's poster

JESUS F CHRIST

I can't wait for everyone to apologize for the X-Men 3 hate after this. The Phoenix Saga is stupid schlock that's just trying to be edgy by turning Jean evil for no real reason.

That woman cannot act.

We are space x-men now oh god they might aswell have hear born with it thos stupid cunts

It might be ok i think but don't espect much they managed to ruined apocalpyse after kino days of futur past and first class

they threw it the second they wrote the script around jennfer lawrence she should had never been the leader of x men in apocalypse

she seems to die from the begining in the trailler such a good ridance the bitch can't act for shit

Attached: mystique-jennifer-lawrence-x-men-x-men-dark.jpg (1020x385, 35K)

we could had gotten R rated x men by snyder but instead we ll get quips x men in the mcu

ready to see iron man making joke after he one shot magneto ?

Attached: x magento.jpg (700x350, 77K)

AAAAAAA

Attached: owie.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Looks like a rejected Judas Priest album cover

Exactly. One of the most crass tropes in comics.

The director is the same retard who wrote x3

there was never hope

Attached: prof x.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

I plan on watching it. I hope it does well because I’ve had a special thing for the X-men movies more then MCU.
So far from the trailers it looks like it’s going to be half good half bad. Better them apocalypse but worse then days of future past

I'm probably the biggest capeshit fan on this entire board and even I don't want to see this.
I've never thought The Last Stand was as bad as people say. I don't get it. You're right about the Phoenix Saga being stupid from the beginning though. I don't think it would translate to film.

Why do these movies keep trying to push the Dark Phoenix storyline in these movies?
I think by now they would have realized the general public does not give a shit.

IF IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE KEEP MAKING IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT MAKES 800 MILLION DOLLARS

Came to post this.

I love Sophie Turner and she is exactly right about that being the only Professor X acting.

>captain marvel
>dark phoenix
>black widow
they're going full retard with this feminism shit, aren't they?

Yes.

Attached: Chaos.gif (500x230, 499K)

>let's take all the highest rated/best selling storylines & make movies out of them, we're guaranteed to make bank
>wait wait, wait, what if we did that, but insisted on changing everything around & fucking them up every time?
>Brilliant, give this man a raise

There is nothing wrong with Apocalypse except the minor issues of...
> Apoc not being menacing enough and being too small (but he thankfully isn't quipy like Ultron)
> Weapon X kidnapping was a waste of time.
> Not enough done to build up Jean/Scott
> Storm/Psylocke not given enough depth (munn was actually good with what they gave her)
> Too much Lawrence

Film is damn good.

>>Too much Lawrence
any movie with lawrence has too much lawrence in it

Nah, she was decent in First Class & good in Future Past and of course great in the 2nd Hunger Games.

China could save it. It was the #3 most anticipated foreign movie after Endgame and something else. I forget.

Logan is the only good X-men movie. Everything else is total shit.

>3 movies out of 100 with female protagonists
>REEEEEE FEMINISM
imagine being this insecure

females don't belong in the battlefield, not even superhuman ones. They should stay at home breeding superheroes.

You know feminism is the reason Captain Marvel and Black Widow were/are being made. Don't be so obtuse.

Attached: Duck You.gif (480x238, 443K)

The original Captain Marvel was actually made by Marvel purely to troll DC because they forgot to trademark their own Captain Marvel (Shazam), actually.

That was the reason they grabbed the copyright, yeah. The only reason Marvel/Disney made a Captain Marvel movie though is purely because of feminism. It was never a popular comic when he was a man or woman.

The Phoenix Saga is one of those arcs that's held up by autists as "a classic" and it was always objectively shit.

Attached: fireher.jpg (968x384, 67K)

No, the reason they're being made is because they want to make money with all marvel characters, dumb /pol/tard

i fucking lol'd best waifu.

Attached: boardwalk empire.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Yes. sorry user, the future is female

Attached: oldinator.jpg (660x371, 40K)

>they want to make money with all marvel characters

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (490x490, 45K)

Have sex

Attached: s.png (247x377, 106K)

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix was the most boring comic series every, cartoon arc in the x-men cartoon and will be even worse as its entire plot is yet again done in 90 minutes.

Disney wants Dark Phoenix to fail so they can reboot X-men and pretend the original series never happened, just like how they are pretending that Captain Marvel is the first female superhero movie.

women have to ruin everything, not even stuff beloved by manchildren is safe

>another flop for jlaw
how can she ever recover?

I think it'll probably be better than X-Men 3 at least. It's a fitting way for Fox's X-Men saga to end before they reset and join the MCU, by doing a proper adaptation of the story they failed to adapt previously.

it really isn't, every actor seems like they're half-asleep and the film is the epitome of everything wrong with generic superhero scripts

Mike from RLM liking this over Civil War genuienly astounds me

She will keep getting work until someone finally scrubs her nudes from the internet. For whatever reason there are still people jacking off to her.

Nah, X2 and DoFP are fine. But when only 3 out of 8 odd movies are complete shit I see why you'd feel that way.

That poster is actually a huge step up.

Attached: the-40-worst-movie-posters-ever-4.jpg (980x1471, 54K)

>he actually thinks a corporation doesn't want one of their products to make money
kek
the series will be rebooted whether it fails or not, because it'll make even more money in the mcu idiot

>lets lose money by buying our own tickets for capt mahvel
>lets lose money by letting dark phoenix fail
how does disney stay afloat?

fucking hell I forgot about how bad these were. Like, his face is literally his crotch.

Attached: lggt370Fhv1qzaxefo1_250.gif (207x150, 498K)

they can just not release the film you drooling retard

They don't. Disney's history has been a rollercoaster of meteoric rises and near catastrophic collapses. It will not be a single thing that ends Iger's winning streak, and it usually never is. However, I can see a list of things that are going to contribute to the inevitable next crash:

1) Too many mediocre, or bad sequels to popular Disney films. Wreck it Ralph 2, Toy Story 4, and almost definitely Frozen 2.
2) Too many remakes. This one speaks for itself. They usually print money but as we are seeing with the early reaction to The Lion King and Aladdin-- two animated classics that are essentially considered perfect-- the audience is starting to get skeptical.
3) The failed Star Wars investment. Star Wars is still not profitable for Disney, and Kathleen Kennedy and her pet Rian Johnson basically sabotaged all of its equity as a brand. Disney is basically going to have to eat the loss because they killed the brand for at least a decade.
4) Marvel phase 4. They've already used up all the characters that fans actually like, and now they are going to be forcing the unpopular "diversity characters" on the audience. No-one has ever bought the comics for these characters but Marvel has made so much money that they think their shit is gold.
5) Theme parks. Iger is basically stripping out all of the original IP from Disney's parks and replacing them with more attractions based on movies and other established media brands. Many classic attractions are being bulldozed away, and Disney parks are losing their identity as a brand of their own. Iger doesn't think that the Disney parks brand identity is profitable so he just wants it to be advertisements for movies the way Universal used to be. And what's worse, they are sinking a billion dollars into Star Wars Land at a time when the franchise has never been less popular. Meanwhile, Universal Studios still celebrates their back catalog of movies, and is adding a Nintendo section to their park.

Attached: rian johnson big brain.jpg (304x405, 83K)

do you think their streaming service will be successful or will they lose money too?

These movies have the worst fucking posters on Earth

Attached: 191430_195749240455540_170700836293714_553712_3837225_o.jpg (1385x2048, 156K)

They've already invested billions of dollars into it and it does not have a single customer. Disney is one of the old media dinosaurs run by boomers. They think that all they have to do is have lots of content and then the customers will show up, even if the service is bad. I am not a fan of Netflix in their modern form but they got to the market first and Disney has not shown any evidence that they know what they're doing. We don't know what kind of interface their service will have, payment processing, stream quality, buffering speeds, features, etc. All we know is that it will have a lot of back catalog content and some new Star Wars stuff.

This is why women aren't good actors. What she just did right there is 1:1 as valuable as any man saying/acting out something genuinely heartfelt, funny or dramatic

Have sex

i can't wait for a reboot so we can have a proper Mystique

I want that white dress

Attached: Raven_Darkholme_(Earth-616)_from_All-New_X-Men_Vol_1_7_001.png (636x1887, 712K)

Have sex ;-)

checked, satan

So you make them give a shit regardless if it's guaranteed to be a disaster. Why do you think the same (((people))) push Communism?

>doesn't want Mystique to be nude
Son, I think you have the homosex

Erotic clothing beats full nudity any day of the week.

Erotically placed scales beats erotic clothing and full nudity.

Phoenix saga is endgame stuff but the series is missing a few films to make it work imo.

the movies have proven you wrong

Still better than bad girls turning good. ala Harley Quinn

t. zoomer that only saw Jlaw in the role

Attached: Mystique-x-men-the-movie-19352765-269-400.jpg (269x400, 32K)

>implying that looks good
I like Rebecca but that looks like complete shit. Especially the hair

It's okay to have objectively shit taste, but could you please not post as if you don't?

true

I completely agree my dude

Holy fuck

This. It's stupid because you need the space and intergalactic stuff to make it work. But they never use that, it's just Jean's hidden powers and she just ends up posing and screaming for 10 minutes.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES ITS GOES IT GOES

GULLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Attached: 1538412979279m.jpg (1024x681, 210K)

First Class had Charles and Magneto, two very good actors knocking it out in a bromance.

DofP had some innovative scenes and the family thematic with the previous cast, nice throwback.

Anything past this point is utter shit

patrician taste but sadly born in the wrong timeline where feminists will never allow this

Disney is only still alive now because of the untold amounts of money they had prior to the past decade plus. If not for that they pretty much would have bankrupted themselves by now.

Have any actors from game of thrones asides from Momoa had a successful movie? Seems to me that they're all box office poison

Peter Dinklage
Lena Headey was in 300 and Dredd
...that's all i got

You fockin wut mate?

James Mcavoy btfo

Remember when Resident Evil did that and provided fans with stock photos to use?

That balding slag doesn’t need a baldcap to play Xavier.

Especially since She-Hulk isn't getting one.

X-Men 3 was good, comic book man children couldn't stand the fact that there was risks & people got killed/lost their powers

I agree it could have been more accurate to the source material, But Fox was always gimped by what Marvel owned, hence why Rogue was emo instead of Supergirl, she couldn't exactly absorb Carol's powers

wow, it looks like shit

The hot black chick is now the eycandy of fast and furious