Which incest is worse: Jon Snow & Daenerys (blood relation) or Jon Snow & Sansa Stark (grew up as siblings)?

Which incest is worse: Jon Snow & Daenerys (blood relation) or Jon Snow & Sansa Stark (grew up as siblings)?

Attached: B80867A6-C4D8-4AB7-839F-D8BAA6E825B3.jpg (2000x1333, 886K)

niggers and jews

They didn't grow up as siblings. Jon was a bastard she looked down on.

One is sibling the other is cousin, what the fuck kind of question is that?

Blood relation obviously. But in the world of GoT it doens't matter, incest is a pretty common thing between targaryens. What i don't udnerstand is why didn't viserys married his sister?

>male dressed in black
>female dressed in white
FUCKING JEWS HOW CAN WE STOP THEM,/POL/BROS

Daenerys is his aunt

As far they both knew, Ned Stark was their father

What the fuck would be the point? He married her off to get an army.

>Which incest is worse
You don't belong here

Yeah but they didn't have as much contact as a normal siblings would.

Ok. Which was better?

Just to slay that delicious pussy idk i'm a simple man

How the fuck is anybody into emilia clarke? she literally destroyed that character, she either overacts or is a psuedo-stoic tubby mess. Even her wig looks bad, and those eyebrows don't make sense.

Attached: tumblr_n5g3iqgpri1qe13ygo1_1280.jpg (900x1260, 212K)

she took her cues about how to behave towards him from Catelyn. in AFFC-ADWD she thinks wistfully about the possibility of meeting him again.

blood relation is only really a problem when you make it a habit, so if they didnt know and then stopped when they found out nothing bad would probably happen, but turning a sibling relationship sexual can only be done knowingly and could infect society with dangerous practices

she a cute and my waifu

Attached: dat eyebrow tho.gif (400x225, 90K)

The ones related by blood aka real incest. Adopted/Step incest is for plebs

>daenerys land sin dragonstone
instantly has the fanciest clothes in the show

i didn't know the dothraki were such artists

Yeah sure but they weren't close growing up.

Yeah, I'm sure Emilia makes the costumes for the show.
Seriously, why are you blaming her for something she's not responsible for?

She's a cute but was pretty miscast in this.

hi Mr. Bronson

>"OY YA LOIK YA NEFYEWZ COCK IN YER ARSE YEAH MUVVA UV DRAGINZ YA DOSS COONT"

Dany was always shit. How do you destroy a pile of dogshit?

This.
Only true incest allowed here.

Attached: 1549061888669.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

the smart people recognize that Emilia is better in the role that 99% of actresses young/hot enough to do the role when the show started and willing to do nude scenes. Tamzin Merchant was confirmed to not be able to do the assertive queen stuff.

The one that isn't real incest.

we got gypped hardcore though, just looks at how fat her chin and arm is in OP. I probably would have enjoyed the character if it was literally anyone else.

Attached: Daenerys_DanyinMeereen.jpg (300x329, 29K)

Which one isn't real incest?

Well you know Daenerys was also supposed to be a 14 year old girl.

>Tamzin Merchant

Boring as shit. I'd take Emilia any day, chubby or not.

Attached: 1401234357239.jpg (300x300, 28K)

and? Emilia looked like a post-pregnancy Portuguese woman in episode 1

>and?
And your picture isn't obviously how daenerys is supposed to look like either.

Attached: C271416B-CBCE-43A8-90E4-F4A52F05AC40.jpg (600x900, 167K)

This. She regularly made him place his face on her chair to use as a seat cushion while she scarfed down lemon cakes which were then deposited directly into his mouth. Jon's repeated attempts to bring this behavior to the attention of Ned were blocked by Catelyn who also subjected him to various psycosexual torture. It is heavily implied in the books that Rhegar would subject lyanna to similar treatment thus demonstrating the cyclical nature of time

>description of this in books as follows:
>3 pages on lemon cakes, 2 lines on psychosexual torture

kek

It's the same kind of incest either way. Jon Snow's mother was Sansa's aunt, and Danny is Jon's aunt.

is that a dark souls 2 ogre in the back

it's dragons dogma you soulspleb

We see you nujonsafag. May not like each other or played together much but they sat down at the same dinner table every night unless they were hosting a king, and Jon was comfortable enough to ask her for advice about approaching girls.

t. literally the original, the best, the only, jonsafag

I´ll have to see examples of both before deciding...

First cousins share 25% of your ancestory, while an aunt shares 50%. Aunt is obviously 100% worse.

aunt + nephew is objectively worse than cousins

this
give me some god damned /ss/ any day of the week and i will masturbate in front of you

How is jon and sansa not blood relations? Jons mom and sansas dad are brothers. Which makes them cousins. Which is 1 step away from aunt fucking in the old Catholic version of who you can fuck. And if I remember right aunt fucking is a 3, cousin fucking is a 4, but you need 7 degrees of separation for it to be a legal marriage.

>Catholic

who the fuck cares?

But that's wrong. Statistical even your siblings share 50% and your parents share 50% but your aunt shares 25% and your cousins share 13% .

You and your brothers aren't identical right? That's because every kid is a 50% crapshoot. And so your mom and your aunt should statistically be 50% different.

>Statistical even your siblings share 50%
How? If you both have the same parent, then you have the exact same ancestory.

Attached: 1500987352977.jpg (367x500, 13K)

Blood relation. Which backwoods hillbilly would even want to fuck their cousins?

>inb4 mudslime barges in

The kind that gives you retarded children

eternal /reddit/

I think jon and dany still share like 50% of their DNA because of years of targ inbreeding. They're basically regular siblings by blood

All I'm saying is that this is not the place for Catholic arguments.

Because half of each of their DNA is stripped away to make your DNA.

Now this isn't how it happens in real life because some genes get passed on at a more than 50% crapshoot level. But science as far as I know hasn't come up with a valid mechanism for this.

What we do know for certain is that the DNA strands combine to make a new DNA. And that is you. And it is essentially half of each parent. That's been the science for like 40 years.

Amateur hour.

Attached: the first one is also his daughter.jpg (1073x893, 235K)

Jon still got half of his DNA from a stark.

Attached: 1484225722799.jpg (388x500, 14K)

Blood one, growing as siblings can be serious taboo, but at least your kids won't be retarded

>Because half of each of their DNA is stripped away to make your DNA.
Nigger I didn't say anything about DNA.

Well if you want to go into ancestry, we all evolved from the same batch of single cell organisms. Or god created Adam and eve. Whatever you believe. But either way we all have the same ancestry.

How the fuck he can fuck 5 generations? Is he a time traveler?.

Reminder that Targs, despite centuries of incest are still beautiful

Reminder that Targs didn't start experiencing madness until they started fucking lesser men (First Men, Andals, Dornshits)

Reminder that irl it takes several generations or seriously bad genes to have retarded stunted kids if you commit incest

True which is why jon and dany share close to half their DNA like regular siblings. Dany shares close 100% of DNA with viserys or rhaegar

Whoa, are you like, a philosopher or something? You're saying some truly profound and innovative ideas.

Yeah she just forgot all her clothes and had to have the dothraki make her some you retarded incel

One is his aunt the other his cousin.
Seems like they are on the same level of incest

since this is a lowkey /got/ lemme ask u sumethin

how come in season 1 tywin was ready to send jaime and 30,000 lannistermen to winterfell to get tyrion back and march against potentially winterfell + riverrun + the vale + the stormlands?????????????

...+ dorne (since oberyn fucking hated tywin and would go to war against him in a heartbeat)

The North wasn’t in open rebellion and it would’ve been a domestic or inter-house crisis as opposed to a literal civil war/war of independence that actively rejected the current ruling dynasty as illegitimate products of incest

It makes little sense.

However the Westerlands do have the resources to match the west of Westeros, save The Reach. 60,000 well equipped troops, and the gold to raise more, and hire an assload of Sellswords

>mom son /ss/
Patrician

>Jon Snow & Sansa Stark
There is no Jon Snow and Sansa incest ever because he wouldn't even want to be near her in the first place if she didn't have Stark attached to her first name.

Sneed and Chuck incest

when will bran explain to arya that sansa let arya's beloved brother run to his death so she could try to reclaim WF for herself?
>lol dude i had 2000 men secretly the whole time haha

>It is heavily implied in the books that Rhegar would subject lyanna to similar treatment thus demonstrating the cyclical nature of time
Not really.
Fucking tolkienfags.

>Reminder that Targs, despite centuries of incest are still beautiful
Valyrias are literally not a sub-species homo sapiens.
>Reminder that Targs didn't start experiencing madness until they started fucking lesser men (First Men, Andals, Dornshits)
Bullshit, madness was a already a thing, Maegor the Cruel was insane. But also it has nothing to do with mixing with lesser people, the Strong bastards were the most normal valyrians in westeros.
>Reminder that irl it takes several generations or seriously bad genes to have retarded stunted kids if you commit incest
Genes don't really matter in GoT, family traits and heritage are passed in "blood", not genes. George treats this as FANTASY, one of the few good things he has is that he doesn't try to go into science fiction terrotory, things only have to work with the internal inuniverse logic and not real world shit.

>Maegor the Cruel was insane
Bullshit, being a kinslaying usurper who doesn't take shit from the Faith is not a sign of madness. All the real cases of insanity came only after Targaryens started diluting their blood. No one ever accused the Valyrians of being mad

I think he was both eternally young, and gave his incest-daughters drugs to make them fertile at younger ages.

Don’t give a fuck about the show but I always hoped the books ended with a reestablishing of the Targaryen dynasty in some form

What anime

He's being accurate, not innovative

Why? Just curious but the Targs were always
50/50 shit and good.

Jon and Sansa because they don't have magic genes preventing all the bad shit that happens from incest. At most you can argue Targaryen madness, the 1 guy who was a big ass viking, a guy that was really short and 1 guy from a branched off line that was a failed chimera who had his twins head growing off his shoulder.

Without the magic genes they'd be producing potato niggers.

And? Past a certain point society no longer considers two people to be relatives.

Visual novels, I'm afraid. It's the "0verflow Universe".

>being a kinslaying usurper who doesn't take shit from the Faith is not a sign of madness. A
Do you even remember what he did to his wives? he was paranoid as fuck. The Velaryons never had any case of madness when they mixed (they were not a dragonlord family tho). The idea mixing with lesser humans makes them crazy is silly. It's fun, but let's not pretend to be retarded, madness run in their FAMILY, not on Valyrians in general, neither valyrians that mixed in essos or westeros.

Valyrian monarchs with the potential for magic and dragon riding are cooler than some Andals and stuff as kings

>Without the magic genes they'd be producing potato niggers.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what patato nigger means.

I'm with you, targs are interesting and allow to more madness and sperging, they are a good tool for storytelling, Andals are the most boring people in westeros, the Rhoynar and the First men are more interesting from a storytelling point.

>Do you even remember what he did to his wives?
You mean married a bunch, kept them prisoner and killed any who tried to cuck him? Perfectly understandable when you're a kinslayer trying to hold onto power and need heirs.

Targs onky started getting known for "madness" after they came to Westeros, assumed the throne and started breeding with others. Velaryons and Celtigars indeed aren't dragonlords though the former bred with Targs enough to have dragonriders. All the time Targs spent on dragonstone, no crazy ones, none that tried to take Westeros prematurely or on a whim or right after the doom. Then they take the throne, are cruel and fight amongst themselves but not crazy, start breeding with Andals and shit and boom you have crazy ones, eccentric ones that should've died in infancy, etc.

Only Valyrians that mixed with the Essosi were soldiers, not dragonlords

Targaryens are magical fire elves. White walkers are sith faeries.

Just look at how Tyrion came out after Tywin married his first cousin Joanna. But the Targaryens breed their sisters and produce inhumanly beautiful demi gods that enjoy inflicting pain on lesser human beings.

she has a pretty sub-par body too.

Better than Sophie's at least. When she's not fat anyway

>ll the time Targs spent on dragonstone, no crazy ones, none that tried to take Westeros prematurely or on a whim or right after the doom. Then they take the throne, are cruel and fight amongst themselves but not crazy, start breeding with Andals and shit and boom you have crazy ones, eccentric ones that should've died in infancy, etc
There's not known Seeds that was considered crazy, Hugh was kinda of a dick, but given how everyone hates bastards that kind of thing would be mentioned somewhere, but it's not. The targs were fucking westerosi since the first day.

I play the AGOT mod for CKII simply to breed Targaryens

She was pretty good in the last season, she really looked as if she lusted for Kit.

The only way to have a balance ice and fire line is if Jon breeds Dany to have a 1/4 stark 3/4 Targaryen line and Jon breeds Sansa to have a 3/4 stark line and 1/4 Targ child.

Then those children breed each other and those children breed each other and son on and so on.

No one's gonna pay any attention to a fucking seed bastard of of first night or some peasant giving it up or getting raped. There's a reason they practically started trying to recruit whoever claimed to be a seed instead of having a list of every seed, their family, etc. If you're not rich enough to keep a crazy sibling or kid alive, they die out quick

The starks do have magic genes. They can be born with warging and greenseer abilities. Brandon and lyanna stark were said to have wolf's blood which seems to be enhanced fighting prowess and berserker rage in combat.

Dany is like 1/4th Dayne or some shit.

Daynes are proto Valyrian so it's all good.

>Implying incest is bad

You´re a faggot, OP.

Incest is only bad if you have ugly relatives.

>She regularly made him place his face on her chair to use as a seat cushion

So, Sansa was facesitting Jon?

they're both blood relations. daenerys is jon's aunt and sansa is his first cousin.

sansa is worse.

every society considers first cousins relatives, even ones that permit marriage between them.

Dany is his aunt. It’s the equivalent of Jon fucking his uncle, Ned. Except it’s not gay so obviously better but still.

Aunt sex is the best sex I've ever had. 100% recommend it.