>check in

Attached: 29875_1.jpg (348x520, 47K)

wait
fuck
can he just do that?

of course, he's dunston. he can do whatever the h*ck he wants

is '>' the new 'le' ?

based dunston

Serious question: Does he ever check out?

what the fuck

They're called meme arrows dipshit

Attached: 1522148644399.png (600x600, 225K)

Based

This movie got me thinking of Monkey Trouble with Thora Birch, so I looked it up in wikipedia. Monkey Trouble has an insanely long plot synopsis. Like, longer than any I've ever seen. It's longer than the plot synopsis of all three Lord of the Rings movies combined.

he hopefully checks out before 11:00 AM to prevent late fees

pongo

Daily reminder that there are 14 Air Bud movies and every single one has made money.

Most angsty teens give up on creativity because they can't come up with something as cool as Fight Club. Really, the industry revolves around cranking out movies about a fun dog that plays sport, or something that operates on a similar intellectual level.

Attached: airbud.jpg (275x183, 18K)

based and budpilled

how did a monkey get away with this

this is your board on reddit

>tfw this thread again

Attached: mai_nigguru.jpg (640x348, 103K)

Dunston Checks In (1996)
Dunston Checks Out (2021)
Dunston Takes Over (2046)

Dunston... has checked out.

Attached: orangutan_square.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>yes, I’d like to check in
>name, please?
>dunston

Anyone else’s jaw drop to the floor during this scene?

Holy fuck

I own 3 copies of this on DVD for some reason

yo dunston, check these monkey boy

Attached: 7.jpg (657x557, 74K)

>The film had received overwhelming negative reviews from critics, and holds a 12% rating on Rotten Tomatoes from 17 reviews.
Plebs.
>Despite this, the film received positive reviews from several professional film reviewers, Desson Howe and Rita Kempley of The Washington Post referred to the film by saying "It ain't half bad", and "Plucky, prank-filled family farce" respectively. On top of this, Warren Hayes, editor of Kestrel Magazine, described the movie as "Gut-wrenchingly funny" and "an unforgettable masterpiece that will be remembered for generations to come". [1] Kevin Thomas of the Los Angeles Times stated that Dunston Checks In "is a delightful and funny family film of exceptional high style", "as light as a souffle and just as delicious", and "plays like a tribute to the resourceful, unpretentious studio productions of the past", giving the film five out of five stars.[2] According to an article published in the Chicago Tribune, "The cast is talented, the hide-and-seek action is silly, and the bond between a sweet little boy and the adorable ape is touching."[3]
Patricians.

Attached: 689AF46D-2FD2-477C-9900-026DCC34AC1A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

nice

Attached: 1540541620975.jpg (500x514, 27K)

can monkeys be incels?

maybe, but sure as hell dunston isn't one
he's the gigachad of monkeys

but that's Maurice!?

I don't usually say this, but you have to go back.

Attached: 1547693162735.jpg (647x568, 22K)

>he hasn't seen Army Dog

this generation's Salò

Yes, the least aggressive monkeys tend to not reproduce or find a mate.

>"Are you familiar with the phrase monkey business?"