Time to settle this

strawpoll.me/17701110
strawpoll.me/17701110
strawpoll.me/17701110

Attached: Alita Battle Angel Vs Blade Runner 2.jpg (4000x2963, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fat weebs vs children
omg who will win?? cant wait

Blade Runner and 2049 are "better" movies but something like Alita or live-action GitS are more "watchable" since they're just action movies, whereas both BR movies require you to be in a certain mood

There’s no alita fans that aren’t from reddit so I don’t know what you are trying to accomplish

K is literally me except for the good looks and gf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553560725888.png (1059x769, 1.1M)

Blade Runner. Alita is a generic brainless "Plucky heroine fighting the system in the dystopian future" young adult action movie. I'm sure it's nice if you're a 14 year old girl but I didn't get much out of it. Blade Runner 2049 is a worthy sequel to one of the best science fiction movies of all time. Doesn't quite live up to its predecessor but still stand well on its own.

Attached: 29w_orig.png (1100x680, 1.43M)

Alita was way too much of a generic Disney movie, 2049 is way the fuck better.

its the exact same audience for both why are you even asking

K is artificial, those looks don't men anything if they aren't really his... also, the GF doesn't exist. K is all of us.

GOD.

DAMMIT

Couldn't disagree more.

Couldn't agree more.

Attached: Blade Runner 2 Cinegrid 2.png (1900x1059, 1.73M)

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Alita is the superior film.
BR2948 is good but tries too hard

>rips your pretentious, boring, dishonest movie to shreds
Not so fast brap49fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCN9Akc9zbc

Attached: 1552843125251.jpg (3840x1608, 1.21M)

But this is one story.

Are you tired my dude?

But this is one family.
I will not vote for husband or wife.

I havent seen either but dont worry I still made sure to vote

same.

Attached: 1541819016966.png (970x542, 257K)

they're both equally good in their own ways

Attached: Alita Battle Angel Blade Runner 2 Hologram.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

>Blade Runner 2049 is only winning 65/35

Attached: moot on tv.jpg (1359x1544, 313K)

mommy these are all the good shots I could fine. This is why it has only 8 fields instead of 12.

Drive

Can't put up all the good shots when you're limited to trailer footage.

BR2049 is a great movie, Villeneuve is essential tv-core and Gosling is /ourguy/.
Alita is for newfags and plebbitors, just take a peek at /abag/ - it is, like any other general, a cancer ruining this board.
Fuck waifufags, fuck CGI-ridden movies and fuck capeshit of any kind.

Attached: 5.jpg (895x892, 189K)

>BR2049
>not full of CGI

Based? Wtf? Based?

>Villeneuve is essential tv-core
This is a complete lie though, newfag
watch as he now claims he's been here since [thing that still gets talked about that was posted in 2010]
Nothing a year before
Nothing a year after

Comparing to shit like Alita? No, it's not full of CGI. The amount of physical props and stuff is great and CGI only there to enhance it, not to make shit up on a green screen from scratch. Watch Blu-Ray "Making of" featurette.
>implying a director can't become essential for this board past 2010 or w/e year, even 2019
He got noticed after Incendies (2010) and become big after Prisoners and Enemy (2013).
Villeneuve's films are loved on Yea Forums and there are threads about BR2049 every day, not forced circle-jerk generals full of newfags like Alita thread.

Attached: 1545128913830.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

>no, it's not full of CGI
>posts a gif of a CGI character

nigga you dumb, it's a gif from the original BR

>not forced circle-jerk generals full of newfags like Alita thread.
There was when it came out
Good job admitting that you weren't even here in 2017 when this trash came out

Alita is a great movie, Rodriguez/Cameron is essential tv-core and Salazar is /ourgal/.
(whatever shit will be popular on Yea Forums in 2021 goes here) is for newfags and plebbitors, just take a peek at /(x)g/ - it is, like any other general, a cancer ruining this board.

>There was when it came out
Redditors were trying to fit in and got btfo. This is happening right now with Godzilla general, good thing I already filtered it.
>Good job admitting that you weren't even here in 2017
I've been here since the final seasons of LOST, nice projecting, alitafag.

>Salazar
literally muh-border spic

>got btfo
But just like the Alita ones they were protected by the mods. Again you've proven you weren't here
>I've been here since the final seasons of LOST, nice projecting, alitafag.
How convenient as stated in the original post >watch as he now claims he's been here since [thing that still gets talked about that was posted in 2010]
Nothing a year before, nothing a year after, always avatar or L O S T*

>protected by the mods.
it's a meme
There is a freedom of speech, these threads are about a movie on Yea Forums board, why would mods delete it?
I'm stating the fact that it attracts the lowest and the worst posters (like you).
Sneedbros will btfo them in time, like they did with reylo general.
>How convenient
Alitafag is reaching once again because he knows his general is cancer and the clock is ticking and it will be all over soon. Another dead plebbit general.

Yes, but she's full CGI in BR2049.

>she's full CGI in BR2049.
Not full, just her face because the original actress is old and busted. She's there for like 1 minute, it's was necessary for the plot.

>br2049 leading in any poll except worst film ever poll
This confirms it, Yea Forums was taken over by reddit plebs