”You know what Vader? Fuck you.”

>”You know what Vader? Fuck you.”
>audible gasps and whispering
>”Yeah that’s right. FUCK YOU. It’s about time someone said it.”
>”Motti... I think you sh-“
>”You think you’re all high and mighty because you follow a dead religion. Well news flash, Vader: NO ONE FUCKING CARES! You waltz around this battle station swinging your saber and gloating about being the Emperor’s apprentice. Well guess what? You’re the laughing stock of this Empire, GAYDER! No one here actually respects you. The only reason we pretend to follow your orders is because the Emperor signs our checks!”
>Vader’s asthmatic breathing stops
>”What’s wrong, Annie? That’s right, we all know you’re actually Anakin Skywalker. Every day after work we all make fun of the little boy who had an autistic temper tantrum because he didn’t get promoted.”
>Vader motions to force-choke Motti
>”Face it, Gayder, I don’t fear death. You killing me will only prove that you’re still the little brat Obi-Wan mutilated. Oh, and before you kill me, I should probably tell you the truth about your wife... edamame I believe? She was the whore of the galaxy. I remember the cadets and I banging her every Friday behind Dex’s Diner!”

Attached: 7FC7C045-C774-432A-BBA3-219BFAD0FD31.jpg (560x415, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jdQqjcsfC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kinda rude desu

Even this guy's bit part is more memorable than anything in the sequels.

The slug outside Jabba's Palace that catches the fly is better than anything in the sequels.

soul vs soul-les?

quality vs shit

Jar Jar stepping in shit is better than anything in the sequels.

>The slug
It's more of a toad thing as far as I can recall.
I even remember the noise the creature makes before it's swallowed, and then the burp.
I can't remember shit from TFA or TLJ.
Fucking hell.

Gentlemen, Vader tells me that some of you have been “making fun” of him as of late. While I realize Sith Lord is not a traditional military rank, I should remind you that he is to be shown the same respect you’d show me. I trust I won’t hear anything more of this. Carry on.

Attached: 75B11ED3-4B75-4711-B2CF-786D2399B377.jpg (1600x680, 267K)

One more peep out of anyone and youre going directly to Sheev

Yeah I don't know why I said slug, I still have the Micro Machines Jabba's place set and that guy was on the edge of it. I can hear the squeal and the burp now but I can't even remember the name of the alien things from TFA when they meet Han.

did the deathstar have an HR department?

Tell me, Tarkin, did Vader offer you a cigarette after he fucked you?

Attached: 3EA3EC4A-9637-43D7-A95E-0D2E2F4748B6.png (455x686, 549K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0jdQqjcsfC8

hahaha, that would TOTALLY be a great robot chicken sketch bro haha

Motti has such a faggoty, punchable face.

Attached: 1454847045439.jpg (112x130, 3K)

Spinoff NOW

>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
>You'd better run, better run, out run my gun

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F414248%2Ff129d0ca-4149-4d9a-a933-605378d91f2b.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 62K)

>Darth Vader starts his choking maneuver
>It doesn't work
>It has never worked
>Anyway, his manners and clothing has been silently accepted
>"It's ok Vader. Nice grab. But why don't we carry on with the next item on our list..."

Vader

>Now go home and get your fucking slavebox

Also, it's fucked up that you're sitting in a meeting, and suddenly start making fun of your boss's religion.
Of course, Vader doesnt have to go all Born Again and start waving his religion in everyone's face when they're discussing their awesome technical achievement and years of good work.

kek

Attached: 1541709549959.jpg (494x358, 70K)