*angry betrayal noises*

*angry betrayal noises*

Attached: face.png (750x429, 313K)

Bet he won't look so tough in five minutes.

He did absolutely nothing wrong and you can't say otherwise.

Who was the cutest? Olly, Tommen or Bran?

Music on the show is becoming repetitive, does anyone else think?

>savages kill his entire village
>kills the woman who killed his father, saving john's life
>john then invites the same savages who killed everyone he knew to live with them

I bet you hate America for working with Germans to develop rockets for nuclear weapons and keeping Western countries on top for the last three quarters of a century too. If you don't like it you can GEDDDDOUT!

>keep the wildlings out and give the NK a dozen thousend more undead
VS
>let them in and have more fight power against the NK

>never apologize to ollie for his actions because he killed john's waifu
Why would I hate Germans?

WTF I LOVE MURDERER OF MY FATHER NOW?

Nobody said he had to love it.

as hard a decision it probably was to make, it was essential.
the odds are still massively against the human side, they need all they can get

Except (YOU), that wants him to accept said murderer into his country and be okay with her enjoying its peace.

ah yes, thereĀ“s the /got/ i remember

But he didn't even do that, he killed her during war time. He's being executed for mutiny and murder of someone he had no hostilities against.

>people unrelated to the assassins are guilty of the assassination because they were born in the generic same area

Tormund was part of the very squad that massacred Ollie's village and Jon doesn't give a single shit and is best buddies with him anyways

and jon massacred my balls with his acting, yet i dont hold a grudge
learn how to let go once in a while

Jan Snew should have kicked the corpse in it's tiny little benis, just to rub the salt into the little faggot's wound even more.

I WAS THE BEST ARCHER IN ME HAMLET. I replaced all of his lines with that in my mind doing a retarded monty python voice and the character was improved markedly.

Did this happen in the books as well?

Attached: olly.gif (600x337, 2.8M)

The character doesn't even exist in the books. It's so retarded that it's pretty obvious it's from the masterminds that are D&D. Jon has a young steward lad in the books but he's not one of the betrayers and he wasn't the best archer in his hamlet.

resurrection is the dumbest plot device ever to be used.
debate me

I should've fucking known.

Attached: book vs show.jpg (640x360, 58K)

> write an essential character into a corner because you're a fat retard
> haha, just kidding, he's coming back to life

its kind of acceptable for pic related since it just spams it so you expect it, also not really plot relevant for now
the jon shit was obvious as fuck but yea it sucked

Attached: beric.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

It certainly brings up the major question of why they never consider doing it again.
Like no one even brings up if Jon was thinking about having the witch at least try to revive his dead brother