Harrelson Kino is a Thingo

It's here. You're queer. Get used to it. Just dropped today!

Attached: MV.jpg (675x1000, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va8rEwULJNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you forgot to say the n word (nigger) to be sure you are not a netflix advertiser

>Costner
>woody
>30s gangster
>no niggers
automatic kino

>The legends who took down Bonnie and Clyde
Are they really prasing people who gunned them down in an ambush?

With extreme prejudice.

Attached: bonnie-clyde-car-bullet-holes.jpg (640x480, 97K)

based

>t. criminal scum

Have you tried not robbing banks and murdering people?

t. Jamal & Shaniqua

That's racist.

>People who ambush numerous people die via get ambushed themselves

Seems right to me.

>Police should do things criminals do

I'm a firm believer of ends justifying means, at the end of the day innocent peoples lives were saved for doing it.

Odd you take a criminals side and still try to play the high ground card.

>criminals should determine what is acceptable

Don't start none won't be none.

Sweet. I love this whole era. It's kind of like WW1 in reverse. In warfare old tactics failed when pitted against new technology. In this case it took old tactics to fight new technology.

I'm about halfway through. Certified kino so far. It's an "this old dog can still hunt" type flick and is doing a really good job of showcasing the general poverty and hardship that made it difficult for the average person to give two shits about some banks getting robbed.

against criminals? yeah

What's it like living in the Philippines?

this was one of the better Netflix movies. I was very surprised they didn't fuck it all up. Very comfy, just 2 dudes hunting some bad dudes.

Attached: 1547045202512.png (350x235, 128K)

>Watching a movie in sections so you can shitpost on Yea Forums

>he has an attention span

fucking boomers

I believe getting gunned down was the only reasonable ending for them.
The duo was like rabid dogs, they would not have ended their crime spree in any form of
peaceful manner.

If they had been captured they all would have been hung. There was zero reason for them to give up without a fight.

The country where Duterte has a 90%+ approval rate? Flipland is a shithole but desperate times call for desperate measures

This was so fucking good. Best film about Bonnie and Clyde ever made isn't about Bonnie or Clyde. None of this "romantic criminals on a doomed adventure" shit that Hollywood has been trying to sell since it happened. Comfy as fuck instant classic.

>>no niggers
Proofs?

>Gives Muslim terrorists their own autonomous region
>Tells police to be corrupt
>Creates thousands of armed murderers for hire to solve the problem of destitute addicts
Based and redpilled.

I always suspect bad motives in the netflix meeting rooms.

Could someone else have done this story better? and we've deprived them of that for now. Good! Train our plebs to believe less is more.

People are to believe modern media morality was always the only acceptable morality. On that note, lets film five other early century musical shit from the abused woman perspective to save costs on production.

i bet drugs aren't much of a problem anymore though

Only blacks I recall were shown in prison or working for whites.

very weird for Netflix

Jesus even the credits are kino.

After watching it, and not having researched anything about its' production, it doesn't feel like a Netflix shit. This could have gone to theatrical release.

Maybe their hands were too busy jacking off minorities and refugees or something to fiddle with this one.

Netflix probably realizes that faggotry and other general "wokeness" would see them eclipsed by a blockbuster type event that saw them rise with the difference of the newcomer would simply choose a traditional library. People's about tired of sjw political pandering woke shit.

A 'Netflix' original merely means Netflix is the publisher, it doesn't mean Netflix actually made the damn thing

youtube.com/watch?v=va8rEwULJNI

About to dive in.

No way dude i would have never guessed

being literally retarded doesn’t mean you always have to be proving it

That's my tonight entertainment kiddo. And yes, there will be Michter's

Attached: michters_bourbon_small_batch__80358.1524104081.jpg (634x845, 123K)

bonny and Clyde are the same person

so is it actually decent?