Someday we will join him in the sun

Someday we will join him in the sun...

Attached: 1521292682479.jpg (960x960, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/zack_snyder
imdb.com/list/ls040487029/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: BTCS.jpg (2550x3300, 1.71M)

Based Chad Snyder

we do not deserve him

rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/zack_snyder

Yikes

>RottenToenails
Being shunned by basedboys and catladies is a plus in my book.

people and especially marvel drones will come around and see what they and the studio meddling destroyed.
It will take decades for another semi serious connected DC universe while we get bombarded with stage 4 sjw Marvel movies every three months.

I will never forgive him for absolutely ruining that quote. Now we'll never get to hear it in a good Superman movie.

Attached: bPDXGPtPle_BVaM1KF8u_bFcxh04qIrrAo5DIK41sCg.jpg (479x506, 53K)

It's consistent, though.

imdb.com/list/ls040487029/

I don't get the hype. He's the definition of mediocre.

I already have. I can burn plebs with the power of my insight and wisdom, but I donut because Lord Snyder also taught the value of mercy.

>*makes a thread about shazam's score*

>Justice League Part Two Director 2019
Wake up Zach. You're living in a fucking dreamworld.

>implying that it isn't mouseshills so they can strawman this board in the future
>oh but remember that one time you posted a screencap of Shazam!'s rt score? Ha! Checkmate!"

GOD FUCK HNNNNGGGGHHHH RELEASE THE CUT RELEASE THE FUCKING SNYDER CUT OH FUCK OH GOD HNRRRRRNNNGGGHHHH I NEED TO SEE IT THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE IT NRRRRRRRGGGGHHH

We live in a timeline where we never see the glorious kino of his vision complete

Attached: 1553700721603.jpg (2005x2293, 1.48M)

>It's consistent, though.
As is the majority of people rating movies online being basedboys and (future) catladies.

What do you get out of these threads?

You get to see the mongoloid masses get their brains melted by people like me that relentlessly fling shit memes at the wall to see what sticks. Seriously, 80% of these threads are larpers just having a laugh at Snyder's idiocy in their ironic way, but the slobbering wretches that are capeshit fans comprise the other 20% and actually think they're fighting in a culture war. It's funny because they'll stew on it all day and I'll just come in and post a pic of Snyder with the words "Truly Based" and never even watch a single one of his shit movies. Kek.

Attached: 1521071651896.jpg (511x559, 73K)

Dude............ its like........... Superman........ is like....... Jesus....... and Batman........ is like............ Longinus............................ wow..............

Nice try, faggot.
So you finally caught up with that one post of his? When did it happen? Yesterday?

Zack Snyder is a fucking chad among chads. How can one man be so based?

I never hated his movies
Never understood the shitposts
Kinoman snyder is fucking based af

>Kinoman snyder is fucking based af
Stopped reading there.

He simply operates on a level that’s just not comprehensible to the majority of humans. One day, they will see the light.

Attached: F0837218-5690-4C40-9163-CDD99F5816AD.jpg (480x308, 39K)

Imagine actually spending the time to make this image, even ironically

It’s ok my child, you will one day seek his salvation and turn away from the path of anger and ignorance. Praise him!

Attached: 5CD08A02-F938-4B94-A623-46DBA0DB789F.jpg (457x563, 168K)

>reddit star superman
The only good all star comic was batman and robin

>will never forgive him for absolutely ruining that quote
How did he ruin it? Fucking mnchildren

Was this confirmed to be his vision?
I know he said his plans could be seen on the Gods diagram shirt