Why was she such a bitch?

Attached: peggy hill random quote generator.png (474x300, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_9Wa5EzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She didn’t know she was being a bitch

Peggy was meant to be a physical manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

She took Gender Studies at the University of Autin till she met Hank who breads that shit out of her. But you know Marxist indoctrination. It's embedded deep in the subconscious. Turning the housewives into sleeper agents. Waiting, watching, planning

Attached: 1553564171988.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Hank couldn't put out on a regular basis

shes a middle aged southern white woman

theres literally no other option

She thinks being a part time substitute middle school teacher makes her an intellectual. She spent the whole series thinking she was much smarter / more worldly than she actually is.

She's really well written and not intended to be liked, though I think she generally means well.

She's a Texan.

Based Peggy is the most underrated character on the show; 10/10 voice actor and gives everyone someone to hate

WTF is even gender studies? What is there to study about genders? There’s only two of them; penis=male and vagina=girl. Why is this so hard for people to understand these days?

The general idea is to mindfuck young people to the point where they start experimenting with the sexuality and identity so they stack traumatic experiences that make them mentally broken cattle as adults.

Feminist take that as part of their indoctrination.

Delusional narcissism.

Attached: peggy hill combine the cleaning power of ammonia and the whitening power of bleach.jpg (690x500, 46K)

Peggy roasting Cotton on his deathbed was kino as fuck

Theeee sneeeeedsooooons

>university of Austin

You mean UT Austin? One for the top schools in the country?

>She's really well written and not intended to be liked, though I think she generally means well.

She sabatoged Bobby's turkey and god mad Hank tried breeding Ladybird.

By top do you mean indoctrinate students with Marxist ideology and establishes network contacts to infiltrate influential positions in society to further their left-wing goals then. Yes that's the school

Attached: 1552977565103.jpg (480x360, 34K)

You are dumb ass UT is ranking up in STEM and specially in mathematics. In fact I'm pretty sure it is offers one if the best math grad in the country.

Did you see how hard how mother put her down and how her father did nothing to help. The girl was in a perpetual cope.

Attached: 1548881014805.jpg (358x358, 14K)

Yeah, and it still has a Marxist culture of whiny kids that think the understand the world but are just echo chambers to their professors. Shill harder faggot

Attached: 1553736778769.jpg (900x1148, 251K)

I don't give a single shit about that, cola guys can suck a dick and die for all I care,what matters is that the university is creating great scientists, medics, mathematicians and engineers. What do the faggots at liberals do? Most of them end up poor, some become successful filmmakers and or people on media but they're a small minority.

Heh... I bet that shitposter will stop posting now that you fed him some attention.

Canonically, she fell out of a plane and her parachute didn't open when Didi was having Good Hank. When she hit the ground and got amnesia, her whole personality changed ever since.

That's so insidious I don't want to believe it. But then again I skipped college so I have no way of refuting you.

I think he means UCI
youtube.com/watch?v=U2_9Wa5EzwM

>peh-hehhhhhhhhhhhhgy, hill