Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1494005027126.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs
youtube.com/watch?v=1vkgnlwi9w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your shit taste

I said BIIIIIIIIIITCH

This video unironically represents Yea Forums and how arguments on here always fucking go

It's interesting because it happens all the time on the internet but I've never had a conversation like this in real life, probably because as the video proves you can grab the other person by the face and yell at them until they break down in tears, which is something you can't do on the internet. I feel like a lot of people online would shut the fuck up if I grabbed their face.

>This video unironically represents Yea Forums and how arguments on here always fucking go

No it doesn't, because everyone here is the Peele character.

Yikes.

>dude I'd beat u irl!
Yikes...

Nope. We have a great dialogue here

The conclusion is he admits to just wanting to shit on pop culture, but the scene begins with the other guy saying Nolan capeshit sucks. ?

You seem to have misheard what he was saying.

Thats legit kino

>mfw literally 50% of Yea Forums's culture comes from a Key and Peele sketch...
And you fags try to say that Peele is not /ourguy/

he looks like a bog

Who do you like better Key or Peele?

>Nope. We have a great dialogue here
Yikes

...yikes

come on now

>>youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs
Absolute kino

Calm down Tonka

Even before he became famous for directing I thought Peele was the better actor of the two in this show. Never expected he'd become a titan of the horror genre.

i love the stupid wigs on this show

Tell us how you really feel...

Yikes
Peele but i always thought Key was gonna be the one with the career...lol

Not the funniest of their sketches, but so satisfying that they point out that behaviour.

This is literally what happens the second you try to discuss anything in a bar.

Why do you faggots post this one? Do you actually think it's funny, or believe it's so cringe it's funny, or just being completely ironic?

I don't get why they're pushing Peele instead of key. He looks like an old baby.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=1vkgnlwi9w8
Leak from Peele's incoming Twilight Zone.

Yikes

cringe and bluepilled...

This is Yea Forums
They just like the Shining reference at the end

>They
So you don't consider yourself a part of Yea Forums? What are you, then?

you deserve what you get if you're trying to have an actual conversation at a bar, it's lowest common denominator time when people go to bars, literal
>hurr just turn your brain off brah

Awkward

well, peele directed a successful movie. a successful black director is what the media and hollywood wants

oof

>So you don't consider yourself a part of Yea Forums
Oh I do, but I consider Stanley Cubricks to be a hack of the highest order.
2001 was the worst pile of shit I have seen since Bucky Larsons

>a successful black director is what the media and hollywood wants

Attached: 1553786993434.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

I dont get it. Are you pointing out his wife's nose or something?

Stanley Kubrick's name shouldn't even appear in a dung pile heap of a thread like this one

Attached: 1502844971999.jpg (985x720, 77K)

Awkward...

Why, does her nose bother you? You mentioned it first

Attached: 1430167796489.jpg (1440x960, 186K)

Jesus Christ, the face that those two faces would combine into the form of a child. Nightmare fuel.

pleb
the real shittiest fucking hack is terry malick
every fucking movie is so fucking boring

because Idk what his wife has to do with the point, so I presumed it was about her nose. This is Yea Forums, ya know

Can you imagine what their children would look like?

Do us all a favour and adopt pls.

...and that's a good thing

Why are you so obsessed with this?

Yikes

OH MY GOD, I'VE NEVER CLICKED ON THAT PICTURE BEFORE, I'VE JUST SEEN IT MINIMIZED. I JUST ENLARGED IT

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK, NOW I GET IT, IT'S LIKE THE REVERSE OF FIND OUT SANTA CLAUS IS REAL. OH GOD I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY HE'S FAMOUS AND AT THE SAME TIME HATES WHITE PEOPLE

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK NO MAN DESERVES THAT HOLY SHIT. I HAD TO MINIMIZE IT, OH GOD I JUST ENLARGED IT, THIS HAS TO BE PRANK WHAT THE FUCK JUST WHAT THE FUCK MY WORLD IS BEING DESTROYED YOU SONS OF A BITCH WHY WHY WHY WHY OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL

okaaaaaaaay...

>Nope. We have a great dialogue here
Awkward...

Yikes...

Key is a little more in your face and energetic with his acting, but I've always felt like Peele did the more subtle and nuanced comedic acting and he clearly has the better creative chops.

Oookaaaay

Anyway...

It's not Yea Forums though, it's 4channel. Anyone got some pics of her ass? Probably looks like lumpy gravy

Sneed

>It probably looks bad. B-but show it to me anyway... *reaches into pants*

The pic I saw she was wearing heels and tight jeans. We know there's a nightmare beneath those clothes

anyway...

tell us how you really feel...

Tell us how you really feel.