*saves your franchise*

Admit it, STD would be absolute kino if it mainly focused on these 3.

Attached: STD.jpg (717x957, 155K)

It's irredeemable.

the agenda states the main focus must be on poc

>didn't include the best character

Attached: nBRo9k6gMbKfHSi.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Georgiou is a terrible character. shes literally a cartoon villain and the sooner they spin her off to her own show, the better for Discovery. the only interesting thing about her is Michelle Yeoh having fun and mugging her way the dumb nonsense the writers come up with, but she doesn't even have a memorable line to say.

STD's take on Number 1 has been a disappointment and nothing worthwhile has been done with the character, and Romijn is a worse actress than Barrett which is kind of ridiculous. Shame. The character has always been pure missed potential.

Pike is good so of course theyre hustling him off at the end of the season

Did anyone notice that Hollywood was kind enough to remind us they don't fucking understand how the most basic of computer technology works once again?

>WE CAN'T DELETE THE DATA!!
>I've got it! We'll transfer it somewhere else!
>GENIUS!

Of course, considering what star trek believes about transporters, I guess this makes sense to them (because they don't grasp how that works either).

Star Trek sucks.

God, your fucking inceldom is literally coming right across from whatever third world hellhole you are posting from.

still trying to figure out ways, how to shill this garbage? tough luck, cucks

Reading through nu-Trek and nu-Wars threads have made me happy I haven't watched any of them. Thanks for saving me the grief.
Have an ass picture

Attached: IMG_1505.jpg (640x848, 104K)

At least 2 of those 3 are leaving next season so the shills won't even have this anymore.

>brings in rebecca romijn for one scene of eating a burger
They just couldn't let the sexy ones stay on.

Attached: welshy.png (697x525, 311K)

I have to agree. What they did to Georgiou was beyond retarded.

Pike and Number 1 absolutely.

Kelvin Geirgio was better tho.

do not stray from the narrative.

The Empress fucking sucks. Awful character.

36'24'36
the classic ideal
I thought she was even curvier, but my eyes must've seen too many curvelets lately

Section 31 is over used and boring.

>hollywood picked hillary
at this point i just expect them all to be gay and be more concerned with self serving placement of gay characters while still managing to milk the property

What fuck nugget retarded shit hose thought naming their show

>S
>T
>D

was a good idea?

Webbed kelpian fingers typed this.

Have sex

>Pike is good so of course theyre hustling him off at the end of the season
How dare you speak the truth?

Attached: 1496769048228.png (1080x1080, 1.69M)