Angelina Jolie Joins Marvel Studios' THE ETERNALS

>Angelina Jolie ("Maleficent") is in final talks to join the cast of Marvel Studios' THE ETERNALS in an undisclosed role.

>Directed by Chloe Zao ("The Rider"), the movie introduces the Eternals, a race of superhumans created by cosmic engineers known as ''The Celestials'' and once worshipped as gods by the human race, and their lifelong enemies, the monstrous, bloodthirsty Deviants. After a centuries-long stalemate, their war is revived in modern times, with the fate of the world hanging on the balance. The Eternals are led by Ikaris, a warrior fueled by cosmic energy, and his lover Sersi, a psychic explorer who relishes moving amongst humans.

>THE ETERNALS is slated for November 1st, 2020.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/angelina-jolie-talks-make-marvel-debut-eternals-1197526

Attached: Elysius.jpg (1197x643, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Marvel_Comics_superheroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Comics_characters
youtube.com/watch?v=SFEc7iy6zmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brad Pitt on DC when?

Wasn't that wrinkle in time director directing this?

that's the dc version. i wanted jolie to play granny goodness

>implying you'll still watch MCU after endgame

I love the MCU so of course i will keep watching

Not forever, you won't.

Watch me.

Never

If they can't get Alec Baldwin they sure as shit aren't getting Brad Pitt

Him, me, and everyone else on the planet

Damn, boys.
Forever's a long time.

Have no fears, Marvel's got stories for years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Marvel_Comics_superheroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Comics_characters

Attached: Marvel-Line-Up.jpg (1194x747, 287K)

isn't she too old? remember people mocking older cast of dark universe, even before the movie came out? why would marvel repeat this "mistake"

She's playing an older character.

this is a meme. Many stories just don't hold up.

This
playing eternals / celestials kinda removes age restrictions. So long as they can give the appropriate performance
You can have young looking "immortal' beings or old looking ones. So long as they can pull off the implied gravitas that comes with their age

Ain't about the number of movies they make.
Your tastes change and evolve over time.

You don't still watch whatever you loved, when you were 8, do you?

That's the great thing about MCU movies
They have wide age appeal
It's not like full disney movies where it's literally marketed to young children
There's shit for everyone in the MCU
even in those disney animated movies there's the occasional not so subtle adult joke that kids will never get. until they're like 12
>Frozen
>what's his foot size?
>foot size doesn't matter

early ones were cool but now it's bordeline star wars level with aliens, diamensions and magic
all the charm is gone

Oof...

Attached: 1553739903545.jpg (320x246, 14K)

>Angelina Jolie ("Maleficent")

Attached: angelina-jolie-9356782-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

>all the charm is gone
that's your point of view

Wew laddie. She's so fucking hot. Definitely a woman I'll rape before I commit suicide.

Didn't she lose her tits or something?

>"But, unfortunately, people like to copy the wrong things. Now, people do copy things. And it's bizarrest thing, because copying, in some ways, is a form of learning. So you say, "Well, I'll learn from what everybody else did. And then, I'll copy that." But, in many respects, it's shallow. It's sort of like, if you think about movies, you know, sometimes you see people do a remake of a movie. But you notice, they always remake good movies. And rarely do they beat the good movies. But the fact is, there are thousands of movies out there that are actually "great idea," but they're poorly executed. They should be remaking bad movies. "

They get positive press coverage from some people for hiring older women for major roles and it helps older adults be more interested in movies whose outlandishness they might find more offputting than some younger adults do.

I STILL WOULD

She had a MASSIVELY slim chance of NOT getting breast cancer, given her family history. She decided to preemptively get them removed.

Wasn't she playing Hela in thor ragnarok?

Is this what face blindness is like?

kek

She is skinny as fuck as of right now, she needs to eat and gain some muscle to at least look healthy for a role

Attached: 23626.jpg (2667x4000, 1.05M)

>Angelina Jolie Joins Marvel Studios

Misinformation. Angelina Jolie's leg joined Marvel Studios while Angelina is roaming Africa for her next accessory black baby.

Attached: 1535130550576.jpg (600x902, 80K)

Perfect. She already talks and looks like an Eternal being. Seems about right.

Tfw you'll never travel back in time to when she was still smoking hot and had not yet bought a dozen african children.

>tfw no acid burn gf

youtube.com/watch?v=SFEc7iy6zmI

This.
Honestly, I'm tired. I just want a conclusion for the MCU. If it isn't Endgame, then it'll be that scene of Thanos looking at the sunrise.
Plus, I doubt they can make Endgame good enough to be the final episode of the main cast, a good first episode for phase 2 and a decent film like Infinite War.

Great, another feminist that wants to play a God

Attached: 1553704384711.jpg (1160x652, 65K)

Bitch hated her "blond white daughter" at birth so bad for being white that she forced her to be a transgender.

Witch

Attached: white genocide self hate brad angelina child.jpg (1194x1194, 224K)

She fucks her brother and drinks blood. Remember who these people really are and what they want to indoctrinate us with