What movie "stuck with you" for a while after you watched it?

What movie "stuck with you" for a while after you watched it?

Attached: 56568764.jpg (189x267, 12K)

My underwear after watching Flashpoint (1998)

I saw this was 10 shortly after my mom died and it fucked me up something fierce, I cried afterwards. Maybe one of the few movies that have made me cry my entire life. Great movie too

Attached: 3EA9F346-513E-43DB-93C8-33074DB494E9.jpg (330x475, 42K)

Ur mom's sextape stuck to my hand for awhile.

You know the scene I'm thinking of

Attached: p25574_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 241K)

ASS

Synechdoche New York still sticks with me.
Watched it a few years ago and I am still not sure whether I should like it or not because I am too confused.

That said, right now I can't think of any movie that stuck with me like OP probably means. I could name a few books, but no movie. But I haven't watched "heavy" stuff for some time.

Fight Club
Drive
The lego batman movie
Groundhog day/scrooged (same reason)
the dark knight
starwars 5

What was the point of this movie?
>Yeah minorities are filthy criminals but don't you dare try to do anything about it, goy!

I got influenced by a shitton of moviequotes and moments, but I forgot the specifics. Is that a bad thing? I always feel like a retard for my undetailed and useless memory

the old lady going hysterical over dieting?

Obvious but still

Attached: get out.jpg (1584x2345, 288K)

Get Out of this website if you even watched this garbage. Im serious. I heard the concept and told myself "nope. never ever gonna watch this trash." And to this day I haven't.

Most Charlie Kaufman and Krzysztof Kieslowski movies, as well as maybe Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring and Ikiru

oh so you're in no position to judge and and believe that the vague impression you get from the concept of anything means you know whether it's good, and whether anyone who dared to watch it is an embarrassment.

No you're normal. You don't remember every meal you ever had or every word you ever read but they all did their job of nourishing your body and mind.

Epic takedown my fellow redditor! If I could give you gold I would, but I guess you'll have to accept this (You) instead.

Taxi driver

I was spending a lot of time alone when I first saw the movie -- a friend of mine with whom I didn't hang out much before invited me over to watch this movie with a few of his friends and it really resonated with me because I recognized the spiral of loneliness and delusion Travis was going through as something that I was getting into. Hung to my brain about a week until I started making changes in my life.

The amount of times pussy and faggot are used as an insult in this film...... well it doesn't beat Yea Forums usage, but it was eerie as fuck.

It's just scene after scene of a bunch of literal sadist having fun torturing people and sexually humiliating them. Brutal to watch. Reminded me of Salo: or the 120 days of Sodom and kinda made sense because I do believe the world of the elite and frats are closely tied together.

Don't be food by all the cool chads and beautiful chicks that populate greek life. It seems appealing at first because you're like "yeah, this is college. I want some model tier pussy!"

then you realize that 80% of the people that inhabit these places are sadistic sociopaths who get off on hurting people and being cruel.

Attached: Goat.jpg (780x1170, 139K)

test

based user knowing the end-all of responses in arguments, "heh hello there reddit"

most recently?

Attached: possession.png (1000x600, 960K)

And hello to you my good redditor! Le narhwhal bacons at midnight, as they say.

I was in a frat at a top five public school. Hazing is rampant, but it really isn't that bad. There's a reason so many people get through it, it's not like you have to suck dick or eat shit sandwiches

Spring, Summer is probably mine too

pic related. loved it so much that I spent way more than I should have to import the DVD.

Attached: 19856895.jpg (600x800, 80K)

I will get called every mean name in the universe for this but I don't care, I stand with my chest to the wind overlooking a cliff when I say that Hereditary was one of the only movies I've seen in my life that actively fucked with me for weeks after my first viewing. Demonic horror is the only type of horror that scares me because stuff regarding the soul is something we can't comprehend being mortal beings, and if the afterlife does exist in the Christian sense then eternity spent in Hell is the most existentially terrifying concept I can think of. Then again I'm a sub 100 IQ brainlet so I guess it makes sense that "fairy tales" are scary to me. But I feel like this movie touched on the same kinds of themes that made Evangelion and Donnie Darko so powerful for some people, the inevitability of your fate. Something so beyond your control and only you being able to experience it, no help or comfort to be had in the everyday life that other's have. The family was doomed to a terrifying fate from their very birth. Just an overall tragic film with some of the most unnerving shots and tones that I've ever seen. Oh well, at least that's what I liked about.

Attached: Capture.jpg (709x740, 47K)

Naked lunch

nah it could have been avoided if the mom didn't invite in the demon and used proper coping mechanisms instead. then again i don't think it was a very good movie so i'm glad that you had a good experience

Would you concede though that there are some sadistic fuckers that lurk in there tho?

I"m not a wimp. I've been hazed many times in my life, mostly in athletics. It's not the extremity of the hazing I found disturbing. It was how, in the movie at least, the kids were getting off on it. It was exciting to them.

And even tho your top 5 school didn't, there are infinite reports of kids at other universities having to swim through kiddie pools of vomit, semen, shit, you name it.

And shit like that, i.e Satanic rituals, Murder, torture, def is practiced within the upper echelons of society.

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 42K)

Jacob's Ladder
Brazil
Taxidermia

Mars Needs Moms, still think about it daily even after i first watched it 4 years ago.

Attached: Mars Needs Moms Blade Runner 2049 Hologram.png (2397x1483, 3.51M)

I don't have a story, but I watched the original TCM with my gf.
A week later she was still about how disgusted she was by the family and how she had dreams about it.

It was a film called Dark Meat #4. Ava Devine spoke about smoking meth and servicing nigger cock, and then proceeded to do the latter to men just released from prison. The casual depravity of the scene stuck with me.

This. There wasn't a day i didn't think about this movie for months after i had watched it.

oh yeah 100%, those are the kids who signed up to be pledge masters and stuff.
and yeah horrible shit definitely happens, it's a shame that the kids are too soft to say no as a group. always got strength in numbers. nothing is worth eating vomit and cum against your will
the satanic shit happens to an extent (pic related), but it's all just a meme man, no one actually believes in it. it's all just dress up and tradition, no different from any other country doing weird ass voodoo shit, they just happen to be some of the richest people in the country and get off on having an exclusive club to be able to be a part of. the difference is when it escalates to sex slaves, kidnapping, etc. which is obviously fucking appalling

Attached: 12179928_10208411448310754_279749620_n-2.jpg (720x960, 170K)

ken park
I was 7 when I saw it.They should let you know a movie is written by a jew before they let you see it.

Attached: theswimmer.jpg (659x1000, 307K)

There's that one scene that sticks with everybody which you know if you've seen it.
But for me what stuck the most was the soundtrack and the psychedelic sequence.
There's something about this movie that's very unsettling, especially after experiencing many heavy doses of mushrooms it really hit home.
A personal 10/10, watch it if you enjoy black and white movies of people in historical clothing or like movies about psychedelics.

Attached: field-in-england-2013-001-man-in-wheat-field.jpg (1000x651, 119K)

still think about it to this day

Attached: 220px-Bird_Box_(film).png (220x326, 118K)

Good thing you didn't, it's garbage.

Goodfellas

Watch The Blackcoat's Daughter, bro.

>especially after experiencing many heavy doses of mushrooms

I used to take a bunch of LSD and spent hours watching the iTunes visualizer. You could watch paint dry on drugs and not only be entertained but fabricate for yourself a meaning to it. If you need drugs to "appreciate" a movie, I contend there is nothing there to begin with.

okay but I haven't used anything but weed in months and I watched the movie basically sober. I was referring to how the psychedelic scenes are realistic not that I was tripping during the viewing.
you shouldn't go immediately into assuming and judging that's what women do.

Convoy.
Vanishing Point.
White Lightning.

Attached: nuncome.jpg (480x371, 26K)

Not a weeb but I have to go with Your Name.

That feeling of longing for something or someone that you lost (without knowing what/who it even was) really hit home.

Gimme the mutha-fukken breevcase

You should watch it again bro. It was all set up way ahead by the grandmother and her cult way before the movie started. It's even heavily implied that it wasn't a genuine accident that led to the decapitation of the daughter.

yeah no shit. it's a run-of-the-mill 2010s horror flick man

I watched The Matrix when I was 10 and every since, I have occasionally wondered if we actually do live in a simulation whenever strange things happen.

Good choice, the tent/rope sequence is beautiful and the music during it is perfection.

It's Such a Beautiful Day stuck with me for a while. It packs a serious punch for such an ostensibly simple and somewhat humorous little movie. Plus I remember watching the Rejected shorts in middle school and thinking they were hysterical, so seeing an emotionally powerful and very beautiful film animated in the same style years later blew me away. The score is gorgeous as well.

Attached: its such a beautiful day.jpg (2100x1554, 2.86M)

I'm not saying you have to like the movie but it really isn't that similar to the vast majority of well known horror films of this decade. It doesn't contain a single jumpscare for example.

Attached: 65599831-C86B-4F5E-B574-3A1957EE22FC.jpg (1118x629, 88K)

TA ASS

Weekend and Dogtooth.

Attached: 7ae11af20803185120e83d3ce4fb4ed7_700x259.jpg (700x259, 57K)

angry man who thinks his life is fucked because of society, unleashes his rage on said society when it’s actually his own rage that fucked him over in the first place

no need to try and fit in, user. this site is anonymous

How is the burger clown being an asshole D-Fens fault? Or getting mugged? Or raped by a nazi? I don't get it man.

most people in the movie are assholes. it doesn’t change the fact that the main dude is an asshole too. his death scene is him realising that he is the bad guy

But SOCIETY is the bad guy user

Brazil
Triangle
Enemy
Arrival because it sucked so hard

totally agree on Arrival. Bored me to sleep

>Finally, I Saving Private Ryan
walked out

Attached: 1_xMLRHSwwiajzB6Iv5m6DOw.jpg (1280x720, 96K)