Ho-lee shit, this was so bad. had to turn it off. so fucking bad. punch everyone into throat who says this is good

Ho-lee shit, this was so bad. had to turn it off. so fucking bad. punch everyone into throat who says this is good.
there's also the forced token black character which has crush on the main white protagonist girl. and very obvious sad bait with the protags dead father drama.
it was from the director of kubo which i thought were interesting so i went in with good hopes but got kicked in the nuts. AVOID THIS.

Attached: bumblebee.jpg (666x1000, 160K)

Decepticons were pretty good tho

Attached: Thank You Friend Powell.webm (870x814, 2.47M)

only good thing in it was the cgi quality

You're a smoothbrain faggot. Bumblebee was a solid 6/10, by far and away the best live-action Transformers movies to date. Watch more movies, and for the love of God as the discord trannies say have sex.

How did Optimus escape like a hundred Decepticons?

this, but you have sex as well

i get it, you're twelve and you liked the movie so much. i'm sorry i offended your favorite movie.
i'll leave then and go watch other movies which will only make bumblegarbo seem even worse.

Let's all have sex and buy some fine Transformers products today!

Apologize

Attached: 220px-Michael.bay.png (220x269, 112K)

i watched it because my wife was in it

Attached: 1544567853456.jpg (1600x1661, 684K)

>buy some fine Transformers products today!
I bought a Bumblebee RC car for my 7yo nephew for Christmas and he loved that shit so fuck you

money wasted. you and your nephew are retards

He seemed to have fun so no internet cunt's opinion is going to change that

you're free to ignore my attempts to shed some light in your retarded lives

By virtue of being Optimus Fucking Prime.

>Bumblebee was a solid 6/10, by far and away the best live-action Transformers movies to date.
>Watch more movies
>and for the love of God as the discord trannies say have sex.
I hope to God that you never reproduce.

Attached: oh boy.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

CGI was poor like in every Transformers.
>clic clac the robot is a car

Kys bumblebee-fag

she cute!

Attached: Hailee Steinfeld - 02.jpg (1333x2000, 153K)

Is this the first time they actually managed to pull off mechanical faces with expressions that don't look like shit?

Because he’s Optimus Prime?

Yeah that’s uh what happens with transformers. Autist

snifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

What did you think of Bay's Transformers movies?

they're ok, but not great and not that much better than this. might even be equally shit if i went to watch them now again.

She's a mutt though

Attached: 1545022895878.jpg (725x725, 188K)

Yeah that's what I said. Since the first one they could have make it look realistic, possible, but they said "fuck it make it wrap by magic". Lazy.

Autism

>cars transforming into humanoid sentient robots for children needs to be more realistic

That's wrong. Aside from the first one, Bayformers were overproduced cashgrab garbage. If you love Transformers, then support this film that shows potential for better live action Transformers movies. Hopefully one day Bay will let us have those by keeping the fuck away from it.

all transformers have kino cgi

wasted quads. bet you jerked over those robots when you were kid. bayformers and bumbleformer is garbo and neither one shows any promise. they only function as children movies and not for high test males like myself