Kill innocent desert people

>kill innocent desert people
>me feel sad :(((

Attached: Kino-American-Sniper.jpg (1024x1001, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWYwB9BYB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>innocent

>innocent

Attached: 534.jpg (501x585, 53K)

Hold still while I glass ya

The actual book with his accounts of it is drastically different. This scene for example there was never a kid and this was one of his first kills. He was with anothe sniper basically acting as number 2, sniper 1 takes a break and chris takes the gun. Within five minutes they spot a lady arm a grenade in her clothes and chris kills her upon being ordered too by the other sniper. It seemed more like it surprised him how simple and fast it was like oh ikilled that lady

is it worth a read?

Arabs deserve to die.

They probably feel the same way about you
and they'd be right

>innocent

Sure dude, im no military book buff but it was okay. If you found the movie entertaining then youll enjoy the book, basically all of the movie is hollywood bs and hes a lot more likable in the book. Coolest thing i learned is that... well i cant remember exactly but apparently his unit or something he was in started using pic related as a sign of general Anti-terrorist ops or maybe it was a coin unit? i cant remember but he said they were the first ones to start using it and eventually anti-terror units in militarys all over the world started using it. I always laugh when i see threads on /k/ talking about how its cringy

Attached: s-l300.jpg (239x300, 9K)

Both are works of fiction. Chris Kyle is pretty notorious now for making shit up

>is
was

t. Jesse Ventura

>innocent

Attached: 1494774888548.jpg (732x638, 85K)

>terrorists attack
>storm an entire country that had fuck to do with them
>be surprised they fight back
>only spawn more terrorism
>still think you are the good guys
are amerirunts this stupid?

Attached: 1504682695711.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Literally the most Yea Forums opinion in existence.
>He made up two things and somebody posted that and i read it that means its all fake!
Who fucking cares, i read a book about the highest scoring sniper in us history thats what the book was about i really couldn't give less of a fuck if he lied about the specific medals he got and didnt punch ace ventura like seriously who fucking cares he still got all those kills he was still a decent sniper

>if you kill your enemies they win
This is why europe has way more terrorist attacks than the US

>Saddam
>Good guy

hans, are we the baddies?

thats because mutts made them go there desu

Killed a few iranis and a lot of his own people, it was in everybody's best interest

still less violent crime overall lol

That would be merkel literally inviting them in sorry my memory holed friend

> american crime rates are around belgium without niggers
Then why are euroshits following the americam example? Who is the fool, the fool or the fool who follows him?

but they aren't around belgium
cope

wouldnt have to if mutts wouldnt have bombed the place no?

Jawas aren't people.

Wouldnt have to even if mutts bombed the place germany ruins the continent of europe yet again

no other country has to take them tho

They are without niggers and yet here you yuroshits are copying america and brazils example cope harder fool

But they do because the EU cucks them otherwise look at Poland Hungary. This is imposed by europe and most retard migrants arent even from any countries americas fucked with

Fun fact: in the book, he’s a ruthless killer who doesn’t show a single shred of remorse for any of his kills, and stated that he sometimes wished he could shoot anyone he saw with a Qu’ran.

This movie could have explored the psychological conditioning done by the U.S. military to its soldiers. Could have followed in the footsteps of Full Metal Jacket. Instead it was just some basic action movie schlock “based on a true story”

>amerifats bomb random country for no reason
>part of their citizens become terrorists but they go to Europe to attack because it's closer and more first world anyways
>Europe is still ten times safer than the US
Hahaha oh no no no

Who wouldnt be sad and fucked up when enlisted by your country to kill innocents

>america is safer without americans
>comparing a massive half continent to non-country

>b-but yurops are at fault not brave murica
>there is no such thing as cause and effect like lmao

No one came in masse to europe until mutti merkels retarded declaration and any country who tries to resist it is threatened sorry your governments are so cucked eurotard

>*takes eye off scope and looks directly at the camera*
>"Fuck the ba'ath party, arab nationalism, pan-arabism, non-theocratic arab regimes and Saddam"
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: chris kyle.jpg (500x500, 174K)

Canada LITERALLY took that policy in a response to how America's actions in the Middle East were completely useless and only proliferated terrorism and war. I say this as an American.

Based as fuck

There are so many good goy boomers in this thread holy shit

Nah. Fuck you zionist

they did, actually
and no one in europe is forced, they just keep voting what they want.
Although it doesnt matter, europe is still cleaner and safer than the US lmao

Just don't fucking take over a Middle Eastern country under dubious circumstances, lol. If you want to intervene with some helicopter strikes during an unsanctioned invasion of Kuwait, then fine, but occupying Iraq and killing it's leader? Why?

>innocent desert people
lmao

Look at those cold dead eyes

Attached: chris-kyle-gettyimages-160605615_1300jpg.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Why did he do it?

Attached: download (17).jpg (272x185, 4K)

>Using the cuckold trudeau as any sort of measure of positive government response
Not helping your case there lad

no muslim is innocent. they are roaches.

Why is America so obsessed with Muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWYwB9BYB0

Trudeau is a half-wit and an actor, but the reason why he pandered with such a reductive statement is because of the US' actions in the Middle East.

subvert europe immigration policies

>that thing everyone wears? yeah I totally started that I was doing it first
He was a pathological liar you retard

Attached: murrikan sniper in a nutshell.jpg (720x5442, 824K)

And trudeau is set to lose his position and possibly the liberal party of canada going to way of ontarios so its almost as if such a position is completely retarded

Remember when Jesse won the defamation suit because it was determined that they had never been in the same room before?

>implying mudslimes havent been seething about the great satan for decades
The memory hole isnt working my discord tranny friend

It is a retarded position, and Trudeau deserves to be put out of office for it and things like it, but it's a fact that his breed of Canadian sensitivity brainwashing was enabled by and thrives on the incompetence and pointlessness in the US occupation of Iraq.

They love jews

Top reference

If you don't care that it's a total work of fiction created by an egomaniac, sure.

Islam is a scourge on planet earth and every muslim deserves eradication

Haha

No

He meant that Arabs and their shitty modern culture should get nuked.

>/pol/cels DESPISE filthy immigrants who come to their country, spreading their corrupted morals, speak funny, refuse to assimilate in any way
>they're election tourists themselves and have done the exact same thing to Yea Forums(nel)
Ironic

Just looks like an inbred hick

I ain't dyin from nothin but old age or terrible, degenerate self-caused disease, or may Allah strike me with a holy truck of jihadi justice

The movie was totally unrealistic.
There’s no way anyone ever felt sad about killing sand people.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 3.08M)

Imagine feeling anything but shame about participating in the pointless scam that was the Iraq War.

>has cell phone call from other side of world with his wife

yah totally happened

Soldiers in Afghanistan gets a pass, because of the whole 9/11 thing.

Soldiers in Iraq are retarded pawns literally dying so that Israel can obtain its geostrategic goals. Bibi even sat in front of Congress and told them that if we took out Saddam, total peace in the middle east would be guaranteed.

Amen Fratres. Mors modo favent Sarracenis. Deus vult.

Attached: 2ncG4r4.jpg (1280x640, 151K)

the only latin u know LMFAO

Attached: 176.jpg (379x568, 27K)

sandniggers BTFO!

just glassin'

>Jew Saudi agents blow up your towers
>attack Afghanistan for no reason
>attack Iraq again for no reason other than Israel feels threatened
>contemplating attacking Iran for a decade because Israel :((((

Smarter than Venezuella right now

>I bet the Americans did this!
Every time lol

>attack Afghanistan for no reason
Bin Laden did deny the attacks in the days following 9/11, and continued to deny it until his death. But the US gave the Taliban an ultimatum; give us Bin Laden, or prepare for an invasion. The Taliban told the US to get fucked.

So even while Bin Laden was likely just a scapegoat for Israeli/Saudi intelligence, Taliban could have easily prevented the invasion.

>implying mudslimes havent been seething about the great satan for decades
Because Israel keeps Americans/Europe at war with them.

Do your own fighting. You have the tech

I don't recall America having hundreds of grenade attacks every month like they do in Sweden and that's the ones we know about, wouldn't want Merkles pets kicked out now

>Bin Laden
CIA

The Laden family were friends of the Bush family. Bush flew all his sisters out of the country right after 9/11

Attached: Saudi JEWS and isis.jpg (535x703, 120K)

You're becoming non-white even faster than Europe. Sorry friend but the cope's on you, enjoy your brazil-lite crime rate.

Fact remains though, Bin Laden was holed up in a country controlled by the Taliban. The US asked for his head on a platter, and Taliban refused.

Scapegoat, CIA asset, Saudi asset, Israeli asset. Whichever it is, had the Taliban handed him over, the US wouldn't have had an excuse to invade.

>Its the Americans fault Canada and people who think like them are so retarded

Or anyone involved in Communist revolution shame shame shame

>Abdul. KYS shitskin

>killing sandniggers
>pointless
Choose one

Fuck off Mohammed

>desert people
>ever innocent
lol ok

As though they invaded solely over Bin Laden and couldn't have invented another reason even if that were the case.

Look up news articles from the months before the invasion. The US State Department and White House went on record and said that if they got Bin Laden, there wouldn't be an invasion. But if they didn't, they'd fucking steamroll Afghanistan.

The primary target was always Iraq. Afghanistan was just a little side project to save face after 9/11, and possibly the CIA wanted some of that sweet opium profit.

i liked the australian version better 2bh

MUHAMMAD TAKES MY DICK IN IS MOUTH, FUCK MUHAMMAD AND THE QURAN
>MUHAMMAD TAKES MY DICK IN IS MOUTH, FUCK MUHAMMAD AND THE QURAN

You are the fool who follows the fool, despite proven evidence you are determined to muttify yourselves as quickly as possible

Don't even bother. It's useless arguing with imperialist retards.

suck my dick how you like that latin

Cope harder lmao

FUCK Chris Kyle and FUCK the burger military.
This post was sponsored by /Ba'ath Gang/

Attached: nazbol G A N G.jpg (1024x600, 104K)

tfw they didn't show how a based dude kiled the cunt in a parking lot, I was so looking forward to that :(

>innocent
No
>desert
Yes
>people
No

Attached: 1503053573697.jpg (823x960, 157K)

Go to sleep Maduro

America has no terror attacks. Immigrants only commit mass murder to try to fit in

easy on the redpills lad

Attached: 1536420573711.png (930x688, 60K)

Should have included the scene where he gets gunned down by his mate with ptsd. Would have been a kino scene.

So this is the power of the leftist brainlet.....

based