Woah

Woah...

Attached: Snyder-Jesus-Spear.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marvel brainlets.

oh my god...they used spears during biblical times...holy shit

the lore of this film just got ten feet deeper...wow

SO DEEP. NO ONE UNDERSTOOD THAT!
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING BASED ZACK

Am I stupid or does this make no sense? What is this retard trying to say?

Jesus and Superman are both aliens to our world and nobody understands them
It makes so much sense
Kal-El, Superman’s name, is derived from the Hebrew for “Voice of God''
His adoptive parents had the surname Kent, which is a common Anglicization of the Jewish Cohen.
The destruction of Krypton is a reference to the Jewish mystical tradition of the Kabbalah, wherein the divine vessel of God is shattered and Jews are called to repair the world through good works. Which is just what Kal-El does.

Snyder is a pure visionary genius

And yet all if that was lifted from the Donner movie. Snyder had no original bone in his body

they used a spear to kill jesus, they used a spear to kill superman (jesus)

Oh I don’t watch capeshit, didn’t get the reference

>it's a indian or mexican is awed by a Christ symbol episode

the spear isn't what kills him though, he gets stabbed by one of abominations spiky claw fingers

Literally why does that matter? Batman won in the end.

It refers to Longinus, who became a believer after spilling the blood of Christ. Bruce's reasoning for 'forging' the spear is that his ancestors built the Wayne fortune being hunters.

You will never understand this movie. The only thing I find funnier than that is your eternal butthurt at that irritating, incessant whisper at the back of your mind, the one that tells you you’re not as smart as you thought you were. Not even close.

Attached: yuck.jpg (734x340, 72K)

This would have only made sense if Batman killed Superman.

Why doesn’t Zack just make another movie instead of constantly talking about this below average flick. Dude can’t stop living in the past

What? The spear wasn't used to kill Jesus.

he spilled his blood by cutting his face with the point so it does hold up vaguely

also this ties in with the "showing god can bleed" part of 300... zack likes referencing that and watchmen a lot

jesus could only be killed by spears, everyone knows that you dumb fucking athiests

Oh, he added a personal touch here and there.

>Codex: a manuscript book especially of Scripture, classics, or ancient annals

>The Gospel of John
>1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>2 The same was in the beginning with God.
>3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
>4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
>5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
>14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Attached: F76FE527-DA59-433E-9389-96E7D5A7898E.jpg (576x768, 118K)

Doomsday represents the devil. The narrative changes and the lomp becomes Michael's spear and Excalibur.

It doesn't hold up at all, other user is a retard who doesn't know his HOLY BIBLE:

31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.

33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:

34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.

Jesus was the son of man and the son of God, and always could bleed.

21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Kek. He's got himself a Netflix deal for a Zombie flick he wanted to make for years. Gave him pretty much creative autonomy and a 90 million budget. How are you doing, faggot?

Well, Bruce does play double duty as Longinus and Paul the Apostle - the persecutor turned believer, but that really is just the surface level of what’s going on in this movie. They’re taking on all these mythic overtones because of the places they occupy within the minds of the people of their world.

it was used to make him bleed
remember the bleed meme lines? (which were surprisingly good)

Is Snyder actually retarded?

WOO WHAT IF SUPERMEN WUZ LIG JESUS AND LIG JESUS SUPERMEN DIES?!?!

Holy... I want more

He's just a brainlet. He's famous for being an incredibly nice guy and for his contagious passion and enthusiasm but there's just nothing backing it up. I remember even Amy Adams defending him despite these garbage movies being the opposite of her otherwise kino career because she said he's the sweetest guy.

Jesus, Horus, Apollo, and Jehovah himself. But it’s not like you’re just autistically fixating on just one aspect or anything.

Based ZS!
#releasethesnydercut

did they show up at his convention?

God you Snyder drones are relentless. The fact that he's even making a zombie series on Netflix should be enough for you to know what kind of a hack he is

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

Attached: 1517582846906.png (500x575, 216K)

It’s not a series. It’s a movie with a 90 million dollar budget. I will watch and I will most likely love it.

It's a movie, not a show, you utter faggot.

He's always been a 14 year old edgelord

I feel like Snyder might be a legit retard

No, more likely it’s guys like you who can’t follow his films for shit.

The spear didnt kill Jesus though...
They just poked him with it to make sure he was dead.

Wait a minute, Batman is supposed to be a hero, not a villain, unless you're speaking fro the jews point of view. Znyder outed as Christ hating jew lover

>the spear isn't what kills him though, he gets stabbed by one of abominations spiky claw fingers
Is that from Matthew or Luke?

Zack Snyder is the simpletons Jordan Peele

Because Batman is a... Christian? Ok.

I just pretend everyone in this movie is retarded or has some sort of psychological disorder. Then everything makes sense

so he's saying batman chose an unpractical weapon because he wanted it to have symbolic meaning? obviously the writers did, but why would batman want that? when he was up against fucking superman wouldn't he be more concerned about making something effective instead of symbolic? makes no fucking sense.

>He's got himself a Netflix deal for a Zombie flick he wanted to make for years. Gave him pretty much creative autonomy and a 90 million budget
Good for you, user!

Biggest hack in the industry

Attached: 1553714292990.jpg (750x752, 107K)

This is true up until the end. They believe all deeds work to repair the world, not just good

No, that would still be Jordan Peele.

LOL, so Batman's mom would have faked her death and never attempted to reconnect with her son...

No, Bruce’s reason for choosing a spear is because he’s unconsciously sabotaging himself, forcing himself into a head-on confrontation not with Superman, but with his own obsession.

Attached: EB467CB3-1642-4188-AF47-1F563C0DD1CC.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

You can't expect much from the public. They don't know much.

>Considers and abandons an idea as unworkable
>Dumb, hate-fueled pseuds are so lost in their irrational hatred, they’ll seize on something a guy *didn’t* do as justification

I didn’t fuck your mom last night. Hate me for it, dipshit.

Holy shit. I love Snyder now.

they used a spear to kill God you dunce, that's what he's getting at, Batman wanted to kill this new god so he made a spear
All of Snyders point was that these are new gods and what would happen if they made themselves known
while marvel is just like:
>really we're superheroes? really? like wearing spandex?
>*winks at the audience*
Snyder brought kino and grandiosity to the capeshit genre

they stapped superman with a spear in the Donner movies?

>All of the atheists pretending they understood anything and then proclaiming "atheists know the bible better than Christians!"
Oof!

Why anime girls hate Zack "Second Coming" Snyder?

you know what would've been better?

Having it work in universe too. Ya see, symbolism works best when it blends into the story seamlessly.

We know more than you could ever imagine.

Attached: MY5l7VM.jpg (1500x3000, 953K)

Comparing a character to Jesus: brainletism
Comparing events to the eternal plight of Messiah and Shekinah in exile: high-IQ Ashkenazi tier

DUDE MY SUPERHEROES KILL PEOPLE LIKE WAKE THEW FUCK UP MAN

Where do you DCucks hide when there's no snyder threads up?

because it's deeeeeeeeep

Yeah because it just HAS to be a fucking spear. Everyone and their mother knows the symbolism behind it. People are just confused why Batman of all people would decide that symbolism is absolutely, completely and utterly needed in such a battle.

>here's a kryptonium frag grenade Bruce
>SPEAR
>I also have another options available such as making bullets out of it
>SPEAR
>but wh-
>SPEAR

you think comic books are a fantasy world? WAKE THE FUCK UP

DC fans hate Snyder.

It's forced Christian symbology from an (((episcopalian))). It's perfect for the scripturelets on this board who don't actually know anything about what happened during the crucifixion.

But the Romans didn't use a spear to kill Jesus. Jesus died of heart failure. He literally suffered so much pain his body gave up.

or don't care

Can't wait to see neckbeards chucking spears at demigod aliens

DC fan here. I love him. He’s one of the few guys to ever bring a real comics world to the big screen, two of them, actually.

DAMN.............

Attached: deep.png (675x470, 491K)

>subtle

Attached: 1447032779422.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

batman is jesus?

because Batman wanted to kill this new god hiumself with his hand, he couldnt chance supes using magic tricks to destroy kriptonian bullets or grenades, he needed to make sure, stab him through his heart
you fucking marvel brainlet

Yes. Don’t fuck with the Jesus.

Attached: 9C49B339-654E-4118-AA03-686C1125D9D0.jpg (800x800, 222K)

It’s like you didn’t even watch the movie.

The only smart bit to come out of that stupid Boondock Saints movie was the explanation of symbolism.

>if you have to ask what it symbolizes, it doesn't.

>KINO fan here.

We get what it represents, retard. We just don't think it's clever at all. It's the very definition of pretentious

>Netflix deal for a Zombie flick
this is something to be proud of?

Nah, we can follow it just fine. It's all painfully obvious but brainlets praise it because they're not used to seeing anything past face-value

>arguing about old mans Harry Potter

is he saying jesus couldn't have been killed by anything else but a spear and that spears hold an importance and didn't just happen to be the most common killing tool at the time this shit went down?

marvelcucks caught with their pants down, move goalposts, many such cases!
just go back to jacking off to brie larsons feet

This thread is about the thousandth case-in-point of how you guys didn’t get what was right in front of you, how you’re legit so inert and complacent that you have to have the characters explain themselves to you instead of following what you’re being shown. Every last one of you is the same species of smug pseud who thinks the questions you ask are rhetorical when the answers to them are right there in the film.

zach snyder has a verified IQ of 65

embarissing stuff

Attached: mutt squad.jpg (2924x1760, 1.39M)

>Jesus is an alien

He's specifically a human born of human flesh. You're posting some Gnostic-tier shit not recognized by modern churches.

Or don't obsess over a shitty event that devastated western society

I used to write stories with Biblical metaphors when I was a teen, too. It's okay Zack.

My kitchen is 24/7 365 (Leap years included) so i remade my famous recipe (OC pasta)

D-DC can s-still win!!
He says watching only the fight scene from Batman Versus Superman
>IT'S CAPEKINO!
he shouts with suicide squad paused Harleys butt
>It EXISTS YOU MARVEL cucks!
He screams, watching Gal gadot runway walk across a battlefield
>its dark and gritty!!
He shrieks, as a gay flash talks about brunch
>He's the next Spielberg!!
He moans as Supermans juggles an invisible mustache on a smooth upperlip
>Batman KILLS DEAL WITH IT
He hyperventilates while trying to find proof in The Dark Knight Returns
>THE PRODUCERS RUINED HIS VISION
he whimpers as Instagram drug lord Jared "Joker" leto drives a pink Lamborghini
>M-Mouse cucks!
He repeats as all the actors quit and join Marvel or go back to real acting roles

Attached: r0bot.jpg (670x1171, 132K)