Why does capitalism reward mediocre movies?

Why does capitalism reward mediocre movies?

Attached: 1529932091158.jpg (528x660, 78K)

BASED ZOOMERS DABBING AT SOCIETY

Do Americans really do this?

Do americans really pledge allegiance to their country in school? And you guys told me north korea is bad.

Attached: 1550992881061.jpg (866x600, 178K)

so this is the power of white america

Because most people are mediocre individuals that only care about safe mediocrity and that's it.

Because the masses treat movies like a product and not an artform

I know right what kind of country demands loyalty what is this, citizenship or something? No thanks society think I’ll go hang out with the grizzly bears

Yes we love our country

Based

>implying the country is even loyal to their slaves

Americans are among the most disloyal citizens in the world. And no, building a bunker and pledging to pop the feds when they come to collect taxes isn't patriotism.

ok Timmy that’s real nice but don’t get too worked up before school you’ve got a long day of 3rd grade ahead of you and Jimmy, see me after class

ok big bro, cant wait for my propaganda and common core

The United States of America were founded by tax cheats, traitors, and slave owners. It is your patriotic duty to revolt, rebel, and reduce your tax liability.

Damn this isn't like the movies

Apparently no

Yeah bro it's totally normal to have children take a loyalty oath to the government every morning starting when they are 6 years old through their entire childhood and adolescence.

you’re gonna love it buddy, but first we have to stand for the pledge of allegiance. Now stand up or you’re going to detention Jimmy. Now repeat after me
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
And to the republic, for which it stands
One nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, wth liberty and justice for all.
Good now sit down and watch this movie about cells you fucking future-burger-flipper

>at least we have the constitution

t. George III

Me on the left in the red shirt

woo!

how much you wanna bet that woman teacher taught them this? female teachers are the worse. people always confused why schools such shit. this is why.

A country should be loyal to the citizens not the other way around. We finance their shit after all.

are those kids about to kiss?

Retarded is the new average, they're just reaping the benefits of catering to their audience.

>those kids dabbing
absolutely based, I hated saying the pledge in school

>that mutt teacher
>the two gay kids
>the kid kneeling but also has his hand over his heart not knowing what the fuck he's doing
>that 3 niglets with the black power shit
I love this image

Attached: 1524114649086.jpg (300x300, 10K)

also the asian kid is the one who gets to hold the flag

Attached: 1536537432736.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

I am gonna assume that you're referring to box office, since you're talking about film from a capitalist perspective. The answer is that the film is ornamental, its existence is but a formality. It's not the filmmakers who are being rewarded, but the marketing department.

Based zoom zooms
Fuck industrialism and fuck the countries that enabled it

It's a farce. It doesn't do what it's intended to do at all

What's wrong with that?

You're saying it like it's not based

>forcing small children to pledge aliance whether they like it or not, trying to brainwash them into "knowing" whats right or wrong is totally the same as patriotism

Attached: mutt.png (1528x1184, 53K)

I imagine every 3rd grader thinks about the stuff you’re thinking about. But personally Timmy, I just need you to shut the fuck up and sit down before I call your parents

>A practice done in schools for decades that raised honest, hard working individuals who fought for their country and it's identity.
>People bitching about it now have fallen from the ideal and shit out mutt babies and leech on gibs

Maybe it is better to just reset everything after all.

based authoritative prick, you should be a principal

Sit down you fucking hooligans
I swear to god kids these days got no damn respect

Me on the left squatting and taking the pledge

The whites do.

It's illegal to force a kid to say the pledge. You can just sit there if you want

B A S E D dabbers desu

Stimulating short term pleasure responses is profitable, even though it's not the most constructive or conducive to a happier life overall.

Don’t tell them that Harold now I’ll never get these damn kids to sit down!
*pulls out gun*
SIT. THE FUCK. DOWN.

Attached: 2B11549E-4349-4CEE-BC1C-1B4B42D442D3.png (991x672, 233K)

Because capitalism is about producing sellable products to the masses and when the masses are in question, mediocrity sells better than originality.

Moron, a country is loyal to its citizens because they are loyal to it. What kind of welfare loyalty are you promoting KIKE

not the mace, NOT THE MACE

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT TIMMY. ALWAYS BEING A SMARTASS. ALWAYS HAVE SOME SMART ASS THING TO SAY. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT TIMMY, YOURE NOT SMART, YOURE NOT CLEVER, AND IF I PULL THIS FUCKING TRIGGER YOU WONT EVEN EXIST. NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I PLEDGE YOR ALLEGIANCE THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL

Attached: 57AF6D14-170C-493A-9446-9B3B87E34972.png (829x633, 348K)

>I pledge allegiannce to the Fag of the Atheist States of America, and to the Butt Plug of which it stands, One STD under HER, Indivisible without dissention nor liberty at all

Lotta obsessed in this thread

I pledge allegiance to the shit
That runs the United States of America
And to the public which I can't stand
A doomed nation under God-damned government
Inexcusable with poverty and justice
For all the short haired wimps

I WILL FUCKING STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN STAR WARS BACKPACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!

Attached: E9E9963C-9C55-4B3F-BF19-F2AEE21650EC.jpg (962x539, 31K)

these honest hard working men were only so great because they were brainwashed sheep. They functioned great as a mass.
People slowly wakke up to the patriot meme , unfortunatly they just dump it for ideological tribalism

Hee Hee, you can't run after me outside the school

Attached: 1547858275293.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

The whites are at it again

I say it like the Confederacy was the natural successor to the USA. The bad guys won the American Civil War. Federalists are a plague even if slavery is morally and ethically unjustifiable.

Guess who’s gonna be sitting right back in that desk and doing the pledge of allegiance? That’s right Timmy, fucking you. So enjoy your freedom you little shit because I’m feeling really fucking patriotic right about now and if you don’t get the fuck out of my sight I might exercise my own. Through. The fucking. Wall.

Turnt

Yes it is

Based White Mating Dance

WE ARE AN AMERICAN BOARD
WE ARE AN AMERICAN BOARD
WE ARE AN AMERICAN BOARD
WE ARE AN AMERICAN BOARD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 1539051052116.webm (304x540, 1.04M)

I don't get it. What are they doing?

Attached: 1551579665863.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Attached: 1547302455516.jpg (480x379, 96K)

The Female is trying to Gauge the Male's mating potential

>being proud of where you were born even though it was complete luck you had no control over

lmao

Dabbing on the feds is American patriotism, it's about honoring and upholding the founding values of the country, not blind alliegance to the beurocracy (esp when its currently so corrupt)

Attached: 80%disgust.png (162x235, 65K)

Based

well if you don’t like where you were born and wish you were somewhere else I could put you through that fucking wall and answer both our prayers you smug little shit

Attached: 45981BEA-BC62-45C8-A7DB-D8A913E51C8D.png (747x686, 62K)

Why is always white kids

any wh*te that tries to dance should have their legs amputated

wtf why are they dancing and having fun

Attached: 1483906330467.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Attached: 1538329282067.webm (404x720, 2.93M)

>Euros are so godless and so without principles that this looks too overbearing to them

it's not about what they are doing, only partly
it's about how it looks

>all these butt hurt passionless yuropoors and leafs wailing and gnashing teeth
10/10 comment user

I used to be like this too. But ever since Trump won he made me pledge my allegiance to the flag and country because of stupid niggers and liberal cuckolds. What a strange timeline this is.

White subhuman doesn't understand it lmao, fun fun fun. Go back playing your switch dumb cuck

A rare glimpse into the Student Body of Blacked University

Do mutts completely lack self-awareness?

>The only white person I see its the teacher
so what's the standard of a wh*te in america?

no, they are not allowed to have fun
i was bullied when i was a little kid, so i make fun of kids for no reason now

I found the real facts

Attached: 1531953081210.jpg (1279x838, 129K)

>people always confused why schools such shit.
Is it because teachers go through their days in constant fear that they're going to be accused of child abuse thanks to a culture that pushes childrearing off on the teachers instead of the parents yet hamstrings the school staff whenever a student behaves inappropriately?

>Yea Forums claims to hate /pol/
>/pol/ threads get the most replies
WTF I love Yea Forums now!!

>Get mad that Jews are taxing you out of the kazoo to pay off (((debts))) that Rupert had accrued
>Get so mad you take on the strongest empire in the world
>What's more, you actually WIN
>Now you have a land of your own without any Jewish involvement which means you can truly reach your potential
>*almost immediately hand control to Jews and somehow becomes even MORE of a goy state than Britain ever was*

Very, very sad.
I'm being serious, it absolutely kills me to see what America is compared to what it could have been. We were bent over the barrel way before because we had expelled them for coin clipping in like fucking 900AD or whatever, so we were paying that price and we didn't stand a chance because of it.
But America was different. Here was a country where you were starting from scratch and could do as you pleased. Unfortunately you too had to pay the price because you didn't immediately hand control of your banking institute over to the same people who caused you to through tea in the harbour when they told you to hand it over.
Hence very, very sad.

Me on the right minus the bun

this is a laugh at ame*iturs thread, /pol/ is mostly seething ame*iturds

Attached: american culture.webm (640x640, 809K)

Attached: 1518319357008.jpg (625x482, 68K)

i dont have much love for a country that sees me as nothing but cheep labor.

b-back that lard up

I wonder who could be behind such a post.

Attached: 1324325.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>be a sport bro and dance for the class

Attached: 1540137687554.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

ok jimmy thanks for sharing but before you go let me give you a head start by putting you through that fucking wal

be honest would you go to war and kill for your nation?

Attached: 219054105_98a93ab70b.jpg (500x358, 92K)

absolutely, without question

Attached: 83D731E0-DF79-451F-A3B5-81280E0D2519.jpg (1952x1610, 254K)

Reminds me of Iceman Inheritance

Only if they let me dress like Vietnam

If I return with unlimited cunnies sure why not?

die
i thought there wouldnt be a worse word than cunt but you people somehow manage it.

Looks like some sort of epileptic seizure.

What?

Do Europeans really just not give a fuck about your own country?

No matter how much you fuck up a hotdog, it will never become roast beef

Attached: 1553637529610.png (816x823, 116K)

Trannies will never accept this

LMAO why is the token black guy marked with a red shirt?

Racism

majority of the population is mediocre

that\s pretty homophobic user

Better than to some old cunt.

Pledging allegiance to a flag is fucking gay lol

you just know someone got laid that night

I used to think white people were cool

You laugh but this kinda shit builds lifelong friendships.

Its actually kinda based that zoomers have this cultural bond through fortnite

They haven't had their own country in 50 years.

>Pledging allegiance to a flag is fucking gay lol
You wanna know how I can tell you're mexican

You wanna know how I can tell you’re a cuck

even hillary is doing it!

Yes we are forced to as children so we grow up not knowing how unusual it is.

Not gonna lie, middle chick would get it.

Their countries have been around for far longer than the united states.

So this is the power of being white in america?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: s9rjqaii3vfy.jpg (640x640, 100K)

You're the reason we haven't gotten the wall.

>Stroggifying babby
How cruel! Somebody stop these maniacs.

Boomers making fun of kids but most of you were probably that kid on the back that everyone hates

are these cherry picked images supposed to stir something in people?
are you taking your facebook grandma memes and expecting them to work here?