New E;R, Captain Marvel VS Alita

And no thread you spergs?

youtube.com/watch?v=LbalOCu5Xqc

Attached: 32523523523523.png (318x178, 93K)

Fuck off.

Nazi punks fuck off

who cares?

>giving views to nazis
no thx

Also CM was clearly better than Alita what's there to discuss?

Because he triggers snowflakes on Yea Forums.

We already had a thread newfag .
I'm looking forward to watching it though, been saving it all day, I'll probably put it on in about half an hour.

Red and basedpilled

reminder that Yea Forums hates e;r because he uses Yea Forums material to make money on patreon and that makes them jealous

>what other numbers could they be lying about
Uh Oh...

this felt like one of his weaker reviews tbqh

I missed him so much. I love his voice too.

ITS ANUDAH SHOAH!!

Does he play a Hitler speech in that video too? Or does he just hilariously point out which crew member were Jewish?

>Or does he just hilariously point out which crew member were Jewish?
That would've lasted way more than 24 minutes.

What Yea Forums material does he use? He doesn't spend half an hour yelling "sneed" into a microphone so I don't think he steals shit. You morons are just not as funny or clever as you think you are.

I'm sure he got this very video idea from Yea Forums. No one else gives a shit to pit these two movies together.

why does no one mention her weird fist clinch shit she does in every speaking scene

E;R is cringe.

He's like the guy that wears out a joke and uses out of context to everyone he meets to seem cool and funny.

Wow dude he reviewed two movies that we shitpostered about here. Oh no he's stealing our intellectual property!
Pewdiepie literally makes videos where he just reads Yea Forums threads, but he's /ourguy/!

What specific joke is he wearing out?

t. buttmad Gem

That ending line

Attached: F309C2FC-84A1-4E3D-BBE8-43C80D6B59E1.jpg (99x125, 3K)

I was actually starting to get worried that he decided to play low this time for daddy Gemtube.