What if it was that episode with the alien bikers except they're all black and that why nobody in town trusts them?

>What if it was that episode with the alien bikers except they're all black and that why nobody in town trusts them?
>That's the story. Goodnight.

Attached: Jordan-Peele-Twilight-Zone.jpg (600x341, 100K)

>What if their were a monster on a plane and a black guy saw it and nobody believe him because he's black?

Wot if yah computah was black?

Fookin wild innit?

>What if white people are actually monsters that we need to unironically genocide?
>Seriously?

>what if there was a spooky guy that controlled the world but the twist is he's black instead of white?

>What if there was a kid with godly super powers but he was black and that's why people hate him?

WOT IF YAH PAID REPARATIUNS TO YAH COMPUTAH

Wot if there was a black man and white woman couple, but it's in tha future and there's robots or summat. Fookin nuts, roight?

>What if it was "The Obsolete Man" but instead of being religious he's gay this time and The State is trying to force him into pray away the gay therapy and it turns out the Chancellor is a self-hating gay man? Pretty woke, huh?

Hmmm. Can he be black as well?

>I just want my 40 Gigs and an OS

>What if it was that episode with the all-powerful kid except now he's the only white kid in town and he forces all the black kids to do what he wants because nodody stops him. It's a metaphor for white privilige, btw.

>what if an unremarkable nigger raised in a white family became a hollywood director because of the jews?
>Thank you and goodnight

>what if a black woman goes in for plastic surgery, and when the bandages come off, she's white

Whoa

>what if the last man on earth went to the library to read books but tripped and smashed his glasses but he was actually black so he couldn’t read anyway
>pretty spooky huh?

That's a given.

>What if some white astronauts land on a planet and squish a city of little black people, then at the end some bigger african american astronauts come and squish the white people.

>what if a black person can tell when people are going to die and realizes a certain 13% of America is responsible for 50% of murders

How many Twilight Zone episodes revolve around everyone disappearing?
I can name three off the top of my head.

>what if aliens conquer earth but it turns out the aliens are white people?

>what if all blacks disappeared?

>and the monster is real, and crashes the plane and the monster's name is Ray Cism

>what if an evil white game show host took over as president?

>what if a black man was president
Woah

>what if a white man boycotting a movie caused women and PoC to literally die?

They'll be an episode with acyual gay niggers from outerspace. Screencap this.

>what if a nerdy lil black nigga wanted to read in peace so he wishes the world ended
>it actually did and he layed down to read an old black panther comic but when he did he dropped and broke the last Arizona Watermelon in the world

Alfred Nigcock

>what if there's this black guy who rides the bus and he jumps off, killing himself, because he thinks it stopped in wakanda.

>What if the orange man everyone thought was good, was really bad?

>What if a black man was shot & killed by three white cops for allegedly robbing a bank, and he thinks he’s in Heaven at first, but then everyone is white and he realizes he’s been unjustly sent to Hell.
>That’s the story. Goodnight.

you say that but i bet you zoomers dont even realize there is a propaganda episode of the original twilight zone where hitler is literally back in america and makes dennis hopper incite a lynching.

he looks like a black version of the NZ shooter in that pic

>Six Gays in Search of an Exit

>what if a white guy had 3 wishes, and his last wish was to become the dictator of an advanced western country, and looking in the mirror he sees he's now obama

What if a woman got out of plastic surgery, and she was a beautiful black woman, but everyone thought she was ugly? It turns out everyone is white and also racist.

That’s the story. Goodnight.

What if it was Wordplay but with Twitter speak instead?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

The Social Justice Allegory Zone

>what if god gave sinners black skin so they'd be easier to identify?
>thank you goodnight

What if we remade The Star but condemned Christians?

Whats the basis of this meme? Since when has this guy been this preachy? I doubt this is how the show will turn out.

The only funny one this thread.

Hee-hee!

>what if a black woman goes in for plastic surgery, and when the bandages come off, she's white
That's a real episode from the original series. The white maid was revealed to have been converted from a darkie because of her employer's wishes.

kek he really does

I can definitely see them doing a shitty Eye of the Beholder remake.
My money's on the 'freaky' woman being thin and all the 'normal people' being fat as some thinly disguised fat acceptance allegory.

>what if there was an advanced alien race of black people that come to earth to provide technology, resources, and overall wellbeing for humanity. Then when they invite Earthlings back to their home planet, a man finds a world star video titled "to serve man."
>Then when the aliens leave with the volunteers the video finishes loading and the man can see the aliens absolutely serving white people in a dance off.
>That's the story, goodnight.

I am not fond of black people.

never seen Twilight Zone
is it any good or just a meme?

It's cheesy as fuck and most the episodes are bluntly and unsubtly preachy.
So yes

yeah but skip the dead (((white))) male version
wait for the woke remake
guaranteed to be superior

>yfw one of the episodes is a spinoff of Us
>Us sequel announced at the end of it
>same thing for Get Out 2

Ignore this fag. Start with"The Obsolete Man" and "Walking Distance".

>the nigger sjw zone
no thanks

>what if Hitler was actually black and instead of holocausting the Jews, he was holocausting white people?

Attached: jordanpeele.jpg (420x620, 360K)

What if there was a history of discriminating against people based on the color of their skin for so long that those people are a lesser version of themselves and no one remembers the discrimination so they just think those people are subhuman

>Alfonso Hits-rock

The original series is excellent in my opinion. The only problem is it's so iconic that it's been spoofed and parodied so many times by other shows in the decades since it aired, so you'll probably be able to guess a lot of the twists just from having seen similar things in other media (notably shows like The Simpsons)

Just skip the american civil war, and ww2 episodes.

>what if there was the super powerful white kid who got made fun of by little Eli Sheklestein and for revenge, super white kid made Eli watch as each and every jew bitch in the world was fucked and impregnated by big buck niggers
>that's the story. goodnight.