2019 update:

2019 update:

The state fucked up and he’s gonna get free.

Attached: B355AFCA-FFC9-4547-A268-BB29650AA962.jpg (634x888, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5wT9DQhUgs
stevenaverycase.com/#sthash.QXvEk2hT.dpbs
youtu.be/7NSEFVbzTAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You admit to the crime, you do the time.
Being retarded isn't an excuse.

What happened?

The new attorney wanted to test some bones previously found at a different site.

The was a bit of tooing and throwing and eventually, a dickhead DA rang the attorney by mistake and left a message saying that they should stall her until they find out where the bones are.

Turns out that they likely gave the bones back to the family as the victims bones but they were never determined to be.

So a motion has gone to pause the appeal and go back to the courts and as of yet the state have not given any reply or excuse as to why they didnt preserve the evidence as they are supposed to do and it is a big nono not preserving evidence for future testing, there was a specific stipulation put on evidence on this case and has been broken.

So as it stands we are all waiting for states reply (overdue) and the courts response. The court has previously been unlenient to Steven Avery but this one seems like a slam dunk

>Prosecution says the bones were just animal bones and aren’t important
>they give the bones to the family and tell them it’s their daughter to bury
>they don’t tell anybody about this, especially not the defence who they’re legally supposed to

Really makes you think

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

Wow what a scoop, we have to tell Netflix

so why didnt this retarded ass nigga just not confess to a crime he didnt do or say 'gee i sure would like an attorney and would like to stop answering your questions now'
is he that retarded or am i missing something

this guy guilty. if he gets released karma will murder him . watch

Attached: mam waifu list.jpg (2196x3008, 814K)

is this true? jesus christ.

>Being retarded isn't an excuse.
It is on Brendan Dassey's case. The kid didn't even know what was going on.

I have a hard time believing anyone could be that retarded.

i do too
and if they were that retarded then it would be very obvious
and they definitely wouldnt be murdering people

Well then he should definitely be a prime suspect since he is so retarded that he has no comprehension of basic shit like 'killing is wrong'

Hes a literal inbred trailer trash cracka with an IQ of 70, why is it so hard to bleieve?

>they definitely wouldnt be murdering people
why not?
He apparently doesn't realize admitting to killing someone would get him put in jail for life.
So why assume he would understand that killing is wrong at all?

it just is
i feel like it doesnt take that many braincells to know that confessing to a crime doesnt mean you get to leave sooner
then hes REALLY retarded

>tooing and throwing
Burgers

Attached: 1545954431103.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

The average nigger has an IQ like that, but even they know not to admit to crimes, even when they are guilty.
Even true brainlets know to say "I dindu nuffin" to the cops.

He’s a retard. All they had to do was tell him if he told them “the truth” then things would be finished with quicker.

Then they spend the next few hours asking questions. It starts with “what happened” and he just says what they want “we killed her”

Then when he’s incapable of giving specific details because he didn’t do it, they ask the leading questions “did you cut her?” “Did you do something to her hair?” Etc etc all while he just agrees

Eventually they have enough “details” that they can piece together a story and claim its proof

but how can someone whos that retarded even speak or understand english

You’ve managed so far

guess youre right

he did it

If you believe he did it. Shouldn’t the state fucking up the chain of evidence this bad piss you Off?

It’s literally gonna make him getting released more likely. Which you’d think would annoy people who believe he’s guilty.

wrestlemania

If Steven gets released, does that mean they have to release Brendan too? Or is his case technically separate?

Be hilarious if he somehow stayed locked up while steve gets out

So did they let Zellner look at the Rav4 yet?

I remember in MAM 2 that was a big deal to her, that she wanted to see Teresa's Rav4, but they wouldnt give it to her, apparently it is still locked up in some evidence storage somewhere? I imagine if she does prove the off-site bones are Teresa's they will have to let her examine the Rav4 for a new trial.

Only brainlets don’t realize Steven’s guilt or innocence in the second crime is almost irrelevant.
>get railroaded and sent to prison over a personal vendetta
>cops absolutely ignore proper procedure and ensure he goes to jail, despite his innocence and lack of evidence
>cops sit on evidence that they had the wrong guy, when the real culprit gets arrested elsewhere
>Avery finally gets out
>woman goes missing
>cops don’t investigate any other suspects, because they want Avery to go down again
>million dollar lawsuit disappears when the second trial begins
>cops flagrantly plant evidence
>key witness is literal retard Brendan, who is willing to say whatever the interrogators want
>Brendan’s story does not match the evidence whatsoever, but they go with it anyway
>DA poisons the jury pool and the entire town against Avery by reciting Brendan’s ridiculous story on live TV
>they lock up the retarded kid, too, because his testimony is the lynchpin of their case against Steven

I’m not saying Avery was innocent of the second crime; there’s a strong possibility he’s guilty. But both cases are truly a travesty of justice either way. It’s proof that if the right people want to put you away, away you go.

I like how season 1 blew up and then no one gave a shit by season 2

I didn't even know there was a season 2 until I entered this thread lol

Except that he also confessed to his mother multiple times and his to his cousin, also. They're guilty.

>>cops flagrantly plant evidence
do you have any physical evidence of that?

>oops heres the car key haha :^)

S2 in a nutshell:
>Avery's new laywer throws everything, including the kitchen sink at the wall to see what sticks
>nothing sticks
>they try to recreate blood spatters based on speculation of how the crime went down and fail miserably
>Avery's still in prison . . . because he did it

So what would it take for Avery to be released?
Does Zellner just need to show that the prosecution's story in the original trial is wrong?
A big one would be the bullet that Krantz said was the one they used to shoot Teresa in the head with, that was found in the garage, and Zellner tested the bullet for DNA and there was none, when it clearly should have had Teresa's DNA still on it if it was the bullet that killed her.

They found it only literally the third walk-through of the trailer. First was a quick walk-through. Second was collecting DNA based evidence. Third was a comprehensive search, where the key likely fell from behind the bedstand. It wasn't simply sitting on the floor the previous searches. This is all in court record. But of course you regurgitate the Netshill version of events.

Real 2019 update: Still guilty, no hope of exoneration, will die in prison like he should

The state will NEVER let it get to a new trial because at that point they’d lose.

If this goes anywhere, the state will just release him. The prosecutors office will only right cases they believe they can win after all.

Reply to this post and say “Thanks Officer!” To this dude

He stopped Avery from murdering and raping more women by finding crucial evidence nobody else could, weeks after the place had been pored over by everyone else

Attached: DD00F515-2656-49F5-8253-C5D7FE07956D.jpg (650x366, 18K)

Just a quick reminder, to believe Avery is innocent, you have to believe every single one of the following scenarios:
>Police killed Halbach, burned her body, then placed her remains in various fire pits surrounding Avery's trailer WHILE he was having said bonfires on Halloween night
>Police somehow obtained Avery's blood and DNA and placed it in the Halbach's car
>Police broke into Avery's trailer, took his .22 rifle, shot Halbach in the head and made sure the bloody bullet ended up in Avery's garage
>Police convinced Brandon Dassey to confess to his mother multiple times and his cousin, in addition to the police themselves
>Convinced a former convict serving time with Avery on his prior incarceration to lie that Avery wanted to "kidnap and rape a woman, kill her, then burn her body in a fire"

I just straight up feel sorry for people that were cucked into believing this because of muh reasons or because of dude-internet-rumors-lmao.

Why doesn’t Trump pardon him?

>police killed halbach

Stopped reading there

Why would you have to believe that if you think Avery isn’t guilty?

t. lieutenant james lenk

Haha man, I've just guessed the password! Nothing suspicious about me!

youtube.com/watch?v=L5wT9DQhUgs

the actual murderer

Attached: oughh.jpg (508x524, 27K)

The other retarded scenario is they found her body and then burned it and placed in Avery's property. Either is FUCKING RETARDED. Take your choice.

But why did he do it

Nothing has happened.

I could probably guess my ex gfs password too though desu

What happened to these fine gentlemen?

Attached: 1538363076351.jpg (931x524, 201K)

Try it out then

If anybody can do it, it’s Zellner

I dont think he killed Teresa, but he needs to explain why he deleted her voicemail messages.

Zellner thinks its Bobby Dassey. What was his motivation, though? He was jealous Steven was going to get a lot of money, so Bobby killed Teresa and made it look like Steven did it, so Steven would go to jail and never get them money? Zellner needs something better than this theory.

So many accounts get hacked that way because the security question to reset passwords is usually easy to answer (name of your first pet, etc.)

That's probably the single most common way that accounts get hacked by regular people.

Werent the bones inconclusive as a match to Holbach?

The bones were inconclusive to even being human bones

Voicemail passwords didn’t have security questions in 2005

The closest thing to evidence would be the fact that someone injected a syringe into Avery’s blood sample that was on file. That’s not routinely done. They then found his blood haphazardly smeared throughout the vehicle they believe was used to move the victim. They said Avery had a cut on his finger, but he had no fingerprints in the vehicle. If he was wearing gloves, those blood smears in random places would not have been there.
The keys are also very suspicious. I’ll admit, I don’t remember all the names involved with the case, but I believe it was an officer implicated in the first case who found the keys. It was his first time entering the crime scene, after it had already been processed and searched multiple times, and “oh look” the keys are right there on the floor. He shouldn’t have even been there, if memory serves.
Then there’s the evidence that the primary site of cremation was elsewhere, but ashes had seemingly been brought to the fire pit right outside the Avery Home. This also contradicts Brendan’s story.
There’s no indisputably planted evidence, no, but common sense dictates that all three of those examples were planted. It doesn’t exonerate Avery, but the cops wanted to be sure that the right man got put away. That’s how a lot of cops who get caught planting or tampering with evidence justify it. “We knew he did it, we just had to be sure the jury would know it.” But in this case, with the impending lawsuit, there’s a terrible bias and one breach already of the public’s trust.
Truth be told, I don’t give a shit about Avery. But when the cops can pervert justice for their own ends, you should be concerned about it. We all should be concerned about it.

They contained several markers that matched Halbach's DNA, just not enough for a court of law. Any scientist will say they were likely her bones. Avery did a good job, using tires as accelerant, but he did not burn up the bones completely. Moot point, though, as her blood was found on the bullet from Avery's rifle and in the car on his property.

>injected a syringe into Avery’s blood sample that was on file. That’s not routinely done.
That is how the blood gets in the vile in the first place, dumbass.

youtu.be/7NSEFVbzTAU

Why don’t you guys just trust the police? They have better things to do than frame redneck rapists in secret conspiracies.

Avery did it. Leave it alone, and stop making mountains out of molehills

That is also false.

>Zellner thinks its Bobby Dassey

The reason why she picked Dassey is because his internet usage suggests that he visits places like Yea Forums and looks at taboo shit.

But what she's doing is simply going after anyone else that isnt her client that was in the area at the time around the Avery property. The problem there is that out of the 5 people she could possibly pick (2 Dasseys, Neighbor, Brother in Law, Avery), Stephen Avery is the only one who had been arrested and jailed for previous violence (did time for killing a house cat by throwing it in a fire for fun [serial killer sign]), and for violence towards women (running woman off the road, pointing a shotgun at her and threatening to kill her).

Avery started as a burglar, then an animal killer, then a guy that runs people off roads and threatens to kill them at the other end of a barrel. I think he was always going to murder at some point and that's he's a legitimate manipulative psychopath not unlike many other killers.

Just read this, brainlets. You are all parroting false information fed to you by a Netkike documentary and by retard parrots on the Internet.

If you pay attention to Avery's defense since the start of this whole thing, he shifts blame every time his new defense or appeal doesn't work. First it was the police, then Halbach's ex-boyfriend, then his sister's brother, then his nephews, then his brother in law, then his actual brother. Currently, he is blaming Brendan's stepdad. KEK

>Avery started as a burglar, then an animal killer, then a guy that runs people off roads and threatens to kill them at the other end of a barrel. I think he was always going to murder at some point and that's he's a legitimate manipulative psychopath not unlike many other killers.
He's also been accused of rape or abuse by several family members.

No of course it isn't. Just because it's greentexted doesn't give it any sort of credibility.

Is PRIZEMAN back in season 2?

Avery didn't do it but he's a piece of shit.

Thanks for summarizing Making a Murderer, a Netflix Original!

Both him and his mom had no idea what "inconsistent" meant.

>The reason why she picked Dassey is because his internet usage suggests that he visits places like Yea Forums and looks at taboo shit.
This explains why Yea Forums is filled with literal, factual, braindead retards who can't even read.

It makes so much sense.

>No y'know tier

>its another 'small redneck town police are grossly incompetent/corrupt as fuck' episode

Can't these hacks come up with some new material??

>no one gave a shit by season 2
I liked the new lawyer, she seems pretty brutal

What did the old lawyers fuck up? I know it was something.