Is there any way to become a full-time actor that doesn't include being a theatre fag or child acting experience

Is there any way to become a full-time actor that doesn't include being a theatre fag or child acting experience.
t.ausfag so cant take a bus to Hollywood

Attached: qkp09OJ.png (416x356, 52K)

bumping

Step 1:be jewish
Step 2: know other jews

Why do you use all vowels while saying "no"? Also you need to be a theater fag at least so you can meet directors and what not

Take a plane to hollywood

Harrison Ford wasn't an actor. He was just lucky.

be extremely good looking

or suck a lot of dick

need to do produce your own art-fag shorts and hope they go viral.

>actor
Look for local productions, cross your fingers that a talent scout will spot you and can get you more serious roles
>full-time actor
hahahaaaa good luck m8

no one wants to hear your kinds shitty accent

Yea there are websites that put out casting calls daily, just get a proffesional headshot taken and look for something incredibly amateur until you have footage for a demo reel. But you have to commit to this full time and it wont be easy, I dont personally think you're cut out because you instantly have some idea that you can skip the bullshit and just get to act in movies. The bullshit involves commercials, background extras, one line roles, and not being able to pay your bills.

>be born in aus
>sound American
we are all gonna make it brahs

lol no

you want the fame and adulation but trust me you don't want the job. the 1% of people who have it good are not representative of the 99% who slave away in the anti-kino mines

i thought new zealanders were still in mourning

NZ accent sounds a little bit like American but not Australian

What do you think would be a better option then?

>actor
>Australia

Are you fucking stupid? Who the fuck watches Australian movies. Get a real job.

Degree in social studies and then go to America or Canada and live in leisure while making fun of white dudes

Memes aside Aussieland actually has a pretty bustling film scene. It's no US but it's not the worst place to try and "make it"

>who is Heath Ledger
>who is Hugh Jackman
>who is Chris Hemsworth

i was far more optimistic before making this thread desu

On the contrary, OP should want the job but not want the fame and adulation. When all the parts are working (a good script, a good director, a good crew) acting can be a beautiful thing.
But, it's like you said, 90% of productions are utter shit for actors. And that's if you're lucky enough to even get those bad jobs. The world's actors are horribly underworked, there's just too much competition compared to too few roles

>Heath Ledger
Faked an American accent. Also dead
>Hugh Jackman
Faked American accent.
>Chris Hemsworth
Faked British accent. Also almost lost role of Thor because he was speaking in his Australian accent.
Not to mention they're all good looking dudes.

Keep in mind that this is Yea Forums. Our primary userbase is made up of virgin males who don't even have the determination to get laid, much less go out and get a career as hard to get as an actor. Most of these posters are just lashing out because of their own shortcomings.
If you're serious about this, you'll find success. Might not be today, might not be tommorow, might not be ten years from now, but you'll find it. The entertainment industry is not for people who are easily discouraged.

>Actors often fake accents
What's your point? It's part of their fucking job.

Attached: 15077116716196.jpg (881x882, 104K)

Yeah, just enroll in an acting class with a good reputation/alumni background, get an agent, and audition. Audition for absolutely everything in the beginning.
If you have serviceable talent and/or looks you might score a few low-budget gigs and move on up from there.
Also, what Confucius said Good luck kid.

So learn to fake accents like all non-American actors do and be handsome unless you want to play incels in movies or tv? i think i can do at least one of them

Is this what friendship feels like?

Attached: 1544964176201.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

>enroll in an acting class
Personal experience speaking here, but I wouldn't waste your money. Most acting classes will just teach you a diet version of what you can already read in books like An Actor Prepares, On The Technique of Acting, Meisner's On Acting, etc. You should def read those and put you skills to the test on actual productions.
Still, that's just me. I've taken plenty of classes and just felt like they moved too slow.

I did take drama in hs for 5 years and was top 3 in my class without much dedication, i also took a few classes in NY and Canada through school trips, i feel like that would cover it?
t.private school (we are poor though)

Go out and talk to a real human being. A hobo off the street is unironically a better conversationalist and can bring more worth to the table than any lowlife on Yea Forums can even dream of.
Don't get your vision of the world skewered by the internet, and especially places like this.
At the end of the day, this is all a gag and not to be taken too seriously.

>i was far more optimistic before making this thread desu
Never seriously ask for advice on 4channel. Noone knows shit about shit on here

Like I said, read all the books. Never stop learning. They say acting takes 20 years to master. There's truth in that.

It's not so much about the actual knowledge you'll gain, but the fact that it'll be on your resume, and you'll meet more people in this line of work.
Simply being located somewhere like LA will give you a good foundation to work with.

Embarass yourself on youtube till someone notice you.

Good luck, user. The world has enough people who gave up, don't be another. Just remember to temper your expectations. What said is true, but success comes in steps. It might be a background extra part one day, then a single line, then more. But as long as you're moving forward towards a goal you TRULY want, you're succeding.

Don't be a quitter, you big aussie bitch.

Attached: 1516612552250.jpg (1278x640, 93K)

Are you Jewish? Are you willing to suck Jewish cocks with the force of a thousand blackholes? If not then give up

There was a kid I grew up with who had an american accent because he learn't how to speak from watching american movies. Lmao, single mothers love to ruin their children. Just sit them in front of a TV all day.

start applying for roles that fit your archetype
expand your portfolio by getting fit so you can play more roles
keep yourself looking clean and sexy to women and gays
never audition or take on a project you're not comfortable or confident in, otherwise you aren't in control of the quality
make friends--these are actually your coworkers and colleagues--in the industry
maintain a reputation, whatever it is
keep up with your friends, be interesting so you can develop not only your relationship with them, but their relationship with you--this is what will get you work that you otherwise would not have access to

t. actor in the us

Since i was 6 i wanted to be a young Marlon Brando, its finally going to happen boys.

Attached: 27eyr5.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Sure buddy

Attached: 1552471226296.jpg (646x687, 69K)

unironically this, the only reason i could go to a good school is because my dad wanted it and specified it before he died, that tv raised me user.

as much as I don't want to be that guy, irl i just look like a chad lite normalfag, so that is to say I don't look like a NEET cave dweller like you might assume due to my website of choice.

How can i figure out my archetype? highschool drama is 99% comedy due to lazy writing so I've never done many serious roles.

You'd be great as a background character

we all have to start somewhere right? just do one after the other until you get that golden opportunity and make the most out of it.

No I meant your archetype can be the background character

>asking the "I don't actually watch movies I just come here to shitpost" board

I watch Marvel movies

do you actually want to be an actor, or just want to be famous?

being famous wouldnt hurt but there is nothing i enjoy more (that i can make a living off) than acting

>how to find out your archetype
if you've ever been in high school plays, they probably casted you however they thought your archetype was. that's a start.

how old are you? built? frail? harsh face? baby face? what's your hairline doing? are your muscles popping out? broad shoulders or thin? wide nose? thin nose?

your genetic look matches up to roles within our current culture. when you walk into an audition the casting director will immediately get a beat off you, based off how yuo look. so identity the groups that you look like and that's where you start focusing your effort, where work is concerned

after you identify your role/archetype group, improve your overall attractiveness level and fitness level--remember, you need to be good looking to girls and gays

then of course, get your friends.

what is a chad lite? like chad, but not built? that's a start. where are you located, Aus?

I was always casted as the macho man role or the comic relief brute character, although i do have some muscle and im tall with broad shoulders compared to an actual Hollywood beefcake im not much, im 18 almost 19 at the moment i look 22ish. aside from that im Italian and Scottish but i don't really look like either, just a tan white guy, on top of that im pretty good looking i did a few modelling gigs in the past but I don't think i could do it more than occasionally because of im not that handsome. also, I live in Sydney, NSW, so luckily not the middle of nowhere.

Go to any and all casting calls you can get to.

then why not do theatre? that how most actors make a living

I've missed application sadly, ill have to wait until next year if I want to apply. That being said I also did want to ask if it was the smartest option

He's going to need both of those things.